Mideastern Region Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:47:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideastern Region Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Mideastern Region Thread  (Read 3411 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2004, 03:46:17 PM »

Do we need to register to vote, we are classing MO as the Midwest only myself and Opedo don't see to have been listed?

The is the MidEAST region, not the Midwest.  Midwest elected their governor last week....Ilikeverin.

Dame it!

Sorry about that, so how come we have a mid-east governor?

What do you mean? Sorry I just don't understand the question but I will try to answer it.

There are 5 regions:

North Eastern
Mid Eastern
Mid Western
South Eastern
Western

Each region has a Governor and a Senator, the South Eastern, Western and Mid Western Regions have all already elected their governors, only those residing in the region can vote.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2004, 04:00:29 PM »

A couple proposals for the Mideastern region:

If elected Governor, I will put to a vote whether or not we want to change the name of our region, as allowed by the constitution.  I have a couple ideas, but will open it up to public suggestions.  And of course, if the majority doesn't want to change the name, we won't.

Also, I will call for a vote among the citizens of the region as to whether or not we want to run future regional elections using preferential voting.

With the current number of voters still fairly low, I do not support electing Lieutenant Governors or other Regional officers, although I would consider such proposals if the population gets above 20 or so.

This weekend, please remember to vote, and vote NickG!
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2004, 04:09:36 PM »

Do we need to register to vote, we are classing MO as the Midwest only myself and Opedo don't see to have been listed?

The is the MidEAST region, not the Midwest.  Midwest elected their governor last week....Ilikeverin.

Dame it!

What do you mean? Sorry I just don't understand the question but I will try to answer it.

There are 5 regions:

North Eastern
Mid Eastern
Mid Western
South Eastern
Western

Each region has a Governor and a Senator, the South Eastern, Western and Mid Western Regions have all already elected their governors, only those residing in the region can vote.

Gottcha... sorry to be obtuse... very long day  Sad
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2004, 05:21:37 PM »

Dame it!

Yes, I'm your governor Cheesy

OBEY ME Cheesy

Wink
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2004, 05:51:44 PM »

Dame it!

Yes, I'm your governor Cheesy

OBEY ME Cheesy

Wink

Ah your Excellency! Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies