Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:50:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: "Ilhan Omar has contempt for the United States"  (Read 5800 times)
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« on: July 11, 2019, 11:17:58 PM »

OSR is still foaming at the mouth over Ilhan Omar? Seriously man get over yourself.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »

OSR is still foaming at the mouth over Ilhan Omar? Seriously man get over yourself.
You guys are forming at the mouths over anyone who is against Omar
Are you going to create an Omar-loving sock to try and prove your point here or nah?
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 12:54:49 AM »

Dems can't make actual constructive responses to things they disagree with.
I could easily make a constructive response, but why the hell should I? It's a thread about Tucker Carlson saying stupid s**t and the replies is nothing but you, Fuzzy, and other blue avatars saying even stupider s**t. I wasted my time putting an effort into a post responding to Sanchez's "concerns" in the GLAAD survey thread, a mentality that you agreed with, and yet you're still going on about how scary the gays are and how you'll be happy if a conservative Supreme Court takes our rights away.

Or when westroopnerd made a well thought out and constructed response on how stupid your climate change thread was, did that stop you? No, you ignored it and continued posting climate change denial drivel.

Face it, you don't care about Democrats giving "constructive responses" to you, and that's why a lot of us don't even bother. I'd call you a clown, but honestly I'm the real fool for even typing this all out to begin with.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 02:14:56 AM »

damn y'all i'm pretty sure this constitutes as bullying if we keep piling up on him lmao
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies