Policies of the Pro-Life Party kill a toddler on the US-Mexico Border (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:22:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Policies of the Pro-Life Party kill a toddler on the US-Mexico Border (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Policies of the Pro-Life Party kill a toddler on the US-Mexico Border  (Read 1275 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: May 16, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »

Pro-lifers consider this to be retribution from God for the child's crossing the border. God took this child away to teach the parents a lesson about the sin of illegal immigration. I imagine that's what conservative logic is on this.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 10:37:55 AM »

Criticisms of the Republican Party are not arguments in favor of abortion.

That's not the point. The point is that protecting life seems to not be a concern when it comes to actual people for Republicans.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:43:45 PM »

Well, you won't end abortion whether you're on your own or not, and I wasn't trying to give anyone advice to begin with. I was describing what I view as a truly pro-life outlook.

I'll think of you on the day we end it.

You'll never end it. Even if that partisan court does give you what you want there will still be plenty of states where it is legal. And where it is not legal you'll have a black market of illegal abortions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies