A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:18:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
Author Topic: A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 60830 times)
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2019, 08:54:21 PM »

Tammy Duckworth October Campaign Schedule

October 1-7th:

Tammy Duckworth opens her campaign HQ in Davenport, Iowa, holding a rally and meeting with volunteers in the city alongside Senator Dick Durbin. After the launch, the campaign swings to Dubuque, where Duckworth holds a rally highlighting the need to expand the ACA. Finally, the campaign barnstorms across Waterloo, holding town halls on climate change and racial injustice, especially in law enforcement. After each event, Tammy Duckworth take photos with attendees.

October 8th-10th:

Tammy Duckworth travels to Salt Lake City to campaign on behalf of Luz Escamilla. In a rally, Duckworth highlights Escamilla's work on immigration reform and environmentalism, and how she will be a beneficial voice in the House of Representatives. The Senator then meets with campaign volunteers, phonebanking on behalf of the candidate.

October 11-13th:

The Duckworth campaign holds an opening for its HQ in Las Vegas, NV, with Senator Catherine Cortez Masto joining the launch. The Senator follows this with a tour of Clark county, speaking with potential voters on immigration, green energy, and a return to a less toxic political reality.

October 14-16th:

Tammy Duckworth holds a joint rally with Senator Jeanne Shaheen in Concord, NH on decriminalizing marijuana. She then opens the HQ for the New Hampshire arm of the campaign in Manchester, with a large event featuring Ann Kuster, Jeanne Shaheen, and Maggie Hassan. In Manchester, Duckworth holds a townhall on campaign finance reform, hearing constituent concerns on money in politics. Finally, Duckworth prepares for the debate with her team, hoping to build on momentum from the previous debate.

October 17th:

Debate in Boston

October 18-24th:

The campaign launches its Delaware arm with a rally in Wilmington, where Tammy Duckworth is joined by Senator Conor Lamb and Representative Lisa Blunt Rochester. At the rally, Duckworth highlights her military experience, and how it lends itself to preparedness for the Presidency. Following the rally, Duckworth tours the state, holding town halls in Newark, Dover, and Camden on achieving universal healthcare that is affordable for everyone.

October 25-29th:

Duckworth shifts her focus to campaigning for Andy Beshear, hoping to help boost turnout in Louisville. In a rally in Louisville, Tammy Duckworth speaks on what Beshear has done for the state of Kentucky, and how teachers have been paid, Kynect is well funded, and the state is overall in better shape than when he took office. Following the rally, the Senator barnstormed across the Kentucky-Illinois border, holding events in Owensboro, Henderson, and Paducah, focusing on the Governor's success.

October 30-31st:

Finally, Tammy Duckworth spends the last two days of the month fundraising on both Governor Jim Hood and Jean-Paul Morrell's behalf. In a rally in Baton Rouge, she focuses on the Governor's impact on disaster preparedness for the state.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2019, 08:03:32 AM »
« Edited: September 28, 2019, 08:18:23 AM by UWS »

Vice-President Rubio's response to Governor Rodriguez in Manchester, New Hampshire

Governor, we are already taking strong action for our veterans and I have shown it. In the U.S. Senate, I sponsored and passed the 2014 VA reform law that empowered the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats. And under President Trump, we adopted the Veterans Care Financial Protection Act of 2022 which made the federal Department of Veterans Affairs work with state and federal agencies to stop con men who are diverting federal aid away from veterans, which ensured funding for social security and job training programs for our veterans. And this has been applicated just in time for our men and women in uniform who returned home after we withdrew from Afghanistan and from Syria after defeating ISIS there thanks to the fact that we kept our military strong and modernized it. And we're going to do even more about it under my presidency. We'll be giving military aid for a month via weapons and funds to our allies in West Africa in order to help them defeat Boko Haram. That's how we're going to get to victory over radical Islamic terrorists, keep American leadership strong while taking care of our veterans and investing in our future.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2019, 09:58:41 PM »

What Ivan Rodríguez did part 2

Ivan Rodríguez campaigned in New Hampshire and Vermont on legalizing opioids and investing more into nuclear energy and helping America decreases its needs on fossil fuels and try to find ways to invest in alternative energy.

He also campaigned on campaign lobby reform in which he proposed his “A dollar a campaign” in which in a election season someone can only donate once a month to a campaign rather than unlimited times.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2019, 06:14:55 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2019, 07:12:58 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio’s debate answers

Source : https://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2015/10/rubio-wins-third-gop-primetime-debate-cnbc-loses/

Opening statements : I’m running for President in order to get the American people working together for opportunity for all Americans. I know what it looks like to lose the gift of freedom as my parents came from Cuba to America in search better living conditions and better opportunities and could never come back because of Fidel Castro’s rise to power in Cuba. Even though they were struggling and were not speaking English they managed to adapt in this new society and the hard work of a bartender and a housekeeper helped them to raise my and my siblings and to grant us opportunities they couldn’t have earned for themselves. We owe this debt to this great country and it has always been my principle to make sure that our children and grandchildren, including my 4 children, and future generations will be better off than previous generations that’s what we did with President Trump thanks to tax cuts that gave us strong economic growth, strong national defense that helped us to defeat ISIS and the most conservative SCOTUS in history which ensured the defense of our God-given rights. And that is what we will keep doing in order to secure such a bright future for our children and that’s why we need to fight for a principle that Abraham Lincoln promoted and that kept America strong : a government of the people, by the people, for the people. And that’s what America will get under my presidential leadership.

General Question #1 : President Trump has recently recognized the Armenian Genocide and called out the nations of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan for Human Rights Abuses and harboring Osama Bin Laden, allowing him to strengthen ties with Iran, India, and Iraq into the proposed Tehran Pact, at the risk of losing influence in Turkey and the Latter two countries to Russia and China. How do you feel about what the President has done?

Answer : I believe the President’s move is smart because we have to understand that Pakistan harbored Osama Bin Laden, the author of the deadliest terrorist attack ever perpetrated on America, which is why he has been able to hide for 10 years. The moreover that they arrested Shakil Afridi while he assisted U.S. efforts to locate Osama Bin Laden and kill him. And that is a good thing for us to recognize the Armenian Genocide because we need to stand on the right side of history and fight for the freedom of all of the peoples on Earth. Denying the Armenian genocide is like Holocaust denial. And even though ISIS represented a clear and present danger in the Middle East, Turkey led airstrikes against the Kurds despite their important role in helping us to defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq as we provided weapons and military training to the Kurds. Saudi Arabia has violated human rights and restricts women rights and imprisoned people for speaking out.

The Tehran Pact is a great deal for us because it will allow us counter any attempt by Russia to expand its influence in the Middle East by adding new alliances that are key to stability, security and peace in this region. Thanks to President Trump’s success to denuclearize Iran, we got Tehran on our side. We had Iraq on our side for 20 years so we can clearly count on them. India is also a champion of human rights and is also the 4th military power in the world after the United States, Russia and China, which will definitely give us a clear advantage against any Russian incursion and aggression in the Middle East and to keep this region safe against terrorism. I support the President in that process and under my presidency we will work with our allies to maintain stability and peace in the Middle East, support our allies and combat any threat to this region's security which is crucial to global peace and to America's security and to a bright and safe future.

General Question #2 : For many years, Trump’s tweets have been points of controversy for the party. He has tweeted many things that are considered insensitive, such as his tweet against against Democrats in August. How do you feel about the President’s tweets.

Answer : Even though some of the President’s tweets can be offensive, those tweets are aimed to support us as fellow Republicans and believers of free enterprise, small government, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. Those tweets are not perfect but I want to thank the President for this support because we need to be united as a party if we want to win in 2024. And by tweeting, the President speaks only for the people, which is his way of communicating and I think it's effective because it's real, and it's not political speak like our Democratic opponents like to deliver. Unlike them, we get things done, which is why we passed the largest tax cuts ever, secured our borders, got the world to the denuclearization of Iran and North Korea, repealed and replaced Obamacare and improved social services for our veterans and we will keep getting things done for the sake of America’s future under a Rubio Administration.

General Question #3 : This Question is just like the Third Question at the Democratic Debate. There is now fear from Democrats surfacing of Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer’s health, as his death could mean that Trump could place a seventh Justice on the Court, which could mean the Court would become a 7-2 Conservative Court. The President has waffled on whether or not he’ll offer a nominee if Breyer indeed dies after the Iowa Caucus, and U.S. Senators Dan Sullivan of Alaska, Rick Scott of Florida, Steve Daines of Montana, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, and Mitt Romney of Utah have indicated that if Trump brings a Nominee to the court during the election season, they will vote against a hearing until the next President is inaugurated, in which Romney and Scott wouldn’t even be in the Senate. How do you feel about this situation?

Answer : Well, you know anything can change by the time of a senate vote, including the voting intention of a U.S. Senator. Rand Paul, for example, has first made it clear that he would not support Mike Pompeo’s nomination as Secretary of State and then he shifted his vote and voted to confirm Pompeo’s nomination. So if President Trump were to bring up a nominee for SCOTUS next year, we will work hard to convince Senators Scott, Daines, Sasse and Romney to shift their votes on this subject because the stakes of this election are too high to let the Democrats win the White House. And you know, even if we were to have 50-50 deadlock vote in the Senate, as Vice-President I am the President of the Senate and so I will cast the 51st vote needed to confirm a SCOTUS nomination in such scenario. The reason we won big in the 2018 senate races is because we confirmed Brett Kavanaugh’s SCOTUS nomination, mobilizing our party’s base and we need to keep our base, including constitutional, social and economic conservatives, mobilized in order to ensure a Republican victory in 2024 and keep moving America forward through lower taxes, defense of our constitutional rights and values and through strong national security.

General Question #4 : The Republicans have held the White House for eight years, thus making many believe that the political pendulum will swing for the Democrats to win in November of this year. There are others who believe that the Republican will win the election this year and become the next President, thus giving 12 years of Republican rule of the White House. How will you campaign to make the election as tight as possible and perhaps even win it despite the odds being against your party?

Answer : We have the best chance to win this election if I’m nominee due to my Hispanic heritage and I know that the free enterprise system is the only economic system that allowed people like my parents to succeed and the Democrats want to dismantle it. And on this stage, I’m the one who has shown the best ability to appeal among Hispanic voters and I am from Florida, a battleground state that could decide the outcome of this election. In my 2 senate runs, I won around 50 % of the Hispanic vote in Florida and partly due to my VP nomination in 2020, President Trump improved his showing among Hispanic voters from 29 % in 2016 to 37 % in 2020, the second best showing for a Republican presidential candidate after George W. Bush in 2004. I also have the best chance to win this election because I have the right experience to serve as President : I served as county commissioner, as State Representative, as Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, as Senator from Florida when I successfully fought to double the Child Tax Credit, to pass the Let Freedom Reign Act, my VA reform law and my Girls Count Act. I served as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, I know what it takes to keep this economy working and how to create jobs. And as Vice-President I helped President Trump fulfilling great accomplishments like securing our borders, denuclearization of Iran and pursuing America’s prosperity. And thanks to the economic policies that President Trump and I put forward, we got the unemployment rate among Hispanics and African-Americans at their lowest rate ever which will help me to appeal among these voters. And in 2024, an increasing number of Generation Z voters will become eligible to vote and they tend to be more conservative than previous generations, which will also give us an advantage in next year’s election and I’m running to be President for all Americans and I will take all these advantages to appeal among all groups of Americans because regardless of our beliefs, our ethnicity, our origins, our religion, etc. we are the United States of America.

General Question #5 : This Question is just like the fifth Question at the Democratic Debate. Next Month, in November, the states of Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi will vote for their next Governor and Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is in danger against Former Republican Lieutenant Governor Jeneane Hampton, who leads in most polls 50-44, and Louisiana is looking to be an already called race with State Senator Jean-Paul Morrell trailing U.S. Senator John Neely Kennedy, who has pledged himself to a single term if elected, in recent polls 57-31 in the race to replace outgoing Governor John Bel Edwards, while Mississippi Governor Jim Hood, with an Approval in the 60s, leads his opponent, Republican Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hoseman, in recent polls 58-38. Also, in Utah’s 4th Congressional District, the citizens of the district will vote between State Senators Deidre Henderson and Luz Escamilla to replace Incumbent U.S. Senator Mia Love in the House, with Henderson leading Escamilla 51-47 in recent polls. Which races are the most important to you and how will make sure the Republican Candidate wins them?

Answer : I believe all races matter because we need to win them in order to put our party in good position to win next year’s presidential election. For how I will make sure our candidates will win them, I have already started campaigning for them and I will keep doing so until November 7, by emphasizing on their determination to defend freedom as well as the Constitution through their conservative faith. I will remind voters in Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and UT-04  how much Democrats running in these places are too liberal for these states and are out of touch with their values as Jim Hood supported an expansion of Obamacare and so did Governor Beshear who also supported Obama’s War on Coal while coal represents an important part of Kentucky’s economy. Beshear supports stricter gun control and abortion. In  the Utah Senate, Escamilla voted time and again in favor of higher taxes, gun control and abortion. These are not views shared by the people in those red states. Meanwhile, we have decent candidates there : Delbert Hoseman and Jenean Hampton both served as Lieutenant Governors and know how to run a state.  Hampton also knows how to create jobs and prosperity as she worked in the corrugated packaging industry and became a plant manager, a quality shared by Henderson, a former business owner who served in the Business, Labor, and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee in the Utah Senate. They will all fight for lower taxes and small government, protect the Second Amendment and the life of the unborn and that’s how they will earn the trust of voters in states in November.

Marco Rubio Question #1 : Mr. Vice President, this question goes for you and Governor DeSantis. You, him, and Ted Cruz are polling the highest in the Republican Primary as of right now. There is a very likely chance that one of you two will lose Florida to the other. If that is the case, Mr. Vice President, will you drop out or will you continue campaigning? If neither of you two win the Florida Primary, what will your campaigns do?

Answer : Well, your question sounds like an attempt by the mainstream media to demoralize our campaign while we are making strong progress in Florida and across this country and while I am the candidate on this stage who has the best chance to defeat the Democratic nominee, but we won't fall into it. I think the people of Florida will focus their choice on my experience and record of accomplishments. I served as Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives where I led the House in apologizing for the state's role in slavery, put together a package expanding mentoring programs for teen boys, helped create a program modeled on the Harlem Children's Zone in Miami. In the Senate, I co-sponsored and passed the Regulation Costs to Small Businesses Act that required the Small Business Administration to lead annual study to estimate the cost of regulations on businesses, the 2014 VA reform law empowering the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats. I successfully fought to double the Child Tax Credit, making the Trump tax cuts broad and permanent and I passed the Let Freedom Reign Act to support materially and militarily the Venezuelan insurgency during the Venezuelan Civil War, leading them to democracy. I served as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, I know how the economy works. I am proud to serve as President Trump’s VP and together we accomplished a lot such as strong economic growth through tax reform, creation of the Space Force, elimination of ISIS in Iraq and Syria and denuclearization of North Korea and Iran. We need this kind of experience in order to pursue this kind of progress for America. I have this kind of experience, that’s why we’re going to win the Florida primary and I will use this experience to move our country forward.

Marco Rubio Question #2 : Mr.Vice President, you have been noticeably silent whenever the President tweets,leading some supporters to ditch you for Shapiro or Noem. Why are you silent when the President tweets?

Answer : Your question reminds the people of the attitude by the mainstream media to try to push Republicans fighting each other through biased questions trying to play in disfavor of Republicans. That reminds exactly 8 years ago tonight when I reminded voters that the mainstream media bashed me on my voting record without taking into account the voting records of Barack Obama and John Kerry and when the mainstream media also described Hillary Clinton’s testimonies on Benghazi at the House of Representatives the best week of her 2016 campaign while it is the week she got exposed as a liar as she told the families of Benghazi victims that a video was responsible of this attack while she knew that this was a radical Islamic terrorist attack. The reason Governor Noem and Mr. Shapiro got some momentum at this point of the race is because of campaign announcement bumps that they got after announcing that they are running, which is normal for any presidential contender. And once again, I thank the President for supporting us as members of his party, the party of Abraham Lincoln and the party of Ronald Reagan because we need to stay united as a political party in order to strengthen our chances of keeping the White House into Republican hands in 2024 and that’s exactly what we’re going to do if I’m the Republican presidential nominee and we won’t let the mainstream media try to say or do anything to get our political opponents elected because this election is about America’s future and we will stay focused on that issue.

Closing statements : I want to thank the Kansas State University for your wonderful hospitality and to host this debate tonight for this moment of democracy. This election is about you, about every single American and I am proud to be from the party of Lincoln that abolished slavery. And as you can see on this stage, we are a diverse party : 4 Hispanics (myself, Senator Cruz, Congressman Gonzalez and Governor Rodriguez), a woman (Governor Noem) and a Jewish (Mr. Shapiro). We are the party of all Americans and we will remain it if I’m the nominee and the next President because we need to appeal among all groups because I’m going to be President for all Americans whether or not you vote for me and that’s why I will fight for you every single day of my presidency and I will not let you down. We will fight to grant opportunity for all Americans :  opportunity to prosper, opportunity to succeed, opportunity to live free, opportunity to live safe and that’s how we’re going to defend our freedom by preserving America’s status as the land of opportunity. Thank you.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2019, 09:18:04 AM »

Turn IV : November 1st-30th, 2023

President Trump Approval Rating

Disapprove : 51 %
Approve : 41 %
Unsure/No Opinion : 8 %

+10 Disapprove

General Election Polling

Generic Democrat : 53 %
Generic Republican : 41 %
Undecided/Other : 6 %

+12 Democrat

Source(s) : https://www.biography.com/political-figure/dianne-feinstein ; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Risch

Senator Dianne Feinstein passes away at age 90; Governor Newsom to replace her with Representative Anna Eshoo until official election begins; Idaho Senator Jim Risch dies of Heart Attack at age 80, to be replaced by Representative Kelly Anthon for Special Election Next Year

After being in the Senate for over three decades, Senator Dianne Feinstein has passed away at the age of 90 on November 17th. Due to her seat being up in 2024, there will be no special election and instead, Governor Gavin Newsom has appointed United States Representative Anna Eshoo, who has vowed to not run for her own full term. In Idaho, U.S. Senator Jim Risch has passed away from a heart attack at age 80. Idaho Governor Brad Little has replaced him with U.S. Representative Kelly Anthon to hold the seat until Election Day 2024.

Source : https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/kentucky

2023 Off Year Elections to take place on November 7th, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi to hold Governor Elections while Utah’s 4th District holds Special Election.

On November 7th, the Elections that will likely serve as the prototype to the 2024 Presidential Election will be held and it will determine the fate of the NGA and House for the year to come. (Fox News will hold coverage of these four elections once everyone has done their turns and the Sec of State, LG, and AG elections will also be held).

Source : https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-white-house-cabinet-senior-leadership-positions-bios-2016-11

President Trump announces new Cabinet Reshuffle, Likely to be his last cabinet

The President has declared the formation of a new cabinet with the new possible members being Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton (Set to be the next VA Secretary), Georgia Senator David Perdue (to be Defense Secretary), Montana Senator Steve Daines (to be United States Attorney for the District of Montana), Nebraska Senator Deb Fischer (Set to be the next Agriculture Secretary), Oklahoma Senator James Lankford (to be Secretary of the Interior), South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham (to be the next Secretary of State), and West Virginia Senator Shelley Moore Capito (to be Energy Secretary). Governors Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Brian Kemp, Tim Fox, Mike Hilgers, Kevin Stitt, Eric Boiling, and Joe Manchin, have given ideas of who to be the appointed Senators in the case they are confirmed.

Source : https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2011/09/21/stephen-breyer

Associate Justice Stephen Breyer hospitalized after Heart Attack, could his seat be Trump’s final Judicial Appointment

On November 10th, Associate Justice Stephen Breyer was hospitalized after suffering a major heart attack. While his condition has somewhat stabilized, fear has spread amongst the Democratic Ranks as they realize that the Judicial Branch could become Very Conservative for the next Generation or more. President Trump has indicated he has made a shortlist of candidates for the seat but has stated that unless Breyer passes away by at least March, it’ll never be shown to the public until after his presidency.

Source : https://tools.wmflabs.org/parliamentdiagram/USinputform.html

Most Senate Seats up for grabs in 2024, says analysts

With the age of many reaching the upper 70s and lower 80s, a realization has hit political analysts with many agreeing many will likely retire due to health issues or die, causing special elections across the Nations. The Senators that will likely have this happened are Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville who was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in April of this year, Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal, Illinois Senator and Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin, Kansas Senator Jerry Moran, Senate Majority Leader and Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell, Louisiana Senator John Neely Kennedy (If he wins the 2023 Louisiana Gubernatorial Election), Maine Senator Susan Collins, Massachusetts Senator Ed Markey, Mississippi Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (who ran for the Republican Nomination for Governor and lost the Primary Run-off, after having vowed to retire from the Senate on January 10th), New Hampshire Senator Jeanne Shaheen, Senate Minority Leader and New York Senator Chuck Schumer, Rhode Island Senator Jack Reed, Texas Senator John Cornyn, and Virginia Senator Mark Warner. What is to happen remains to be seen however. There are also rumors that Dan Sullivan and Ben Sasse are considering retirement to join Choate Law Firm LLC and Midland University.

Source : https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2017/05/25/commentary/world-commentary/turkeys-slide-toward-dictatorship/#.XZNe-EZKjIU

Five Dictatorships established in Countries with Democracy. Reaction from White House unknown.

In moments that have stunned the world, the nations of Brazil, under President Jair Bolsanaro, Italy, under Prime Minister Matteo Salvini, Hungary, under President Victor Orban, Argentina, under President Mauricio Macri, and Greece, under Prime Minister Nikolaos Michaloliakos, have ended their democracies for dictatorships, with many stating that the left wing parties that, in their view, endorse socialism and the destruction of their nation through left-wing policies, have left them no choice. There has yet to be a statement by the White House officially but many report that the President himself is deeply displeased by this turn of events and will issue condemnations and sanctions very soon.

Source : https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/7/22/1404275/-Cartoon-Trump-is-the-face-of-the-GOP

The Republican Party 2024 Primaries

Vice President Rubio against Strong Opponents

Despite the dropping out of Texas Senator Ted Cruz from the race after a few months of inactivity, Vice President Rubio still has strong opponents in the forms of South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who have placed firm third and Second places against Marco Rubio. As such, the Primaries remain wide open with the Nominee being anyone’s guess.

Republican Primary RCP Average Polling Sad

Vice President Marco Rubio : 30 %
Governor Ron DeSantis : 22%
Governor Kristi Noem : 15 %
Governor Ivan Rodriguez : 10 %
Governor Brian Kemp : 6 %
Political Commentator Ben Shapiro : 6 %
Congressman Anthony Gonzalez : 4 %
Governor Charlie Baker : 3 %
Undecided : 4 %

+8 Rubio

Iowa

Governor Kristi Noem : 34 %
Governor Ron DeSantis : 28 %
Vice President Marco Rubio : 16 %
Governor Brian Kemp : 8 %
Governor Ivan Rodriguez : 5 %
Political Commentator Ben Shapiro : 3 %
Congressman Anthony Gonzalez : 2 %
Governor Charlie Baker : 2 %
Undecided : 2 %

+6 Noem

New Hampshire

Governor Charlie Baker : 22 %
Vice President Marco Rubio : 17 %
Governor Ron DeSantis : 14 %
Governor Kristi Noem : 10 %
Political Commentator Ben Shapiro : 10 %
Governor Ivan Rodriguez : 10 %
Governor Brian Kemp : 9 %
Congressman Anthony Gonzalez : 4 %

+5 Baker

South Carolina

Governor Ron DeSantis : 27 %
Governor Brian Kemp : 20 %
Vice President Marco Rubio : 15 %
Governor Kristi Noem : 10 %
Political Commentator Ben Shapiro : 9 %
Governor Ivan Rodriguez : 7 %
Congressman Anthony Gonzalez : 5 %
Governor Charlie Baker : 3 %

+7 DeSantis

Delaware

Vice President Marco Rubio : 36 %
Governor Charlie Baker : 19 %
Governor Ron DeSantis : 13 %
Governor Kristi Noem : 13 %
Governor Brian Kemp : 7 %
Governor Ivan Rodriguez : 5 %
Political Commentator Ben Shapiro : 3 %

+17 Rubio

Source : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Colorful-Garden-Democrat-Donkey-Kicking-Garden-Flag/49455883?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0

The Democratic Party 2024 Primaries

Senator Duckworth against Senator Harris

With the dropping out of Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, Congresswoman Sharice Davids of Kansas, and Colorado Governor Jared Polis, only four candidates remain in the Democratic Primary field with the front-runner, California Senator Kamala Harris, being challenged by Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth, with Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown polling a distant third place due to his ties and appeals to the WWC. Meanwhile, former front-runner, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, is now in a distant last due to a lack of campaigning and democratic voters floating over to the candidates they believe in the most.

Democratic Primary RCP Average Polling

Senator Kamala Harris : 33 %
Senator Tammy Duckworth : 30 %
Senator Sherrod Brown : 17 %
 Senator Tim Kaine : 6 %
Undecided : 14 %

+3 Harris

Iowa

Senator Sherrod Brown : 30 %
Senator Tammy Duckworth : 29 %
Senator Kamala Harris : 21 %
 Senator Tim Kaine : 8 %
Undecided : 12 %

+1 Brown

New Hampshire

Senator Tammy Duckworth : 45 %
Senator Kamala Harris : 27 %
 Senator Sherrod Brown : 13 %
 Senator Tim Kaine : 4 %
Undecided : 11 %

+18 Duckworth

Delaware

Senator Kamala Harris : 31 %
Senator Sherrod Brown : 24 %
 Senator Tammy Duckworth : 24 %
 Senator Tim Kaine : 9 %
Undecided : 12 %

+7 Harris

South Carolina

Senator Kamala Harris : 32 %
 Senator Sherrod Brown : 20 %
 Senator Tammy Duckworth : 18 %
 Senator Tim Kaine : 7 %
Undecided : 23 %

+12 Harris

Kentucky Gubernatorial Election

United States Representative and Former Lieutenant Governor Jenean Michelle Hampton/United States Representative Garland Hale “Andy” Barr IV (R) : 49 %

Governor Andrew Graham Beshear/Lieutenant Governor Jacqueline Coleman (D) : 43 %

Undecided/Others : 8 %

+6 Hampton/Barr

Kentucky Secretary of State Election

State Representative and Son of Former United States Senator and Current Sixth Circuit Judge, Rand Paul, Duncan Paul (R) : 55 %

Kentucky Secretary of State Heather French Henry (D) : 40 %

Undecided/Others : 5 %

+15 Paul

Kentucky Attorney General Election

Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (R) : 60 %

State Representative Attica Scott (D) : 23 %

Undecided/Others : 17 %

+37 Cameron

Louisiana Gubernatorial Election

United States Senator John Neely Kennedy (R) : 67 %

State Senator Jean-Paul Jude Morell (D) : 26 %

Undecided : 7 %

+41 John Kennedy

Louisiana Lieutenant Gubernatorial Election

United States Representative Clay Higgins (R) : 58 %

New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell (D) : 34 %

Undecided : 8 %

+24 Higgins

Louisiana Secretary of State Election

State Senator Craig Robert “Bob” Hensgens (R) : 56 %

State Senator Gerald Boudreaux (D) : 40 %

+16 Hensgens

Louisiana Attorney General Election

Son of United States Senator and 2023 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee, John Neely Kennedy, James Preston Kennedy (R) : 50 %

Louisiana Attorney General Ike Jackson (D) : 47 %

Undecided : 3 %

+3 James Kennedy

Mississippi Gubernatorial Election

Governor James Matthew Hood (D) : 61 %

Mississippi Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann : 26 %

Undecided/Others : 13 %

+35 Hood

Mississippi Lieutenant Gubernatorial Election

State Senator Jenifer Burrage Branning (R) : 52 %

Mississippi Attorney General Jennifer Collins (D) : 41 %

Undecided/Others : 7 %

+11 Branning

Mississippi Secretary of State Election

Former Mississippi Republican Chairman Lucien Smith (R) : 51 %

Mississippi Secretary of State Johnny DuPree (D) : 44 %

+7 Smith

Mississippi Attorney General Election

State Representative Casey Eure (R) : 49 %

State Representative Jeramey Anderson (D) : 40 %

Undecided/Others : 11 %

+9 Eure

Utah’s 4th Congressional District Special Election

State Senator Deidre M. Henderson (R) : 54 %

State Senator Luz Robles Escamilla (D) : 43 %

Undecided/Others : 3 %

+11 Henderson
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2019, 09:43:34 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2019, 07:12:05 AM by UWS »

Rubio's surrogate schedule - October 2023

Mike Pence campaigns for Vice-President Rubio in Texas, Florida, New Hampshire and Iowa. In New Hampshire, he described Rubio as the candidate with the best plan and leadership to combat the opioid crisis. In San Antonio, Texas, he promoted Rubio's free trade plan, declaring that the Vice-President's proposal to ratify free trade agreement with Latin America will be beneficial for all America, including Texas as Mexico, for example, is is Texas’ top import and export partner, accounting for 41 % of the state's exports and 34 % of its imports, the moreover that championing free trade is also critical for America's energy dominance, which can best be achieved by focusing on all of the Americas and not just the U.S. and that as America's top energy producer, Texas’ oil and gas industry has everything to gain from a free trade agreement between the United States and Latin America. In Houston, he praised the successful efforts given by President Trump and Vice-President Rubio's efforts to secure the US-Mexico borders through the completion of the construction of Trump's Border Wall. Pence also campaigned for Rubio in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where h e appeals among Florida's Jewish voters for Rubio by reminding them that Rubio became in 2021 the first Vice-President in office to visit Iran since the Iranian Revolution and that it was under the leadership of President Trump and Vice-President Rubio agreed to denuclearize, getting the world closer to nuclear security. Pence declares that as a result « their leadership, Israel is no longer threatened by Iran's past military nuclear program and past state-sponsored terrorism and that Iran is now a great partner to America and Israel to maintain stability in the Middle East. » In Florida's Space Coast, he praised Rubio's leadership, efforts and plan to relaunch America's space program and in Jacksonville, he described him as the most qualified candidate to serve as President of the United States due to his experience and political accomplishments. As Chairman of the Great America Committee, Pence commits this political action committee to raise funds for Marco Rubio's presidential campaign and to get him elected as the 46th President of the United States of America.

John Rutherford campaigns for Rubio all across the state of Florida, holds fundraisers for Rubio in his home city of Jacksonville, Florida and reiterates Rubio's pledge to nominate conservative judges at the SCOTUS in order to defend the American people's constitutional rights.

Rudy Giuliani campaigns for Rubio across the state of New York where he touted the Trump Administration's accomplishment to secure the borders, Rubio's plan to fight the opioid crisis and his plan to combat radical Islamic terrorism and accomplish nuclear security.

Kevin Stitt campaigns for Rubio in Oklahoma and Texas where he praises the Vice-President's constitutional conservatism, especially on abortion and guns, as well as his energy plan, declaring that it will preserve America's strength by getting the country to energy independence, by encouraging job creation and by depriving terrorist organizations of revenues from U.S. imports from countries in throes of terrorism.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2019, 09:50:26 PM »

What Rodriguez did part 1

Rodriguez campaigned on nuclear energy in Iowa and New Hampshire and ways we can reduce fossil fuel intakes.

He went out and showed his appeal to undecided and moderate voters in those states in a way to grain ground.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2019, 08:01:10 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2019, 09:54:20 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 1

(Own creation)

November 1-3, 2023
-Vice-Presidential duties in Washington D.C.

November 4, 2023
-Campaign in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Infrastructure policy speech in Nashua, New Hampshire where Vice-President Rubio unveils his infrastructure plan :

Source : https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubios-super-pac-hauls-in-16-million
Developping infrastructures here in this country is also crucial for the continuation of the economic growth and the prosperity that we are living. We also understand that we need to do it in the fiscally responsible way. Here is my plan to develop infrastructure : we're going to reduce the federal gasoline tax rate by 80 %; veto any gas-tax increase; turn back control of the highways to the states; stopp special interests in Washington from building “Bridges to Nowhere” and engaging in other wasteful spending; free states from the strings that come attached to federal funding; remove barriers to public-private partnerships; repeal the Davis-Bacon Act that inflates government costs by billions every year and is a giveaway of taxpayer dollars to labor unions and phasing out the Mass Transit Account, which loots the Highway Trust Fund. If I'm President, we will also use a part of future budget surpluses into the development of infrastructures. Thanks to this infrastructure plan, we're going to encourage further job creation here in America because it will favor the implementation of new businesses here in this country, convince business owners that America is the best place in the world to do business and facilitate economic activities across this country.

That's why I need your voice because as long as I'm President of the United States, we will will make sure that our prosperity will have no limits and we will get our country to full employment thanks to the creation of good paying jobs through the promotion of free enterprise and free market.

-Campaign in Concord, New Hampshire
-Veterans policy speech at Veterans Monument in Concord, New Hampshire
-Tax reform policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire
-Anti-opioid crisis in Concord, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Bow, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Webster, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Bedford, New Hampshire
-Health care policy speech in Bedford, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Londonderry, New Hampshire
-Agriculture policy speech at Stonyfield Farm in Londonderry, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Mack's Apples in Londonderry, New Hampshire
-Free trade policy speech in Londonderry, New Hampshire

November 5, 2023
-Campaign in Hampton, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Hampton Beach State Park in Hampton, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom in Hampton, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Meet with college voters at Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Windham, New Hampshire
-Infrastructure policy speech in Windham, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Pelham, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Tax reform policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Manufacturing policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally with voters at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire where Vice-President describes himself as the best candidate to unite the Republican Party and the conservative movement due to his record of accomplishments and leadership as Vice-President and attacks his primary rival Charlie Baker on his position in favor of gun control, his record of raising taxes as Governor of Massachusetts, his opposition to the Trump tax cuts, on his decision not to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 and on his support to President Trump's impeachment.

-Campaign for Jeanean Hampton in Louisville, Kentucky
-Campaign for Jeanean Hampton in Lexington, Kentucky
-Rally with voters for a speech at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky :

Source : https://www.joplinglobe.com/news/local_news/presidential-hopeful-marco-rubio-expected-to-visit-joplin/article_0841a4e1-314d-5bd7-a9c7-f56eb7c8f2bf.html

As Attorney General of Kentucky, Andy Beshear has been a subject of a bribery charge. Investigators described it as a serious betrayal of public trust. Beshear's office covered has been covered in scandal. His top aide took more than $200 000 in bribes from state business deals and then used the dirty money to give Beshear thousands in illegal campaign cash, thus favoring corruption. The people of Kentucky can't trust Andy Beshear.

But Jeanean Hampton is a woman of honor and integrity who proudly served our country in the U.S. Air Force, who worked in the corrugated packaging industry and reached the position of plant manager. She also served as Lieutenant-Governor of Kentucky so she knows how to govern Kentucky and as your Governor she will fight corruption, reduce your taxes, protect your Second Amendment rights, fight for the life of the unborn and pursue Kentucky's quest to develop clean coal technologies for the sake of prosperity, integrity and security in the Bluegrass State.

That's why we need you, Kentucky, for the sake of freedom and prosperity, to mobilize, to come out and vote at the largest number possible on November 7 in order to elect as your Governor a woman of courage, integrity, honor and determination : Jenean Hampton.

Thank you. God bless Kentucky and God bless the United States of America.

November 6, 2023
-Campaign for Republican candidates for LG, AG and State Secretary of State in Kentucky and Mississippi

Source : https://time.com/3555393/2014-midterms-elections-presidential-2016/
-Campaign for Deidre Henderson in Salt Lake City, Utah

November 7, 2023
-GOTV operation for Deidre Henderson in Salt Lake City, Utah ahead of tonight's special election in UT-04
-GOTV operation for for Republican candidates for LG, AG and State Secretary of State in Louisiana
-Campaign in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Build campaign infrastructure in North Carolina
-Energy policy speech at Duke Energy heqdquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Economic policy speech in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Foreign policy speech in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Fundraising event at the Omni Charlotte Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Watch the coverage of the gubernatorial elections in Kentucky, Louisiana and Mississippi and the special election in UT-04 at the Omni Charlotte Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina

November 8, 2023
-Rally with voters at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
-Speech at the Harvey B. Gantt Center for African American Arts + Culture in Charlotte, North Carolina in an effort to attract African American voters
-Campaign in Raleigh, North Carolina
-Tax reform policy speech in Raleigh, North Carolina
-Health care policy speech in Raleigh, North Carolina
-Meet with college voters at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina
-Immigration policy speech in Raleigh, North Carolina
-Campaign in Cary, North Carolina
-Economic policy speech at the Cary Chamber of Commerce in Cary, North Carolina
-Campaign in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
-SCOTUS policy speech in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
-Campaign in Greensboro, North Carolina
-Agriculture policy speech in Greensboro, North Carolina
-Free trade policy speech in Greensboro, North Carolina

November 9, 2023
-Campaign in Newport News, Virginia with Eric Cantor
-Education policy speech in Newport News, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech at the Mariners' Museum in Newport News, Virginia
-Speech in Newport News, Virginia in reaction to the rise of dictatorships in Hungary, Argentina, Greece, Italy and Brazil :

Source : https://floridapolitics.com/archives/302522-brazil-becomes-a-major-non-nato-ally-marco-rubio-responds
These are dark times for freedom and democracy around the world as we see a rise of tyranny and dictatorships in countries like Brazil, Hungary, Argentina, Italy and Greece. What is sad is that Greece, the cradle of democracy, has turned to dictatorship. For Salvini, it is not surprising that he's a partisan of fear, tyranny and opression especially since he opposes the euro, opposed the international embargo against Russia of 2014 even though Russia was invading Ukraine and annexed Crimea. And I certainly hope that his move to impose dictatorship in Italy doesn't mark a return to the Mussolini era. Bolsonaro has decided to act like a Castro-like dictator who restricts human rights and has extreme views. No wonder that he that argued that men and women should not receive the same salaries, because women get pregnant, adding that he believes federal law mandating paid maternity leave harms work productivity. No wonder that he expressed admirations for the 1964-1985 Brazilian military dictatorship. But as a free democratic Republic, America will always stand for freedom, democracy and the human rights of all the peoples on Earth. When we will have to, we will impose all the necessary sanctions in order to force those dictators to change their leadership attitudes and to stand up for freedom.

-Campaign in Hampton, Virginia with Eric Cantor
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Hampton, Virginia
-Space policy speech in Hampton, Virginia
-Veterans policy speech in Hampton, Virginia
-Free trade policy speech in Hampton, Virginia
-Energy policy speech in Hampton, Virginia
-Campaign in Alexandria, Virginia with Eric Cantor
-National security policy speech in Alexandria, Virginia
-SCOTUS policy speech in Alexandria, Virginia
-Small government policy speech in Alexandria, Virginia
-Fundraising event in Alexandria, Virginia
-Town hall meeting with voters in Alexandria, Virginia

November 10, 2023
-Campaign in West Des Moines, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Agriculture policy speech in West Des Moines, Iowa
-Free trade policy speech in West Des Moines, Iowa
-Health care policy speech in West Des Moines, Iowa
-Campaign in Des Moines, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Gun rights policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Campaign in Nevada, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Ames, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Clear Lake, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Tax reform policy speech in Clear Lake, Iowa
-Campaign in Mason City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Manufacturing policy speech in Mason City, Iowa
-Campaign in Liberty City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Energy policy speech in Liberty City, Iowa
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Liberty City, Iowa

November 11, 2023
-Campaign in Dallas, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Fundraising event in Dallas, Texas
-Campaign in Irving, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Tax reform policy speech in Irving, Texas
-Campaign in Waco, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Economic policy speech in Waco, Texas
-Speech given by Ted Cruz at the Extraco Events Center in Waco, Texas :

Source : https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/03/04/ted-cruz-marco-rubio-put-rivalry-on-hold-as-they-go-after-donald-trump/

Hello, Texas! The Democrats believe they can turn Texas blue in 2024. We're going to prove them wrong and that requires nominating the right person as the Republican presidential nominee. That's why I'm here to announce my endorsement to Vice-President Marco Rubio, the next President of the United States of America.

Marco and I were once rivals. And I'm glad to have had a formidable rival in him. Now, time has come for our party to rally in order to win next year's presidential election. In spite of the Democrats' attempt to turn Texas blue, we have to understand that their values are out of step with Texas especially due to their obsession of raising taxes on the American people. And Texans champion lower taxes, small government and free enterprise. Marco Rubio, along with President Trump, reduced taxes for all the American people, strengthening their purchasing power, favoring the creation of 6 million new jobs, and bringing the unemployment rate at the lowest ever in over 50 years. This is also due to Marco's leadership as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship protecting the interests of small businesses and strengthening America's status as a place open for business. These policies also put the unemployment rate among Hispanics at the lowest rate ever and that's why Hispanics must follow Marco Rubio in his campaign to encourage opportunity for all. Sherrod Brown, Tammy Duckworth, Kamala Harris and Tim Kaine have all made it clear that they are going to restrict gun laws and take your Second Amendment rights away from you. But thanks to the most conservative SCOTUS in history, we defended your constitutional rights, including your right to self-defense and that's what Marco Rubio will keep doing as the 46th President of the United States. Even though Texas is America's top energy producer, the Democratic presidential candidates want to impose taxes and regulations on America's energy industry, including the oil industry and the coal industry. But Marco Rubio has a plan to favor both economic growth and energy independence and a clean environment : he will accomplish our goal to get America to take advantage of our oil, coal, gas, wind, solar, hydroelectric energies and will use a part of revenues from oil drilling into the development of green energies to encourage both job creation and an improvement of our ecological footprint.

With Marco Rubio as the Republican nominee, we're going to keep Texas red and we're going to win next year's presidential election by keeping the conservative movement together and mobilized and by reinforcing our party's appeal among Hispanics, young people, African-Americans, Asian-Americans, all the branches of our party, all Americans. Thanks to his experience, he will keep moving America forward and fighting for its freedom.

-Campaign in Pearland, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Energy policy speech in Pearland, Texas
-Campaign in Sugar Land, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Sugar Land, Texas
-Pro-life policy speech in Sugar Land, Texas
-Agriculture policy speech in Sugar Land, Texas
-Campaign in Longview, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Gun rights policy speech in Longview, Texas
-Immigration policy speech in Longview, Texas
-Campaign in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech in El Paso, Texas in reaction to the hospitalization of Stephen Breyer :

Source : https://www.keranews.org/post/rubio-takes-aim-clinton-during-first-texas-rally

Yesterday, Justice Breyer has been hospitalized after heart attack. Even though I disagree with him on so many issues, I wish him and his family the best. Here are my criterias in selecting a Supreme Court Justice nominee if Breyer's seat were to be vacant : as President I will nominate constitutional conservative judges who will defend your Second Amendment rights, protect the life of the unborn, fight for the preservation of freedom of religion and oppose granting constitutional rights to Guantanamo terrorists. That's how we're going to defend your God-given rights as well as our freedom and security.

-Free trade policy speech in El Paso, Texas
-Foreign policy speech in El Paso, Texas

November 12, 2023
-Campaign in Riverside, California
-Space policy speech in Riverside, California
-Agriculture policy speech in Riverside, California
-National defense policy speech at the March Field Air Museum in Riverside, California
-Campaign in Chula Vista, California
-Campaign in San Diego, California
-Immigration policy speech in San Diego, California
-Economic policy speech in San Diego, California
-Campaign in Los Angeles, California
-Foreign policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Free trade policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Fundraising event in Los Angeles, California
-Campaign in Mountain View, California
-Tax reform policy speech in Mountain View, California
-Campaign in San Jose, California
-Energy policy speech in San Jose, California
-Free enterprise policy speech in San Jose, California
-Campaign in Redwood City, California
-Infrastructure policy speech in Redwood City, California
-Campaign in Cupertino, California
-Campaign in San Francisco, California

November 13, 2023
-Campaign in Tampa, Florida with Brian Mast
-Economic policy speech in Tampa, Florida
-Energy policy speech at TECO Energy headquarters in Tampa, Florida
-Rally with voters at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Tampa in Tampa, Florida
-Campaign in Dade City, Florida with Brian Mast
-Campaign in New Port Richey, Florida with Brian Mast
-Agriculture policy speech in New Port Richey, Florida
-Campaign in Ridge Manor, Florida with Brian Mast
-Campaign in Spring Hill, Florida with Brian Mast
-Space policy speech in Spring Hill, Florida
-Campaign in Williston, Florida with Brian Mast
-Campaign in Orlando, Florida with Brian Mast
-Speech given by Brian Mast in Orlando, Florida :

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Mast#/media/File:Brian_Mast_official_115th_Congress_photo.jpg
I'm proud to have served our country in the U.S. Army during Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. It has always been an honor for me to fight to defend America's freedom and security. Sadly, I've been wounded and lost my 2 legs and one of my fingers due to an explosion during a combat mission. But God gave me a second chance and I got my legs replaced by mechanical legs. It is important to take care of our veterans and grant them decent post-military lives and careers. That's what Marco Rubio did throughout his career. In 2014, he sponsored and passed his VA reform law that empowered the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats. And under President Trump and Vice-President Rubio, we passed the Veterans Care Financial Protection Act of 2022 which made the federal Department of Veterans Affairs work with state and federal agencies to stop con men who are diverting federal aid away from veterans, which ensured funding for social security and job training programs for our veterans. This coincided with the withdrawal of our troops from Afghanistan and Syria 2 years ago after our victory over radical Islamic terrorists and so those brave men and women in uniform came home just in time to receive those decent social services ensuring them a bright future. With Marco Rubio as President, we will do even more to help our veterans to recover from the nightmares they have suffered in combat by investing into the development of job training programs for our veterans because decent social services is another way to reward the courage of our men and women in uniform. You can count on Marco Rubio to make sure that your service will be rewarded and that you will earn the opportunity to get a good-paying job.

Thank you. God bless our veterans and God bless America.

November 14, 2023
-Campaign in Clermont, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Health care policy speech in Clermont, Florida
-Campaign in Belleview, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Education policy speech om Belleview, Florida
-Campaign in Interlachen, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Palatka, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Space policy speech in Palatka, Florida
-Tax reform policy speech in Palatka, Florida
-Campaign in Okeechobee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in West Palm Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi

Source : https://www.timesofisrael.com/rubio-israel-europe-us-in-same-fight-against-terrorism/
-Speech in West Palm Beach, Florida aimed at appealing among Florida's Jewish voters by reminding them that Rubio became in 2021 the first Vice-President in office to visit Iran since the Iranian Revolution and that it was under the leadership of President Trump and Vice-President Rubio that Tehran agreed to denuclearize, getting the world closer to nuclear security and resulting that Israel is no longer in danger of being wiped out of the map by Iran's past military nuclear program and its past state-sponsored terrorism. And he promises that as President, he will work to even further strengthen the US-Israel relations notably through collaboration inside the proposed Tehran Pact in order to maintain peace, security and stability in the Middle East.

November 15-16, 2023
-VP duties in Washington D.C.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2019, 07:46:08 AM »

Marco Rubio's TV Ad

In an effort to attract conservative voters, independent and moderate voters and Trump allies and to win the New Hampshire primary over Charlie Baker, Rubio’s presidential campaign broadcasts an attack ad against Baker, questioning his conservative faith and his loyalty to President Trump as he didn't support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee in 2016 and supported his impeachment in 2019.

Title : Liberal Record

Airing : Iowa, New Hampshire, Delaware, California, Georgia, Nevada, New York, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia and Maine

Liberal Record advertising narration :

Source : https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/Massachusetts-Gov-Charlie-Baker-Defends-Judge-Jeanmarie-Carroll-Who-Set-Accused-Cop-Killer-Emanuel-Lopes-Free-488728011.html
Narrator : Is Charlie Baker too liberal?

Source(s) : https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2018/07/03/a-tax-by-any-other-name-grand-bargain-tom-keane; Source : https://www.freedomworks.org/content/tax-cuts-and-jobs-act-house-and-senate-have-resolve-key-differences
Even though he signed the no-new taxes pledge, he broke his promise and as Governor of Massachusetts he raised payroll taxes, attempted to raise excise taxes, has shown an openness to raise fees and increased state spending. No wonder that in 2017 he opposed the Trump tax cuts known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, declaring that it would hurt Massachusetts families while in reality it helped reducing the unemployment rate in Massachusetts from 3.8 % in 2017 to 2.9 % today.

Source(s) : https://www.mass.gov/news/governor-baker-signs-bill-strengthening-commonwealth-gun-laws; https://www.floridaphoenix.com/2019/04/03/florida-might-break-with-trump-over-obamacare-lawsuit/
He also supported stricter gun control laws that he even signed into law, diminishing Second Amendment rights. Even though Obamacare increased regulations on small businesses and complicated the American people's access to healthcare by bailing out pharmaceutical companies with taxpayers' money, Baker opposed the Republican bill to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Source(s) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland#/media/File:Merrick_Garland_speaks_at_his_Supreme_Court_nomination_with_President_Obama.jpg; https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2019/09/2-republican-governors-say-they-support-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html
In 2016, he supported liberal Merrick Garland's SCOTUS nomination, and despite what was at stake in the 2016 presidential election, Baker did not support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee and 4 years ago, he called for the impeachment of President Trump, joining the Democrats in their manic obsession to bring down the President and spoil all the progress made in the last few years.

Source : https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/china-pass-trump-probe-bidens-analysts-191004120228119.html

Source : https://www.ontheissues.org/Charlie_Baker.htm
Charlie Baker, just too liberal.

Source : https://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/15/marco-rubio-donald-trump-cuba-plan-239597
We need a proven conservative leader to lead the Republican Party to victory in November 2024 and keep moving America forward.

Source : https://patch.com/florida/southtampa/florida-sen-marco-rubio-recovery-will-take-years
As President, Marco Rubio will balance the budget, cut taxes and spending in order to encourage economic growth, job creation and preserve America's status as a business-friendly place. He will nominate conservative judges who will defend the Constitution, the Second Amendment and the life of the unborn. He will get us to energy independence by taking advantage of our oil, gas, nuclear, solar, wind and hydroelectric energies and invest a part of revenues  from oil drilling into the development of renewable energies instead of doing it with taxpayers' money.

Source : https://nypost.com/2016/03/12/marco-rubio-wins-dc-caucuses/
Marco Rubio, the clear choice for conservatives for the sake of a strong, free and prosperous America.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2019, 07:48:15 AM »

Marco Rubio's TV Ad

In an effort to win among voters who selected the economy as the most important issue, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad about Rubio's leadership and plan to create jobs and pursue economic growth and America's economic prosperity.

Title : Prosperity through Leadership

Airing : Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Delaware, Florida, Arkansas, California, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia

Prosperity through Leadership ad narration :

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lYFiXAojw
Marco Rubio : Among the candidates running in this presidential race, I have the best knowledge of economic issues and is the best skilled to handle the economic challenges facing our nation.

Source : https://floridapolitics.com/archives/284986-marco-rubio-gets-chair-of-senate-small-business-committee
In the U.S. Senate, I cosponsored the AGREE Act that increased tax credits and exemptions for companies investing in R & D, equipment and other capital and gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise. Ten years ago, I cosponsored the Regulation Costs to Small Businesses Act, which required the Small Business Administration to conduct an annual study to estimate the total cost of regulations on small businesses. In 2017, in an effort to make the Trump tax cuts successful and permanent, I fought to double the child tax credit from $1000 to $2000 and so that's what President Trump did, which strengthened our economy and increased American consumers' purchasing power.

Source : https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-signs-tax-bill-law-leaving-holidays/story?id=51954035

Source(s) : https://www.pressherald.com/2019/09/14/in-cherokee-country-opioid-crisis-seen-as-existential-threat/; https://www.bodylanguagesuccess.com/2016/02/nonverbal-communication-analysis-no_6.html
And I served as Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and I'm now serving as President Trump's Vice-President during a time of prosperity that has been made possible thanks to tax cuts, promotion of free enterprise and America's advantage of all of its sources of energy, which as a result created 6 million new jobs in the last 6 years. So I know what it takes to get and keep small businesses working to hire people and what it takes to create jobs and get this country to full-employment.

Source(s) : https://adventuresinmedicine.com/five-smart-ways-to-cut-your-income-taxes-in-2015/; https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallbusiness/education/how-to-start-a-business/
As President, I will cut taxes for all Americans, including the middle class, and for all businesses, including small businesses, so our economy can keep growing and creating jobs by making America the best place in the world to do business. We will reduce government spending in order to bring our deficit under control and we'll adopt a balanced budget amendment.

Source(s) : https://smcorridornews.com/oil-prices-pipeline-protests-top-2016-energy-environment-news/; https://www.engie.com/en/what-we-do-vocabulary/renewables/
Our plan will make America energy independent by taking advantage of oil, gas, coal, nuclear, wind, solar and hydroelectricity and by promoting offshore drilling in ANWR and the construction of a pipeline from Alaska to Texas through Canada. We will use a part of the revenues from oil drilling into the development of renewable energies, so we can favor both economic growth and a clean environment.

Source(s) : https://iea.org.uk/the-importance-of-free-trade-and-how-to-derive-its-full-benefits/; https://www.industryweek.com/cloud-computing/positivity-about-addressing-skilled-worker-shortage-within-manufacturing-industry
We will champion free trade by ratifying free trade deals with our allies, including TPP and TTIP, and sign free trade agreements with India and Latin America. We represent 5 % of the world market so we need to trade with the remaining 95 % of the global economy. And in order to keep our jobs here in America while promoting free trade, I will reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, including manufacturing businesses, which will make it easier for manufacturing businesses to do business in America. In that same process, we will reduce the corporate tax rate from 21 % to 15 %, which will make free trade deals more favorable for American workers and keep our jobs here at home while pursuing our quest for open markets.

Source : https://rmgbd.net/2017/01/infrastructure-development-the-advent-of-aiib/
On infrastructure, we're going to reduce the federal gasoline tax rate by 80 %; veto any gas-tax increase; turn back control of the highways to the states; stop special interests in Washington from building “Bridges to Nowhere” and engaging in other wasteful spending; free states from the strings that come attached to federal funding; remove barriers to public-private partnerships; repeal the Davis-Bacon Act that inflates government costs by billions every year and is a giveaway of taxpayer dollars to labor unions and phasing out the Mass Transit Account, which loots the Highway Trust Fund. We will use a part of future budget surpluses into the development of infrastructures, which will favor the implementation of new businesses in America, thus favoring further job creation and prosperity.

Source : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330672/Marco-Rubio-s-campaign-ad-slams-ISIS-terrorists-warns-win-Paris-style-attack-happen-here.html
So I'm asking for your vote in order for us to stand together for opportunity because thanks to my proven leadership and experience we will make sure that America will get to permanent economic prosperity and to full employment, that our children and grandchildren will be the most prosperous generations of Americans that ever lived and that America will keep and strengthen its status as the land of opportunity.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2019, 11:30:17 PM »

Tammy Duckworth Campaign Schedule for November

1-7: Tammy Duckworth focuses on GOTV with Andy Beshear, holding rallies on strengthening unions and expanding healthcare coverage. Rallies were held in Lexington, Louisville, and the Cincinnati suburbs. The Senator also meets with volunteers, and phone banks alongside them on Beshear's behalf. On election night, Duckworth joins Beshear in Louisville to watch the results, rallying supporters.

8-12: Tammy Duckworth heads back to Iowa, holding a rural development tour, touting her infrastructure bill and veterans affairs reform plan. Duckworth is joined by Tim Walz in northern Iowa, where the two rally in Mason City on unionization. The tour takes the Senator from outside of Cedar Rapids to Sioux City, where Duckworth holds a town hall on winning in traditionally red regions.

13-18: The Duckworth Campaign opens its South Carolina HQ with a large kick off event, with Governor Roy Cooper joining Tammy Duckworth in Charleston. With a crowd full of supporters and volunteers, Roy Cooper highlights the Senator's work with veterans and her experience on the issue of healthcare. Following this event, Tammy Duckworth tours the state, holding town halls in Charleston, Columbia, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, and Greenville, where she highlights her support of criminal justice reform and legalization of marijuana at the federal level.

19-23: Senator Duckworth travels back to New Hampshire, with a joint event with Maggie Hassan in Laconia. The Senator focuses on her work to defend reproductive rights, alongside keeping funds in Planned Parenthood. Following the rally, Duckworth heads to Concord to speak with the local Nurse's union on the concerns of right to work laws. She then speaks with teachers employed by the city, highlighting the need for more education funding, and an Education Secretary with actual public school experience.

24-26: The Campaign heads to Delaware, holding a town hall in Dover on gun violence. Duckworth then travels to Newark, holding a rally with students at the University of Delaware on the need for affordable education. There, as with every rally, Duckworth stops for photos for whomever wants them. Following the rally, she holds a joint rally in Wilmington with Lisa Blunt Rochester, where she announces her plan to implement reparations and federal reform to policing to help the country make amends for slavery and systemic racism.

27-30: Tammy Duckworth heads back to South Carolina, holding rallies in Florence and Myrtle Beach on the impact of climate change to coastal states. The Senator sets up virtual town halls, like those she completed in Nevada, in order to reach voters who live in sparsely populated regions, speaking on healthcare and a return to normalcy after Trump.
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2019, 02:48:33 PM »

NOEM 2024 Schedule

Nov. 1st - 3rd: Tour of Delaware, opening regional offices and meeting Delaware voters.

Nov. 4th - 11th: Weeklong bus tour of Iowa with Grassley and Ernst. Touting Noem's success governing an agricultural state like Iowa.

Nov. 12th - 16th: Gov duties

Nov. 17th - 21st: New Hampshire Swing, speech on Gun Rights and visiting hunters in Northern NH

Nov. 22nd - 27th: Campaigning break for Thanksgiving

Nov. 28th - 30th: Delaware campaigning
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2019, 03:06:28 PM »

NOEM AD: EVERYDAY PEOPLE
To air in Iowa, New Hampshire and Delaware

Hi, I'm Kristi Noem. I know you hear politicians say this all the time, but I grew up in a normal family, and never once did I think id have a resume that included Governor, Congresswoman, or Presidential Candidate.

When I entered Congress, I didn't have a college degree. I had to drop out of school after my father died to help run the family business. I was looked down upon, called "DC's most powerful intern", but I didn't let it faze me. So long after I originally left college after tragedy, I completed my degree and was elected as the first female Governor of South Dakota.

During my time as Governor, I have spent my time protecting South Dakotan's Second Amendment rights, cutting waste and government spending and taking tax burdens off of everyday people. If you want someone who will bring these principles to DC and knows what its like to not have the best education, or carry debt, or own a small business, consider voting for me, Kristi Noem.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2019, 08:34:33 AM »

Brett Baier : Hello Everyone and Welcome to Fox News’ Coverage of Election Night 2023. Tonight, me and my co-host Marta MacCullum will cover the four critical elections being held tonight

Martha MacCullum : Indeed, Brett. Tonight, there are four races that could provide a litmus test for the 2024 General Election. These are four races all Presidential Candidates have heavily focused on and both parties have poured a lot of resources into these elections.They are the Kentucky Gubernatorial Election, where Incumbent Democratic Governor Andy Beshear, who defeated former Republican Governor Matt Bevin 57.9 % to 39.4 % in 2019, faces an uphill battle against Republican U.S. Representative Jeneane Hampton. Then, we go to the state of Louisiana, where the popular Republican Senator John Neely Kennedy is likely to flip the state red against Democratic State Senator Jean Paul-Morrell, who is running to replace Governor John Bel Edwards, who is term-limited. Next, we go to the Louisiana’s Neighbor of Mississippi, where popular Democratic, yes, a popular Democrat in Mississippi, Incumbent Governor Jim Hood battles Republican Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hoseman, who defeated United States Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith in a Primary Run-off.

An interesting this about the Mississippi race is that Cindy Hyde-Smith, just before the run-off, would retire from the Senate effective immediately on January 8th even if she didn’t get the Republican Nomination or lost the election, meaning the winner of this race will get to appoint her replacement for the special election on Election Night, 2024. We will also be covering the Lieutenant Governor Election between Republican State Senator Jennifer Branning and Democratic State Attorney General Jennifer Collins as well as the Attorney General Election, which has been won by a Democrat every time since the 1878 Election, between State Representative Casey Eure and Democratic State Representative Jeramey Anderson, who won a primary run-off against State Senator Barbara Blackmon.

Polling has shown Hood in the lead against Hoseman for the top of the ballot but the Lieutenant Governor Election shows Senator Branning in a tight race as she barely leads Collins while for Attorney General, polls have showed a statistical tie in the race. If Eure wins, then we can deduce that while at the top Hood is safe, everywhere else, Dems are in trouble in the state.

Finally, we will also be looking at the Special Election in Utah’s 4th Congressional District between Republican State Senator Deidre Henderson and Democratic State Senator Luz Escamilla to replace U.S. Senator Mia Love in the House after Love was appointed to the Senate following Former Senator Mike Lee being appointed as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in April. This Race is crucial because if Henderson loses, it could be a bad omen for Republicans in the House as the Dems would only need to gain 6 more seats to end their 14 year reign in the House while if Democrats lose, they can put their focus on other districts.

A very interesting night overall, indeed. It is currently 6:00 PM EST and the first polls have closed in Kentucky, which is too early to call. We’ll be able to look at the returns better at 7:00 PM, when all the polls have closed throughout the state. Currently, though, at 6 PM, the first polls have closed in Kentucky. Very preliminary early results but we can project that Hampton, Paul, and Cameron are leading their opponents rather early on, which could mean a quick night for them.

Kentucky Governor - >1 % Reporting

United States Representative Jenean Hampton/U.S. Representative Andy Barr : 58 %
Governor Andy Beshear/Lieutenant Governor Jacqueline Coleman (I) : 35 %
Others : 3 %

Kentucky Secretary of State - >1 % Reporting

State Representative and Son of Former United States Senator and Current Sixth Circuit Judge, Rand Paul, Duncan Paul : 50 %
Kentucky Secretary of State Heather French Henry (I) : 48 %
Others : 2 %

Kentucky Attorney General - >1 % Reporting

Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (I) : 75 %
State Representative Attica Scott : 20 %
Others : 5 %

Brett Baier : Very interesting early results so far for all sides, with it looking to be good nights for Representative Hampton and State Attorney General Cameron while it looks to be a close night between Paul and State Secretary of State Holly. More results to come at 7 PM when all the polls in Kentucky will close.

7 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 7 PM Eastern and we here at Fox News can make an official projection in the state of Kentucky. Attorney General Daniel Cameron will maintain his position, easily defeating State Representative Attica Scott and thus remaining the first Republican official elected and re-elected to the position ever. At the same time, Governor Beshear has managed to gain ground on Representative Hampton and Secretary of State Holly is leading State Representative Paul.

Kentucky Governor - 25 % Reporting

United States Representative Jenean Hampton/U.S. Representative Andy Barr : 52 %
Governor Andy Beshear/Lieutenant Governor Jacqueline Coleman (I) : 42 %
Others : 6 %

Kentucky Secretary of State - 25 % Reporting

Kentucky Secretary of State Heather French Henry (I) : 53 %
State Representative and Son of Former United States Senator and Current Sixth Circuit Judge, Rand Paul, Duncan Paul : 43 %
Others : 4 %

Kentucky Attorney General - 25 % Reporting

Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (I) : 69 %
State Representative Attica Scott : 27 %

Brett Baier : A very good result so far for the Republican Candidates in Kentucky, with them retaining the Attorney General’s seat in the state and their continuing the lead in the Governor Race while there is plenty of time for Duncan Paul to regain the lead in the Secretary of State Race.

7 : 30 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 7 : 30 PM Eastern in the United States and we can project that Duncan Paul has regained the lead in the Secretary of State Race while Representative Hampton gains some more support in her race.

Kentucky Governor - 50 % Reporting

United States Representative Jenean Hampton/U.S. Representative Andy Barr : 55 %
Governor Andy Beshear/Lieutenant Governor Jacqueline Coleman (I) : 41 %

Kentucky Secretary of State - 50 % Reporting

State Representative and Son of Former United States Senator and Current Sixth Circuit Judge, Rand Paul, Duncan Paul : 52 %
Kentucky Secretary of State Heather French Henry (I) : 46 %

Brett Baier : Very good results in the state of Kentucky for Republicans with the Governor Race likely to be called soon, though the Secretary of State Race can be going on all night. Next time you return to us, more results will come in as the State of Mississippi closes their polls.

8 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 8 PM Eastern in the United States and we can make a projection : With 75 % of the vote in, U.S. Representative Jenean Hampton will be elected the 64th Governor of Kentucky as well as it’s first Woman and First African-American Elected as Governor while U.S. Representative Andy Beshear will become the 59th Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky. This will open up Kentucky’s Second and Sixth Congressional Districts for Special Elections once the two take office. Meanwhile, State Representative Duncan Paul continues to barely lead Secretary of State Heather French Holly.

Now, we can state with certainty that the first results from the state of Mississippi are coming in. For Governor, Incumbent Governor Hood greatly leads Lieutenant Governor Hosemann. For Lieutenant Governor, State Senator Branning holds a good sized lead over Attorney General Jennifer Collins. For Mississippi’s Secretary of State Election, Former Republican State Party Chair Lucien Smith leads the incumbent Secretary of State Johnny DuPree with a good margin. Finally, for Mississippi’s Attorney General Election, State Representative Casey Eure leads State Representative Jeramey Anderson in a close race and many politicos are agreeing that this race could indeed could head to a run-off if close enough. Currently, however, Casey Eure is looking to be the first Republican elected to the position to the 1870s.

Kentucky Governor - 75 % Reporting

United States Representative Jenean Hampton/U.S. Representative Andy Barr : 57 %
Governor Andy Beshear/Lieutenant Governor Jacqueline Coleman (I) : 38 %

Kentucky Secretary of State - 75 % Reporting

State Representative and Son of Former United States Senator and Current Sixth Circuit Judge, Rand Paul, Duncan Paul : 50 %
Kentucky Secretary of State Heather French Henry (I) : 49 %
Others : 1 %

Mississippi Governor - >1 % Reporting

Governor Jim Hood (I) : 72 %
Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann : 25 %

Mississippi Lieutenant Governor - >1 % Reporting

State Senator Jenifer Burrage Branning : 55 %
Mississippi Attorney General Jennifer Collins : 40 %

Mississippi Secretary of State - >1 % Reporting

Former Mississippi Republican Chairman Lucien Smith : 50 %
Mississippi Secretary of State Johnny DuPree (I) : 43 %
Undecided/Others : 7 %

Mississippi Attorney General - >1 % Reporting

State Representative Casey Eure : 47 %
State Representative Jeramey Anderson : 44 %
Undecided/Others : 9 %

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenean_Hampton

Jenean Hampton elected 64th Governor of Kentucky

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Barr_(American_politician)

Andy Barr elected 59th Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky

Brett Baier : This night is getting more and more interesting as it continues as now two Special Elections for the United States House will be taking place very soon though the races in Mississippi seem to be up for grabs for now. Currently, it is anyone’s game.

8 : 30 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 8 : 30 PM Eastern in the United States and we have two projections currently : State Representative and Son of the Sixth Circuit Judge and Former United States Senator Rand Paul, Duncan Paul, will become Kentucky’s 79th Secretary of State after a tight race against the Incumbent Heather French Henry. At the same time, Mississippi Governor Jim Hood will easily win re-election against Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann in a massive victory for Democrats in the usually very Republican Friendly south. From What I’ve heard, using this victories in the South, Governor Hood could be an excellent Senate Candidate/Presidential Candidate in the future if he decides to go for it.

Kentucky Secretary of State - 100 % Reporting

State Representative and Son of Former United States Senator and Current Sixth Circuit Judge, Rand Paul, Duncan Paul : 53 %
Kentucky Secretary of State Heather French Henry (I) : 44 %

Mississippi Governor - 25 % Reporting

Governor Jim Hood (I) : 64%
Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann : 28 %
Others : 8 %

Mississippi Lieutenant Governor - 25 % Reporting

State Senator Jenifer Burrage Branning : 51 %
Mississippi Attorney General Jennifer Collins : 46 %

Mississippi Secretary of State - 25 % Reporting

Former Mississippi Republican Chairman Lucien Smith : 52 %
Mississippi Secretary of State Johnny DuPree (I) : 40 %
Undecided/Others : 8 %

Mississippi Attorney General - 25 % Reporting

State Representative Casey Eure : 50 %
State Representative Jeramey Anderson : 46 %
Undecided/Others : 4 %

Source : UWS cropped it from https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/wl6JMpjATlGAXdhVWKW3-6MgTuX8Ik2r8w4wccISZ_c/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/BVSJ0wpCIAAqnxb.jpg?width=406&height=406

Duncan Paul elected Kentucky’s 79th Secretary of State

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Hood

Jim Hood Re-elected Governor of Mississippi

Brett Baier : Currently, this night is looking to be a good one for Republicans with them having won 3 of the 7 races that are currently closing their polls today while the Democrats have only won just 1 of them. However, it is a major defeat in Mississippi as this means that Jim Hood will appoint Senator Hyde-Smith’s successor, likely a Democrat, to her seat, which is sad news for Republicans in the Senate. For the other races in Mississippi, it is all over the place but it looks like the Republicans could regain ground in Mississippi by winning the downballot races, though the race for Attorney General looks to be a struggle. When we come back, Louisiana’s polls will have also closed, bringing the night to a closer ending and also making it even more competitive.

9 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 9 PM Eastern in the United States and while much has yet to change in the state of Mississippi with the Republicans continuing to lead the Democrats across the board, the state of Louisiana has closed its polls and here are the current results. For Governor, Extremely Popular United States Senator John Neely Kennedy has a hefty lead over State Senator Jean Paul-Morrell that is likely to lessen but not enough over time. For Lieutenant Governor, United States Representative Clay Higgins looks to be marching to an easy victory against New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell, who has stated interest in running for Governor in 2027. For Secretary of State, State Senator Bob Hensgens is leading State Senator Gearld Boudreux by a decent margin. Finally, for Louisiana Attorney General, Incumbent Ike Jackson barely leads John Kennedy’s son James Preston Kennedy, meaning this will likely be Louisiana’s closest race of the night.

Mississippi Lieutenant Governor - 50 % Reporting

State Senator Jenifer Burrage Branning : 53 %
Mississippi Attorney General Jennifer Collins : 42 %

Mississippi Secretary of State - 50 % Reporting

Former Mississippi Republican Chairman Lucien Smith : 54 %
Mississippi Secretary of State Johnny DuPree (I) : 43 %

Mississippi Attorney General - 50 % Reporting

State Representative Casey Eure : 51 %
State Representative Jeramey Anderson : 44 %

Louisiana Governor - >1 % Reporting

United States Senator John Neely Kennedy : 81 %
State Senator Jean-Paul Jude Morell : 19 %

Louisiana Lieutenant Governor - >1 % Reporting

United States Representative Clay Higgins : 65 %
New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell : 35 %

Louisiana Secretary of State - >1 % Reporting

State Senator Craig Robert “Bob” Hensgens : 55 %
State Senator Gerald Boudreaux : 45 %

Louisiana Attorney General - >1 % Reporting

Louisiana Attorney General Ike Jackson (I) : 52 %
Son of United States Senator and 2023 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee, John Neely Kennedy, James Preston Kennedy : 48 %

Brett Baier : Currently, these results are once again looking favorable to the Republicans with only race of concern for them being Louisiana’s Attorney General Race. Many expected that the Democrats would make it close in some of these races and while that may be true, they’ve only won 1 race in a map that is very hard for Democrats to win, and it’s holding a Governor’s seat in the state of Mississippi, which is making them very happy as it means they can gain a Senate Seat by appointment with it. We’ll continue to report as more results come in, but tonight looks to be in the Republican Column and thus, because of it, they will have some momentum early on in the general, though experts say this will have little effect on General Election Polling for a while.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2019, 08:36:00 AM »

9 : 30 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 9:30 Pm Eastern and the United States and we at Fox News have several big projections. For Mississippi Lieutenant Governor, Jennifer Branning Wins. For Mississippi Secretary of State, Lucien Smith Wins. For Louisiana Governor, John Neely Kennedy decisively wins. FInally, for Louisiana Lieutenant Governor, Clay Higgins wins. This adds in another 4 races to the 3 victories in the Republican Column tonight, giving them 7 victories to the Democrats’ 1 in the 12 races for tonight. We can also project that James Preston Kennedy has taken the lead in the Louisiana Attorney General Election but much like Mississippi’s, it’s still too close to call.

Mississippi Lieutenant Governor - 75 % Reporting

State Senator Jenifer Burrage Branning : 57 %
Mississippi Attorney General Jennifer Collins : 41 %

Mississippi Secretary of State - 75 % Reporting

Former Mississippi Republican Chairman Lucien Smith : 56 %
Mississippi Secretary of State Johnny DuPree (I) : 40 %
Undecided/Others : 4 %

Mississippi Attorney General - 75 % Reporting

State Representative Casey Eure : 49 %
State Representative Jeramey Anderson : 48 %

Louisiana Governor - 25 % Reporting

United States Senator John Neely Kennedy : 75 %
State Senator Jean-Paul Jude Morell : 25 %

Louisiana Lieutenant Governor - 25 % Reporting

United States Representative Clay Higgins : 67 %
New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell : 33 %

Louisiana Secretary of State - 25 % Reporting

State Senator Craig Robert “Bob” Hensgens : 57 %
State Senator Gerald Boudreaux  : 43 %

Louisiana Attorney General - 25 % Reporting

Son of United States Senator and 2023 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee, John Neely Kennedy, James Preston Kennedy : 51 %
Louisiana Attorney General Ike Jackson (I) : 49 %

Source : https://ballotpedia.org/Jenifer_B._Branning

Jennifer Branning elected 34th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi

Source : https://www.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2011/02/smith_announces_bid_for_state.html

Lucien Smith Elected Mississippi Secretary of State

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kennedy_(Louisiana_politician)

John Neely Kennedy elected 57th Governor of Louisiana

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Higgins

Clay Higgins elected 55th Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana

Brett Baier : Again, a great night for Republicans so far with only one race left open due to the polls having yet to close and only 3 races left to look at tonight. Another few interesting things is this will trigger a special election in Clay Higgins Congressional Seat, Louisiana’s 3rd District, and will trigger a special election in Kennedy’s Senate seat, one likely to be held by a Republican with him becoming Governor. This will make Congress a very interesting place and with the House being so close as it is, I don’t know how the GOP will handle so many retirements for new state positions. In the next 30 minutes, the polls in Utah’s 4th Congressional District will close and thus, we’ll be counting down the final votes of the night.

10 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is now 10 PM Eastern in the United States and we can make two projections at the Fox News decision desk. First, we can project that, with 100 % of the vote in, State Representative Casey Eure will eek out a Republican win in MS against State Representative Jeramey Anderson, making him the first Republican Attorney General the state has had since the 1870s. FInally, in Louisiana, State Senator Bob Hensgens will regain the Secretary of State Position for the Republicans, defeating New Orleans Mayor and Possible 2027 Demcoratic Gubernatorial Candidate LaToya Cantrell in the process. Louisiana’s Attorney General Race remains too close to be called however. We can also project that in a surprise, State Senator Luz Escamilla is leading heavily in the early results for Utah’s 4th Congressional District but it could become closer as the night goes on.

Mississippi Attorney General - 100 % Reporting

State Representative Casey Eure : 51 %
State Representative Jeramey Anderson : 47 %
Undecided/Others : 2 %

Louisiana Secretary of State - 50 % Reporting

State Senator Craig Robert “Bob” Hensgens : 60 %
State Senator Gerald Boudreaux  : 40 %

Louisiana Attorney General - 50 % Reporting

Son of United States Senator and 2023 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee, John Neely Kennedy, James Preston Kennedy : 55 %
Louisiana Attorney General Ike Jackson (I) : 45 %

Utah’s 4th Congressional District - >1 % Reporting

State Senator Luz Escamilla : 64 %
State Senator Diedre Henderson : 30 %
Others : 6 %

Source : https://ballotpedia.org/Casey_Eure

Casey Eure elected Mississippi’s 41st Attorney General

Source : https://ballotpedia.org/Bob_Hensgens

Bob Hensgens elected Louisiana’s 39th Secretary of State

Brett Baier : Even more good news for Republicans with only two races being left to report on. There remains plenty of time for Louisiana’s Incumbent Attorney General Ike Jackson to catch up to the unpopular James Kennedy while there is time for State Senator Deidre Henderson to come within reach of Utah’s 4th Congressional District, but I think we can all agree when I say both of these races will be close.

10 : 30 PM EST

Louisiana Attorney General - 75 % Reporting

Son of United States Senator and 2023 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee, John Neely Kennedy, James Preston Kennedy : 52 %
Louisiana Attorney General Ike Jackson (I) : 48 %

Utah’s 4th Congressional District - 25 % Reporting

State Senator Luz Escamilla : 57 %
State Senator Diedre Henderson : 40 %

11 PM EST

Martha MacCullum : It is 11 PM Eastern in the United States and we at Fox News can announce that, with 100 % of the vote in, James Preston Kennedy will barely be elected Louisiana’s 47th Attorney General. Meanwhile, the race in Utah’s 4th Congressional District remains a slugfest as State Senator Luz Escamilla continues to lead her opponent Deidre Henderson but only barely as more conservative areas come in from across the district.

Louisiana Attorney General - 100 % Reporting

Son of United States Senator and 2023 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee, John Neely Kennedy, James Preston Kennedy : 51 %
Louisiana Attorney General Ike Jackson (I) : 49 %

Utah’s 4th Congressional District - 50 % Reporting

State Senator Luz Escamilla : 54 %
State Senator Diedre Henderson : 45 %
Others : 1 %

Source : UWS cropped it from this Image http://www.johnkennedy.com/userfiles/images/kennedy_boys.jpg

James Preston Kennedy elected Louisiana’s 47th Attorney General

11 : 30 PM EST

Utah’s 4th Congressional District - 75 % Reporting

State Senator Luz Escamilla : 50 %
State Senator Diedre Henderson : 48 %

12 AM EST

Martha MacCullum : At the last minute, at Midnight Eastern Time in the United States, we can project that Diedre Henderson will come out on top with a 51-47 win over Luz Escamilla, allowing the Republicans to hold this house seat for now. However, with Escamilla’s great performance tonight and the likely Democratic Victory in November, it is likely the Democrats will be targeting that seat quite a bit. Many are stating and agreeing that had people like Senators Duckworth and Brown have campaigned for Escamilla, she actually very likely would’ve carried the seat but seeing as she had no support from Presidential Candidates while Henderson had the support of Vice President Rubio and Governor Noem, Henderson won in a close race. Anyways, that is all the 2023 races. Stay tuned for the Fox News Coverage of the Iowa Caucuses. Goodnight, everyone.

Utah’s 4th Congressional District - 100 % Reporting

State Senator Diedre Henderson : 51 %
State Senator Luz Escamilla : 47 %

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deidre_Henderson

Deidre Henderson elected to the United States House of Representatives for UT-04
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2019, 09:50:18 AM »
« Edited: October 08, 2019, 10:19:02 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 2

(Own creation)

November 17, 2023
-Campaign in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani
-Fundraising event in New York City, New York
-Energy policy speech in New York City, New York
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in New York City, New York
-Campaign in Yonkers, New York with Rudy Giuliani
-Tax reform policy speech in Yonkers, New York
-Agriculture policy speech in Yonkers, New York
-Infrastructure policy speech in Yonkers, New York
-Campaign in Syracuse, New York with Rudy Giuliani
-Meet with college voters at Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York
-Health care policy speech in Syracuse, New York
-Economic policy speech in Syracuse, New York
-Manufacturing policy speech in Syracuse, New York
-Campaign in Rochester, New York with Rudy Giuliani
-Campaign in Buffalo, New York with Rudy Giuliani
-Immigration policy speech in Buffalo, New York
-Foreign policy speech at the Buffalo Naval Park in Buffalo, New York
-Free trade policy speech in Buffalo, New York
-Rally with voters at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York

November 18
-Campaign in Laurel, Delaware
-Campaign in Milford, Delaware
-Campaign in Dover, Delaware
-Speech in Dover, Delaware in reaction to the deaths of Jim Risch and Dianne Feinstein :

Source : https://archive.triblive.com/news/rubio-gains-big-pennsylvania-endorsement-rolls-out-energy-policy/
Yesterday, we learned that Jim Risch and Dianne Feinstein, both friends of mine, passed away. Even though Dianne and I disagreed on several issues, I appreciate her fight for all her life for women rights and we managed to work together on key issues such as trade and foreign policy. It has always been my purpose to bring Republicans and Democrats together in order to get things done and that's what I will do as President of the United States. Jim was a great public servent. He served as Governor of Idaho and represented that great and beautiful state in the U.S. Senate where he defended the interests of Idaho taxpayers, farmers and potato producers. As Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, he helped our Administration to advance a strong foreign policy that kept America safe through strong relations with our allies, strong U.S. military and strong American leadership on the world stage, which helped us defeating ISIS in the Middle East, standing up to Russia and China and denuclearizing North Korea and Iran. May those two great lawmakers rest in peace.

-Campaign in Wilmington, Delaware

November 19-21, 2023
-Bus tour across New Hampshire where Rubio campaigns on economic issues, tax reform, agriculture, free trade, energy independence and combating the opioid crisis
-Campaign in Goffstown, Hanover, Raymond, Newmarket, Hampstead, New Hampshire
-Campaign in the Coos County in New Hampshire
-Campaign in the Carroll County in New Hampshire
-Campaign in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Tax policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire

November 22-25, 2023
-Campaign break to spend time with family in Florida for Thanksgiving

November 26-27, 2023
-Campaign across Florida with family and also with Senator Pam Bondi on issues such as agriculture, immigration, economics, tax reform, trade, foreign policy and space exploration (at the approach of the launch of Artemis 2 to the Moon in December).

November 28, 2023
-Campaign across South Carolina with Eric Bolling and Tim Scott on economic and tax policies, gun rights, abortion, Supreme Court, foreign policy, agriculture and trade
-Speech in Charleston, South Carolina in reaction to Trump's new Cabinet reshuffle

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKggqM6ERM
Recently, the President declared the formation of a new Cabinet. I thank all the members of our Cabinet for their service to this country. All of the nominees selected by the President are very qualified for the offices in question, especially Senator Cotton for the office of VA Secretary. As a combat veteran he knows how to fix the terrible situation that so many of our veterans are suffering after their military career. As a member of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Senator Perdue knows what are the winning conditions to keep America safe, including a strong U.S. military. My friend Deb Fischer is from Nebraska, an agricultural state and so she is perfectly qualified for the job of Secretary of Agriculture. Lindsey Graham proudly served our country in the U.S. Air Force and he fought for all his congressional career to keep our military strong in order to keep America safe. He will also make a great Secretary of State. James Lankford is a constitutional conservative who believes in gun rights, strong borders and more power to the states, qualifying for the job of Secretary of the Interior. And Senator Capito is from West Virginia, a state whose economy is mostly based on coal so she knows how to fulfill her responsibilities as the next Secretary of Energy. They will all do an excellent job for the sake of America's greatness, prosperity, freedom and security.

November 29, 2023
-Campaign across Nevada on economic issues, energy, small government, immigration and foreign policy. Holds fundraising events in Las Vegas and Reno.

November 30, 2023
-Campaign in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
-Build campaign infrastructure in Wisconsin
-Economic policy speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
-Free trade policy speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
-Foreign policy speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
-Fundraising event in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
-Campaign in Racine, Wisconsin
-Campaign in Kenosha, Wisconsin
-Manufacturing policy speech in Kenosha, Wisconsin
-Campaign in Green Bay, Wisconsin
-Agriculture policy speech in Green Bay, Wisconsin
-Gun rights policy speech in Green Bay, Wisconsin
-Free enterprise policy speech in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2019, 07:15:06 PM »

Ivan Rodriguez proposed plan to make Puerto Rico to become a state
CNN.com

Puerto Ricans who voted for US statehood in a non-binding referendum in 2017 are "claiming our equal rights as American citizens," Puerto Rico's governor says.

It will be up to this new generation of Puerto Ricans to demand and claim in Washington the end of the current improper colonial relationship, and begin a transition process to fully incorporate Puerto Rico as the next state of the Union," Governor Ivan Rodriguez of Puerto Rico says.

Rodriguez plans in his first 100 days to reveal his plan to make Puerto Rico a state.

“For the past decade we have voted and said yes but we still don’t get the result we needed!”Governor Ivan Rodriguez said.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »

Jared Polis Endorsement Speech

"I dropped out of this race to organise Colorado's hurricane relief efforts. But that does not mean i am required to stay silent on the race for our party's nomination, does it?

Our next President must be a strong fighter for a fairer system. We need a President who will fight with all their guts for a higher minimum wage, universal healthcare, and a strong infrastructure bill. We need a President who will not give the highest tax breaks to our wealthiest class as part of a failed, survival-of-the-fittest economic philosophy.

Above all else, as we enter the Digital Age, we need a President will reinstate and defend net neutrality. We need a President who will regulate our digital marketplaces fairly and rigorously defend an open and free internet, and expand internet access to all parts of the country. It is not a luxury to have internet access now, we live in a world where it is necessary.

I believe that there is one candidate who will stand up for our workers, net neutrality and of course, LGBT rights. That is the next President of the United States of America, Tammy Duckworth!"
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2019, 08:41:53 PM »

What Ivan Rodriguez did part 2

Ivan campaigned on Washington DC statehood and PR statehood more and went on the Ellen Degenerous Show where he talked about his personal life, he got into Politics and why he is running for office.

He also got and talked about his campaign more to a wider audience and a more non political one hoping to get their vote.
TrumpBritt24
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2019, 10:16:11 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2019, 10:34:47 PM by MAGugh »

Source - My Own Creation

The Announcement

Source - WikiMedia Commons

October 30th, 2023 - Hello, New York! I'm glad to be here today, with everyone, at Times Square. We're truly in a historic place, at a historic moment, folks. It's sad to say, but, a lot has to be done to save our country. We're hurt, we really are. But we've never quit. Since Donald Trump was elected in 2016, I've been fighting against his agenda since day one. He might have a building or two here in New York, but, I told myself that I was never gonna let him take over this state. I'm glad to say he didn't. And he never will!

I've served as Governor of New York State since 2011, and together, we've accomplished so much. From the SAFE Act, to marriage equality, to one of the highest minimum wages in the nation, to one of the best college systems in the country - we've made New York the greatest state to live in!

But I gotta say, it's been tempting to jump from New York to national politics. I was recruited to run in 2016, but I passed on it and supported Hillary Clinton. I was recruited to run in 2020, but I passed on it. Unfortunately, our dear Senator Kirsten Gillibrand lost in the primary. But now, folks - it's 2023. It's a new start. A new beginning. I've realized my calling, and after talking with advisors and family, I've made my decision.

It's time that I take my fight to the big stage, the country - and it's time that I run for President of the United States of America! Together, we're gonna take the success that we've had here in New York State, and we're gonna bring it to Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, and all the way to the finish line! Together, we'll take back America!

Primary Campaign Themes -
$15.00/hour Minimum Wage
A Woman's Right to Choose
Gun Safety - Implementing the SAFE Act nationwide
A Return To Humane Immigration/Border Policies

TrumpBritt24
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2019, 10:29:03 PM »

Source - My Own Creation

Andrew Cuomo November 2023 Campaign Schedule

November 1 - Campaign in Manhattan, NY
November 1 - Campaign in The Bronx, NY
November 2 - Fundraiser in Queens, NY
November 2 - Campaign in Queens, NY
November 3 - Campaign in Buffalo, NY
November 3 - Fundraiser in Rochester, NY
November 4 - Infrastructure Speech in Buffalo, NY
November 4 - Economy Speech in Syracuse, NY
November 5 - Fundraiser in Poughkeepsie, NY
November 7 - Farming Speech in Iowa
November 7 - Fundraiser in Iowa
November 8 - Guns Speech in Iowa
November 9 - Farming Speech in Iowa
November 9 - Economy Speech in New Hampshire
November 10-12 - Governor Duties
November 13 - Campaign in New Hampshire
November 14-19 - Campaign in New Hampshire/Iowa
November 20-25 - Thanksgiving Break
November 26-27 - Governor Duties
November 28-30 - Campaign in South Carolina

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2019, 09:41:56 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2019, 09:47:00 PM by UWS »

Rubio's surrogate schedule - November 2023

Ted Cruz campaigns for Vice-President Rubio across the state of Texas and also in Iowa and South Carolina. He touted Rubio's constitutional conservatism, his gun rights policies, his championship of free enterprise, tax cuts, small government, free trade, strong borders, strong foreign policy and strong military.

Brian Mast campaigns for Rubio all across Florida on issues such as economics, free trade, agriculture, hurricane security, space exploration, veterans and foreign policy.

Virginia Governor Eric Cantor campaigns for Vice-President Rubio in northern and southern Virginia, praising his experience as well as his leadership as Vice-President as well as his energy plan to take advantage of all of America's sources of energy and his plan to provide decent social services for veterans.

Adam Laxalt campaigns for Rubio in Nevada. Reminding that Nevada's territory is controlled by the federal government, he touted Rubio's plan to reduce taxes as well as government spending in order to get America to full employment and ensure opportunity for all Americans and protect America's status as the best place in the world to do business.

Mike Pence holds fundraising events for the Rubio campaign in places like Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Manchester and Charleston.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »

Merkley 2024: Building Our Future

[Source: kval.com]

October 31, 2023-Myrtle Creek, Oregon: Hello Myrtle Creek! It's great to be back home and addressing you all here form our beautiful Evergreen Park Gazebo.

However, as beautiful as this place is, that's not all I have to talk about. For the last seven years, we have had a President who has favoured the wealthy and privileged. He has forgotten his promises to the working class of this country and has cost them their jobs, their livelihoods and more. He has become a fanatical defender of an economic theory that has been proven to ratchet up inequality, and harm those who are working from 9 to 5.

We live in a nation where already limited access to healthcare continues to be strangled as our administration endlessly sides with insurance companies. We live in a nation where our government, our leaders, have sided with the big banks over the American people. We live in a nation where our infrastructure is failing, yet our administration wants nothing to do with it. We live in a nation that tries to police the world, and only causes people to hate us.

We need to fix this, and we need to fix this now.

Therefore, today, I stand before you in my hometown to declare my candidacy for President of the United States of America!

Key policy points:
-Repeal of Taft-Hartley. It needlessly harms American workers and labor unions

-$15 an hour minimum wage. $7.25 is just inept.

-Universal single-payer healthcare. It is past time everyone was covered.

-Enforce anti-trust laws to break up big corporations and champion small business

-A fair tax system. Institute a wealth tax, a payroll tax exempting the first $2 million, a Wall Street speculation tax, raise top marginal and long term capital gains tax rates

-Trillion dollar infrastructure program. Our roads and bridges are crumbling and must be repaired.

-Fight climate change. Institute a Green New Deal.

-Campaign finance reform. Big money runs our government; Citizens United must be overturned and transparency laws passed.

-Bringing the troops home. Were not the world police; refocus the military for versatility over power projection.

-Break up the big banks. Reinstate the Glass-Steagall and Banking Acts.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2019, 03:50:49 PM »

Ivan Rodriguez details Nuclear Energy Plan

Plan includes
-A package to increase nuclear power and decrease usage of fossil fuels by 2055
-Tax credits up to 10,000 dollars for nuclear and solar power owners
-Reduce Tarrifs and regulations on all sorts of alternative energy sources
-Help clean the world’s oceans lakes and rivers to secure a clean and safe wildlife
-Make American wildlife safer and cleaner
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2019, 05:25:58 AM »

Merkley 2020: Building Our Future

November 1-3: Senator Merkley spent the days immediately following his announcement establishing his campaign staff in Oregon developing a campaign strategy. The decision was made to effectively take up the mantle of Sanders and Warren, to run a progressive reformer with a bit of western flair thrown in.

November 4-7: Merkley kicked off his campaign by travelling to Iowa, and hosting a rally in Des Moines before criss-crossing the state for town hall meetings and public forums. Moreover, Merkley campaigned heavily on college campuses in the state, banking on his progressive platform to win the youth vote. He revealed a plan for student loan debt forgiveness, and for making community college free to all students who desired it.

November 8-11: Thse days were invested into building up the ground game in Iowa. Volunteers were briefed and offices were opened across the state. It was leaked following one meeting that Merkley would not be accepting any PAC donations to his campaign, relying solely on small donors in the vein of other progressive candidates.

November 12-15: The Senator travelled to and campaigned in New Hampshire these days. A primary that had gone to progressives before, Merkley put his experience in retail politics (gained from three hard-fought Senate elections) to use, meeting as many voters as he could. He continued attempts to rally the youth vote to his side, talking about single-payer healthcare and the Green New Deal, a prominent campaign issue for him

November 16-18: As in Iowa, these days were spent building up campaign staff in New Hampshire and creating a strategy for winning the state's primary. Merkley continued to emphasise that he was not accepting any PAC donations to his campaign, despite the advice that stating this was effectively disarming himself.

November 19-25: Merkley returned to Washington DC for Senatorial duties

November 26-30: These days were spent campaigning in Nevada, as Merkley once again relied on retail politics to try and elevate himself in the polls, considering his late arrival to the primary. Again, targets remained the youth and progressive vote, urging people to come out and get involved in the campaign.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies