Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:08:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 14076 times)
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.83

« on: June 27, 2019, 12:45:59 PM »

Back to Fuzzy. I occasionally have moments of agreement with him, where he posts something refreshing. But 95% of the time he's posting overly long stuff that could easily have taken up one paragraph instead of seven. At least half of that time, he's turning a thread that isn't about abortion into a thread about abortion, or turning a thread that isn't about immigration into a thread about immigration. Of the remaining 5%, at least half is composed of him getting whiny and defensive about how he won't stop preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to people who just wanted to have a conversation about something other than his bugaboos.

Hard HP.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:38:32 AM »

We really shouldn't have a gangbang on any specific poster.  Especially when he's older.

He's old enough to be the father or even grandfather of most of the posters on here. It's a shame how they constantly go after him.

Being old should not insulate your horrible ideas from being called out.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 02:39:34 PM »

Claims that this is all about an impersonal adherence to the rule of law, without any particular care for what the laws happen to be, is pretty laughable, which is what I think Fuzzy is projecting every time he accuses other people of believing something other than what they’re saying.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 04:37:31 PM »

Also, if ICE exists to enforce our immigration laws, why isn’t it under the Department of Justice, like the FBI or DEA? What’s it doing in this massive post-9/11 “Department of Homeland Security?”

Oh right, who could forget the fact that the 9/11 hijackers all snuck through the southern border into the US as illegal immigrants...at least, that’s obviously what happened.
A fantastic case for curtailing legal immigration too.

I hate that you try to hide a xenophobic desire to curtail brown people coming into our country behind a purportedly unbiased desire that the laws be enforced no matter what they are. It’s nice that sometimes the mask slips, as above, but it’d be nice if you were just honest to yourself and others all the time.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 06:58:48 PM »

Also, if ICE exists to enforce our immigration laws, why isn’t it under the Department of Justice, like the FBI or DEA? What’s it doing in this massive post-9/11 “Department of Homeland Security?”

Oh right, who could forget the fact that the 9/11 hijackers all snuck through the southern border into the US as illegal immigrants...at least, that’s obviously what happened.
A fantastic case for curtailing legal immigration too.

I hate that you try to hide a xenophobic desire to curtail brown people coming into our country behind a purportedly unbiased desire that the laws be enforced no matter what they are. It’s nice that sometimes the mask slips, as above, but it’d be nice if you were just honest to yourself and others all the time.
I've never hid from this? Immigration is immigration. Only so many people can get in, and I'd greatly prefer we take those who respect the country enough to come here through legal channels instead of, you know, the freaking dessert?

Whoops! I saw a blue Florida av in a thread about Fuzzy saying something xenophobic and I just assumed!
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 07:03:40 PM »

One of the features I have noted about Atlas is the liberties people take with calling people names such as "Racist", "Sexist", "Xenophobe", "Homophobe", "Misogynist", and the like.

Now I take certain positions on issues that people may disagree with.  I'm not a racist, but I don't believe in repirations, and I certainly don't believe in all of (to simplify things), the BLM agenda.  (I do agree with a portion of it, but I find their tactics less than savory.)  I'm not a Xenophobe, but I do believe that America is sovereign in controlling it's borders, and I believe we have the right to deny anyone entry into the US for any reason.  I'm not a homophobe, but I AM a Christian, and I do believe (A) that Christian institutions have a right to not have to hire persons whose beliefs and lifestyles do not reflect Scripture, and (B) while I am not looking to repeal Obergefell, I'm not OK with having my arm twisted to say that GOD is OK with SSM, because Scripture does not say that.  I'm not a Misogynist, but I believe that the #MeToo movement, while making legitimate claims and representing legitimately aggrieved people, have launched a movement that wishes to assign guilt to people based on mere allegations, and I do have skepticism toward allegations that are brought up decades later, with no real evidence to suggest that they have merit.  One is not in those negative categories simply because of their opinions on a few select issues.  But that's not how lots of people play here, and (on some topics), they have ganged up on me calling me names that, if they called me in real life, I'd sue them and win, because they are slanderous and libelous.

I view people doing this to me as committing slander and libel.  Nothing happens to them; their posts aren't even moderated.  (I was told to report posts, and I have, and I fail to see any effect.)  I'm not going to let people slander or libel me, though.  I will push back on that.  Please tell me why I should not.

TFW you don’t know what slander or libel are.

Alternately, TFW you know what slander and libel are but also don’t really care about the truth.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 05:48:12 PM »

I view people doing this to me as committing slander and libel.  Nothing happens to them; their posts aren't even moderated.  (I was told to report posts, and I have, and I fail to see any effect.)  I'm not going to let people slander or libel me, though.  I will push back on that.  Please tell me why I should not.

Cut the bullsh**t Fuzzy. You went and cried to PIT and succesfully got 2 of my posts deleted ... because I said that you don't believe Jews and other non-Christians can go to Heaven. That's neither slander nor libel, because you've said over and over that you do believe that. (Or you could correct me right now if you don't.)

Quit playing the persecuted victim. There are tangible examples of moderators who DO stretch the TOS to do you what you want them to do.

Another example of what I was talking about earlier, of your inability to restrain yourself from attacks on Fuzzy Bear and other posters of his kind.

Haven't you left the forum because we were too mean to you?

How very mean. You don't deserve to be here and the Devil is going to get you.

Then do your job and delete Harry's post for a personal attack.  I've had posts less harsh than that be deleted. 

You think the whole edifice of the moderating team should be marshaled to act purely on your personal grievances. It’s absolutely nuts to watch.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies