Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:26:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"  (Read 5735 times)
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2019, 11:17:58 PM »

OSR is still foaming at the mouth over Ilhan Omar? Seriously man get over yourself.
Medal506
United States

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2019, 02:06:08 PM »

OSR is still foaming at the mouth over Ilhan Omar? Seriously man get over yourself.

You guys are forming at the mouths over anyone who is against Omar
Medal506
United States

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2019, 02:28:06 PM »

Tucker is a white supremacist and anybody defending him is a white supremacist.

Anyone who doesn’t hate white people is a white supremacist
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2019, 02:44:38 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2019, 02:54:00 PM by NYGurl »

Do you acknowledge that you have extremely fascist (un-American) views that are in direct opposition to the Constitution and Declaration of Independance? It's a free country and I respect your right to those beliefs. I just want you to either own up to it or I want you to admit that you're a coward hiding behind "patriotism".
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2019, 02:54:15 PM by NYGurl »

Yikes
Xeuma
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: 0.00

P
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2019, 02:54:09 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2019, 02:58:38 PM by NYGurl »

Do you acknowledge that you have extremely fascist (un-American) views that are in direct opposition to the Constitution and Declaration of Independance? It's a free country and I respect your right to those beliefs. I just want you to either own up to it or I want you to admit that you're a coward hiding behind "patriotism".

This crossed the line.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2019, 03:09:00 PM »

I always laugh at that argument.

"If you aren't WHITE, you aren't American, so go back to the country of your origin!" By touting this logic and swearing up and down that it's a serious argument that people need to take seriously, you're giving native North Amerucans full license to demand white and non-native people leave America and go back to Europe or wherever they came from.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2019, 03:23:39 PM »

This crossed the line.

Agreed , I despise Omar in every way and think she does have contempt for this nation but she has the right to have contempt for this nation and saying she should be deported for that is pretty deplorable.

On the other hand just cause she has the right to say something and have ceritan beliefs that doesnt be she should have those beliefs, and for that she should be primaried and hopefully by January 2021 she becomes a FORMER Congresswomen
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2019, 03:40:06 PM »

Roll Eyes
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »

Are you going to create an Omar-loving sock to try and prove your point here or nah?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2019, 04:02:04 PM »

Are you going to create an Omar-loving sock to try and prove your point here or nah?
Account name:
Some People Did Something

Signature:
Ilhan Omar 2024 insha'allah!
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2019, 07:06:44 PM »

I've seen a lot more nuance here out of avatars who disagree with Carlson than out of those who agree with him.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2019, 08:35:30 PM »

Democrats need to remember what made Obama the incredible candidate he was. On the campaign trail in 2008, Obama's speeches were filled with soaring, romantic rhetoric about America, about the exceptional opportunities America provided, and how he viewed the Democratic vision as a fulfillment of the heroic American narrative. His America was flawed, but striving ever upward by virtue of the indelible character of its institutions, ideals, and individuals.

Today, left-wing Democrats sound more like an evangelical firebrand excoriating their cowed flock with a litany of their sins. Their America was born depraved and, like a man seeking his own justification, can never truly atone for that original trespass. Their Democratic vision replaces the American narrative, an old story in a ragged book better off burnt in their passion's flames. Their America is flawed beyond repair, shackled by the irredeemable character of its institutions, ideals, and individuals.

Both Obama and these current left-wing Democrats desire changes to America, but one came from a place of love for a country they were permanently indebted to, while the other comes from a place of contempt for a country they believe can never pay them back.

One of these messages was successful. The other will not be.

This.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2019, 08:47:01 PM »
« Edited: July 12, 2019, 08:52:18 PM by Grassr00ts »

Dems can't make actual constructive responses to things they disagree with.

For example...

Roll Eyes

Like damn.

Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2019, 09:20:11 PM »

wrt to Medal, Omar has been a citizen since 1995 and came to the US when she was 10. She's more a US citizen than she is of any other country.

The fact that she holds some opinions that others don't like doesn't make her less of an American, just like it doesn't make truly deplorable natural-born white supremacist Americans any less American.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2019, 09:33:50 PM »

For example...

Roll Eyes

Like damn.

I wonder where they learned that from?

Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2019, 12:54:49 AM »

I could easily make a constructive response, but why the hell should I? It's a thread about Tucker Carlson saying stupid s**t and the replies is nothing but you, Fuzzy, and other blue avatars saying even stupider s**t. I wasted my time putting an effort into a post responding to Sanchez's "concerns" in the GLAAD survey thread, a mentality that you agreed with, and yet you're still going on about how scary the gays are and how you'll be happy if a conservative Supreme Court takes our rights away.

Or when westroopnerd made a well thought out and constructed response on how stupid your climate change thread was, did that stop you? No, you ignored it and continued posting climate change denial drivel.

Face it, you don't care about Democrats giving "constructive responses" to you, and that's why a lot of us don't even bother. I'd call you a clown, but honestly I'm the real fool for even typing this all out to begin with.
We Live in Black and White
SvenTC
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.81, S: -6.82

« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2019, 01:10:17 AM »

For example...

Roll Eyes

Like damn.

Give us something not-entirely-worthless to work with and maybe we'll dignify you people with actual debate.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2019, 01:52:14 AM »

You say this as if you actually give constructive responses to your fellow progressive/liberal/left-leaning posters. Face it, all you care about is "owning the libs" and pretending as if you have some higher moral ground and/or that you're right when all you do is embarrass yourself just like the other conservatives who live for triggering the libs. It's quite sad. What's even worse is that you refuse to admit that you're wrong on so many things: why women don't immediately report that they're victims of sexual assault, rape, etc., muh conservative GenZ, and racial issues just to name a few. You should be ashamed, but you're not because again you basically think it's a game and you want to win the game with as little effort as possible to give a "F U" to those on the other side, even when you know you're wrong or lost.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2019, 02:14:56 AM »

damn y'all i'm pretty sure this constitutes as bullying if we keep piling up on him lmao
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2019, 02:47:09 AM »

And many leftist posters on here constantly post about idiotic and deplorable comments made by a random Republican State legislator. This is and the AOC thread about Evita Peron proved that you guys are a bunch of HYPOCRITES as well and will defend anything as long as that politician is a left wing populist like AOC and Omar.

Politics needs more people like  President Johnson on the Left and Sunrise on the right(And their are thankfully a good amount of posters on both sides who are like them on here). They actaully are people who are principled , carry more about policy than rhetoric and are willing to call out members of their own "side" .

I am so tired of people on both sides defending obvious terrible comments , or terrible people on their side just because that politican is on their "team".

This is not Sports guys , the Republicans and the Democrats are not some team you are supposed to blindly follow

Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2019, 11:27:57 AM »

And many leftist posters on here constantly post about idiotic and deplorable comments made by a random Republican State legislator. This is and the AOC thread about Evita Peron proved that you guys are a bunch of HYPOCRITES as well and will defend anything as long as that politician is a left wing populist like AOC and Omar.

Politics needs more people like  President Johnson on the Left and Sunrise on the right(And their are thankfully a good amount of posters on both sides who are like them on here). They actaully are people who are principled , carry more about policy than rhetoric and are willing to call out members of their own "side" .

I am so tired of people on both sides defending obvious terrible comments , or terrible people on their side just because that politican is on their "team".

This is not Sports guys , the Republicans and the Democrats are not some team you are supposed to blindly follow

This.

Unfortunately, political media on both sides (e. g. MSNBC and FOX News) have created to the sports team syndrome you mention. 
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2019, 10:23:51 PM »

<looks at avatar>

<looks at bolded text again>

<looks at poster's history>

Allow me to reply with all the seriousness and respect this comment deserves.

Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2021, 11:27:45 PM »

I was looking for something else but stumbled upon this lolzy thread.  The Republican Party of 2020 is pathetic as hell, every single issue is some figment of their imagination related to race.  And then they say the media is shoving black issues down their throats.  lol
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2021, 12:52:18 AM »

Ah this was a timeless thread. It could have been made several hours ago and no one would know it’s true start date apart from looking at the time stamps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies