Rand Paul vs Hillary Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:07:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Rand Paul vs Hillary Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If this was the election in 2016 how would you have voted?
Paul (R)

Paul (D)

Paul (I/O)

Clinton (D)

Clinton (R)

Clinton (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Rand Paul vs Hillary Clinton  (Read 852 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: July 12, 2019, 02:11:46 PM »

Paulslide
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 01:19:58 PM »

Hillary, enthusiastically even [as opposed to the great last minute cowardice I took all the poll station].

You couldn't name a greater existential threat to democracy than the likes Rand Paul. Not even the worst of the alt-right compares to the likes of the internet libertarians.

Please explain? How the hell is Rand Paul, a lite version of his father, a largely normal Republican outside of foreign policy, a greater threat to democracy than white nationalists that could potentially put the civil rights of non-whites at risk? That is a completely ridiculous and hyperbolic statement.

Those civil rights were already at risk just by virtue of the non-whites failing to vote GOP. Paul would've just used the same dog whistles and then some, with that same "small government" guise to get that pill swallowed. Paul wouldn't have suddenly decided Shelby v Holder ought be overturned.

At least the white nationalists are loud enough to wake-up the apathetic, force the moderates to take a side [given that despite the economy, Trump's approvals are in the gutter, you can tell which side they took], and mobilize the left to do something.

Sorry, nothing hyperbolic about that statement when you look at it with that sort of lens.

"Affordable healthcare" is a dog-whistle for Communism!  See how ridiculous that sounds.

Everything is a dog-whistle when it comes from someone on the right.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies