If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:25:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right?  (Read 5351 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« on: June 10, 2019, 06:24:33 PM »

They're not - no generation will ever be Republican ever, ever again.

As long as your party keeps offering up dead-end candidates like Donald Trump, younger generations will continue to hate Republicans.  And who can blame them?

Exactly.  Future generations will be increasingly pro-choice, pro-gay, pro-healthcare, and in tune with climate change as a reality.  All things that Trump and current Republicans vehemently oppose.

There is simply no way a candidate will be able to run on being anti-choice, anti-gay, anti-universal healthcare as well as deny the existence of climate change and still be able to win.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »

Is it me or are all these takes on the politics of high school students like completely absurd?

I mean, I don't know what it's like in America, but in my high school basically no-one talked about politics, outside of very broad sweeping statements, like, ever.

High schoolers tend to mimic their parents when it comes to politics, and almost certainly change once they reach adulthood.

I, for instance, registered on this forum as "GWBFan" and now vote Democratic on every single office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies