Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:03:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 13891 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2019, 09:56:56 AM »

Burning in Hell to own the libs.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2019, 10:06:47 AM »

Imagine thinking you (or any of us) can possibly know whether someone goes to hell.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2019, 10:23:23 AM »

Imagine thinking you (or any of us) can possibly know whether someone goes to hell.

Yeah, it's pretty sick that Fundamentalist Christians are certain (and usually smug and giddy about it) that you and I will spend eternity burning together in Hell.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2019, 10:27:33 AM »

Yeah, it's pretty sick that Fundamentalist Christians are certain (and usually smug and giddy about it) that you and I will spend eternity burning together in Hell.
I don't know, I've only heard left-wingers say stuff like that about me.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2019, 12:09:58 PM »

In all fairness, isn't it a pretty standard religious belief that those not sharing the faith will recieve some form of cosmic punishment?

I agree with the Averoes post earlier this thread: FB is often a long winded blowhard, but attracts rather disproportionate ire, all things considered.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2019, 12:17:47 PM »

In all fairness, isn't it a pretty standard religious belief that those not sharing the faith will recieve some form of cosmic punishment?
No that's only a fundamentalist Christian belief. My church seems to teach that there are "loopholes" allowing non-Christians to be saved and that's basically the positions of the Catholic and mainline Protestant churches.
We Live in Black and White
SvenTC
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.81, S: -6.82

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2019, 12:25:58 PM »

I don't care much for Jesus Jumpers.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2019, 01:13:26 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is less partisan than I am as well as He supported Gillum and Nelson while I did not . So all the dems on here doing who hating on him , is alienating a potential voter for your side .

America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2019, 02:32:23 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is less partisan than I am as well as He supported Gillum and Nelson while I did not . So all the dems on here doing who hating on him , is alienating a potential voter for your side .

Supporting Rick Scott over Bill Nelson puts you on the same exact moral level as those who supported Roy Moore over Doug Jones and who supported Corey Stewart over Tim Kaine and who supported Cindy Hyde-Smith over Mike Espy and who supported Kris Kobach over Laura Kelly.

Fuzzy Bear = FF for opposing Rick Scott
Old School Republican = HP for supporting Rick Scott
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2019, 04:28:04 PM »

Supporting Rick Scott over Bill Nelson puts you on the same exact moral level as those who supported Roy Moore over Doug Jones and who supported Corey Stewart over Tim Kaine and who supported Cindy Hyde-Smith over Mike Espy and who supported Kris Kobach over Laura Kelly.

Fuzzy Bear = FF for opposing Rick Scott
Old School Republican = HP for supporting Rick Scott

Lmao what Roy Moore , Corey Stewart are hard core racists , and one is a Pedo while Rick Scott was an excellent Governor and was cleared of any wrong doing in his past .

DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2019, 07:01:06 PM »

Sounds like me. Mad?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2019, 07:50:09 PM »

Remember when Fuzzy was doing this several times a week, rarely in threads that had anything to do with Bill Clinton or #MeToo or anything else that would make it at least somewhat on topic?

He's got a new one now. And even though he's been told repeatedly by so many people that we don't think like this, he's just projecting, and we would still support treating immigrants humanely if they were all promised to never become citizens or even to become citizens so they could vote Republican. Also note that only 1 of the 4 threads has anything to do with immigration.

I'm sure we'll see this super clever zinger pollute many more unrelated threads over the next few months.
You are doing the Lord's work, Harry.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2019, 06:37:49 AM »
« Edited: June 25, 2019, 08:06:17 AM by Meclazine »

Fuzzy is a pillar of integrity in a landscape of feral democratic hyenas, many of whom hunt in packs.

Australians don't like a pack of sly dogs, a spiteful, vengeful mob setting upon one individual.

That's one of many reasons why I like Fuzzy Bear.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2019, 04:27:09 PM »

I don't know, I've only heard left-wingers say stuff like that about me.

That only proves you've never had an in-depth conversation about the Afterlife with any fundamentalist Christian
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »

I didn't want to quote it, since it's such a big post, but that Juanita Broaddrick stuff he was posting in so many threads reeks of hypocrisy. I'm assuming he posted that in threads about Trump's mistreatment of women, but in posting that he is implying that accusations are only true when they're against someone like Clinton, and that Trump's accusations possess no merit. Admittedly, a lot of Democrats perhaps were hypocrites and did her a disservice by not believing her and letting Bill Clinton escape his accusations. Speaking for myself, I was in diapers when that was all happening, so I can't say that I helped with hand-waving concerns about Clinton or anything. But that just makes Fuzzy look like a hypocrite too. Either every accuser with some credibility is believed, or none are. We all should know by now that picking and choosing, unless there is some evidence that proves they are lying, which in itself is fairly rare; that women's stories should be heard at the very least and not automatically assume that they are aiming to only damage someone or bring attention themselves.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2019, 07:42:24 PM »

I'm still praying for him, but his craven equivocation about the institution of concentration camps for children on US soil is making me feel better and better about my HP vote by the day.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2019, 09:56:56 PM »

I didn't want to quote it, since it's such a big post, but that Juanita Broaddrick stuff he was posting in so many threads reeks of hypocrisy. I'm assuming he posted that in threads about Trump's mistreatment of women, but in posting that he is implying that accusations are only true when they're against someone like Clinton, and that Trump's accusations possess no merit. Admittedly, a lot of Democrats perhaps were hypocrites and did her a disservice by not believing her and letting Bill Clinton escape his accusations. Speaking for myself, I was in diapers when that was all happening, so I can't say that I helped with hand-waving concerns about Clinton or anything. But that just makes Fuzzy look like a hypocrite too. Either every accuser with some credibility is believed, or none are. We all should know by now that picking and choosing, unless there is some evidence that proves they are lying, which in itself is fairly rare; that women's stories should be heard at the very least and not automatically assume that they are aiming to only damage someone or bring attention themselves.

What I was posting about was the fact that a whole slew of Clinton supporters who pretend that Bill's denial of Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey didn't happen.  Even worse, they wanted to just slough off Hillary's own treatment of Broaddrick and Willey and her whispering campaign labeling them as "nuts and sluts".  The hypocrisy of HILLARY Clinton and her supporters is epic.

"Either every accuser with some credibility is believed, or none are."  That's a statement that sounds good, but it's more about a narrative than about reality.  Jussie Smollett has "some credibility"; should we believe him?  Tawana Brawley was a young girl who said white police officers raped her, and she was backed by Al Sharpton and his attorneys; should she have been believed?  Should we still believe her today?  I would think not, but if we don't believe Tawana Brawley, do we not believe one of Cosby's accusers?  Well, no, but if we believe them, do we believe Catherine Crowell Webb, whose false account of a rape put an innocent man (Gary Dotson) in prison? 

If every accuser with some credibility is believe, what hope is there for the innocent and the wrongly accused?  What if that person being accused were you, and the accuser had "some credibility?

I don't think people have honestly thought through how dangerous it is to give a blank check of credibility to people making allegations of sexual assault against others irregardless of the facts.  There are REASONS to believe some allegations and be skeptical about others.  In a fair would, we would pick and choose on the basis of something other than which party the accused is identified with, but Atlas isn't a fair world, and when I'm here,  I know where I'm at.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2019, 11:03:18 PM »

Don't agree with him on a variety of issues, but gentle and informed guy. Freedom fighter.

Your compulsive moderate heroism is giving us cancer.
LOL.

And Fuzzy is a massive HP. An apologist for rapists and racists.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »

Don't agree with him on a variety of issues, but gentle and informed guy. Freedom fighter.

LOL.

Fuzzy Bear’s positions you could argue is to the left of 95-00 Clinton
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2019, 11:19:19 PM »

LOL.

I would be pretty embarrassed if somebody described me as having political views that were 25 years out of date tbh.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2019, 11:35:13 PM »

LOL.

I would be pretty embarrassed if somebody described me as having political views that were 25 years out of date tbh.

Fuzzy Bear's positions you could argue is to the left of 20-24 John W. Davis
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2019, 11:41:11 PM »

These numbers are kind of interesting. I think this is probably a reasonable ceiling for someone whose beliefs piss off a lot of Atlas users but who is otherwise respectful and articulate.

If Fuzzy were more like an average Republican user in posting style, his FF numbers would probably crater.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2019, 12:27:28 AM »

To be honest, I am willing to admit that the sexual assault allegations against Bill Clinton are just as much of a clear cut case of "he did it, and is guilty" as those against Clarence Thomas, Donald Trump, Roy Moore, and Brett Kavanaugh, and met the level to merit impeachment.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2019, 02:11:54 AM »

LOL.

Fuzzy Bear is to the left of posters like Sunrise , and myself as well and is also much more of a swing voter than we are as well . Even RINO Tom whom many on here consider a liberal Republican is far more reliably Republican than Fuzzy as well.

So are you guys going to continue to try to alienate potential voters which is what you are doing here
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2019, 02:13:42 PM »

LOL.

Fuzzy Bear is to the left of posters like Sunrise , and myself as well and is also much more of a swing voter than we are as well . Even RINO Tom whom many on here consider a liberal Republican is far more reliably Republican than Fuzzy as well.

So are you guys going to continue to try to alienate potential voters which is what you are doing here

He’s far, far right on immigration, abortion, LGBTQ issues, American nationalism, and Israel.  He’s also too old and stubborn to change those views (not that he’s obligated to do so).  The Democratic Party is a big tent, but there’s no warm welcome for any of those views in it, nor should there be.

Anyway, this is just the Atlas forum, not some Democratic campaign recruitment drive.  I for one won’t exhaust the effort required to recruit one old bigot back onto our side.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies