Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:37:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 13953 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:16 PM »

Somewhere between Enlightened Centrist's, Santander's, and PR's opinions.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 04:27:09 PM »

Imagine thinking you (or any of us) can possibly know whether someone goes to hell.

Yeah, it's pretty sick that Fundamentalist Christians are certain (and usually smug and giddy about it) that you and I will spend eternity burning together in Hell.
I don't know, I've only heard left-wingers say stuff like that about me.

That only proves you've never had an in-depth conversation about the Afterlife with any fundamentalist Christian
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 04:48:27 PM »

I'm still praying for him, but his craven equivocation about the institution of concentration camps for children on US soil is making me feel better and better about my HP vote by the day.

Equivocation? Sadly he's nowhere near that conflicted. He goes on quite adamantly about the propriety of locking up these kids because otherwise we'll have open borders, MS-13, destruction of the rule of law, etc etc. To him it's all their parents fault for daring to want to seek Asylum here, rather than simply staying in Mexico. As if he would have agreed that Italian immigrants should have been satisfied to stop in Ireland rather than coming to Ellis Island.

Sadly, it doesn't take much reading between the lines that he is also concerned oh, and regularly put wraps on to progressives who oppose such barbarism, that these people will potentially be citizens who will vote overwhelmingly democratic and the select politicians who will Phil what you did Sherry with people posing his hardcore right-wing social activism. So if a few thousand 5 year olds have to suffer PTSD for the rest of their lives by being separated from their families and kept in a filthy dog kennel under the gentle care of Corrections Officers oh, well, after all, in biblical times many of the town's had walls!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 12:04:12 AM »

These numbers are kind of interesting. I think this is probably a reasonable ceiling for someone whose beliefs piss off a lot of Atlas users but who is otherwise respectful and articulate.

If Fuzzy were more like an average Republican user in posting style, his FF numbers would probably crater.

Respectful?? It is the ultimate of disrespect (and well outside the mainstream, so nobody start) to believe our Jewish, Catholic, Mormon, and nonreligious posters will spend eternity burning in Hell.
Do you know anything about Christianity at all?

Significantly more than you it seems.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 07:21:02 PM »

Without delving into politics overly, I do want to note to Fuzzy the “real situation” for immigrants. I spoke to an immigrant from India, who came here legally and has operated his restaurant for decades, and I have verified the facts of the chain migration system. He spent 19 years in America waiting for chain migration to be applicable. During those 19 years, he could not legally visit his wife or any of his four children, who were between the ages of 1 and 7 when he immigrated to America first.

Only after that time was his family given a visa because he demonstrated a consistent source of income for fifteen consecutive years - which would be twenty if he worked for someone else - a feat not achieved by the average U. S. citizen. Furthermore, he had to demonstrate that an American citizen was not directly competing against him and his restaurant for customers. In other words, his prices must be at or higher than any competing citizen-businessman. Hence why most Indian-American immigrants either work as professionals or operate restaurants or gas stations, because those are the least likely to be seen as competing with American citizens on price.

Not re

That's draconian! Shocked
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies