June 2019 presidential debate commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:40:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2019 presidential debate commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2019 presidential debate commentary thread  (Read 1355 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: June 10, 2019, 09:23:52 PM »

Ok, now that I recall, I floated the idea in discord and no one expressed any support for the idea. I'll float the issue again and see if a more favorable reception comes this time.

I personally believe KingPoleon should be allowed. I mean, Thumb allowed MB's meme candidacy, why shouldn't we allow Kingpoleon's actually serious one?
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 03:29:08 PM »

Well, let's start with questions from the public.  Cheesy

Many people have in the past campaigned in favour of a parliamentary system at the federal level, like the ones Fremont and Lincoln currently have. Most notably in recient times, the Montfortian Party. What is your opinion on the matter?

For YT and Griffin: The third candidate in the race, Kingpoleon, has made Space Exploration a key point of his platform. What are your plans on that area?

For Kingpoleon: According to all analysis and polling (even if it is unreliable), you are in a very distant third. Do you plan on endorsing either candidate for second preference? And who would you rather have controlling Congress, the Labor/Pax coalition or the Fed/ACP coalition? Or maybe a split Congress?
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 04:31:09 PM »

Glad to see Laborites AND Federalists actually paying attention to the debate this cycle!!! Very strong debate showing by yours truly in February, yet no feedback or commentary telling me how strong my performance was. Very sad! Sad Sad Sad

Let's be honest, the real highlight of the Feb 2019 debate was MB's performance as the Hoxhaist candidate Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies