Opinion of Matthew27? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:39:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Matthew27? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is this apparent white supremacist a...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 114

Author Topic: Opinion of Matthew27?  (Read 7405 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 25, 2019, 02:01:52 AM »

People need to realize that whites aren't the bad guys and shouldn't feel ashame of who we're.
We ended slavery
we developed human rights for all
we have helped billions of people

There's nothing to be ashamed of and I hope whites wake up realizing this one day.

I am sick of the hatred white people face in our colleges and media. It needs to stop! Ban me but do think about some things as you're doing so.

and People need to realize that whites aren't the bad guys and shouldn't feel ashame of who we're.
We ended slavery
we developed human rights for all
we have helped billions of people

There's nothing to be ashamed of and I hope whites wake up realizing this one day.

I am sick of the hatred white people face in our colleges and media. It needs to stop! Ban me but do think about some things as you're doing so.

0/10
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 02:24:15 AM »

It's not like he was just a troll lol. It's been confirmed that he has nearly 10K posts on Stormfront and he's been profiled and mentioned by several media outlets in articles related to white nationalism.

Yikes, how did you find out? I’m really not familiar with all the details in this case, I was only going by his posting history on this forum (which to me indicates that he’s at the very least a bad troll).

Anyway, like I said in another thread, he should be banned irrespective of whether he’s just a trash-tier troll or a genuine white supremacist. I rarely endorse bans, but this is an open-and-shut case in my eyes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies