Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:27:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 13905 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: June 03, 2019, 10:26:51 PM »

He's J. J. but even more persistent and block-headed.
He's jmfcst but without a sense of humor.
He's Naso but more prolific in his shilling for Donald Trump.
He's CARLHAYDEN but potentially more senile.

I'm surprised and disappointed to see so many posts to the effect of "I'm not a fan of the far-right social positions but nice guy FF!!" from the left-of-center posters here.  Anybody can fart out seven paragraphs of voluminous bullsh**t articulating, for example, why all immigration should be banned or why a 5th grade rape victim should be forced to carry to term, but it shouldn't automatically elicit a "wow he's so thoughtful!" reaction.  This is Reading Comprehension 101, folks.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 11:33:50 PM »

^ You forgot to directly address that to the one (1) person who called you that in this thread.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »

^ You forgot to directly address that to the one (1) person who called you that in this thread.

I'll get around to it.  I have a family to support, so I have to show up to work today.  Do you?

Yes to working today and yes to having a family to support, not that it matters.  Thank you for voluntarily allowing your bitter vindictive personality to briefly slip through the 'kindly grandpa' facade there.  Saves us the trouble of trying to pull it down to show the rest of the people you’re fooling.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 02:13:42 PM »

Don't agree with him on a variety of issues, but gentle and informed guy. Freedom fighter.

Your compulsive moderate heroism is giving us cancer.
LOL.

And Fuzzy is a massive HP. An apologist for rapists and racists.

Fuzzy Bear’s positions you could argue is to the left of 95-00 Clinton

I would be pretty embarrassed if somebody described me as having political views that were 25 years out of date tbh.

Fuzzy Bear is to the left of posters like Sunrise , and myself as well and is also much more of a swing voter than we are as well . Even RINO Tom whom many on here consider a liberal Republican is far more reliably Republican than Fuzzy as well.

So are you guys going to continue to try to alienate potential voters which is what you are doing here

He’s far, far right on immigration, abortion, LGBTQ issues, American nationalism, and Israel.  He’s also too old and stubborn to change those views (not that he’s obligated to do so).  The Democratic Party is a big tent, but there’s no warm welcome for any of those views in it, nor should there be.

Anyway, this is just the Atlas forum, not some Democratic campaign recruitment drive.  I for one won’t exhaust the effort required to recruit one old bigot back onto our side.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 05:58:12 PM »

Don't agree with him on a variety of issues, but gentle and informed guy. Freedom fighter.

Your compulsive moderate heroism is giving us cancer.
LOL.

And Fuzzy is a massive HP. An apologist for rapists and racists.

Fuzzy Bear’s positions you could argue is to the left of 95-00 Clinton

I would be pretty embarrassed if somebody described me as having political views that were 25 years out of date tbh.

Fuzzy Bear is to the left of posters like Sunrise , and myself as well and is also much more of a swing voter than we are as well . Even RINO Tom whom many on here consider a liberal Republican is far more reliably Republican than Fuzzy as well.

So are you guys going to continue to try to alienate potential voters which is what you are doing here

He’s far, far right on immigration, abortion, LGBTQ issues, American nationalism, and Israel.  He’s also too old and stubborn to change those views (not that he’s obligated to do so).  The Democratic Party is a big tent, but there’s no warm welcome for any of those views in it, nor should there be.

Anyway, this is just the Atlas forum, not some Democratic campaign recruitment drive.  I for one won’t exhaust the effort required to recruit one old bigot back onto our side.

He voted for your side in 2018

No kidding?!  Wow, this is totally new information!

So?  Did you read anything I typed?  Voting against Prick Scott and Ron DipShitnis hardly requires courage.  The fact remains: neanderthal political views do not belong in the Democratic Party, and therefore neither does Fuzzy Bear.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 12:17:26 AM »

Y'all be like "Hmm he's massively bigoted in many ways and frequently derails topics to push debunked or disingenuous talking points but none of his bigoted ideas are aimed at me so I like him"
Literally nobody said that. However, a lot of us think that, you know, people with conservative views (and I don’t say ultra-conservative because he’s not ultra-conservative) aren’t bigoted because their comments about immigration shows that they don’t hate people unlike them - instead, it simply demonstrates a (in my opinion unreasonable) fear of foreigners. That and a fear for safety is very common among people of his generation.

I believe people misunderstand my position on immigration.

I am open to all sorts of proposals regarding levels of immigration, resolving DACA, "The Wall" and other issues regarding Border Security, taking people in from countries laden with terrorism, legitimate and illegitimate asylum seekers, and other issues on the topic.  What I won't budge on is the principle of sovereignty and the rule of law.  The folks who violate our immigration laws do it knowingly and willfully, and the law should be enforced until it is repealed.  And it is AMERICA, and America, ALONE, that gets to decide who comes into our country.  This principle also means that we don't need to give people a reason for why we keep them out.  We get to decide, and we don't have to do this according to the World's standards.

It's easier to call me names than it is to honestly discuss the issue and discuss possible compromises.

You forgot to add that you are on the record as being in favor of reducing legal immigration as well.  Which puts you on the far-right fringe of mainstream society, but of course, aligns quite well with the path being forged by the current administration.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 12:41:26 AM »

You forgot to add that you are on the record as being in favor of reducing legal immigration as well.  Which puts you on the far-right fringe of mainstream society, but of course, aligns quite well with the path being forged by the current administration.

"far right fringe"
https://news.gallup.com/poll/1660/immigration.aspx

Yes, I saw the same poll, showing a steady retreat of Fuzzy Bear & Trump's position into the fringes.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 09:49:19 PM »

What's he done that people don't like?

did you read literally any of this thread
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 05:13:26 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to: