If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:21:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Generation Z is so SUPER RIGHT WING why aren't college areas swinging right?  (Read 5241 times)
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« on: June 12, 2019, 11:02:53 PM »

The fact you had to cite examples ranging from 6 months to 3 years prior to the present day reveals the fact that the point of this thread was not to provoke any kind of decent discussion, but to simply fill this subforum with another excuse for low effort posting, circlejerking and nonsensical one-dimensional hot takes.

You really think everyone's opinions change that often? I'm sure if I posted one from a week ago, you'd say "The fact that you had to cite examples ranging from 1 week ago to...."

At any rate, the point of my post was to point out that yes, despite you not seeing it with your own eyes, it does in fact exist.

Now, please, post more about how this board is trash. Don't forget to use the term "circlejerk" again. It's the only way to convey this opinion!

"B-but I still found a poster!!!"
The lengths at which you go to defend this thread is hilariously pathetic. If you wish to delve into the archives of Atlas and find an example from a week ago of a poster heralding Generation Z as the oncoming tide of conservatism for me, then be my guest!
"Conservative"
Gen Z. As I've mentioned in previous threads, the kids have some interesting ideas about what it means to be conservative. They might be religious, but their guiding principle is supposedly rationality. Snooty Aristotelian conservatives, or as Wikipedia calls them, "traditionalist conservatives". Like liberals today, these people get their kicks calling everyone but themselves crazy and acting like they're the voice of reason. They dodge most of the hard questions, much like their beloved philosopher king and Washington outsider nominee, Ben Shapiro. Don't win any electoral votes but siphon young voters from the GOP.

This is a fantasy. Actually, the whole post is a fantasy, but this is especially delirious. All the evidence shows that Gen Z is decidedly NOT conservative. Nobody actually cares about Ben Shapiro offline. Please, for the sake of your own health and sanity, go outside.

He's right, and just because you don't want to believe something doesn't mean it isn't real and happening. Gen Z is a R leaning generation and is definitely more conservative than Millenials.

Yes, that's right. Gen Z is a R leaning generation and they are fed up with the status quo. And there is nothing you can do about it.
I can laugh at your delusion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies