Policies of the Pro-Life Party kill a toddler on the US-Mexico Border (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:22:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Policies of the Pro-Life Party kill a toddler on the US-Mexico Border (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Policies of the Pro-Life Party kill a toddler on the US-Mexico Border  (Read 1282 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 16, 2019, 01:15:07 PM »

I didn’t realize that pro-lifers drag these children through the desert Roll Eyes
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 01:16:50 PM »

Pro-lifers consider this to be retribution from God for the child's crossing the border. God took this child away to teach the parents a lesson about the sin of illegal immigration. I imagine that's what conservative logic is on this.
Yeah, you could make this argument if you’re religiously inclined I guess. I prefer the secular argument about bad parenting myself.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:24:57 PM »

They are not pro-life.

They have zero concern, as is evidenced in their policies and attitudes, for life after it leaves the womb.
Did you support the Iraq war?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 01:56:54 PM »

Pro-lifers consider this to be retribution from God for the child's crossing the border. God took this child away to teach the parents a lesson about the sin of illegal immigration. I imagine that's what conservative logic is on this.
Yeah, you could make this argument if you’re religiously inclined I guess. I prefer the secular argument about bad parenting myself.

No child deserves to die because of bad parenting.
Ok. So how is it the “pro-life” party’s fault if you agree that it’s bad parenting?

They are not pro-life.

They have zero concern, as is evidenced in their policies and attitudes, for life after it leaves the womb.
Did you support the Iraq war?

Did the overwhelming majority of "pro-life" politicians support the Iraq war?
Yes. Generic movement conservatives from the 2000s universally sucked.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 02:19:33 PM »

Is this just meant to be using a child's death as a "gotcha"?

Yeah yeah guys let's not use the Parkland deaths as a "gotcha" on perfectly sensible gun policy, now is not the time for politics, something something.
You don’t have to “use” the Parkland students. David Hogg and Kyle Kashuv have done plenty of political prostituting, enough to account for an entire movement anyway.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 05:21:51 PM »
« Edited: May 16, 2019, 05:24:55 PM by Traitor-crats »

I didn’t realize that pro-lifers drag these children through the desert Roll Eyes

By voting for Trump, they did. They knew exactly what they were doing when they sent in that ballot, or else should have known.

And before you respond: No, I don’t mean they literally brought the children to the border. But they made their lives hell when they reached it, or else they ended their lives entirely. Every single person who voted GOP has blood on their hands.
They’re invaders. I really don’t care if their life is made into a living hell. It can’t be worse than the sh-thole they’re fleeing.

This kid died of pneumonia weeks after being detained. He wasn’t murdered and my hands are clean. Nice try.

Edit: serious question - why do you think my vote for Trump encouraged more illegals? Are you a troll or just plain stupid? That makes absolutely no sense. If you think the caravan was bad now just imagine how massive and unruly it’d be had Hillary won?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 07:38:44 PM »

By voting for Trump, they did. They knew exactly what they were doing when they sent in that ballot, or else should have known.

And before you respond: No, I don’t mean they literally brought the children to the border. But they made their lives hell when they reached it, or else they ended their lives entirely. Every single person who voted GOP has blood on their hands.
They’re invaders. I really don’t care if their life is made into a living hell. It can’t be worse than the sh-thole they’re fleeing.

This kid died of pneumonia weeks after being detained. He wasn’t murdered and my hands are clean. Nice try.

Edit: serious question - why do you think my vote for Trump encouraged more illegals? Are you a troll or just plain stupid? That makes absolutely no sense. If you think the caravan was bad now just imagine how massive and unruly it’d be had Hillary won?

They would have been even browner!
I don’t trust teh Browns. It’s like they’re ambiguous. Either you’re black or you’s is white! Pick a side already!

BRB need more ambien.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 09:07:05 PM »

You are a vile human being.
Are you even old enough to make a mature judgement? I still can't figure out if you're 13 or an 83?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies