Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:44:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 13938 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: August 27, 2019, 06:25:18 PM »

Hmmm.... Huh
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 06:33:39 PM »

Atlas memery aside, the whole Grad Mufti thing was pretty disgusting, as Fuzzy attacked TSA based on the latter's ethnic origin by coming up with some ridiculous "guilt by (a very loose) association" scenario. While we can't expect much from someone as dense as his sidekick in that thread, beep boop, a man in his sixties really should have known better.

I didnt attack TSA for the Mufti thing, what I did was question him about his opinion on people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlabi and brought up their quotes. That thread was about the Democratic party becoming more and more anti-Israel so I dont see anything wrong with bringing up the two people who are most prominently anti-Israel.

I did not agree with Fuzzy bringing the Mufti thing in the thread, but I am sure he didnt have an bad intentions on the issue.

Yet you singled me out from the other Dem posters, convenient is it not?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 06:42:16 PM »

Atlas memery aside, the whole Grad Mufti thing was pretty disgusting, as Fuzzy attacked TSA based on the latter's ethnic origin by coming up with some ridiculous "guilt by (a very loose) association" scenario. While we can't expect much from someone as dense as his sidekick in that thread, beep boop, a man in his sixties really should have known better.

I didnt attack TSA for the Mufti thing, what I did was question him about his opinion on people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlabi and brought up their quotes. That thread was about the Democratic party becoming more and more anti-Israel so I dont see anything wrong with bringing up the two people who are most prominently anti-Israel.

I did not agree with Fuzzy bringing the Mufti thing in the thread, but I am sure he didnt have an bad intentions on the issue.

I have gone after many Dem posters on this issue on many other threads. You also have in your sig that you are proud Rashida Tlaib was elected to congress.

Cause her and I share the blood of our people. But if you want to re-litigate this issue with me, I'd highly advise you don't.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 06:47:25 PM »

I have gone after many Dem posters on this issue on many other threads. You also have in your sig that you are proud Rashida Tlaib was elected to congress.

Cause her and I share the blood of our people. But if you want to re-litigate this issue with me, I'd highly advise you don't.

I am not proud of people like Bobby Jindal , Ro Khanna or Pramila Jayapal despite the fact they are Indian-Americans like me. In fact I think all three are terrible and should never have been elected.

Ok and? You clearly know nothing of us. My people don't have a functioning Independent country, so when politicians of our background get elected we celebrate, I hate Justin Amash and his asinine politics but he's one of us
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »

I am not proud of people like Bobby Jindal , Ro Khanna or Pramila Jayapal despite the fact they are Indian-Americans like me. In fact I think all three are terrible and should never have been elected.

Ok and? You clearly know nothing of us. My people don't have a functioning Independent country, so when politicians of our background get elected we celebrate, I hate Justin Amash and his asinine politics but he's one of us

Having an Anti-Semitic Congresswomen to be the face of that cause is actually terrible for your cause.

I have no interest in re-litigating this bs claim.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 07:03:58 PM »

Having an Anti-Semitic Congresswomen to be the face of that cause is actually terrible for your cause.

I have no interest in re-litigating this bs claim.

Ok, but please dont take this back and forth personally. This has nothing to do with or what I think about you as a person, as I personally believe you are a good person . This has to do with the politician you are supporting and I will continue to question posters about this issue in threads relating to this issue.

This is a political forum so we all will be questioned on the politicians we like especially ones with shady histories

Roll Eyes
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 09:22:57 PM »

I view people doing this to me as committing slander and libel.  Nothing happens to them; their posts aren't even moderated.  (I was told to report posts, and I have, and I fail to see any effect.)  I'm not going to let people slander or libel me, though.  I will push back on that.  Please tell me why I should not.

Cut the bullsh**t Fuzzy. You went and cried to PIT and succesfully got 2 of my posts deleted ... because I said that you don't believe Jews and other non-Christians can go to Heaven. That's neither slander nor libel, because you've said over and over that you do believe that. (Or you could correct me right now if you don't.)

Quit playing the persecuted victim. There are tangible examples of moderators who DO stretch the TOS to do you what you want them to do.

Another example of what I was talking about earlier, of your inability to restrain yourself from attacks on Fuzzy Bear and other posters of his kind.

Oh look who came crawling back
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 10:28:39 PM »

I view people doing this to me as committing slander and libel.  Nothing happens to them; their posts aren't even moderated.  (I was told to report posts, and I have, and I fail to see any effect.)  I'm not going to let people slander or libel me, though.  I will push back on that.  Please tell me why I should not.

Cut the bullsh**t Fuzzy. You went and cried to PIT and succesfully got 2 of my posts deleted ... because I said that you don't believe Jews and other non-Christians can go to Heaven. That's neither slander nor libel, because you've said over and over that you do believe that. (Or you could correct me right now if you don't.)

Quit playing the persecuted victim. There are tangible examples of moderators who DO stretch the TOS to do you what you want them to do.

Another example of what I was talking about earlier, of your inability to restrain yourself from attacks on Fuzzy Bear and other posters of his kind.

Yes, I'm back. And I will not let users such as yourself get to me this time.

"such as myself" I never once attacked you on this site.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 08:31:38 AM »

Yes, I'm back. And I will not let users such as yourself get to me this time.

"such as myself" I never once attacked you on this site.

You just did so just now. As I said, I shall not flinch this time.

That wasn't supposed to be an attack I'm sorry you tool it that way
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies