SB 19-33: Space Exploration, Development, and Settlement Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:27:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 19-33: Space Exploration, Development, and Settlement Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SB 19-33: Space Exploration, Development, and Settlement Act (Passed)  (Read 942 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:30 PM »

I would be glad to answer any questions the Senate has regarding the bill. I echo the urges of my friends, the honorable Senator and sponsor, as well as the honorable Vice President. This is, in my opinion, the most important and ambitious legislation before this august body in my memory, with the possible exception of AtlasCare, another bill I gladly worked on. It is vital that this bill be passed, and I urge all of you: this bill, with the approval and support of these honorable legislators, should be amended if necessary and passed with due haste.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 06:48:31 PM »

I, as well as virtually all members of the Space Council, concur with your objections to deficit spending, but, if by direct funding you mean tying it to specific taxation a la Social Security, I most strongly object. As for your ideas, I am sure we could discuss these issues further if you would please contact me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies