Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:38:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 14103 times)
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« on: June 27, 2019, 02:57:55 AM »

These numbers are kind of interesting. I think this is probably a reasonable ceiling for someone whose beliefs piss off a lot of Atlas users but who is otherwise respectful and articulate.

If Fuzzy were more like an average Republican user in posting style, his FF numbers would probably crater.

Respectful?? It is the ultimate of disrespect (and well outside the mainstream, so nobody start) to believe our Jewish, Catholic, Mormon, and nonreligious posters will spend eternity burning in Hell.
Do you know anything about Christianity at all?
Yes, I went to Catholic Sunday school for 12 years and have done lots of additional self-study. The idea that only Christians can go to Heaven is only believed by some conservative Evangelical denominations, despite their constant claim that it's the "default" Christian position.
I went to a Lutheran and then a Reformed school from 1999 through 2015. I would recommend you read a Bible. Jesus lays it out quite clearly.

And yet the Catholic Church, Anglican Communion, Orthodox Churches, and Mormons explicitly disagree with you. That encompasses over 70% of Christians right there, and we haven't counted all the mainline Protestants who also disagree, nor the BRTD-type Evangelicals. (I don't have exact numbers on every Protestant denomination or their explicit beliefs, but I think it's safe to say that gets us into the mid-80s.)

You can say it's "clear" until the cows come home, but the numbers say otherwise.

You are either lying or have never listened to them before. If you didn't have to be christian to go to heaven, there would be no christians in 2019

And if any christian has ever said this before, they are wrong. It makes zero sense.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 10:27:05 PM »

One of the 10 best posters on the website.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies