SENATE BILL: DUMB REGULATIONS REPEAL ACT 18 (Passed)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:33:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: DUMB REGULATIONS REPEAL ACT 18 (Passed)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: DUMB REGULATIONS REPEAL ACT 18 (Passed)  (Read 1989 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 18, 2019, 03:31:17 PM »
« edited: June 18, 2019, 11:41:29 PM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

SENATE BILL

To make our country proud and free!

Be it enacted by both houses of Congress assembled:

DUMB REGULATIONS REPEAL ACT 18

1. The regulation prohibiting the washing of fish at certain national forest faucets is hereby eliminated. 36 CFR §261.16(c) shall be amended accordingly.
2. The regulation requiring Dandruff Shampoo labels to warn not to eat the shampoo is hereby eliminated. 21 CFR 358.750(c)(1)(i) shall be amended accordingly.
3. The regulation requiring websites to adopt policies to protect children 13 and under shall not be interpreted as prohibiting online gaming websites from removing age-restricted account features after the account holder reaches adulthood. 16 C.F.R. 312.11(b) shall be amended accordingly.
4. A business shall only be considered a joint employer of a franchise’s employees only where that employer possesses and exercises substantial direct and immediate control over the essential terms and conditions of employment (such as hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, and direction) of the second company’s employees or exercises direct control (other than limited and routine control) over another employer’s workers. Browning-Ferris Indus. of Cal. v. NLRB, 362 NLRB 186 (2015) is hereby overturned.
5. The regulation requiring the disinterment of buried human remains from a federal cemetery upon discovery of evidence that the deceased committed certain crimes is hereby eliminated. 38 USC 2411 shall be amended accordingly.
6. The regulation requiring hybrids and electric vehicles to be loud is hereby eliminated. 49 CFR 571.141 shall be amended accordingly.
7. The regulation prohibiting a cheesemaker from selling cheddar cheese where the curd was not matted into a cohesive mass is hereby eliminated. 21 CFR 133.113(a)(3) shall be amended accordingly.
8. The regulation criminalizing the recording of movies at a movie theater on a camera or digital device is hereby eliminated. 17 USC 110 shall be amended accordingly.
9. The regulation criminalizing the calling of certain phone numbers to solicit or advertise is hereby eliminated. 15 USC 6151 - 6155 is hereby repealed.
10. The regulation criminalizing the sending of facsimile messages to certain fax numbers to solicit or advertise is hereby eliminated.
11. The regulation under FERPA requiring protection of confidential student records shall not be interpreted to prohibit teachers from leaving corrected papers or assignments in an unattended pickup location. 34 CFR 99 shall be amended accordingly.
12. The regulation prohibiting cable broadcasters from broadcasting certain loud commercials is hereby eliminated. 47 CFR 76.607 shall be amended accordingly.
13. The regulations required under the Lacey Act shall not apply to hardwood trees or products thereof. 16 USC 3371 - 3378 shall be amended accordingly.
14. The regulations required under the Lacey Act for applying foreign law shall only consider environmental and conservation laws. 16 USC 3371 - 3378
15. The regulations prohibiting the molesting of a shipwreck in Dry Tortugas National Park is hereby eliminated. 36 CFR §7.27(j)(1) shall be amended accordingly.
16. The regulation prohibiting foreign showhorses that are temporarily in Atlasia for competitions from having sex is hereby eliminated. 9 CFR 93.301(f)(5)(vii) shall be amended accordingly.
17. The regulation permitting Pharmacy Benefit Companies and Pharmacists to enter into contracts containing gag orders prohibiting pharmacists from informing customers when the cash price for a prescription drug is lower than the customer's insurance price is hereby eliminated. 42 USC 300gg-11 et seq. and 42 USC 1395w-104 et seq. shall be amended accordingly.
18. The regulation criminalizing Bureau of Reclamation employees being late to work is hereby eliminated. Nothing in this law shall limit the available employee disciplinary policies available to federal employers. 43 CFR 422.12(a) shall be amended accordingly.
19. The regulation prohibiting the sale of spiced cheese with unevenly distributed spices is hereby eliminated. 21 CFR 133.190(a)(3) shall be amended accordingly.
20. The regulation purporting to remove local authority for cell tower siting is hereby eliminated. FCC's Small Cell Siting Declaratory Ruling "Accelerating Broadband deployment" WT Docket No. 17-79 and 17-84 (2018) is hereby rescinded.
21. The regulation prohibiting persons from purchasing or bartering for authentic Atlasian military decorations and medals is hereby eliminated. 18 USC 704(a) shall be amended accordingly.
22. The regulation prohibiting federal student aid to persons convicted of a drug-related offense is hereby eliminated. 28 USC 1091(r) shall be amended accordingly.
23. The regulation capping apprenticeships on federal contracts is hereby eliminated. 29 CFR 1,3,5 & 7 shall be amended accordingly.  
24. The regulation criminalizing certain specific noncommercial intrastate activities occuring on portions of public sidewalks or private property is hereby eliminated. 18 USC 248 shall be amended accordingly.
25. The Postal Service is hereby expressly authorized to sell advertising space on the sides of postal service vehicles.
26. The regulation prohibiting the mere wearing of a Postal uniform by a non-actor is hereby eliminated. 18 USC 1730 shall be amended accordingly.
27. The regulation prohibiting AMTRAK passengers who are lawfully complying with all other AMTRAK and federal policies related to the transportation of firearms in stored luggaed from notifying AMTRAK over the internet with at least twenty-four (24) hour notice rather than in person upon arrival is hereby eliminated. The AMTRAK checked firearms policy (2010) shall be amended accordingly.
28. The regulation compelling certain phone recordings to disclose their status as a recording is hereby eliminated. The Ethical Disclosure of Artificial Intelligence Act is hereby repealed.
29. The regulations on foreign vessels or domestic vessels without a requisite percentage of Atlasian crew members on engaging in cabotage in Atlasia is hereby repealed. 46 U.S.C. § 55102 - 55113, 46 U.S.C. § 55116 - 55122, 46 U.S.C. § 8103, and 46 U.S.C. § 12103 (Jones Act) is hereby repealed.
30. Carbon Dioxide shall not be subject to Clean Air Act regulations. 42 U.S.C. § 7409 and 42 U.S.C. § 7412 shall be amended accordingly.
31. The allowable level of ozone under the NAAQS regulations shall be fixed at 70 PPB rather than a floating average between 68 and 70 PPB as determined by a complex formula. 40 CFR 50 shall be amended accordingly.
32. For purposes of federal sentencing guidelines, "use" of a firearm during the commission of a federal drug crime shall not be interpreted to include the bartering of a weapon for drugs. 18 U.S.C. 924(c)(1)(A) shall be amended accordingly.
33. The regulation prohibiting the sale of makeup colored with D&C Black No. 2 if it uses more coloring than is "consistent with good manufacturing practice" is hereby eliminated. 21 CFR §74.2052(c) shall be amended accordingly.
34. Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 84 shall read as follows: “Nothing in these rules shall prohibit a lawyer from informing a jury of their right as a jury to nullify statutory laws and regulations which are inconsistent with the Constitution of Atlasia.”
35. Nutrition supplements may include non-FDA approval general wellness information on packaging materials provided the information is preceded by a statement that such information has not been approved by the FDA.
36. The regulation mandating that all Atlasian coins larger than a dime must depict an eagle on the reverse is hereby eliminated. 17 Stat. 424 shall be amended accordingly.
37. The moratorium on issuing grey whale subsistence hunting permits to the Makah Tribe is hereby rescinded.
38. The regulation requiring all packaged food sold in interstate commerce to include on the label a section calculating the calories from fat. 21 CFR 101.9(c)(1)(i)(F) shall be amended accordingly.
39. The regulation mandating that merchants and traders regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) must pre-fund a margin account prior to offering to buy CFTC regulated securities shall be amended to exempt merchants and traders who transfer their margin at the time of the trade. 17 CFR 30.7 shall be amended accordingly.
40. The regulation prohibiting owners of NFA-registered firearms from transporting NFA firearms across State lines without the prior written approval of ATF shall not be interpreted to apply to such transportation during an evacuation during a declared emergency or an eviction from an owner's domicile or principal place of business within a State, provided the owner complies with all required locking, storage, and transfer regulations under the NFA. 18 U.S.C. 922(a)(4) and 27 CFR 478.28 shall be amended accordingly.
41. The otherwise lawful carry of a firearm in compliance with all laws of the Region of the situs, shall not be prohibited in Publicly accessible areas in Post Office facilities or government buildings. 39 CFR 232.1 and 18 U.S.C. § 930(g) shall be amended accordingly.
42. The regulations prohibiting the government from contracting with businesses owned by persons convicted of past felonies are hereby eliminated. 48 CFR § 3009.171-5 and 48 CFR § 3052.209-76 shall be amended accordingly.
43. The regulation requiring all publicly traded companies with an aggregate worldwide market value at $75 million to conduct a PCAOB approved audit each year shall be amended to exempt all such companies with an aggregate worldwide market value of $700 Million. Nothing in this section shall affect any criminal penalties for any crime committed by the publicly traded company. 17 CFR 240.12b-2 shall be amended accordingly.
44. The regulation prohibiting the introduction of polygraph results as evidence in an Atlasian court shall not apply to civil cases in Atlasian courts. The Polygraph Removal Act shall be amended accordingly.
45. The Wintergreen Ski Resort in Nelson Co., Virginia shall be permitted to construct a secondary access road accross National Park Service land to connect to the Blue Ridge Parkway, provided the following conditions are abided by:
     a. Wintergreen complies with NEPA
     b. Wintergreen designs and constructs the road in such a way as to minimize the effect on the landscape, including but not limited to the safe use of road curviture and the paving of the road with mulch.
     c. Wintergreen agrees to maintain the road as part of restrictive covenants accompanying the recorded easement
46. The Let's Try This Act and 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(4) shall be amended to clarify that no citizen can be declared mentally incapacitated for the purposes of firearm ownership merely for having sought mental health treatment or counseling from a therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, or counselor.
47. The regulation requiring gunsmiths to record any firearm in their possession for more than eight (Cool hours into ATF-required bound books shall be amended to exempt all firearms possessed for five (5) business days excluding weekends. 27 CFR 178.125(E) shall be amended accordingly.
48. Technical data provided over the internet shall not be defined as an export. 21 CFR 120.10 and 21 CFR 120.11 shall be amended accordingly.
49. The regulation criminalizing the disruption of a military funeral within certain fixed distances shall not be construed to apply on public land that is also a traditional public forum. 18 USC 1388 shall be amended accordingly.
50. The regulation prohibiting some transportation of exotic species across State lines shall be amended to permit such species lawfully kept in any State in Atlasia as a pet to be transported across State lines in accordance with the permit application required by 50 CFR 16.22. 50 CFR 16.22 shall be amended accordingly.

People's Regional Senate
Pending

Sponsor: LouisvilleThunder
Senate Designation: SB18:02
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 03:33:48 PM »

My apologies on bringing this to floor later than expected.

Same deal as usual, sponsor has 24 hours to post an advocacy, members have a subsequent 48 hours to post their initial thoughts, comments and questions.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 08:34:24 AM »

So this bill eliminates various unnecessary federal regulations that are still on the books and just harm people's daily lives and business.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 10:32:31 AM »

8. The regulation criminalizing the recording of movies at a movie theater on a camera or digital device is hereby eliminated. 17 USC 110 shall be amended accordingly.
I can't imagine the film industry would be happy with this, what is the justification for repealing this?

9. The regulation criminalizing the calling of certain phone numbers to solicit or advertise is hereby eliminated. 15 USC 6151 - 6155 is hereby repealed.
Can't see The People getting on board with this, so now it is open season for telemarketers and robocalls?

22. The regulation prohibiting federal student aid to persons convicted of a drug-related offense is hereby eliminated. 28 USC 1091(r) shall be amended accordingly.
Neutral on this, but this is a pretty significant change so wanted to make sure it is highlighted.

Like the other bill, I'll say that I'm supportive of the rest of this, but reminding Senators to read through each clause carefully before voting.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 04:21:01 PM »

I can't imagine the film industry would be happy with this, what is the justification for repealing this?

Can't see The People getting on board with this, so now it is open season for telemarketers and robocalls?

Neutral on this, but this is a pretty significant change so wanted to make sure it is highlighted.

Like the other bill, I'll say that I'm supportive of the rest of this, but reminding Senators to read through each clause carefully before voting.

My goal is to do a breakdown of each reg when I have the time. Until then though:

#8. So this was made a federal crime during the Dubya-DeLay period, so its not exactly the oldest federal crime. I frown upon attempts by the federal government to shoehorn its criminal enforcement power into local matters. Im not saying Copyright issues are just a local matter ... but the idea that the FBI can prosecute someone for going into a movie theater and passively filming something on the screen seems like federal overreach. I don't think federal movie theater police are needed. As written the reg does NOT affect the ability of the FBI to prosecute persons for actually SELLING illegally reproduced copies or mass distributing illegally reproduced copies on the internet (subject to the protections of the Decriminalization of Online Content Act).

TL;DR: The FBI should not police persons using cellphone inside a movie theaters.

#9. I know this one may be unpopular but sometimes I wonder (along with many prominent legal scholars) whether or not this law is actually unconstitutional on free speech grounds. This is a bit of a dense read from my alma mater but is on point: https://jolt.richmond.edu/jolt-archive/v10i4/article27.pdf
I am a bill of rights maximalist so I usually prefer to opt for precaution when a law could potentially violate the bill of rights.

#22. By Atlasian standards I dont think this is a big change. What I will voluntarily draw attention to now before I do the whole markup, is point our left-leaning comrades to #30 which would be a much bigger change, and is probably something yall would be willing to kill this entire bill over and might need to be discussed and maybe amended to keep this bill alive. As the bulk of the regulatory language in the parts of the Clean Air Act Obama started regulating CO2 under were not written with CO2 in mind and dont make a whole lot of sense. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utility_Air_Regulatory_Group_v._Environmental_Protection_Agency

But yeah, something tells me that's probably the big thing Atlasians will care about on this list.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 03:29:11 PM »

My goal is to do a breakdown of each reg when I have the time. Until then though:

#8. So this was made a federal crime during the Dubya-DeLay period, so its not exactly the oldest federal crime. I frown upon attempts by the federal government to shoehorn its criminal enforcement power into local matters. Im not saying Copyright issues are just a local matter ... but the idea that the FBI can prosecute someone for going into a movie theater and passively filming something on the screen seems like federal overreach. I don't think federal movie theater police are needed. As written the reg does NOT affect the ability of the FBI to prosecute persons for actually SELLING illegally reproduced copies or mass distributing illegally reproduced copies on the internet (subject to the protections of the Decriminalization of Online Content Act).

TL;DR: The FBI should not police persons using cellphone inside a movie theaters.

#9. I know this one may be unpopular but sometimes I wonder (along with many prominent legal scholars) whether or not this law is actually unconstitutional on free speech grounds. This is a bit of a dense read from my alma mater but is on point: https://jolt.richmond.edu/jolt-archive/v10i4/article27.pdf
I am a bill of rights maximalist so I usually prefer to opt for precaution when a law could potentially violate the bill of rights.

#22. By Atlasian standards I dont think this is a big change. What I will voluntarily draw attention to now before I do the whole markup, is point our left-leaning comrades to #30 which would be a much bigger change, and is probably something yall would be willing to kill this entire bill over and might need to be discussed and maybe amended to keep this bill alive. As the bulk of the regulatory language in the parts of the Clean Air Act Obama started regulating CO2 under were not written with CO2 in mind and dont make a whole lot of sense. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utility_Air_Regulatory_Group_v._Environmental_Protection_Agency

But yeah, something tells me that's probably the big thing Atlasians will care about on this list.

Would you consider 21 to be likewise a matter of free speech, or is there another element I am missing here?
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 04:31:51 AM »

Would you consider 21 to be likewise a matter of free speech, or is there another element I am missing here?

Speech. Museum display. Private collection. If a vet chooses to sell their medals i don't have a problem. John kerry threw his on the ground and he had that choice.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 04:28:28 PM »

Speech. Museum display. Private collection. If a vet chooses to sell their medals i don't have a problem. John kerry threw his on the ground and he had that choice.

I was concerned about how it would impact the issue of stolen valor as it is has been termed.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 06:48:36 AM »

I was concerned about how it would impact the issue of stolen valor as it is has been termed.

So the original stolen valor act was struck down by the courts. The new stolen valor act requires not just a lie about having won a medal but also that the lie be for the purpose of making money. The supreme court said a better way to screen out stolen valor cases is an online database of medal winners.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 05:47:37 PM »
« Edited: May 29, 2019, 08:17:53 PM by Mr. Reactionary »

Sorry for the delay.

1 - Things can be park rules without being crimes. Using the wrong sink should not carry criminal penalties.

2 - I think compelled speech should be minimized whenever possible. This is an unnecessary forced statement and the government should avoid that when it can especially when criminal penalties are involved.

3 - So Im weird and sometimes read through public comments filed for proposed federal rules. This dumb reg came up because certain gaming websites set up safeguards to comply with federal law on websites in which children known to be under 14 played and those safeguards included permanently disabling chat functions with adult accounts. When kids with junior accounts grow up there is no mechanism to certify that they arent babies anymore so certain account features are denied them unless they create a new account and forfeit their data. This is to let websites know that they are permitted to unlock the features on junior accounts upon reaching 14.

4 - restores the legally correct definition of joint employer that some dumb bureaucrats got mixed up

5 - I really find the whole corpse desecration thing that some people get into disturbing. Its basically just spite, so this change will remove a disturbing, spiteful law that demands we dig up corpses out of the cemetery and chuck them off our land when we find out way after they've been buried that they did something bad.

6 - This does what is says. It makes it a crime if your hybrid isn't loud enough.

7 - This is not about health and safety.

8 - Discussed above

9 - Discussed above

10 - Was not discussed above but the argument for 9 is identical for fax machine messages

11 - It should not be a federal crime for teachers to leave graded student work in convenient unattended pickup locations.

12 - Any risk of hearing loss is due to the volume of the TV/Speakers playing the video, not the volume at which the video is recorded. This is a dumb thing to police and touches again on free speech.

13 and 14 - So Im not saying we should get rid of the Lacey act or anything, its important to protect animals. 10 years ago, citing the Lacey Act  armed federal law enforcement shut down work at a Gibson guitar factor over the lumber. The Lacey Act just requires that a foreign law not have been fully complied with. It is not limited to conservation laws. If your wood export from India is supposed to have had a red tag but instead had a yellow tag, some federal bureaucrats have interpreted that as requiring the Atlasian government to enforce minor Indian (and every other country) paperwork and export regulations that have nothing to do with conservation against Atlasians on Atlasian soil. These changes will prevent future excesses.

15 - arcane and unnecessary

16 - The federal government shouldnt care what horses do in their downtime

17 - Im cheating a little with this one. This bans gag clauses in pharmacy contracts that prevent dispensers from mentioning when paying cash would be cheaper than insurance.

18 - Im fine with firing a chronically late employee but criminal penalties is absurd for someone whose job is selling water

19 - Some people may want specific spice distributions in their cheese. The federal government should be regulating our taste buds.

20 - This eliminates the dumb cell tower siting preemption rule passed under the Ajit Pai FCC recently that totally cut localities out of discussions on where cell towers can be built.

21 - Discussed Above.

22 - Discussed Above.

23 - These are legacy regs from like 100 years ago and they unfairly freeze some workers out of federal contracts.

24 - Devolves control over security of private non-federal property to localities.

25 - Lifts a rule to help the Post Office operate in the black.

26 - Eliminates a stupid federally imposed dress code on actors, cosplay, and sexplay in private settings.

27 - This would be more convenient for the passenger and give advanced notice to AMTRAK workers

28 - As unpopular as it sounds, free speech protects anonymous speech and I would argue recorded speech. The proposed change protects free speech.

29 - Ditch the Jones Act once and for all. Its just corporate welfare.

30 - Discussed Above. This is the one everyone will probably want to remove.

31 - Fixes the allowable ozone NAAQS at a single level to allow for easier planning for attainment.

32 - Basically to restore this ruling https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bailey_v._United_States

33 - Not a health or safety regulation. It's not the federal governments place to ban blackface makeup.

34 - Lets lawyers make an additional argument to the jury.

35 - Basically clarifies that vitamins and the like can talk about the product on the label.

36 - Hilarious often forgotten law. Look at the back of an old Franklin half dollar.

37 - Its part of a treaty.

38 - Nutritionists agree, its added sugars that matter on labels.

39 - Its a common practice and resolves the issue of demonstrating ability to pay as the money is still tendered at the time of sale.

40 - Basically a safe harbor during actual emergency evacuations to ensure that the government is encouraging people to leave NFA firearms unattended for looters.

41 - Allows carry in public areas of the Post Office which is perfectly reasonable.

42 - Continues the criminal reform aims we have all been working towards.

43 - Relaxes the most expensive and ineffective part of Sarbanes Oxley for smaller firms

44 - Total exclusion from civil court isnt necessary.

45 - A very specific request, it was passed into law irl last year. Its for safety. Because it crosses federal land Congress needs to approve. Environmental protections are included.

46 - Designed to encourage persons to seek counseling without fear

47 - Reduces a burdensome paperwork requirement that doesnt affect safety

48 - Clarifies that sharing information is ok.

49 - This eliminates the arguably illegal regs targeted and military funeral protesters that the Supreme Court has found infringes free speech.

50 - Makes sure Fhtagn doesnt have to kill her pet tarantulas when she moves from Region to Region.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 12:15:08 AM »

So the original stolen valor act was struck down by the courts. The new stolen valor act requires not just a lie about having won a medal but also that the lie be for the purpose of making money. The supreme court said a better way to screen out stolen valor cases is an online database of medal winners.

Such a database could be dangerous though.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 06:10:28 AM »

Such a database could be dangerous though.

A database containing the name, date, and justification for military medal winners is dangerous?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 04:18:36 PM »

I ask a senator to sponsor an amendment striking clause 9 and renumbering accordingly.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2019, 01:05:28 AM »

Quote from: Amendment Offered for the President
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2019, 01:10:49 AM »

Quote from: Amendment S18:06 by NC Yankee

Sponsor Feedback: Need Feedback
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 04:51:07 AM »

The amendment is friendly.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 07:33:51 PM »

Quote from: Amendment S18:06 by NC Yankee

Sponsor Feedback: Friendly
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 01:10:40 AM »

The amendment has been adopted.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2019, 05:38:40 AM »

You should remove # 30 then Hopefully vote
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 05:43:58 AM »

Quote from: Amendment by ON Progressive
30. Carbon Dioxide shall not be subject to Clean Air Act regulations. 42 U.S.C. § 7409 and 42 U.S.C. § 7412 shall be amended accordingly.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 11:22:15 AM »

The amendment is friendly.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2019, 09:09:30 PM »

Senators have 24 hours to object to the amendment.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 12:28:08 AM »

Quote from: Amendment S18:10 by Ontario
[/quote]

Sponsor Feedback: Friendly
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2019, 12:13:12 AM »

With no objections having been registered, the amendment is adopted.

Now this is a smooth coverage.  Ontario started a motion and I concluded it. The same in reverse would be smooth as well.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 02:29:35 AM »

So any other concerns or can we proceed to a final vote?

Just in case we can, I will go ahead and call 24 hours for objections.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies