Term Paper (feedback desired) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:26:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate
  Political Essays & Deliberation (Moderator: Torie)
  Term Paper (feedback desired) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Term Paper (feedback desired)  (Read 9352 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: November 30, 2005, 04:57:40 PM »

Very good paper here, John. Smiley Interesting if somewhat spooky conclusions. Wink And I would second what hughento said: define your terms. Kiki
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 03:28:45 PM »

And WMS, yeah some of the conclusions are unusual and unexpected.  I realized after I had defined terrorism, that there were things that fit the definition that we don't usually think of as terrorism.  And I can't very well say World War II was an immoral war because of daylight bombing killing civilians, can I?  So I was essentialy stuck endorsing terrorism or becoming a pacifist. Cheesy  Which did you think I'd choose? Wink

Ah, reality strikes again. Smiley No, you can't say that, for that would be an insane example of moral relativism. Becoming a pacifist, clearly - All War is Wrong! No Matter What! Period! In this case, endorsing 'terrorism' is clearly the choice for you. And me too. Now let's watch someone take this out of context and bash us as warmongers Kiki
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies