Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:54:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"  (Read 5819 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2021, 12:58:31 AM »

I will say I'm sorry Omar won her primary.  I mean Kama Tucker Carlson and his acolytes like fuzzy bear can absolutely choke on a bag of them, but it doesn't mean Omar isn't a pretty pretty lousy Congresswoman  Who plays futsy all too closely with anti-Semites.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2021, 01:05:55 AM »

I will say I'm sorry Omar won her primary.  I mean Kama Tucker Carlson and his acolytes like fuzzy bear can absolutely choke on a bag of them, but it doesn't mean Omar isn't a pretty pretty lousy Congresswoman  Who plays futsy all too closely with anti-Semites.

Kind of agree with you, but Omar somehow gets the GOP to show its racist violent ways a lot better than most politicians.  She really puts their behavior on full display for all to see.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2021, 01:07:18 AM »

Kind of agree with you, but Omar somehow gets the GOP to show its racist violent ways a lot better than most politicians.  She really puts their behavior on full display for all to see.

Nah,  They find plenty of other points of "inspiration" to trigger them.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2021, 01:08:13 AM »

They do seem to get enraged quite easily I suppose.  Why is that?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2021, 01:11:43 AM »

The world is changing and they hate it. Tdeep down they understand that maintain maintaining power via Jerry Mandarin commair remindering, electoral college, voter suppression laws, et cetera is at best a temporary measure. North Carolina republicans look north to VirginiaYet for a worst case scenario of what will happen, and other Southern States look at North Carolina and Georgia
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2021, 01:49:36 AM »

Not trying to get into the whole deal on the conversation above, but it’s funny that Tucker Carlson not only got in beef with the ADL over their hypocritical stances for the wrong reasons, but also defends the Capitol rioters.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2021, 02:25:51 AM »

The world is changing and they hate it. Tdeep down they understand that maintain maintaining power via Jerry Mandarin commair remindering, electoral college, voter suppression laws, et cetera is at best a temporary measure. North Carolina republicans look north to VirginiaYet for a worst case scenario of what will happen, and other Southern States look at North Carolina and Georgia

And red states/counties keep getting poorer and poorer and the few people with qualifications are leaving.  Hospitals, factories, everything is shutting down.  It's a wasteland and on top of it they are losing any political influence they once had to correct this course.  I'd feel sorry for them if they were good people.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2021, 01:28:59 PM »

Omar makes Democrats look worse than she does Republicans and there are plenty of other ways to point out Republicans are racist than Omar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies