Historical/GoT Game Interest?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:22:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Historical/GoT Game Interest?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Historical/GoT Game Interest?  (Read 930 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 27, 2019, 08:30:44 PM »

Hi
So I got some time to write, so why not. Cheesy

So, I've had this on my mind for some time. Is anyone interested at all in some kind of historical or perhaps Game of Thrones related game. I've had some ideas for alt history related games in both Victorian Era Europe or the world of Game of Thrones. However, I don't want to start a game with no interest. So I'm curious, who'd be interested and would play in a game such as this?
1978 New Wave skinny trousers
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 08:56:53 PM »

I'm always interested in historical games, but there's already one currently running (Lumine's Dance of Death) so it'd probably be a good idea to wait until that game's finished before hosting one of your own.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 08:58:14 PM »

Hi

So, I've had this on my mind for some time. Is anyone interested at all in some kind of historical or perhaps Game of Thrones related game. I've had some ideas for alt history related games in both Victorian Era Europe or the world of Game of Thrones. However, I don't want to start a game with no interest. So I'm curious, who'd be interested and would play in a game such as this?

We already have a historical game going, but we lost our ASOIAF game which was very well ran by GoTFan I'd like to get back to it, an interesting time period could be the Blackfyre Rebellion, Roberts Rebellion, of the WotFK
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 09:03:44 PM »

Hi

We already have a historical game going, but we lost our ASOIAF game which was very well ran by GoTFan I'd like to get back to it, an interesting time period could be the Blackfyre Rebellion, Roberts Rebellion, of the WotFK

WotFK is definitely a good one
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 11:15:57 AM »

I have much interest in a new Game of Thrones game,Blackfyre Rebellion,Dragon Dance,Robert Rebellion or War of Five Kings sounds good possible settings for a new game.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 12:46:58 PM »

Always down for an ASOIAF game. If I wasn't mid move I'd probably be hosting one now
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 01:23:26 PM »

I’m very interested in another historical or GoT game.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »

Still interested? Timing better?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 03:03:42 PM »

There is already a historical game.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 03:20:26 PM »

I am interested in a GOT game because already have a Historical game.
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 03:22:53 AM »

I could be tempted by a GoT game too, especially if it offered something a bit different from what we've seen before...
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 03:31:14 PM »

I'm probably going to do a WoftFK game, but if we're interested in something else. I'm more then happy to provide.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2019, 03:47:32 PM »

I was thinking for a twist, perhaps the original plan for a Targaryen restoration stays alive. Daenerys marries Drogo for his army, to put Viserys on the Iron Throne. This unfortunately means no dragons, but the Targaryens can get into the action quicker with a Dothraki horde or whatever sells words.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2019, 05:12:57 PM »

I was thinking for a twist, perhaps the original plan for a Targaryen restoration stays alive. Daenerys marries Drogo for his army, to put Viserys on the Iron Throne. This unfortunately means no dragons, but the Targaryens can get into the action quicker with a Dothraki horde or whatever sells words.

So the twist is that Drogo and Viserys are still alive ?,Sounds cool for me.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »

Or, this came to me.
The goldcloaks side with Ned and he removes and inprisons Joffrey and Cersei. Places Stannis on the throne pitting the Iron Throne (Stannis and Ned) against Renly, the Ironborn, and the Lannisters (intent on restoring Joffrey).
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 07:30:35 PM »

Or, this came to me.
The goldcloaks side with Ned and he removes and inprisons Joffrey and Cersei. Places Stannis on the throne pitting the Iron Throne (Stannis and Ned) against Renly, the Ironborn, and the Lannisters (intent on restoring Joffrey).

Do you accept suggestions?, And if Renly stayed in the capital and helped Ned arrest Joffrey and Cersei with Goldcloak support too .... but then Ned is arrested by Renly and Renly's men butcher the northerners in the capital, Renly lied to Ned who would help him give Stannis the throne, Renly sits on the Iron Throne as a clear usurper and sends a letter to Lord Mace Tyrell offering him the King's Hand position and asking Margaery's hand in marriage, so we have the King Renly who is held as hostages Joffrey, Cersei, Myrcella, Tommen, Ned, Sansa and Arya which would put the Lannisters and Starks in an interesting situation for the game, while Stannis wants to take his usurping brother out of his throne by right and the Ironborns create problems, while Dorne initially only observes this situation.

What do you think ?.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 08:52:07 PM »

Or, this came to me.

Do you accept suggestions?, And if Renly stayed in the capital and helped Ned arrest Joffrey and Cersei with Goldcloak support too .... but then Ned is arrested by Renly and Renly's men butcher the northerners in the capital, Renly lied to Ned who would help him give Stannis the throne, Renly sits on the Iron Throne as a clear usurper and sends a letter to Lord Mace Tyrell offering him the King's Hand position and asking Margaery's hand in marriage, so we have the King Renly who is held as hostages Joffrey, Cersei, Myrcella, Tommen, Ned, Sansa and Arya which would put the Lannisters and Starks in an interesting situation for the game, while Stannis wants to take his usurping brother out of his throne by right and the Ironborns create problems, while Dorne initially only observes this situation.

What do you think ?.
It's definitely interesting, though I doubt Renly would do that. I would think he's more benevolent than that.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »

Or, this came to me.

What do you think ?.
It's definitely interesting, though I doubt Renly would do that. I would think he's more benevolent than that.

The idea would be more for him to let his own ambition speak louder since initially no one important would die but would be hostages, maybe act a little on impulse, but anyway, when do you plan to start the game ?.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies