The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:35:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion)  (Read 6220 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: June 11, 2019, 04:39:31 PM »

I will be former Congressman Heath Shuler for the Democrats
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 11:59:04 AM »

Heath Shuler presidential announcement in Knoxville Tennessee

For the almost past half decade we have seen a president that while I have admit isn’t perfect and I disagreed with on some issues. Still at the end of the day he has put America back on its feet and working again.

We have seen the GOP instead of trying to be a bipartisan force in getting things done they continue to block and deny anything President Obama gives even ifs a compromise on something!

We need a president that will work for both Americans and both parties while setting our differences aside on important issues such as trade,the budget foreign policy and healthcare so that is why I am running for the Democratic Nomination of the President Of the United States.

I am not the Tax and Spend Democrats as of Secretary Clinton and others I am a Democrat who wants Financial responsibility like middle class tax cuts, balancing the budget,supporting the right to bare arms while at the same time I am socially progressive I will fight for LGBT rights and a woman’s right to choose and making sure the future of America has a bright and better education and make sure the top 1% get the bigger piece of the pie!

Thank you and I will see you on the campaign trail!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies