Road Trip advice - Southern USA 9th-23rd December (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:19:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Road Trip advice - Southern USA 9th-23rd December (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Road Trip advice - Southern USA 9th-23rd December  (Read 605 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 19, 2019, 08:16:50 PM »

Unless he truly is a road warrior, I don't suggest trying to go from Orlando to Dallas and back. That's at minimum a day and a half solid driving with no stops other than a hotel and meals each way. Unless you're saving a lot by doing a round trip versus two one-way trips, you may want to consider flying back from a different city if you're doing a road trip. A road trip from Orlando to Dallas and flying back home from Dallas (or at worst, back to Orlando to catch the other flight) is something you may want to consider.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 05:52:09 PM »

Thanks everyone for the reccomendations Smiley I'm playing about with maps and itineraries. As long as I visit enough Sonny's BBQ to put on ten pounds I'll be happy. Don't judge me Wink

If you want real barbecue then you need to head north to South Carolina and get some proper mustard-based sauce to go with your pulled pork. If you must, there will usually be other sauces available to slather on your pulled pork.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies