Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 05:58:22 pm
News: 2019 Gubernatorial Predictions are now active

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: Gustaf, Torie, The Mikado, Speaker YE)
  RIP Grumpy Cat 😿 (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Opinion of the second-most famous deceased Arizonan?
#1Freedom cat
#2Horrible cat
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: RIP Grumpy Cat 😿  (Read 436 times)
Ξ
Hades
YaBB God

« on: May 17, 2019, 02:04:48 pm »
« edited: May 17, 2019, 02:39:35 pm by Ἅιδης »

On Tuesday, Tardar Sauce aka Grumpy Cat passed away at her home in Morristown, Arizona, which also happened to be her place of birth, following complications from a urinary tract infection at the age of seven. Cry
She is reported to be the richest cat ever, and she's the only cat so far who managed to appear on both American Idol and The Bachelorette.
My heartfelt sympathy goes to her owner Tabatha Bundesen and her family who'll have to tighten their belts now.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/17/celebrities/grumpy-cat-dead-intl-scli/index.html

* April 4, 2012   May 14, 2019
Ξ
Hades
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 10:13:40 pm »

As an old, I rely on the Atlas Community to keep me apprised of memes like Grumpy Cat. Alas, I hadn't heard of Grumpy Cat until I saw mention of his passing at another site earlier today. So either this is a case of Horrible Atlas or Horrible Cat for failing to get Grumpy Cat on my radar. Since I want to think well of the Forumites, I reluctantly voted HC.

Oh, you're not the only one. I don't know if you still know Stefan Raab from your time in Germany. In his late-night show, he regularly competed against a person from the audience in an internal quiz show.
The game master (his sidekick Elton) showed a picture of Grumpy on the screen and the two contestants had guess its name.
Raab began to giggle and didn't know if that was supposed to be a joke. The cat's name didn't occur to his opponent, however, he had already heard of it. When Elton gave them the correct answer, Raab started laughing lustily, still not knowing if he was being hosed. As the opponent then said that he thought they wanted to know the cat's real name and that he didn't know that "Grumpy Cat" was its official showbiz name, Raab was utterly in fits of laughter, his head blushed scarlet and tears were running out of his eyes, immediately calling on the Hidden Camera Show host to come on stage and to disclose the prank. But of course, he didn't come. 😂
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies