Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:16:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 13913 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: June 02, 2019, 12:52:22 AM »

Definite FF in my opinion,

I find much of the criticism he gets by posters to be completely wrong. The fact is he is a very principled and independent-minded poster who is willing to criticize any politician who violates them. He votes for members of both parties all the time and I would say is one of the most swingy type voter we have on here.

You can disagree with Fuzzy, I have many times but thats ok , whats not ok is smearing him over it.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 01:23:42 AM »

Just another deplorable in the basket. From what I've read in most of his posts, he seems to think that only heterosexual white evangelical Christian Republicans are ever persecuted. Much like how jfern always manages to derail threads with his typical "but Hillary!" crap, Fuzzy seems to typically deflect about how religious right snowflakes are the real victims. This whole "we are being persecuted because we aren't allowed to persecute people" from "Christians" is really getting old. Maybe because I'm surrounded by people who share his warped worldview that's why I feel the way I do about him. Other than that, I'm sure he's a great person.

This is absolutely wrong , I have a question for you what do you think his voting record has been since 2004 and who do you think he voted for in the 2018 Midterms
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 01:40:18 PM »

Actually the exact opposite and his voting record proves it. He voted for Obama in 2012 and Gillum/Nelson in 2018.

And if you saying its hypocritical to be pro life and also conservative on issues of healthcare well Fuzzy is super liberal on the issue of healthcare as he supports Single Payer.

You can say you disagree with him but he is not a hypocrite
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 01:13:26 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is less partisan than I am as well as He supported Gillum and Nelson while I did not . So all the dems on here doing who hating on him , is alienating a potential voter for your side .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 04:28:04 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is less partisan than I am as well as He supported Gillum and Nelson while I did not . So all the dems on here doing who hating on him , is alienating a potential voter for your side .

Supporting Rick Scott over Bill Nelson puts you on the same exact moral level as those who supported Roy Moore over Doug Jones and who supported Corey Stewart over Tim Kaine and who supported Cindy Hyde-Smith over Mike Espy and who supported Kris Kobach over Laura Kelly.

Fuzzy Bear = FF for opposing Rick Scott
Old School Republican = HP for supporting Rick Scott

Lmao what Roy Moore , Corey Stewart are hard core racists , and one is a Pedo while Rick Scott was an excellent Governor and was cleared of any wrong doing in his past .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »

Don't agree with him on a variety of issues, but gentle and informed guy. Freedom fighter.

Your compulsive moderate heroism is giving us cancer.
LOL.

And Fuzzy is a massive HP. An apologist for rapists and racists.

Fuzzy Bear’s positions you could argue is to the left of 95-00 Clinton
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 02:11:54 AM »

Don't agree with him on a variety of issues, but gentle and informed guy. Freedom fighter.

LOL.

I would be pretty embarrassed if somebody described me as having political views that were 25 years out of date tbh.

Fuzzy Bear is to the left of posters like Sunrise , and myself as well and is also much more of a swing voter than we are as well . Even RINO Tom whom many on here consider a liberal Republican is far more reliably Republican than Fuzzy as well.

So are you guys going to continue to try to alienate potential voters which is what you are doing here
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 05:28:46 PM »

LOL.

I would be pretty embarrassed if somebody described me as having political views that were 25 years out of date tbh.

Fuzzy Bear is to the left of posters like Sunrise , and myself as well and is also much more of a swing voter than we are as well . Even RINO Tom whom many on here consider a liberal Republican is far more reliably Republican than Fuzzy as well.

So are you guys going to continue to try to alienate potential voters which is what you are doing here

He’s far, far right on immigration, abortion, LGBTQ issues, American nationalism, and Israel.  He’s also too old and stubborn to change those views (not that he’s obligated to do so).  The Democratic Party is a big tent, but there’s no warm welcome for any of those views in it, nor should there be.

Anyway, this is just the Atlas forum, not some Democratic campaign recruitment drive.  I for one won’t exhaust the effort required to recruit one old bigot back onto our side.

He voted for your side in 2018
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 06:32:06 PM »

Atlas memery aside, the whole Grad Mufti thing was pretty disgusting, as Fuzzy attacked TSA based on the latter's ethnic origin by coming up with some ridiculous "guilt by (a very loose) association" scenario. While we can't expect much from someone as dense as his sidekick in that thread, beep boop, a man in his sixties really should have known better.

I didnt attack TSA for the Mufti thing, what I did was question him about his opinion on people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlabi and brought up their quotes. That thread was about the Democratic party becoming more and more anti-Israel so I dont see anything wrong with bringing up the two people who are most prominently anti-Israel.

I did not agree with Fuzzy bringing the Mufti thing in the thread, but I am sure he didnt have an bad intentions on the issue.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 06:41:13 PM »

Atlas memery aside, the whole Grad Mufti thing was pretty disgusting, as Fuzzy attacked TSA based on the latter's ethnic origin by coming up with some ridiculous "guilt by (a very loose) association" scenario. While we can't expect much from someone as dense as his sidekick in that thread, beep boop, a man in his sixties really should have known better.

I didnt attack TSA for the Mufti thing, what I did was question him about his opinion on people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlabi and brought up their quotes. That thread was about the Democratic party becoming more and more anti-Israel so I dont see anything wrong with bringing up the two people who are most prominently anti-Israel.

I did not agree with Fuzzy bringing the Mufti thing in the thread, but I am sure he didnt have an bad intentions on the issue.

Yet you singled me out from the other Dem posters, convenient is it not?

I have gone after many Dem posters on this issue on many other threads. You also have in your sig that you are proud Rashida Tlaib was elected to congress, and I questioned that by bringing up a quote of her's .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 06:44:33 PM »

I have gone after many Dem posters on this issue on many other threads. You also have in your sig that you are proud Rashida Tlaib was elected to congress.

Cause her and I share the blood of our people. But if you want to re-litigate this issue with me, I'd highly advise you don't.

I am not proud of people like Bobby Jindal , Ro Khanna or Pramila Jayapal despite the fact they are Indian-Americans like me. In fact I think all three are terrible and should never have been elected.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 06:51:46 PM »

I have gone after many Dem posters on this issue on many other threads. You also have in your sig that you are proud Rashida Tlaib was elected to congress.

Cause her and I share the blood of our people. But if you want to re-litigate this issue with me, I'd highly advise you don't.

I am not proud of people like Bobby Jindal , Ro Khanna or Pramila Jayapal despite the fact they are Indian-Americans like me. In fact I think all three are terrible and should never have been elected.

Ok and? You clearly know nothing of us. My people don't have a functioning Independent country, so when politicians of our background get elected we celebrate, I hate Justin Amash and his asinine politics but he's one of us

Having an Anti-Semitic Congresswomen to be the face of that cause is actually terrible for your cause.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 06:58:52 PM »

Ok and? You clearly know nothing of us. My people don't have a functioning Independent country, so when politicians of our background get elected we celebrate, I hate Justin Amash and his asinine politics but he's one of us

Having an Anti-Semitic Congresswomen to be the face of that cause is actually terrible for your cause.

I have no interest in re-litigating this bs claim.

Ok, but please dont take this back and forth personally. This has nothing to do with or what I think about you as a person, as I personally believe you are a good person . This has to do with the politician you are supporting and I will continue to question posters about this issue in threads relating to this issue.

This is a political forum so we all will be questioned on the politicians we like especially ones with shady histories

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2019, 07:07:34 PM »

I have no interest in re-litigating this bs claim.

Ok, but please dont take this back and forth personally. This has nothing to do with or what I think about you as a person, as I personally believe you are a good person . This has to do with the politician you are supporting and I will continue to question posters about this issue in threads relating to this issue.

This is a political forum so we all will be questioned on the politicians we like especially ones with shady histories

Roll Eyes

I posted that because you posted that you thought I was personally going after you on the other thread, and I just wanted to make it clear that I was not in any shape or form.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies