Opinion of Matthew27? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:54:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Matthew27? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is this apparent white supremacist a...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 114

Author Topic: Opinion of Matthew27?  (Read 7379 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: May 22, 2019, 11:59:50 AM »

He is being genuine. Subsequent comments in fantasyland and people doing some digging have pretty much confirmed it. He’s on stormfront.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 10:44:49 PM »

Probably our resident contrarian LGBT minority woman Jill Stein '16/Corey Stewart voter as well.

Anyway, not sure why people are surprised by this about matthew. He's a Mississippi Republican after all.
He's most likely not a Mississippi Republican. When he first joined his username was Trumpsucks! and he had I believe an Oregon avatar. He was also a left winger in Atlasia. Honestly I think he's trolling both sides.

As I stated above, I’m pretty sure a stormfront posting history from him has been confirmed?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 02:38:29 AM »

Is there something about having a yellow avatar that melts your brain?

You should read what he posted in the 'Political Positions' thread. He really believes he has everything figured out lol.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 02:04:16 AM »

People need to realize that whites aren't the bad guys and shouldn't feel ashame of who we're.
We ended slavery
we developed human rights for all
we have helped billions of people

There's nothing to be ashamed of and I hope whites wake up realizing this one day.

I am sick of the hatred white people face in our colleges and media. It needs to stop! Ban me but do think about some things as you're doing so.

and People need to realize that whites aren't the bad guys and shouldn't feel ashame of who we're.
We ended slavery
we developed human rights for all
we have helped billions of people

There's nothing to be ashamed of and I hope whites wake up realizing this one day.

I am sick of the hatred white people face in our colleges and media. It needs to stop! Ban me but do think about some things as you're doing so.

0/10

It's not like he was just a troll lol. It's been confirmed that he has nearly 10K posts on Stormfront and he's been profiled and mentioned by several media outlets in articles related to white nationalism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies