June 2019 presidential debate commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:03:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2019 presidential debate commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2019 presidential debate commentary thread  (Read 1359 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: June 11, 2019, 07:10:46 PM »

Would the candidates be interested in a future musical based on the present race, and why not?

Now for the actual question:

Hypothetical excercise: If you could change a single thing about the present Constitution, what would that be?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 08:13:48 PM »

To all candidates:

We are coming off of two straight inactive presidencies - how can you assure us you will turn things around and keep up your own activity level?

With due respect, that's simply untrue. Whatever the personal opinion you may have of the President he's been remarkably active, engaged and has done his duty (and more). Separate issues which have arised are attributable to others - myself included - not being able to deliver due to varying reasons (chiefly RL), and it would be absolutely and clearly unjustified to blame him for it.

There is simply no comparison to be had with the last administration (which, with due deference to Weatherboy as a citizen I respect, was one of the most historically inactive). You should certainly know this very well - as it was the case back then -, which is why I'd find it very surprising if you truly believed both administrations were comparable activity wise.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies