LC 3.3 Reasonable Gun Control Modifications Act (Rejected) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:21:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LC 3.3 Reasonable Gun Control Modifications Act (Rejected) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LC 3.3 Reasonable Gun Control Modifications Act (Rejected)  (Read 419 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: July 29, 2019, 06:35:42 PM »

The bill provides necessary modifications to our laws pertaining firearms for the most responsible laws in Atlasia. Going further;

S.I C.I sets forth the re-legalization of concealed carry in Lincoln, with a few restrictions for the safety of the public. As it is evident that there is no correlation between concealed carry and crime, the bill corrects an unneeded piece of law on the books. Further down, S.II grants a portion of the Lincoln society their rights as guided by our laws. These groups, minors and ex-felons who have served their time, have no legal or rational basis on restrictions to firearms.

I hope for this bill to be well debated on the merits of providing liberty to all Atlasian citizens.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 03:49:18 PM »

I motion for a final vote seeing that there hasn’t been much of a debate on this.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 03:32:27 PM »

AYE, this legislation hopes to correct issues relating to the previous gun control act passed by this honorable council. It allows felons to practice their constitutional rights as full citizens, restricts the presence of guns in the public sphere to where they are most appropriate; the bill in short is all smart legislation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies