Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:36:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 169

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 14084 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 26, 2019, 06:57:06 PM »

These numbers are kind of interesting. I think this is probably a reasonable ceiling for someone whose beliefs piss off a lot of Atlas users but who is otherwise respectful and articulate.

If Fuzzy were more like an average Republican user in posting style, his FF numbers would probably crater.

Respectful?? It is the ultimate of disrespect (and well outside the mainstream, so nobody start) to believe our Jewish, Catholic, Mormon, and nonreligious posters will spend eternity burning in Hell.

Religious toleration is treating people you believe will burn in Hell with respect.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 07:43:51 AM »

These numbers are kind of interesting. I think this is probably a reasonable ceiling for someone whose beliefs piss off a lot of Atlas users but who is otherwise respectful and articulate.

If Fuzzy were more like an average Republican user in posting style, his FF numbers would probably crater.

Respectful?? It is the ultimate of disrespect (and well outside the mainstream, so nobody start) to believe our Jewish, Catholic, Mormon, and nonreligious posters will spend eternity burning in Hell.

Religious toleration is treating people you believe will burn in Hell with respect.

That's literally impossible, because it is inherently disrespectful to believe that people from other faiths are condemned to Hell.

Eh.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 05:37:53 PM »

That's literally impossible, because it is inherently disrespectful to believe that people from other faiths are condemned to Hell.

Eh.

I would say at least it is inherently disrespectful, if not morally questionable, to believe that people from other faiths are condemned to Hell and then not do your best to proselytize to them. As annoying as some people find it, I have a lot more respect for those who have enough empathy to try to save me from their version of hell than those 'tolerant' enough to 'live and let die'.

You see, you say that now...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies