Opinion of Matthew27?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:08:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Matthew27?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Poll
Question: Is this apparent white supremacist a...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 114

Author Topic: Opinion of Matthew27?  (Read 7404 times)
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 22, 2019, 11:55:11 AM »

If this was any other poster I probably would have thought this was a lame joke, but given some of his past comments here, I'm unfortunately inclined to believe he's being genuine.

Lets keep this within this thread please:

I am a member of stormfront.org with 10,000 post and with that username I've been in the huffpost, cnn, etc and some books over the years.

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:59:50 AM »

He is being genuine. Subsequent comments in fantasyland and people doing some digging have pretty much confirmed it. He’s on stormfront.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 12:18:04 PM »

Evil. HP obviously.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 12:41:19 PM »

He is being genuine. Subsequent comments in fantasyland and people doing some digging have pretty much confirmed it. He’s on stormfront.

Looking at this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320613.msg6807330#msg6807330 - and his comments therein, as well as comments from other threads that are shown in that thread, I think it is indeed pretty clear he's exactly what he seems to be. now I'm not an expert on the rules here or anything, but shouldn't action of some kind be taken when someone posts blatantly and openly racist comments and admits to posting on a well known neo-Nazi website?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »

Looking at this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320613.msg6807330#msg6807330 - and his comments therein, as well as comments from other threads that are shown in that thread, I think it is indeed pretty clear he's exactly what he seems to be. now I'm not an expert on the rules here or anything, but shouldn't action of some kind be taken when someone posts blatantly and openly racist comments and admits to posting on a well known neo-Nazi website?

You have to remember that banning racists, neo-Nazis, rape apologists, and the like would make Atlas a liberal echo chamber Roll Eyes
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 01:03:39 PM »

Strong new contender for the worst human being on the forum. Should be memed and trolled into ragequitting Calthrina-style if we can't just ban him.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 05:15:30 PM »

ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 05:16:05 PM »

White supremacists are automatically massive HPs, no exceptions.

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 07:21:26 PM »

You have to remember that banning racists, neo-Nazis, rape apologists, and the like would make Atlas a liberal echo chamber Roll Eyes

This * 100. In no small amount because muon is such a spineless enabler defender of free speech.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 07:27:37 PM »

Who among us can say they’ve never got drunk one night and accidentally made 10,000 posts on a white nationalist site over an eight year period?  I’m sure we’ve all done it!
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 07:43:20 PM »

Who are the two people who voted FF?

Show yourselves.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 07:46:41 PM »

Who among us can say they’ve never got drunk one night and accidentally made 10,000 posts on a white nationalist site over an eight year period?  I’m sure we’ve all done it!

"White nationalism" is politically correct BS. call them what they really are. Nazis.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 07:53:51 PM »

Who are the two people who voted FF?

Show yourselves.

Sanchez is surely one
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »

Wow, I just had a website (his blog?) blocked by my workplace for the first time ever with the reason (Racism/Hate). Truly terrifying parts of the Interwebs.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2019, 07:55:54 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2019, 08:12:46 PM by FM Scott🦋 »

I don't understand his game.  Apparently, some people already knew he was posting on Stormfront before today's revelations dropped.  This was a loosely-kept secret until early this morning, when he deleted his post in the confessions thread and sent me a PM telling me how 'sorry' he is and that he hopes I don't hate him.  Does he regret outing himself as a Stormtrooper to the forum?  Why did he go back and forth so many times before coming out with it?

Then again, maybe it should've been obvious a month or two ago, when he registered with David Duke as his Atlasia persona.

Oh yeah, there was also this doozy:

And this is why every women deserves a strong man. Men that love and care for their women will give up their lives to stop other savage men from doing this sh**t.

Of course, our culture promoted the sexual revolution that made these savages to begin with and chased off all the honorable men that would have stopped this sh**t.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 08:16:01 PM »

A froward and unable worm.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 08:40:12 PM »

I don't understand his game.  Apparently, some people already knew he was posting on Stormfront before today's revelations dropped.  This was a loosely-kept secret until early this morning, when he deleted his post in the confessions thread and sent me a PM telling me how 'sorry' he is and that he hopes I don't hate him.  Does he regret outing himself as a Stormtrooper to the forum?  Why did he go back and forth so many times before coming out with it?

Then again, maybe it should've been obvious a month or two ago, when he registered with David Duke as his Atlasia persona.

Oh yeah, there was also this doozy:

And this is why every women deserves a strong man. Men that love and care for their women will give up their lives to stop other savage men from doing this sh**t.

Of course, our culture promoted the sexual revolution that made these savages to begin with and chased off all the honorable men that would have stopped this sh**t.
Some of us brought this up in the cave last year.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2019, 09:21:53 PM »

That he's a Stormfronter (assuming this is true) means I'll not endorse him for anything or invite him to social events (if I knew who he was).

I must say that I have a tough time understanding how he's violated the ToS.  His real viewpoints may be repulsive, but has he violated the ToS? 

Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2019, 09:25:07 PM »

That he's a Stormfronter (assuming this is true) means I'll not endorse him for anything or invite him to social events (if I knew who he was).

I must say that I have a tough time understanding how he's violated the ToS.  His real viewpoints may be repulsive, but has he violated the ToS? 

I would think (and hope) that his blatantly racist comments would be a violation of the terms of service, but as I said earlier, I'm not super familiar with them.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »

I would think (and hope) that his blatantly racist comments would be a violation of the terms of service, but as I said earlier, I'm not super familiar with them.

Unfortunately the mods deleted even the screenshots of them , which could be used as evidence why he should be banned
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 09:39:33 PM »

Evil and massive HP.

Also, I think the mods and admin team should at least have a internal debate about his presence here, considering how websites like stormfront have had users that committed acts of terror in real life.

Both points here are well taken.  I'm a Free Speech Guy, but I do agree that there are Safety Issues that are very real if this forum becomes infiltrated by Stormfronters.  I'm certainly not endorsing Neo-Nazis, and if you've got 10K posts on Stormfront, that's a statement of yourself that you've made yourself without help.

That being said, has Matthew27 broken rules here, or harmed anyone here?  I'm sure he's offended many here, and I've seen some of his comments, so I can't blame folks for taking offense at some of his stuff.  But is this place less safe because he's allowed to post here?  
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 09:42:28 PM »

Unfortunately the mods deleted even the screenshots of them , which could be used as evidence why he should be banned

I hope somebody saved them, we can't let him live these comments down.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2019, 09:51:32 PM »

I'm surprised he willing volunteered this information in the first place.

In retrospect, he didn't really hide this too much but divulging that he actually participates on Stormfront to the tune of 10k posts is really just wtf
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2019, 09:51:57 PM »

Seriously?! Geez.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies