What is your favorite month of the year and why? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:25:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What is your favorite month of the year and why? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your favorite month of the year and why?  (Read 737 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 14, 2019, 11:59:48 PM »
« edited: August 15, 2019, 09:26:34 AM by Jacobin American »

It's basically a tie between October and December. October is the first full month of autumn, the leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler, people are decorating for Halloween (among my two favorite holidays), the nights are growing longer, I can start cultivating an autumn-themed aesthetic, the scent of Pumpkin Spice and Apples are in the air, and scary movies are on TV. December is my other favorite because it's such a wholesome month based on Christmas (the holiday of giving and family), family/Christmas movies are always on TV, the snow is beginning to fall more frequently and gather, the winter solstice arrives, I get to decorate my home for Christmas and put up a tree, I can go to Christmas-themed public events and look at all the Christmas decorations, and it's going to be my 1 year anniversary of being engaged this December.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies