If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:38:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right?  (Read 5298 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: June 10, 2019, 06:24:38 PM »

Because they're suppressing the world's actual most oppressed demographic-young, white conservatives!
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 07:14:40 PM »

If Gen Z'ers are fed up with the status quo, why would they support more right wing policies that have cemented the status quo, as is? That's a good reason why Millenials aren't buying it. This economy isn't working for us because it isn't made for us. Changes have to be made.

Probably because right wing policies don't cement the status quo

Right wing ideology is inherently based around the status quo, if not that then it's to take things further backwards too.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »

If Gen Z'ers are fed up with the status quo, why would they support more right wing policies that have cemented the status quo, as is? That's a good reason why Millenials aren't buying it. This economy isn't working for us because it isn't made for us. Changes have to be made.

Right wing ideology is inherently based around the status quo, if not that then it's to take things further backwards too.

Wrong but your PM score says enough

I wasn't trying to conservatives with that statement-it's just that the word itself basically is synonymous with the status quo. I don't know what else to say. Like it or not, your ideology is the one that wants to keep things mostly the same, or wants to revert things back to a previous state. Trump's slogan of "Make America Great Again" and why it was so appealing basically says it all.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 06:42:10 PM »
« Edited: June 13, 2019, 06:49:04 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

Wrong but your PM score says enough

I wasn't trying to conservatives with that statement-it's just that the word itself basically is synonymous with the status quo. I don't know what else to say. Like it or not, your ideology is the one that wants to keep things mostly the same, or wants to revert things back to a previous state. Trump's slogan of "Make America Great Again" and why it was so appealing basically says it all.

Being right-wing and against the "status quo" isn't called being a conservative. It is called being reactionary.

Well, I referenced that in my first post that if they aren't for the status quo, then they want to take things backwards. I guess I wrongly assumed that DeadPrez wasn't a reactionary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies