GOT Actors Kit Harrington and Sophie Turner Have a Message for Unhappy Fans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 07:30:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  GOT Actors Kit Harrington and Sophie Turner Have a Message for Unhappy Fans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOT Actors Kit Harrington and Sophie Turner Have a Message for Unhappy Fans  (Read 561 times)
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: May 23, 2019, 06:37:37 PM »

Emilia Clarke's response to the GOT remake petition is much more measured by comparison:

If they were to reshoot and redo Season 8 entirely, what would you want to happen?

Oh, my goodness. Well, I can only speak to my own character, and the people that I interact with on the show. But I would’ve loved some more scenes with me and Missandei. I would’ve loved some more scenes with me and Cersei.

Oh!

Yeah. I would’ve loved some more scenes between Grey Worm and Missandei. I would’ve loved to see a bit more between Cersei . . . I feel like there was . . . The genocide was there. That was always going to happen. And I just think more dissection and those beautifully written scenes that the boys have between characters—that we are more than happy to contently sit there and watch ten minutes of two people talking, because it’s beautiful. I just wanted to see a bit more of that. But I’m in no position to critique the geniuses that have written eight seasons’ worth of wonderful stuff.

In another interview Clarke talks about calling her family in tears after finding out that the character she's invested a decade of her life in and seems to really identify with abruptly goes evil at the last minute, begging to know if they think Daenerys is a good person. By comparison the actors for the various Starks have less reason to be personally upset.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies