A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:38:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
Author Topic: A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 60988 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: September 07, 2020, 03:48:15 PM »

Brett Baier : "Good evening, and welcome back to Fox News's coverage of the 2024 presidential election between Vice President Marco Rubio and Senator Tammy Duckworth from Illinois. I'm Brett Baier."

Martha MacCullum : "And I'm Martha MacCullum, and we can now call another race in perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle in American history."

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN ARKANSAS

Brett Baier : "This leaves the electoral map as follows:"

Vice President Marco Rubio - 127 electoral votes
Senator Tammy Duckworth - 86 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call two races:"

JAMES STURCH WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN ARKANSAS

(Image from Ballotpedia)

PATRICIA RUCKER WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN WEST VIRGINIA

(Image from Ballotpedia)

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 28 Senate seats to Democrats' 23 as the night continues."

Created by me using YAPMS and Windows Paint

Martha MacCullum : "And that will be all for right now. Stay tuned."
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #501 on: September 07, 2020, 05:08:25 PM »

Brett Baier : "Good evening, and welcome to Fox News's coverage of the 2024 presidential election between Vice President Marco Rubio and Senator Tammy Duckworth from Illinois. I'm Brett Baier."

Martha MacCullum : "And I'm Martha MacCullum, and we can now call more races in perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle in American history."

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN LOUISIANA
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN KANSAS
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NEBRASKA (ALL FIVE ELECTORAL VOTES)
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN SOUTH DAKOTA
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NORTH DAKOTA
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN WYOMING

Martha MacCullum : "As well, we have several calls for Senator Duckworth."

TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NEW YORK
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NEW MEXICO
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN COLORADO

Vice President Marco Rubio - 155 electoral votes
Senator Tammy Duckworth - 128 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call many races:"

BRETT LINDSTROM WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN NEBRASKA

(Image from Ballotpedia)

DOUG PETERSON WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN NEBRASKA

(Image from Ballotpedia)

BRENT SANFORD WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN NORTH DAKOTA

PAUL TENHAKEN WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN SOUTH DAKOTA
(No public domain image found)

BRIAN BONER WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN WYOMING

(Image from Ballotpedia)

GREG STEUBE WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN FLORIDA

CHRIS MCDANIEL WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MISSISSIPPI

JOSH HAWLEY WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN MISSOURI

JOHN COOPER WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN TENNESSEE

KIRSTEN GILLIBRAND WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN NEW YORK

JUMAANE WILLIAMS WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN NEW YORK

CHRIS MURPHY WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN CONNECTICUT

DAVID MOON WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MARYLAND

AYANNA PRESSLEY WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MASSACHUSETTS

MIKIE SHERRILL WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN NEW JERSEY

LAWRENCE HAMM WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN NEW JERSEY

(Image from Ballotpedia)

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 37 Senate seats to Democrats' 30 as the night continues."

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #502 on: September 07, 2020, 06:19:11 PM »

Brett Baier : "Good evening, and welcome to Fox News's coverage of the 2024 presidential election between Vice President Marco Rubio and Senator Tammy Duckworth from Illinois. I'm Brett Baier."

Martha MacCullum : "And I'm Martha MacCullum, and we can now call more races in perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle in American history."

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN MONTANA
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN UTAH
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN TEXAS
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN OHIO
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN MAINE'S 2ND DISTRICT

TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NEVADA
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN ARIZONA
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN MAINE AT LARGE
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN MAINE'S 1ST DISTRICT

Vice President Marco Rubio - 224 electoral votes
Senator Tammy Duckworth - 153 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call six races:"

JON HUNTSMAN, JR. WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN UTAH

MIA LOVE WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN UTAH

WILLIE DOVE WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN KANSAS

(Image from Ballotpedia)

GEOFF DUNCAN WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN GEORGIA

MARTIN HEINRICH WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN NEW MEXICO

SHERROD BROWN WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN OHIO

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 41 Senate seats to Democrats' 32 as the night continues."

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #503 on: September 07, 2020, 06:39:19 PM »

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN IDAHO
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN NORTH CAROLINA

TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN CALIFORNIA
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN OREGON
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN WASHINGTON
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN HAWAII
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN MINNESOTA
TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN WISCONSIN

Senator Tammy Duckworth - 251 electoral votes
Vice President Marco Rubio - 244 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call five races:"

KELLY ANTHON WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN IDAHO

(Image from Ballotpedia)

COREY STAPLETON WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MONTANA

PRAMILA JAYAPAL WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN WASHINGTON

TROY JACKSON WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MAINE

DAVID CICILLINE WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN RHODE ISLAND

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 43 Senate seats to Democrats' 35 as the night continues."

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #504 on: September 07, 2020, 07:00:56 PM »

Martha MacCullum : "And I'm Martha MacCullum, and we can now call another race in perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle in American history."

TAMMY DUCKWORTH WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN MICHIGAN

Senator Tammy Duckworth - 266 electoral votes
Vice President Marco Rubio - 244 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call eight races:"

RYAN GATTI WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN LOUISIANA

(Image from Ballotpedia)

DAN CRENSHAW WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN TEXAS

PHIL SCOTT WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN VERMONT

KEVIN DE LEON WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN CALIFORNIA

COLLEEN HANABUSA WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN HAWAII

KEITH ELLISON WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN MINNESOTA

ABIGAIL SPANBERGER WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN VIRGINIA

STEPHEN BALDWIN WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN WEST VIRGINIA

(Image from Ballotpedia)

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 46 Senate seats to Democrats' 40 as the night continues."

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #505 on: September 07, 2020, 07:21:24 PM »

Martha MacCullum : "And I'm Martha MacCullum, and we can now two more races in perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle in American history."

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN ALASKA
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN IOWA

Vice President Marco Rubio - 253 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call eight races:"

LANCE PRUITT WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN ALASKA

MICHAEL GUEST WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MISSISSIPPI

CHRIS SUNUNU WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

KARYN POLITO WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MASSACHUSETTS

MAE FLEXER WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN CONNECTICUT

(Image from Ballotpedia)

SARA GIDEON WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN MAINE

(Image from Ballotpedia)

DWIGHT EVANS WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN PENNSYLVANIA

JORGE ELORZA WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN RHODE ISLAND

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 50 Senate seats to Democrats' 44 as the night continues. This means that if Vice President Rubio wins the state of Pennsylvania and the presidency, then Republicans have already secured the Senate majority; if not, they will need one more seat."

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #506 on: September 07, 2020, 07:38:58 PM »

Martha MacCullum : "And I'm Martha MacCullum, and we can now make the final call in perhaps the most tumultuous election cycle in American history."

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN PENNSYLVANIA
MARCO RUBIO WILL BE THE 46TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Vice President Marco Rubio - 272 electoral votes

Martha MacCullum : "In the Senate, meanwhile, we can call the final six races:"

ALBERT OLSZEWSKI WINS THE GENERAL SENATORIAL RACE IN ALASKA

(Image is from Ballotpedia)

WILL HURD WINS THE SPECIAL SENATORIAL RACE IN TEXAS

MARTHA MCSALLY WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN ARIZONA

MARK POCAN WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN WISCONSIN

GARY PETERS WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN MICHIGAN

ZACH CONINE WINS THE SENATORIAL RACE IN NEVADA

Martha MacCullum : "This will give the Republicans 53 Senate seats to Democrats' 47 as the night comes to a close. This means that President-elect Rubio will have a favorable Senate and, by a tiny margin of about 221-214, a favorable House."

Martha MacCullum : "And that will be all for tonight. Thank you so much for tuning in, and good night."
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #507 on: September 07, 2020, 09:33:20 PM »

ROCKY DE LA FUENTE CONCESSION SPEECH

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.” SEQ. 75 - “INTRO TO BARRY” INT. BENSON HOUSE - DAY ANGLE ON: Sneakers on the ground. Camera PANS UP to reveal BARRY BENSON’S BEDROOM ANGLE ON: Barry’s hand flipping through different sweaters in his closet. BARRY Yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black...oohh, black and yellow... ANGLE ON: Barry wearing the sweater he picked, looking in the mirror. BARRY (CONT’D) Yeah, let’s shake it up a little. He picks the black and yellow one. He then goes to the sink, takes the top off a CONTAINER OF HONEY, and puts some honey into his hair. He squirts some in his mouth and gargles. Then he takes the lid off the bottle, and rolls some on like deodorant. CUT TO: INT. BENSON HOUSE KITCHEN - CONTINUOUS Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, yells up at Barry. JANET BENSON Barry, breakfast is ready! CUT TO: "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 1. INT. BARRY’S ROOM - CONTINUOUS BARRY Coming! SFX: Phone RINGING. Barry’s antennae vibrate as they RING like a phone. Barry’s hands are wet. He looks around for a towel. BARRY (CONT’D) Hang on a second! He wipes his hands on his sweater, and pulls his antennae down to his ear and mouth. BARRY (CONT'D) Hello? His best friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, is on the other end. ADAM Barry? BARRY Adam? ADAM Can you believe this is happening? BARRY Can’t believe it. I’ll pick you up. Barry sticks his stinger in a sharpener. SFX: BUZZING AS HIS STINGER IS SHARPENED. He tests the sharpness with his finger. SFX: Bing. BARRY (CONT’D) Looking sharp. ANGLE ON: Barry hovering down the hall, sliding down the staircase bannister. Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, is in the kitchen. JANET BENSON Barry, why don’t you use the stairs? Your father paid good money for those. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 2. BARRY Sorry, I’m excited. Barry’s father, MARTIN BENSON, ENTERS. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE, “Queen gives birth to thousandtuplets: Resting Comfortably.” MARTIN BENSON Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, Son. And a perfect report card, all B’s. JANET BENSON (mushing Barry’s hair) Very proud. BARRY Ma! I’ve got a thing going here. Barry re-adjusts his hair, starts to leave. JANET BENSON You’ve got some lint on your fuzz. She picks it off. BARRY Ow, that’s me! MARTIN BENSON Wave to us. We’ll be in row 118,000. Barry zips off. BARRY Bye! JANET BENSON Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! CUT TO: SEQ. 750 - DRIVING TO GRADUATION EXT. BEE SUBURB - MORNING A GARAGE DOOR OPENS. Barry drives out in his CAR. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 3. ANGLE ON: Barry’s friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, standing by the curb. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE: “Frisbee Hits Hive: Internet Down. Bee-stander: “I heard a sound, and next thing I knew...wham-o!.” Barry drives up, stops in front of Adam. Adam jumps in. BARRY Hey, Adam. ADAM Hey, Barry. (pointing at Barry’s hair) Is that fuzz gel? BARRY A little. It’s a special day. Finally graduating. ADAM I never thought I’d make it. BARRY Yeah, three days of grade school, three days of high school. ADAM Those were so awkward. BARRY Three days of college. I’m glad I took off one day in the middle and just hitchhiked around the hive. ADAM You did come back different. They drive by a bee who’s jogging. ARTIE Hi Barry! BARRY (to a bee pedestrian) Hey Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Barry and Adam drive from the suburbs into the city. ADAM Hey, did you hear about Frankie? "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 4. BARRY Yeah. ADAM You going to his funeral? BARRY No, I’m not going to his funeral. Everybody knows you sting someone you die, you don’t waste it on a squirrel. He was such a hot head. ADAM Yeah, I guess he could’ve just gotten out of the way. The DRIVE through a loop de loop. BARRY AND ADAM Whoa...Whooo...wheee!! ADAM I love this incorporating the amusement park right into our regular day. BARRY I guess that’s why they say we don’t need vacations. CUT TO: SEQ. 95 - GRADUATION EXT. GRADUATION CEREMONY - CONTINUOUS Barry and Adam come to a stop. They exit the car, and fly over the crowd to their seats. * BARRY * (re: graduation ceremony) * Boy, quite a bit of pomp...under * the circumstances. * They land in their seats. BARRY (CONT’D) Well Adam, today we are men. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 5. ADAM We are. BARRY Bee-men. ADAM Amen! BARRY Hallelujah. Barry hits Adam’s forehead. Adam goes into the rapture. An announcement comes over the PA. ANNOUNCER (V.O) Students, faculty, distinguished bees...please welcome, Dean Buzzwell. ANGLE ON: DEAN BUZZWELL steps up to the podium. The podium has a sign that reads: “Welcome Graduating Class of:”, with train-station style flipping numbers after it. BUZZWELL Welcome New Hive City graduating class of... The numbers on the podium change to 9:15. BUZZWELL (CONT’D) ...9:15. (he clears his throat) And that concludes our graduation ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries. BARRY Are we going to pick our job today? ADAM I heard it’s just orientation. The rows of chairs change in transformer-like mechanical motion to Universal Studios type tour trams. Buzzwell walks off stage. BARRY (re: trams) Whoa, heads up! Here we go. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 6. SEQ. 125 - “FACTORY” FEMALE VOICE (V.O) Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. (in Spanish) Dejen las manos y antennas adentro del tram a todos tiempos. BARRY I wonder what it’s going to be like? ADAM A little scary. Barry shakes Adam. BARRY AND ADAM AAHHHH! The tram passes under SIGNS READING: “Honex: A Division of Honesco: A Part of the Hexagon Group.” TRUDY Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco, and a part of the Hexagon group. BARRY This is it! The Honex doors OPEN, revealing the factory. BARRY (CONT’D) Wow. TRUDY We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant pollen jocks bring the nectar to the hive where our top secret formula is automatically color-corrected, scent adjusted and bubble contoured into this... Trudy GRABS a TEST TUBE OF HONEY from a technician. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 7. TRUDY (CONT’D) ...soothing, sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow, you all know as... EVERYONE ON THE TRAM (in unison) H-o-n-e-y. Trudy flips the flask into the crowd, and laughs as they all scramble for it. ANGLE ON: A GIRL BEE catching the honey. ADAM (sotto) That girl was hot. BARRY (sotto) She’s my cousin. ADAM She is? BARRY Yes, we’re all cousins. ADAM Right. You’re right. TRUDY At Honex, we also constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee existence. These bees are stress testing a new helmet technology. ANGLE ON: A STUNT BEE in a HELMET getting hit with a NEWSPAPER, then a SHOE, then a FLYSWATTER. He gets up, and gives a “thumb’s up”. The graduate bees APPLAUD. ADAM (re: stunt bee) What do you think he makes? BARRY Not enough. TRUDY And here we have our latest advancement, the Krelman. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 8. BARRY Wow, what does that do? TRUDY Catches that little strand of honey that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions. ANGLE ON: The Krelman machine. Bees with hand-shaped hats on, rotating around a wheel to catch drips of honey. Adam’s hand shoots up. ADAM Can anyone work on the Krelman? TRUDY Of course. Most bee jobs are small ones. But bees know that every small job, if it’s done well, means a lot. There are over 3000 different bee occupations. But choose carefully, because you’ll stay in the job that you pick for the rest of your life. The bees CHEER. ANGLE ON: Barry’s smile dropping slightly. BARRY The same job for the rest of your life? I didn’t know that. ADAM What’s the difference? TRUDY And you’ll be happy to know that bees as a species haven’t had one day off in 27 million years. BARRY So you’ll just work us to death? TRUDY (laughing) We’ll sure try. Everyone LAUGHS except Barry. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 9. The tram drops down a log-flume type steep drop. Cameras flash, as all the bees throw up their hands. The frame freezes into a snapshot. Barry looks concerned. The tram continues through 2 doors. FORM DISSOLVE TO: SEQ. 175 - “WALKING THE HIVE” INT. HONEX LOBBY ANGLE ON: The log-flume photo, as Barry looks at it. ADAM Wow. That blew my mind. BARRY (annoyed) “What’s the difference?” Adam, how could you say that? One job forever? That’s an insane choice to have to make. ADAM Well, I’m relieved. Now we only have to make one decision in life. BARRY But Adam, how could they never have told us that? ADAM Barry, why would you question anything? We’re bees. We’re the most perfectly functioning society on Earth. They walk by a newspaper stand with A SANDWICH BOARD READING: “Bee Goes Berserk: Stings Seven Then Self.” ANGLE ON: A BEE filling his car’s gas tank from a honey pump. He fills his car some, then takes a swig for himself. NEWSPAPER BEE (to the bee guzzling gas) Hey! Barry and Adam begin to cross the street. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 10. BARRY Yeah but Adam, did you ever think that maybe things work a little too well around here? They stop in the middle of the street. The traffic moves perfectly around them. ADAM Like what? Give me one example. BARRY (thinks) ...I don’t know. But you know what I’m talking about. They walk off. SEQ. 400 - “MEET THE JOCKS” SFX: The SOUND of Pollen Jocks. PAN DOWN from the Honex statue. J-GATE ANNOUNCER Please clear the gate. Royal Nectar Force on approach. Royal Nectar Force on approach. BARRY Wait a second. Check it out. Hey, hey, those are Pollen jocks. ADAM Wow. FOUR PATROL BEES FLY in through the hive’s giant Gothic entrance. The Patrol Bees are wearing fighter pilot helmets with black visors. ADAM (CONT’D) I’ve never seen them this close. BARRY They know what it’s like to go outside the hive. ADAM Yeah, but some of them don’t come back. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 11. The nectar from the pollen jocks is removed from their backpacks, and loaded into trucks on their way to Honex. A SMALL CROWD forms around the Patrol Bees. Each one has a PIT CREW that takes their nectar. Lou Loduca hurries a pit crew along: LOU LODUCA You guys did great! You’re monsters. You’re sky freaks! I love it! I love it! SCHOOL GIRLS are jumping up and down and squealing nearby. BARRY I wonder where those guys have just been? ADAM I don’t know. BARRY Their day’s not planned. Outside the hive, flying who-knows-where, doing who-knows-what. ADAM You can’t just decide one day to be a Pollen Jock. You have to be bred for that. BARRY Right. Pollen Jocks cross in close proximity to Barry and Adam. Some pollen falls off, onto Barry and Adam. BARRY (CONT’D) Look at that. That’s more pollen than you and I will ever see in a lifetime. ADAM (playing with the pollen) It’s just a status symbol. I think bees make too big a deal out of it. BARRY Perhaps, unless you’re wearing it, and the ladies see you wearing it. ANGLE ON: Two girl bees. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 12. ADAM Those ladies? Aren’t they our cousins too? BARRY Distant, distant. ANGLE ON: TWO POLLEN JOCKS. JACKSON Look at these two. SPLITZ Couple of Hive Harrys. JACKSON Let’s have some fun with them. The pollen jocks approach. Barry and Adam continue to talk to the girls. GIRL 1 It must be so dangerous being a pollen jock. BARRY Oh yeah, one time a bear had me pinned up against a mushroom. He had one paw on my throat, and with the other he was slapping me back and forth across the face. GIRL 1 Oh my. BARRY I never thought I’d knock him out. GIRL 2 (to Adam) And what were you doing during all of this? ADAM Obviously I was trying to alert the authorities. The girl swipes some pollen off of Adam with a finger. BARRY (re: pollen) I can autograph that if you want. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 13. JACKSON Little gusty out there today, wasn’t it, comrades? BARRY Yeah. Gusty. BUZZ You know, we’re going to hit a sunflower patch about six miles from here tomorrow. BARRY Six miles, huh? ADAM (whispering) Barry. BUZZ It’s a puddle-jump for us. But maybe you’re not up for it. BARRY Maybe I am. ADAM (whispering louder) You are not! BUZZ We’re going, oh-nine hundred at JGate. ADAM (re: j-gate) Whoa. BUZZ (leaning in, on top of Barry) What do you think, Buzzy Boy? Are you bee enough? BARRY I might be. It all depends on what oh-nine hundred means. CUT TO: SEQ. 450 - “THE BALCONY” "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 14. INT. BENSON HOUSE BALCONY - LATER Barry is standing on the balcony alone, looking out over the city. Martin Benson ENTERS, sneaks up behind Barry and gooses him in his ribs. MARTIN BENSON Honex! BARRY Oh, Dad. You surprised me. MARTIN BENSON (laughing) Have you decided what you’re interested in, Son? BARRY Well, there’s a lot of choices. MARTIN BENSON But you only get one. Martin LAUGHS. BARRY Dad, do you ever get bored doing the same job every day? MARTIN BENSON Son, let me tell you something about stirring. (making the stirring motion) You grab that stick and you just move it around, and you stir it around. You get yourself into a rhythm, it’s a beautiful thing. BARRY You know dad, the more I think about it, maybe the honey field just isn’t right for me. MARTIN BENSON And you were thinking of what, making balloon animals? That’s a bad job for a guy with a stinger. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 15. BARRY Well no... MARTIN BENSON Janet, your son’s not sure he wants to go into honey. JANET BENSON Oh Barry, you are so funny sometimes. BARRY I’m not trying to be funny. MARTIN BENSON You’re not funny, you’re going into honey. Our son, the stirrer. JANET BENSON You’re going to be a stirrer?! BARRY No one’s listening to me. MARTIN BENSON Wait until you see the sticks I have for you. BARRY I can say anything I want right now. I’m going to get an ant tattoo. JANET BENSON Let’s open some fresh honey and celebrate. BARRY Maybe I’ll pierce my thorax! MARTIN BENSON (toasting) To honey! BARRY Shave my antennae! JANET BENSON To honey! "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 16. BARRY Shack up with a grasshopper, get a gold tooth, and start calling everybody “Dawg.” CUT TO: SEQ. 760 - “JOB PLACEMENT” EXT. HONEX LOBBY - CONTINUOUS ANGLE ON: A BEE BUS STOP. One group of bees stands on the pavement, as another group hovers above them. A doubledecker bus pulls up. The hovering bees get on the top level, and the standing bees get on the bottom. Barry and Adam pull up outside of Honex. ADAM I can’t believe we’re starting work today. BARRY Today’s the day. Adam jumps out of the car. ADAM (O.C) Come on. All the good jobs will be gone. BARRY Yeah, right... ANGLE ON: A BOARD READING: “JOB PLACEMENT BOARD”. Buzzwell, the Bee Processor, is at the counter. Another BEE APPLICANT, SANDY SHRIMPKIN is EXITING. SANDY SHRIMPKIN Is it still available? BUZZWELL Hang on. (he looks at changing numbers on the board) Two left. And...one of them’s yours. Congratulations Son, step to the side please. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 17. SANDY SHRIMPKIN Yeah! ADAM (to Sandy, leaving) What did you get? SANDY SHRIMPKIN Picking the crud out. That is stellar! ADAM Wow. BUZZWELL (to Adam and Barry) Couple of newbies? ADAM Yes Sir. Our first day. We are ready. BUZZWELL Well, step up and make your choice. ANGLE ON: A CHART listing the different sectors of Honex. Heating, Cooling, Viscosity, Krelman, Pollen Counting, Stunt Bee, Pouring, Stirrer, Humming, Regurgitating, Front Desk, Hair Removal, Inspector No. 7, Chef, Lint Coordinator, Stripe Supervisor, Antennae-ball polisher, Mite Wrangler, Swatting Counselor, Wax Monkey, Wing Brusher, Hive Keeper, Restroom Attendant. ADAM (to Barry) You want to go first? BARRY No, you go. ADAM Oh my. What’s available? BUZZWELL Restroom attendant is always open, and not for the reason you think. ADAM Any chance of getting on to the Krelman, Sir? BUZZWELL Sure, you’re on. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 18. He plops the KRELMAN HAT onto Adam’s head. ANGLE ON: The job board. THE COLUMNS READ: “OCCUPATION” “POSITIONS AVAILABLE”, and “STATUS”. The middle column has numbers, and the right column has job openings flipping between “open”, “pending”, and “closed”. BUZZWELL (CONT’D) Oh, I’m sorry. The Krelman just closed out. ADAM Oh! He takes the hat off Adam. BUZZWELL Wax Monkey’s always open. The Krelman goes from “Closed” to “Open”. BUZZWELL (CONT’D) And the Krelman just opened up again. ADAM What happened? BUZZWELL Well, whenever a bee dies, that’s an opening. (pointing at the board) See that? He’s dead, dead, another dead one, deady, deadified, two more dead. Dead from the neck up, dead from the neck down. But, that’s life. ANGLE ON: Barry’s disturbed expression. ADAM (feeling pressure to decide) Oh, this is so hard. Heating, cooling, stunt bee, pourer, stirrer, humming, inspector no. 7, lint coordinator, stripe supervisor, antenna-ball polisher, mite wrangler-- Barry, Barry, what do you think I should-- Barry? Barry? "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 19. Barry is gone. CUT TO: SEQ. 775 - “LOU LODUCA SPEECH” EXT. J-GATE - SAME TIME Splitz, Jackson, Buzz, Lou and two other BEES are going through final pre-flight checks. Barry ENTERS. LOU LODUCA Alright, we’ve got the sunflower patch in quadrant nine. Geranium window box on Sutton Place... Barry’s antennae rings, like a phone. ADAM (V.O) What happened to you? Where are you? Barry whispers throughout. BARRY I’m going out. ADAM (V.O) Out? Out where? BARRY Out there. ADAM (V.O) (putting it together) Oh no. BARRY I have to, before I go to work for the rest of my life. ADAM (V.O) You’re going to die! You’re crazy! Hello? BARRY Oh, another call coming in. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 20. ADAM (V.O) You’re cra-- Barry HANGS UP. ANGLE ON: Lou Loduca. LOU LODUCA If anyone’s feeling brave, there’s a Korean Deli on 83rd that gets their roses today. BARRY (timidly) Hey guys. BUZZ Well, look at that. SPLITZ Isn’t that the kid we saw yesterday? LOU LODUCA (to Barry) Hold it son, flight deck’s restricted. JACKSON It’s okay Lou, we’re going to take him up. Splitz and Jackson CHUCKLE. LOU LODUCA Really? Feeling lucky, are ya? A YOUNGER SMALLER BEE THAN BARRY, CHET, runs up with a release waiver for Barry to sign. CHET Sign here. Here. Just initial that. Thank you. LOU LODUCA Okay, you got a rain advisory today and as you all know, bees cannot fly in rain. So be careful. As always, (reading off clipboard) watch your brooms, hockey sticks, dogs, birds, bears, and bats. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 21. Also, I got a couple reports of root beer being poured on us. Murphy’s in a home because of it, just babbling like a cicada. BARRY That’s awful. LOU LODUCA And a reminder for all you rookies, bee law number one, absolutely no talking to humans. Alright, launch positions! The Jocks get into formation, chanting as they move. LOU LODUCA (CONT’D) Black and Yellow! JOCKS Hello! SPLITZ (to Barry) Are you ready for this, hot shot? BARRY Yeah. Yeah, bring it on. Barry NODS, terrified. BUZZ Wind! - CHECK! JOCK #1 Antennae! - CHECK! JOCK #2 Nectar pack! - CHECK! JACKSON Wings! - CHECK! SPLITZ Stinger! - CHECK! BARRY Scared out of my shorts - CHECK. LOU LODUCA Okay ladies, let’s move it out. Everyone FLIPS their goggles down. Pit crew bees CRANK their wings, and remove the starting blocks. We hear loud HUMMING. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 22. LOU LODUCA (CONT'D) LOU LODUCA (CONT’D) Pound those petunia's, you striped stem-suckers! All of you, drain those flowers! A FLIGHT DECK GUY in deep crouch hand-signals them out the archway as the backwash from the bee wings FLUTTERS his jump suit. Barry follows everyone. SEQ. 800 - “FLYING WITH THE JOCKS” The bees climb above tree tops in formation. Barry is euphoric. BARRY Whoa! I’m out! I can’t believe I’m out! So blue. Ha ha ha! (a beat) I feel so fast...and free. (re: kites in the sky) Box kite! Wow! They fly by several bicyclists, and approach a patch of flowers. BARRY (CONT'D) Flowers! SPLITZ This is blue leader. We have roses visual. Bring it around thirty degrees and hold. BARRY (sotto) Roses. JACKSON Thirty degrees, roger, bringing it around. Many pollen jocks break off from the main group. They use their equipment to collect nectar from flowers. Barry flies down to watch the jocks collect the nectar. JOCK Stand to the side kid, it’s got a bit of a kick. The jock fires the gun, and recoils. Barry watches the gun fill up with nectar. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 23. BARRY Oh, that is one Nectar Collector. JOCK You ever see pollination up close? BARRY No, Sir. He takes off, and the excess pollen dust falls causing the flowers to come back to life. JOCK (as he pollinates) I pick some pollen up over here, sprinkle it over here, maybe a dash over there, pinch on that one...see that? It’s a little bit of magic, ain’t it? The FLOWERS PERK UP as he pollinates. BARRY Wow. That’s amazing. Why do we do that? JOCK ...that’s pollen power, Kid. More pollen, more flowers, more nectar, more honey for us. BARRY Cool. The Jock WINKS at Barry. Barry rejoins the other jocks in the sky. They swoop in over a pond, kissing the surface. We see their image reflected in the water; they’re really moving. They fly over a fountain. BUZZ I’m picking up a lot of bright yellow, could be daisies.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #508 on: September 07, 2020, 10:32:41 PM »

ROCKY DE LA FUENTE CONCESSION SPEECH

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.” SEQ. 75 - “INTRO TO BARRY” INT. BENSON HOUSE - DAY ANGLE ON: Sneakers on the ground. Camera PANS UP to reveal BARRY BENSON’S BEDROOM ANGLE ON: Barry’s hand flipping through different sweaters in his closet. BARRY Yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black...oohh, black and yellow... ANGLE ON: Barry wearing the sweater he picked, looking in the mirror. BARRY (CONT’D) Yeah, let’s shake it up a little. He picks the black and yellow one. He then goes to the sink, takes the top off a CONTAINER OF HONEY, and puts some honey into his hair. He squirts some in his mouth and gargles. Then he takes the lid off the bottle, and rolls some on like deodorant. CUT TO: INT. BENSON HOUSE KITCHEN - CONTINUOUS Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, yells up at Barry. JANET BENSON Barry, breakfast is ready! CUT TO: "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 1. INT. BARRY’S ROOM - CONTINUOUS BARRY Coming! SFX: Phone RINGING. Barry’s antennae vibrate as they RING like a phone. Barry’s hands are wet. He looks around for a towel. BARRY (CONT’D) Hang on a second! He wipes his hands on his sweater, and pulls his antennae down to his ear and mouth. BARRY (CONT'D) Hello? His best friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, is on the other end. ADAM Barry? BARRY Adam? ADAM Can you believe this is happening? BARRY Can’t believe it. I’ll pick you up. Barry sticks his stinger in a sharpener. SFX: BUZZING AS HIS STINGER IS SHARPENED. He tests the sharpness with his finger. SFX: Bing. BARRY (CONT’D) Looking sharp. ANGLE ON: Barry hovering down the hall, sliding down the staircase bannister. Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, is in the kitchen. JANET BENSON Barry, why don’t you use the stairs? Your father paid good money for those. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 2. BARRY Sorry, I’m excited. Barry’s father, MARTIN BENSON, ENTERS. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE, “Queen gives birth to thousandtuplets: Resting Comfortably.” MARTIN BENSON Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, Son. And a perfect report card, all B’s. JANET BENSON (mushing Barry’s hair) Very proud. BARRY Ma! I’ve got a thing going here. Barry re-adjusts his hair, starts to leave. JANET BENSON You’ve got some lint on your fuzz. She picks it off. BARRY Ow, that’s me! MARTIN BENSON Wave to us. We’ll be in row 118,000. Barry zips off. BARRY Bye! JANET BENSON Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! CUT TO: SEQ. 750 - DRIVING TO GRADUATION EXT. BEE SUBURB - MORNING A GARAGE DOOR OPENS. Barry drives out in his CAR. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 3. ANGLE ON: Barry’s friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, standing by the curb. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE: “Frisbee Hits Hive: Internet Down. Bee-stander: “I heard a sound, and next thing I knew...wham-o!.” Barry drives up, stops in front of Adam. Adam jumps in. BARRY Hey, Adam. ADAM Hey, Barry. (pointing at Barry’s hair) Is that fuzz gel? BARRY A little. It’s a special day. Finally graduating. ADAM I never thought I’d make it. BARRY Yeah, three days of grade school, three days of high school. ADAM Those were so awkward. BARRY Three days of college. I’m glad I took off one day in the middle and just hitchhiked around the hive. ADAM You did come back different. They drive by a bee who’s jogging. ARTIE Hi Barry! BARRY (to a bee pedestrian) Hey Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Barry and Adam drive from the suburbs into the city. ADAM Hey, did you hear about Frankie? "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 4. BARRY Yeah. ADAM You going to his funeral? BARRY No, I’m not going to his funeral. Everybody knows you sting someone you die, you don’t waste it on a squirrel. He was such a hot head. ADAM Yeah, I guess he could’ve just gotten out of the way. The DRIVE through a loop de loop. BARRY AND ADAM Whoa...Whooo...wheee!! ADAM I love this incorporating the amusement park right into our regular day. BARRY I guess that’s why they say we don’t need vacations. CUT TO: SEQ. 95 - GRADUATION EXT. GRADUATION CEREMONY - CONTINUOUS Barry and Adam come to a stop. They exit the car, and fly over the crowd to their seats. * BARRY * (re: graduation ceremony) * Boy, quite a bit of pomp...under * the circumstances. * They land in their seats. BARRY (CONT’D) Well Adam, today we are men. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 5. ADAM We are. BARRY Bee-men. ADAM Amen! BARRY Hallelujah. Barry hits Adam’s forehead. Adam goes into the rapture. An announcement comes over the PA. ANNOUNCER (V.O) Students, faculty, distinguished bees...please welcome, Dean Buzzwell. ANGLE ON: DEAN BUZZWELL steps up to the podium. The podium has a sign that reads: “Welcome Graduating Class of:”, with train-station style flipping numbers after it. BUZZWELL Welcome New Hive City graduating class of... The numbers on the podium change to 9:15. BUZZWELL (CONT’D) ...9:15. (he clears his throat) And that concludes our graduation ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries. BARRY Are we going to pick our job today? ADAM I heard it’s just orientation. The rows of chairs change in transformer-like mechanical motion to Universal Studios type tour trams. Buzzwell walks off stage. BARRY (re: trams) Whoa, heads up! Here we go. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 6. SEQ. 125 - “FACTORY” FEMALE VOICE (V.O) Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. (in Spanish) Dejen las manos y antennas adentro del tram a todos tiempos. BARRY I wonder what it’s going to be like? ADAM A little scary. Barry shakes Adam. BARRY AND ADAM AAHHHH! The tram passes under SIGNS READING: “Honex: A Division of Honesco: A Part of the Hexagon Group.” TRUDY Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco, and a part of the Hexagon group. BARRY This is it! The Honex doors OPEN, revealing the factory. BARRY (CONT’D) Wow. TRUDY We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant pollen jocks bring the nectar to the hive where our top secret formula is automatically color-corrected, scent adjusted and bubble contoured into this... Trudy GRABS a TEST TUBE OF HONEY from a technician. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 7. TRUDY (CONT’D) ...soothing, sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow, you all know as... EVERYONE ON THE TRAM (in unison) H-o-n-e-y. Trudy flips the flask into the crowd, and laughs as they all scramble for it. ANGLE ON: A GIRL BEE catching the honey. ADAM (sotto) That girl was hot. BARRY (sotto) She’s my cousin. ADAM She is? BARRY Yes, we’re all cousins. ADAM Right. You’re right. TRUDY At Honex, we also constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee existence. These bees are stress testing a new helmet technology. ANGLE ON: A STUNT BEE in a HELMET getting hit with a NEWSPAPER, then a SHOE, then a FLYSWATTER. He gets up, and gives a “thumb’s up”. The graduate bees APPLAUD. ADAM (re: stunt bee) What do you think he makes? BARRY Not enough. TRUDY And here we have our latest advancement, the Krelman. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 8. BARRY Wow, what does that do? TRUDY Catches that little strand of honey that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions. ANGLE ON: The Krelman machine. Bees with hand-shaped hats on, rotating around a wheel to catch drips of honey. Adam’s hand shoots up. ADAM Can anyone work on the Krelman? TRUDY Of course. Most bee jobs are small ones. But bees know that every small job, if it’s done well, means a lot. There are over 3000 different bee occupations. But choose carefully, because you’ll stay in the job that you pick for the rest of your life. The bees CHEER. ANGLE ON: Barry’s smile dropping slightly. BARRY The same job for the rest of your life? I didn’t know that. ADAM What’s the difference? TRUDY And you’ll be happy to know that bees as a species haven’t had one day off in 27 million years. BARRY So you’ll just work us to death? TRUDY (laughing) We’ll sure try. Everyone LAUGHS except Barry. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 9. The tram drops down a log-flume type steep drop. Cameras flash, as all the bees throw up their hands. The frame freezes into a snapshot. Barry looks concerned. The tram continues through 2 doors. FORM DISSOLVE TO: SEQ. 175 - “WALKING THE HIVE” INT. HONEX LOBBY ANGLE ON: The log-flume photo, as Barry looks at it. ADAM Wow. That blew my mind. BARRY (annoyed) “What’s the difference?” Adam, how could you say that? One job forever? That’s an insane choice to have to make. ADAM Well, I’m relieved. Now we only have to make one decision in life. BARRY But Adam, how could they never have told us that? ADAM Barry, why would you question anything? We’re bees. We’re the most perfectly functioning society on Earth. They walk by a newspaper stand with A SANDWICH BOARD READING: “Bee Goes Berserk: Stings Seven Then Self.” ANGLE ON: A BEE filling his car’s gas tank from a honey pump. He fills his car some, then takes a swig for himself. NEWSPAPER BEE (to the bee guzzling gas) Hey! Barry and Adam begin to cross the street. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 10. BARRY Yeah but Adam, did you ever think that maybe things work a little too well around here? They stop in the middle of the street. The traffic moves perfectly around them. ADAM Like what? Give me one example. BARRY (thinks) ...I don’t know. But you know what I’m talking about. They walk off. SEQ. 400 - “MEET THE JOCKS” SFX: The SOUND of Pollen Jocks. PAN DOWN from the Honex statue. J-GATE ANNOUNCER Please clear the gate. Royal Nectar Force on approach. Royal Nectar Force on approach. BARRY Wait a second. Check it out. Hey, hey, those are Pollen jocks. ADAM Wow. FOUR PATROL BEES FLY in through the hive’s giant Gothic entrance. The Patrol Bees are wearing fighter pilot helmets with black visors. ADAM (CONT’D) I’ve never seen them this close. BARRY They know what it’s like to go outside the hive. ADAM Yeah, but some of them don’t come back. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 11. The nectar from the pollen jocks is removed from their backpacks, and loaded into trucks on their way to Honex. A SMALL CROWD forms around the Patrol Bees. Each one has a PIT CREW that takes their nectar. Lou Loduca hurries a pit crew along: LOU LODUCA You guys did great! You’re monsters. You’re sky freaks! I love it! I love it! SCHOOL GIRLS are jumping up and down and squealing nearby. BARRY I wonder where those guys have just been? ADAM I don’t know. BARRY Their day’s not planned. Outside the hive, flying who-knows-where, doing who-knows-what. ADAM You can’t just decide one day to be a Pollen Jock. You have to be bred for that. BARRY Right. Pollen Jocks cross in close proximity to Barry and Adam. Some pollen falls off, onto Barry and Adam. BARRY (CONT’D) Look at that. That’s more pollen than you and I will ever see in a lifetime. ADAM (playing with the pollen) It’s just a status symbol. I think bees make too big a deal out of it. BARRY Perhaps, unless you’re wearing it, and the ladies see you wearing it. ANGLE ON: Two girl bees. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 12. ADAM Those ladies? Aren’t they our cousins too? BARRY Distant, distant. ANGLE ON: TWO POLLEN JOCKS. JACKSON Look at these two. SPLITZ Couple of Hive Harrys. JACKSON Let’s have some fun with them. The pollen jocks approach. Barry and Adam continue to talk to the girls. GIRL 1 It must be so dangerous being a pollen jock. BARRY Oh yeah, one time a bear had me pinned up against a mushroom. He had one paw on my throat, and with the other he was slapping me back and forth across the face. GIRL 1 Oh my. BARRY I never thought I’d knock him out. GIRL 2 (to Adam) And what were you doing during all of this? ADAM Obviously I was trying to alert the authorities. The girl swipes some pollen off of Adam with a finger. BARRY (re: pollen) I can autograph that if you want. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 13. JACKSON Little gusty out there today, wasn’t it, comrades? BARRY Yeah. Gusty. BUZZ You know, we’re going to hit a sunflower patch about six miles from here tomorrow. BARRY Six miles, huh? ADAM (whispering) Barry. BUZZ It’s a puddle-jump for us. But maybe you’re not up for it. BARRY Maybe I am. ADAM (whispering louder) You are not! BUZZ We’re going, oh-nine hundred at JGate. ADAM (re: j-gate) Whoa. BUZZ (leaning in, on top of Barry) What do you think, Buzzy Boy? Are you bee enough? BARRY I might be. It all depends on what oh-nine hundred means. CUT TO: SEQ. 450 - “THE BALCONY” "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 14. INT. BENSON HOUSE BALCONY - LATER Barry is standing on the balcony alone, looking out over the city. Martin Benson ENTERS, sneaks up behind Barry and gooses him in his ribs. MARTIN BENSON Honex! BARRY Oh, Dad. You surprised me. MARTIN BENSON (laughing) Have you decided what you’re interested in, Son? BARRY Well, there’s a lot of choices. MARTIN BENSON But you only get one. Martin LAUGHS. BARRY Dad, do you ever get bored doing the same job every day? MARTIN BENSON Son, let me tell you something about stirring. (making the stirring motion) You grab that stick and you just move it around, and you stir it around. You get yourself into a rhythm, it’s a beautiful thing. BARRY You know dad, the more I think about it, maybe the honey field just isn’t right for me. MARTIN BENSON And you were thinking of what, making balloon animals? That’s a bad job for a guy with a stinger. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 15. BARRY Well no... MARTIN BENSON Janet, your son’s not sure he wants to go into honey. JANET BENSON Oh Barry, you are so funny sometimes. BARRY I’m not trying to be funny. MARTIN BENSON You’re not funny, you’re going into honey. Our son, the stirrer. JANET BENSON You’re going to be a stirrer?! BARRY No one’s listening to me. MARTIN BENSON Wait until you see the sticks I have for you. BARRY I can say anything I want right now. I’m going to get an ant tattoo. JANET BENSON Let’s open some fresh honey and celebrate. BARRY Maybe I’ll pierce my thorax! MARTIN BENSON (toasting) To honey! BARRY Shave my antennae! JANET BENSON To honey! "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 16. BARRY Shack up with a grasshopper, get a gold tooth, and start calling everybody “Dawg.” CUT TO: SEQ. 760 - “JOB PLACEMENT” EXT. HONEX LOBBY - CONTINUOUS ANGLE ON: A BEE BUS STOP. One group of bees stands on the pavement, as another group hovers above them. A doubledecker bus pulls up. The hovering bees get on the top level, and the standing bees get on the bottom. Barry and Adam pull up outside of Honex. ADAM I can’t believe we’re starting work today. BARRY Today’s the day. Adam jumps out of the car. ADAM (O.C) Come on. All the good jobs will be gone. BARRY Yeah, right... ANGLE ON: A BOARD READING: “JOB PLACEMENT BOARD”. Buzzwell, the Bee Processor, is at the counter. Another BEE APPLICANT, SANDY SHRIMPKIN is EXITING. SANDY SHRIMPKIN Is it still available? BUZZWELL Hang on. (he looks at changing numbers on the board) Two left. And...one of them’s yours. Congratulations Son, step to the side please. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 17. SANDY SHRIMPKIN Yeah! ADAM (to Sandy, leaving) What did you get? SANDY SHRIMPKIN Picking the crud out. That is stellar! ADAM Wow. BUZZWELL (to Adam and Barry) Couple of newbies? ADAM Yes Sir. Our first day. We are ready. BUZZWELL Well, step up and make your choice. ANGLE ON: A CHART listing the different sectors of Honex. Heating, Cooling, Viscosity, Krelman, Pollen Counting, Stunt Bee, Pouring, Stirrer, Humming, Regurgitating, Front Desk, Hair Removal, Inspector No. 7, Chef, Lint Coordinator, Stripe Supervisor, Antennae-ball polisher, Mite Wrangler, Swatting Counselor, Wax Monkey, Wing Brusher, Hive Keeper, Restroom Attendant. ADAM (to Barry) You want to go first? BARRY No, you go. ADAM Oh my. What’s available? BUZZWELL Restroom attendant is always open, and not for the reason you think. ADAM Any chance of getting on to the Krelman, Sir? BUZZWELL Sure, you’re on. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 18. He plops the KRELMAN HAT onto Adam’s head. ANGLE ON: The job board. THE COLUMNS READ: “OCCUPATION” “POSITIONS AVAILABLE”, and “STATUS”. The middle column has numbers, and the right column has job openings flipping between “open”, “pending”, and “closed”. BUZZWELL (CONT’D) Oh, I’m sorry. The Krelman just closed out. ADAM Oh! He takes the hat off Adam. BUZZWELL Wax Monkey’s always open. The Krelman goes from “Closed” to “Open”. BUZZWELL (CONT’D) And the Krelman just opened up again. ADAM What happened? BUZZWELL Well, whenever a bee dies, that’s an opening. (pointing at the board) See that? He’s dead, dead, another dead one, deady, deadified, two more dead. Dead from the neck up, dead from the neck down. But, that’s life. ANGLE ON: Barry’s disturbed expression. ADAM (feeling pressure to decide) Oh, this is so hard. Heating, cooling, stunt bee, pourer, stirrer, humming, inspector no. 7, lint coordinator, stripe supervisor, antenna-ball polisher, mite wrangler-- Barry, Barry, what do you think I should-- Barry? Barry? "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 19. Barry is gone. CUT TO: SEQ. 775 - “LOU LODUCA SPEECH” EXT. J-GATE - SAME TIME Splitz, Jackson, Buzz, Lou and two other BEES are going through final pre-flight checks. Barry ENTERS. LOU LODUCA Alright, we’ve got the sunflower patch in quadrant nine. Geranium window box on Sutton Place... Barry’s antennae rings, like a phone. ADAM (V.O) What happened to you? Where are you? Barry whispers throughout. BARRY I’m going out. ADAM (V.O) Out? Out where? BARRY Out there. ADAM (V.O) (putting it together) Oh no. BARRY I have to, before I go to work for the rest of my life. ADAM (V.O) You’re going to die! You’re crazy! Hello? BARRY Oh, another call coming in. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 20. ADAM (V.O) You’re cra-- Barry HANGS UP. ANGLE ON: Lou Loduca. LOU LODUCA If anyone’s feeling brave, there’s a Korean Deli on 83rd that gets their roses today. BARRY (timidly) Hey guys. BUZZ Well, look at that. SPLITZ Isn’t that the kid we saw yesterday? LOU LODUCA (to Barry) Hold it son, flight deck’s restricted. JACKSON It’s okay Lou, we’re going to take him up. Splitz and Jackson CHUCKLE. LOU LODUCA Really? Feeling lucky, are ya? A YOUNGER SMALLER BEE THAN BARRY, CHET, runs up with a release waiver for Barry to sign. CHET Sign here. Here. Just initial that. Thank you. LOU LODUCA Okay, you got a rain advisory today and as you all know, bees cannot fly in rain. So be careful. As always, (reading off clipboard) watch your brooms, hockey sticks, dogs, birds, bears, and bats. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 21. Also, I got a couple reports of root beer being poured on us. Murphy’s in a home because of it, just babbling like a cicada. BARRY That’s awful. LOU LODUCA And a reminder for all you rookies, bee law number one, absolutely no talking to humans. Alright, launch positions! The Jocks get into formation, chanting as they move. LOU LODUCA (CONT’D) Black and Yellow! JOCKS Hello! SPLITZ (to Barry) Are you ready for this, hot shot? BARRY Yeah. Yeah, bring it on. Barry NODS, terrified. BUZZ Wind! - CHECK! JOCK #1 Antennae! - CHECK! JOCK #2 Nectar pack! - CHECK! JACKSON Wings! - CHECK! SPLITZ Stinger! - CHECK! BARRY Scared out of my shorts - CHECK. LOU LODUCA Okay ladies, let’s move it out. Everyone FLIPS their goggles down. Pit crew bees CRANK their wings, and remove the starting blocks. We hear loud HUMMING. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 22. LOU LODUCA (CONT'D) LOU LODUCA (CONT’D) Pound those petunia's, you striped stem-suckers! All of you, drain those flowers! A FLIGHT DECK GUY in deep crouch hand-signals them out the archway as the backwash from the bee wings FLUTTERS his jump suit. Barry follows everyone. SEQ. 800 - “FLYING WITH THE JOCKS” The bees climb above tree tops in formation. Barry is euphoric. BARRY Whoa! I’m out! I can’t believe I’m out! So blue. Ha ha ha! (a beat) I feel so fast...and free. (re: kites in the sky) Box kite! Wow! They fly by several bicyclists, and approach a patch of flowers. BARRY (CONT'D) Flowers! SPLITZ This is blue leader. We have roses visual. Bring it around thirty degrees and hold. BARRY (sotto) Roses. JACKSON Thirty degrees, roger, bringing it around. Many pollen jocks break off from the main group. They use their equipment to collect nectar from flowers. Barry flies down to watch the jocks collect the nectar. JOCK Stand to the side kid, it’s got a bit of a kick. The jock fires the gun, and recoils. Barry watches the gun fill up with nectar. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 23. BARRY Oh, that is one Nectar Collector. JOCK You ever see pollination up close? BARRY No, Sir. He takes off, and the excess pollen dust falls causing the flowers to come back to life. JOCK (as he pollinates) I pick some pollen up over here, sprinkle it over here, maybe a dash over there, pinch on that one...see that? It’s a little bit of magic, ain’t it? The FLOWERS PERK UP as he pollinates. BARRY Wow. That’s amazing. Why do we do that? JOCK ...that’s pollen power, Kid. More pollen, more flowers, more nectar, more honey for us. BARRY Cool. The Jock WINKS at Barry. Barry rejoins the other jocks in the sky. They swoop in over a pond, kissing the surface. We see their image reflected in the water; they’re really moving. They fly over a fountain. BUZZ I’m picking up a lot of bright yellow, could be daisies.

And God did say, "It is good."
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2020, 03:24:11 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2020, 05:29:47 PM by UWS »

Vice-President-Elect John James Introduces President-Elect Marco Rubio
Own creation

Date : November 5, 2024

Thank you! Thank you so very much!

It’s an honor for me to be along with Elizabeth and our whole family in this particularily special and historic night with President-Elect Marco Rubio.

It has always been an honour for me to serve America through my military service as Captain and Apache pilot in the U.S. Army during Operation Iraqi Freedom, defending America's freedom against terrorists and forces of evil; through my service as CEO of James Group International, creating jobs through hard work, ingenuity and entrepreneurship; through my service in the Senate, representing Michigan and fighting each and every day for job creation, for growth, for opportunity, for hard working families, for our veterans and for a strong military for the sake of America's security; and through my participation to this great campaign offering an optimistic and bright future for America and for our children and grandchildren through the continuation of prosperity, freedom, justice, opportunity, strength and leadership. It's an honor for me to keep serving this great and wonderful country as the next Vice-President of the United States alongside Marco Rubio and to help him move this country forward.

Marco Rubio is a man of deep conviction, compassion, strength, courage and personal kindness. His leadership is wise, firm and fearless. Those are qualities that Americans like in a President, and those are qualities we will need for the sake of America's progress and greatness. Marco Rubio dedicated all his life to fight for the American people and to protect the American Dream and America's status as the land of opportunity, caring about the fate of the vulnerable as well as of hard working families. When he and his family lived paycheck to paycheck, the hard working of a bartender and a housekeeper who came to this country from Cuba, he managed to earn all the opportunities that previous generations could not have earned for themselves. That's why it has always been his purpose to fight to make sure that the next generation will be better off than the previous and that will be the purpose of his presidency. Marco Rubio is not only a fighter for the hardworking American, for the working family, for the combat veteran and for all the American people, he is also a history maker. Thanks to you, America elected its first Hispanic President and its first African-American Vice-President, an accomplishment that demonstrates that America is the land where everything is possible. Thanks to you, we expanded our majority in both houses of Congress. Marco Rubio ran forthrightly on a clear agenda for this nation's future and the nation responded by giving him a mandate. You've given him the mandate to achieve long-term and unprecedented economic prosperity for all Americans through tax reform, free enterprise and energy independence; permanent preservation of the American people's constitutional rights; and steady and permanent global peace through strength, strong American leadership, strong and modernized military, strong and effective diplomacy and accomplishment of our path to a nuclear-free world.

If ever a man met his moment as leader of this country, that man is Marco Rubio. Ladies and gentlemen, it is a great honor for me to introduce to you the next President of the United States of America, Marco Rubio!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #510 on: September 13, 2020, 03:59:31 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2020, 06:23:42 PM by UWS »

President-Elect Marco Rubio's Victory Speech
Own creation

Date : November 5, 2024

Thank you! Thank you all! Thank you! Thank you all very much, my friends! Thank you so very, very much! Gracias! Gracias a todos!

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

We had a great, long and historic night. This victory is a special and historic victory. This is your victory. This is America's victory.

A few moments ago, I received a phone call from Senator Duckworth who has congratulated me for this victory. I congratulate her for the campaign she led for America's cause. Though we were opponents, I continue to have respect for her service to our country. We may have campaigned against each other but it's only because we love this country deeply and we care so strongly about its future and we all understand that the most important thing about this country is what unites us together as Americans, including our common goal which is to keep the American Dream alive and making it available for all Americans.

I want to thank my running mate, my friend and partner and the next Vice-President of the United States John James for his military service to our country protecting it from terrorism and forces of tyranny and opression as well as for the efforts and assistance he gave to me in spreading our message of unity, hope and opportunity for America to move our country in the right direction.

I want to thank my wife and the love of my life and America's next First Lady Jeanette Rubio for her strong and wonderful efforts to our victory. Jeanette, my life got better every single day since you accepted to marry me and to share your life with me. I love you, Jeanette!

Though they are not around with us, I want to thank my parents who are watching us from haven, for the support they have given to me all of my life whether it's on the campaign trail or during the time they worked as a housekeeper and bartender during a time they were living paycheck to paycheck but succeeded, thanks to the hard work of 2 Cuban immigrants who were not speaking a single word of English, to hand their children all the opportunities they couldn't have.

And I want to thank my four children for being with me on the road and on the campaign trail and for their support and their contributions, because this is about our children’s future, about America’s future.

Amanda, Daniella, Anthony and Dominick, before our eyes, you're growing up to become four strong, smart and beautiful women and men like your mom and I.

Our four children as well as all of our children across this country are growing up in a rising shining America that is now more prosperous, safer, fairer and stronger than ever before.

Thanks to tax reform, free enterprise, progress in exploiting our own sources of energy and promotion of free trade, our economy is now stronger than ever before, recovering from a era of sluggish through the creation of 7 and-a-half million new jobs, the lowest unemployment rate in more than 50 years, the lowest Hispanic, African-American, Asian-American and youth unemployment rates ever and a revival of our country’s auto industry and manufacturing sector. It is our duty to work to make sure that every American has a bright future and that we maintain and expand America’s status as the land of opportunity, possibility, liberty and justice for all. And as your President, I will fight each and everyday to make sure we get there.

Just like President John F. Kennedy said, we should not ask what our country can do for us, but what we can do for our country. Tonight, you have chosen the continuity of progress, greatness, prosperity and security and you have also chosen unity and collaboration because we understand that it is only together that we can overcome our challenges, because what makes America a special nation is what holds us together as a diverse, great, free and united nation.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

As Abraham Lincoln once said, a house divided against itself cannot stand. We are Americans first, we are Americans last, we are Americans always. Tonight, we're answering this question about what we can do for our country : we, the people - Republicans, Democrats, independents and libertarians - will work together to ensure economic growth and progress, to unite this country, to stand with our allies and to defeat our enemies. I am looking forward to reaching out and working with leaders of both parties to meet the challenges we can only solve together and accomplish the common goals we can only accomplish together to make sure we will guarantee prosperity, freedom and success for all Americans and that includes making government work for the people not for the government itself; reducing taxes for the middle-class and lower-income Americans; making America the best place in the world to do business; freeing us from our dependence on foreign energy by taking advantage of all of America’s sources of energy and exploiting them here at home for the sake of America’s energy independence to encourage job creation and a clean environment through the development and use of more solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric energies, which will also deprive anti-American forces of revenues from our energy dependence; reducing our deficit; protecting the American people’s constitutional rights and freedoms; fixing our immigration system; and focusing on infrastructure development here in America to facilitate economic activity through this country and ensure the implementation of new businesses, favoring further job creation for all Americans. That is the way we can get this country to long-term economic prosperity, to a balanced budget and to full-employment.

Thanks to a restoration of American leadership as well as by rebuilding our military, building strong alliances and coalitions and by going after the terrorists wherever they hide, we made strong progress in preserving peace around the world : we defeated ISIS, eliminated their core leadership, got the world to the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran, supported Kurdistan on its way to independence, liberated Turkey from Erdogan’s tyranny, derailed Vladimir Putin’s vicious expansionist policies. As a result, our troops are increasingly coming back home, we’ve been taking care of our veterans and we’ll continue to do so, the Middle East is now a haven for peace and we’re witnessing a remarkable transition towards a nuclear-free world. We now have an opportunity for long-term global peace, an opportunity that we can’t afford to miss. So as President and Commander-in-Chief, I will work with both parties to put forward creative policies that will bring us together to advance policies that will keep America safe, guarantee unprecedented and steady peace through strength because that is a goal shared by all Americans. Only together, we can achieve that goal. Time after time, throughout history, in the face of great danger, Republicans and Democrats worked together to ensure that freedom would not falter, from World War I to liberating Europe from fascism and Nazi terror, opression and anti-Jewish persecution during World War II; from pushing the Red Army out of Iran to aiding Western European nations in their economic recovery after World War II and preventing them from falling under communist influence (referring to the Marshall Plan that received bipartisan support from both Republicans and Democrats); from standing up to the Soviet Union to liberating Kuwait from Saddam Hussein’s Iraq; from taking out the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks to helping restore democracy and justice in Venezuela. And every time, we succeeded because we worked together to preserve and expand freedom and democracy, to keep America’s status as the most powerful military in the world and to preserve America’s status as a leader on the world stage. By staying on offense against terror and through a modernization of our military through the development of unmanned arsenal, we will finally defeat radical Islamic terrorism without requiring the deployment of more troops. As President, I will bring both parties together to get ethnic cleansing recognized as a specific crime to help prevent any genocide in Istantinople and to defend the freedom of all peoples on Earth, including Muslims and non-Greek people and we are defenders of freedom of religion; to normalize our relations with Sergei Polonsky’s Russia to turn the page to a quarter-century of escalation, dismantle dangerous Russian nuclear weapons that are representing a threat to global peace, maintain and strengthen peace and stability in the Middle East and Europe, ensure the respect of human rights around the world; and to work with our allies to ratify the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty to prohibit the use of fissile material for the purpose of building nuclear weapons and WMDs, which will finally eliminate the risk of nuclear war and accomplish our path to a nuclear-free world. That way we will grant our children and grandchildren the opportunity to live and grow up in a world of freedom and peace.

Meanwhile, we will take care of our veterans who sacrificed so much for our country’s freedom and security by investing into the development of social security and job training programs for our men and women in uniform to make sure they will earn the best post-military service careers they can ever imagine. We will focus on giving our children decent, fair and equal access to education by giving them the tools and the skills they need to succeed in the best schools in the world so we can help create the jobs of tomorrow.

As my father always told me : En este pais, ustedes van a poder lograr todas las cosas que nosotros no pudimos. “In this country, you will achieve all the things we never could.”

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

Today it is now possible for our children and grandchildren to accomplish all the things that previous generations couldn’t have and as President of the United States, I will fight to make sure that they will be the most prosperous, freest and safest generation of Americans that ever lived. Accomplishing all those goals and fulfilling America’s promise requires the broad support of Americans and so today I want to speak to every person no matter who you voted for : to make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support and I will work to earn it whether or not you voted for me. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. Because when we come together and work together, there is no limit to America’s greatness. And together, we the people of the United States of America, we will, with God’s grace, fight for what is right and work together, no matter our beliefs and no matter who you voted for, to preserve America's status as the greatest nation in the history of mankind and as the hope of the Earth, to secure our future and to keep moving America forward.

Thank you! Thank you all! God bless you all, my fellow Americans and God bless the United States of America!

Own creation; Own creation
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #511 on: September 23, 2020, 04:36:07 PM »

President Trump greets President-Elect Marco Rubio at the White House

Source : https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&limit=500&offset=0&profile=default&search=Donald+Trump+White+House+Garden&advancedSearch-current={}&ns0=1&ns6=1&ns12=1&ns14=1&ns100=1&ns106=1#/media/File:President_Trump_Holds_a_News_Conference_on_the_Coronavirus_-_49659520627.jpg

Thank you. Marco, John, Jeanette and Elizabeth, it's wonderful for Melania and I to have you here. First I want you to know, Mr. President-elect and Mr. Vice President-elect, how proud I am of both of you of the extraordinary perseverance, character and grit that you've shown in this difficult year even though the polls originally didn't play in your favor. But perseverance is exactly the kind of quality, character and leadership that Americans appreciate in a President. Perseverance is needed to successfully meet the challenges facing this country and Marco and John understand that. They displayed their optimism and leaders need to be optimists. Their vision is beyond the present, and it's set on a future of prosperity and opportunity reaching all Americans and real peace and security. So they fought back, they campaigned on the accomplishments and progress of the last 8 years and put forward real solutions and so they earned the trust of the American people. Because in every presidential election, the American people doesn't merely chose between a Republican or a Democrat, a conservative or a liberal, they chose a leader. And I can tell you, Marco Rubio and John James are great and effective leaders : in the Senate, Marco passed the single largest VA reform law ever adopted, led the effort to double the Child Tax Credit, passed those tough sanctions on Hezbollah, stood up to China's human rights violations by sponsoring the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act and the Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act and led the diplomatic trip that got Arsham Parsi's Iran to officially denuclearize and stop state-sponsoring terrorism. So Americans put leadership at the core of their decision in this election. And I think, too, your worthy opponents would agree what a challenge to human endurance the Presidential campaign has become. So, I want to congratulate both of you, as well as Senator Duckworth and Governor Gallego in taking on the great challenge, and your sense of public duty in seeing it through to the end. Each of you is better for it, and so is the country. In this hard-fought campaign, Marco and John met people across this great country and listened to their concerns on issues like tax policy, energy, Supreme Court appointments, national defense and foreign policy. I know that thanks to the mandate the American people has given to them, they will move America forward and preserve our country's status as the greatest nation in the world. With Marco Rubio and John James, our accomplishments such as massive job creation and economic prosperity and remarkably rising global peace are secure and they will build upon those achievements for the sake of prosperity, freedom and security for all Americans through middle-class tax relief, energy independence, modernized military power and effective diplomacy that will secure unprecedented economic prosperity and growth, opportunity and freedom as well as permanent and long-term global peace through strength. And moving America forward requires the support of all Americans, putting behind the divisions of the immediate past, and begin a new era of collaboration. So today is a both a day of congratulations but also a day for remembering that whatever may temporarily divide us is far outweighed by that which unites us. America has much to be proud of today because only together - Republicans, Democrats, independents - we can advance the cause of human freedom. Under President Rubio and Vice-President James, the interests and needs of the American people will be put forward, we're one nation, one people and America's promise, including the pursuit of hapiness, the cause of human freedom, our country's status as the land of opportunity and possibility and our nation's status as a leader on the world stage for the sake of long-term global peace will continue to expand and prosper and light and inspire the world. Thank you. God bless you and God bless the United States of America!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #512 on: September 23, 2020, 04:40:33 PM »

President-Elect Rubio announces Cabinet picks

Over the two months leading to his inauguration as the 46th President of the United States, President-Elect Rubio selects Jeb Bush and John H. Sununu to head his transition team and holds news conferences for every announcement for his Cabinet picks. During each of these news conferences, he announces the nominations of Nikki Haley for Secretary of State, David McCormick for Secretary of Treasury, Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr. for Secretary of Defense, Ted Cruz for Attorney General, Kristi Noem for Secretary of Agriculture, Meg Whitman for Secretary of Commerce, Glenn Thompson for Secretary of Labor, Bobby Jindal for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Secretary of the Interior, Dennis Shea for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Rick Crawford for Secretary of Transportation, Mark Menezes for Secretary of Energy, Mitch Daniels for Secretary of Education, Michelle Howard for Secretary of Veteran Affairs, Trey Gowdy for Secretary of Homeland Security, Lanhee Chen for White House Chief of Staff, Ivanka Trump for U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, John Barasso for EPA Administrator, Carlos Gutierrez for U.S. Trade Representative, William H. McRaven for National Security Advisor, Robert Harward for Director of National Intelligence, Ann-Marie Campbell for Administrator of the Small Business Administration, John E. Sununu for Director of the Office of Management and Budget, Roland Fryer Jr. for Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers, James Connaughton for Administrator of the Environmental Protection and Vaughn Bishop for Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #513 on: September 23, 2020, 05:17:07 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 06:19:10 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Inauguration as the 46th President of the United States on January 20th 2025

Chief Justice of the United States : I, Marco Antonio Rubio do solemnly swear...

Marco Rubio : I, Marco Antonio Rubio do solemnly swear...

Chief Justice of the United States : ...that I will faithfully execute...

Marco Rubio : ...that I will faithfully execute...

Chief Justice of the United States : ...the office of President of the United States...

Marco Rubio : ...The office of President of the United States...

Chief Justice of the United States : ...and will with the best of my ability...

Marco Rubio : ...and will with the best of my ability...

Chief Justice of the United States : ...preserve protect and defend...

Marco Rubio : ...preserve protect and defend...

Chief Justice of the United States : ...the Constitution of the United States...

Marco Rubio : ...the Constitution of the United States...

Chief Justice of the United States : ...so help me God.

Marco Rubio : ...so help me God.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies