A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:57:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
Author Topic: A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 60866 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 25, 2019, 08:28:16 PM »

Turn I : August 1st-31st, 2023

Source : https://nypost.com/2017/08/01/trump-reportedly-told-golf-buddies-the-white-house-is-a-dump/

Trump Administration to End in January of 2025

After 8 years of controversial control of the House, Senate, NGA, and White House, President Trump will leave in January of 2025. The Question is, will his successor be his 2nd Vice President, Someone else from his Party, or a Democrat?

President Trump Approval Rating
Disapprove : 46 %
Approve : 43 %
Unsure/No Opinion : 11 %

General Election Ballot from RCP

Generic Democrat : 45 %
Generic Republican : 40 %
Undecided : 15 %

UWS made this image

President Assad of Syria to sits down with Trump on to discuss the Nation’s slow reform following the bloody Civil War

After finally winning the Civil War in Mid 2022, with all rebel forces except Rojava being defeated, The Assad Government has slowly begun to rebuild after 12 years of constant war, with President Assad open to reform to the Nation’s legislature in return for financial aid to help rebuild. President Trump met him on June 28th and the two agreed to a deal : Slow financial aid of $500,000-$1,000,000 a year to rebuild while Assad establishes a Congress that is democratic in nature. President Trump has stated that one misstep by the Syrian leader and the cash is gone..

Source : https://southfront.org/300-kurdish-rebels-killed-in-raids-conducted-by-the-turkish-military-general-stuff/

CIA Sources hint Rojava may be causing Instability in the Middle East by inciting Pro Kurd Independence insurgencies

Over the last few months, the CIA has monitored and discovered that the Autonomous Kurdish region of Rojava in Syria, which still continues to fight for Independence against Assad, has been instigating Kurdish insurgencies in Iran, Iraq, and Turkey with the hopes of a new Kurdish State being created. Rojava’s President, Masour Selum, has yet to comment

Source : https://itsgoingdown.org/rose-city-antifa-on-6-29-antifascist-mobilization-in-portland//

Rose City ANTIFA riots in Portland, 7 severely wounded, 3 mortally wounded, $136,000 in damage done to city; Residents demand that Mayor resigns due to inaction

A scene that has been seen one too many times in Portland, Rose City ANTIFA is once again causing untold havoc in the City on August 8th in protest of Hatred, President Trump, and Governor Knute Buehler. Several Democrats, such as Senators Brown and Mona Das of Ohio and Washington respectfully, has called their violent actions as not reflective of the Democrats, instead being thugs without a party. Party Leadership, however, remains silent. Cortez, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressley applaud Rose City ANTIFA’s actions.

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1DzZvRVrhY

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un announces the process of the Nation slowly opening up to the Outside World and increasing ties with the South; Possible Reunification within the decade?

On the Morning of August 3rd, North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has stated that North Korea will slowly open up it’s economy and itself to the world, promising to slowly reform the government and to increase ties between themselves and South Korea. Many have been hopeful about the possible reunification of the peninsula within the decade, but experts remain skeptical.

Source : My own creation

2024 Election Season begins with eight candidates jumping in; Could more join soon?

The 2024 Election season has begun with 4 candidates from both parties having announced their candidacies. Currently in on the Republican side is the 49th Vice President Marco Rubio of Florida, as well as Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida, Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota, and Senator Bobby Jindal of Louisiana. In on the Democratic Side is Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, Virginia Senator and 2016 Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee Tim Kaine, Colorado Governor Jared Polis, and Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, who is also retiring this year from the Senate.

With the field quite small, both parties have tried to push several other candidates to run. For the Republicans, Virginia Governor Eric Cantor, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton, and Michigan Senator John James have been pressured to run while for the Democrats, California, New Jersey, and New York Senators Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, and Kirsten Gillibrand as well as California Governor Gavin Newsom, Missouri Governor Jason Kander, New Mexico Senator Martin Heinrich, and Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth are being pressured to run themselves. There is also interest in a possible independent campaign from someone else due to dissatisfaction with both parties.

The first Republican Debate will happen on August 15th at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina. The first Democratic Debate will happen on August 24th at Sacramento State University in Sacramento, California.

Source : https://kcts9.org/programs/vote-2016/elephant-in-room-after-trump-whats-next-gop-republican

The Republican Party 2024 Primaries

The Party After Trump : Vice President faces Stiff opposition

Having announced his candidacy in Early June, Vice President Marco Rubio of Florida has taken an early lead in primary polling, though there are some opposition from within the party. Rubio’s main challenge is Florida Governor and Trump Ally Ron DeSantis, who has firmly stood President Trump for the past 6 years during his tenure as Governor. The Governor has strong support and large name recognition across the country due to how Pro-Trump he is. The other two Candidates are the lesser known Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota and Senator Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, who will need to campaign heavily to be on the same level of support as Rubio and DeSantis.

Republican RCP Primary Polling : August, 2023

Vice President Marco Rubio : 38 %
Governor Ron DeSantis : 29 %
Governor Kristi Noem : 8 %
Senator Bobby Jindal : 6 %
Undecided : 19 %

Source : https://www.monroepadems.com/democratic-donkey

The Democratic Party 2024 Primaries

The Party after 8 Years of Trump : Clinton’s Running Mate leads all

After 8 years of President Donald John Trump, the Democratic Party seems poised to regain the White House with Virginia Senator and Hillary Clinton’s Running Mate in 2016 Tim Kaine, who has a steady lead against all of his opponents due to name recognition. His closest challenger is Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio, who is retiring from the Senate this year, at a distant Second Place. With them all far behind, Brown, Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, and Colorado Governor Jared Polis will need to campaign hard to be on the same level as Senator Kaine.

Democratic RCP Primary Polling : August, 2023

Senator Tim Kaine : 28 %
Senator Sherrod Brown : 10 %
Governor Jared Polis : 7 %
Senator Chris Murphy : 4 %
Undecided : 51 %
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 12:51:11 PM »

FIRST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY DEBATE

Source : https://time.com/3988276/republican-debate-primetime-transcript-full-text/

Location : University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina

Date : August 15th, 2023

Moderators : Chris Wallace and Brett Baier of Fox News

Wallace : Hello and Welcome everyone to the first Republican Debate live at the University of South Carolina at Columbia, South Carolina. I’m one of your moderators for tonight, Chris Wallace of Fox News

Baier : And I’m Bett Baier, also from Fox News. The rules are simple : The Candidates tonight are given several questions that they must answer within 90 seconds or less. A Candidate will have 45 seconds to respond if they’re directly mentioned in a candidate’s answer. We ask the Audience to not cheer and yell so the Candidates can focus. Now, let’s meet the Candidates.

Wallace : First to the Stage is the 49th and Current Vice President, Marco Rubio of Florida.

Baier : Next is Governor Ron DeSantis, also from Florida, who won re-election by 16.8 % last year.

Wallace : Next is South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, who is the first woman of either party to jump into the race..

Baier : Finally, there is U.S. Senator Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, who won his first term to the Senate in 2020 by 24.9 %.

Opening Statements :

General Question # 1 : For the last 8 years, the Republican Party has been in lockstep with President Donald Trump, despite all his controversies. Now however, there are those looking for a return to Bushian ideas, such as Senator Mitt Romney, those who want Trumpism to be the future of the GOP, such as Senator Tom Cotton, and those who want the GOP to become more Liberal, such as Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker. Of these three camps, which do you think will be the best one for the Republican Party to go down?

General Question # 2 : The recent hearings of Justice George C. Hanks that happened in June saw him get the same accusations that was lobbied against Justice Kavanaugh 5 years ago. Senator Romney was the only Republican Senator to vote against him due to these allegations. How do you feel about these allegations against Hanks and how would you make sure such a thing doesn’t happen again?

Rubio Question # 1 : Mr. Vice President, you have served as Trump’s right hand man since 2020 and you stated that you are “516 % behind the President. Yet in the past, especially in 2016, you were against President Trump quite a bit and was nowhere close to his nearest supporter. Because of this, many of Trump’s supporters have flocked to Governor DeSantis to spite you. How will you assure the President’s own supporters that you will do his agenda and you have completely changed from how you felt in 2016?

Rubio Question # 2 : Mr. Vice President, Under President Trump there has been a great number of achievements, such as the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran, the Democratization of Iran and Venezuela, and the building of the Border Wall to the South, which has stopped illegal immigration by 213 %, as determined by a recent study, but there also things to be skeptical of, such as the terrorist attack in San Francisco last year and the near invasion of Venezuela in 2020,  a move that surely would’ve cost Trump re-election. Do you, as Vice President, acknowledge that the President has done both good and bad for this country and how will you improve both?

DeSantis Question # 1 : Governor, you have been perhaps one of the biggest Trumpist in the Republican Party since taking office, yet many state that you’ve tied yourself TOO closely to Trump and that because of that, you will not be able to pivot to the center on some issues. How will you address these concerns?

DeSantis Question # 2 : Governor, you and Vice President Rubio are sharing the majority of Trumpian Support in the Republican Party. Yet, you’re a governor while Rubio is Trump’s Vice President. What is your case that Trump’s supporters should choose you as opposed to the Vice President?

Noem Question # 1 : Governor, you and Senator Jindal are practical unknowns to the party at wide. Because of that, will you be able to tell us your story and why we should elect you as President?

Noem Question # 2 : Governor, you represent the state of South Dakota, with 3 Electoral Votes. The state itself has little value in the general election and has gone to the Republican Nominee handedly since 2012. What will you bring to the Party’s ticket if you are the Nominee this fall?

Jindal Question # 1 : Senator, this is similar to Governor Noem’s first question. You are practically unknown nationwide despite wide support for you in your home state. What is your story and why should we elect you President?

Jindal Question # 2 : Senator, you ran for President once before, in 2016. However, you never surpassed 1 % in the polls in the Republican Primary for that year and dropped out sometime before the Iowa Caucus. How are you more prepared now after 8 years?

Closing Statements :

Wallace : And that’s the debate.

Baier : I hope you all enjoyed tonight’s debate and we encourage you to tune in to the First Democratic Debate in 9 days. Thank you and good night.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 01:21:19 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2019, 12:51:35 PM by Daddy Haslam for Sen, 2020 »

FIRST DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY DEBATE

Source : https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/27/democratic-debate-results-1385018

Location : Sacramento State University, Sacramento, California

Date : August 24th, 2023

Moderators : Brian Williams and Rachel Maddow of MSNBC News

Williams : Hello and Welcome everyone to the first Democratic Debate live at the Sacramento State University, Sacramento, California. I’m one of your moderators for tonight, Brian Williams of MSNBC

Maddow : And I’m Rachel Maddow, also from MSNBC News. The rules are simple : The Candidates tonight are given several questions that they must answer within 90 seconds or less. A Candidate will have 45 seconds to respond if they’re directly mentioned in a candidate’s answer. We ask the Audience to not cheer and yell so the Candidates can focus. Now, let’s meet the Candidates.

Williams : First to the Stage is Virginia Senator and 2016 Democratice Vice Presidential Nominee Tim Kaine who defeated his Republican challenger Corey Stewart handedly in 2018.

Maddow : Next is Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, who barely defeated Jim Rennacci by 1.3 % in 2018 and will not run for a fourth term in November.

Williams : Next is Colorado Governor Jared Polis, who won re-election by 9.7 % in 2022..

Maddow : Finally, there is U.S. Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, who won re-election by 15.2 % in 2018.

Opening Statements :

General Question # 1 : It is obvious that the Democrats are no fan of President Trump, as they have opposed him almost lockstep throughout his presidency. However, most of the electorate is interested : Are there any of you who believe that President Trump did some good and what are the good things that he did that you hope to continue?

General Question # 2 : In June of this year, there was an attempt from the Democratic Party to stop the appointment of former Texas Justice and now Associate Justice George C. Hanks to the Supreme Court due to Sexual Assault allegations that are now being looked at thoroughly. As President, what will you do with the Supreme Court when considering these allegations and the ones laid against Brett Kavanaugh?

Kaine Question # 1 : Senator, you are obviously the most well known person in the current field thanks to you being Hillary Clinton’s 2016 running mate. Yet, there are those who don’t know your position on anything. What are some of the positions you have and how would you accomplish your goals as President?

Kaine Question # 2 : Senator,your seat is Safe for the Democrats this year so, should you be Nominated, it won’t really cost the Party much, but many are considering what might happen to the Senate with several longtime incumbents retiring in key states. As the Nominee, how would you ensure that the Democratic Party wins the Senate, the House, and then the Presidency this year to have a perfect trifecta to do what you need?

Brown Question # 1 : Senator, you have served Ohio for 49 years, which started when you became a member of the Ohio State House of Representatives, to now, where you serve the Buckeye state in the Senate. Yet you are retiring this year. Why are you retiring and do you think you could keep Ohio’s seat from flipping to the Republicans this November with you not on the ballot?

Brown Question # 2 : Senator, Rose City ANTIFA has recently devastated Portland, Oregon in another riot, one that has become an almost common sight in the city. You, as well as Washington State Senator Mona Das, called out the actions of ANTIFA as vile and thuggish, while no one else in the field has done so. Why did you do that?

Polis Question # 1 : Governor, you and Senator Murphy are practical unknowns to the party at wide, just like Governor Noem and Senator Jindal in the Republican Party. Because of that, will you be able to tell us your story and why we should elect you as President?

Polis Question # 2 : Governor, You are a homosexual yourself and easily won re-election in a fairly progressive state. However, there are those wondering if you’d perform badly in the General Election do to your Sexual Orientation. Is America ready for an openly gay President?

Murphy Question # 1 : Senator, this is similar to Governor Polis’ first question. You are practically unknown nationwide despite wide support for you in your home state. What is your story and why should we elect you President?

Murphy  Question # 2 : Senator, Many are fearful of your Senate seat this year. As there is no law in Connecticut stating that a Candidate can’t appear on the ballot twice, many are curious if you’ll run for re-election or if you’d give up your seat. Will you run for re-election in the Senate, even if you are guaranteed to win the Presidency?

Closing Statements Sad

Williams : And that’s the debate.

Maddow : I hope you all enjoyed tonight’s debate. Thank you and good night.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 02:20:20 PM »

Ivan Rodriguez debate question answers part 1

Opening:I want to shoutout to my son first off Derek Rodriguez who earlier today earned his 200th save as a reliever for the Texas Rangers against the Portland Beavers. I am very proud of you son keep it up.

Question 1:I think it depends on the issue you see with some of the president’s economic polices like tariffs,trade wars and massive military spending .  Studies have showed that free trade has worked time and time again and helped companies and countries prosper,create jobs,makes things affordable  and grow our economy. I believe while I admire his quest for peace and denuclearization. Massive milk tart budgets and spending are not good for the county in the long term.  I have the upmost respect for the troops but it is time we invest on this in this country like clean energy and space exploration.

Also I disagree with his wall. I believe in stronger borders but I don’t think a wall is the answer and will keep up divided. 

With that said I admire Trump’s fight for tax reform,criminal justice reform and his  prescription drug and healthcare plans he has had and I promise to continue that if I am president.

I want to continue the parts that are popular with him and make them even better in my presidency.

2.Well as president I think there should be a sort of rules when it comes to asking justice nominations questions to see if they are well  qualified or not to serve on the Supreme Court.  I think if allegations like that come out again then he/she should drop out until further notice.   We don’t need another messy confirmation process like with Kavanagh or Hanks and I think that’s is the best answer of those problems.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 02:35:41 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2019, 02:42:18 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 1

(Own creation)

August 1, 2023
-Campaign in Miami, Florida
-Build campaign infrastructure in Florida
-Economic policy speech at PortMiami in Miami, Florida where Rubio underlines his experience to show he has the best knowledge and plan to grow the economy. The Vice-President takes on the occasion to unveil his economic platform :

Source : https://time.com/3820475/transcript-read-full-text-of-sen-marco-rubios-campaign-launch/

Among the candidates running in this presidential race, I have the best knowledge of economic issues and am the best skilled to handle the economic challenges facing our nation. In the U.S. Senate, I cosponsored the AGREE Act that increased tax credits and exemptions for companies investing in R & D, equipment and other capital and gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise. Ten years ago, I cosponsored the Regulation Costs to Small Businesses Act, which required the Small Business Administration to conduct an annual study to estimate the total cost of regulations on small businesses. In 2017, in an effort to make the Trump tax cuts successful and permanent, I fought to double the child tax credit from $1000 to $2000 and so that's what President Trump did, which strengthened our economy and increased American consumers' purchasing power. And I served as Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and I'm now serving as President Trump's Vice-President during a time of prosperity that has been made possible thanks to tax cuts, promotion of free enterprise and America's advantage of all of its sources of energy. So I know what it takes to get and keep small businesses working to hire people and what it takes to create jobs and get this country to full-employment.

Here's my economic platform : as President, I will cut taxes for all Americans, including the middle class, and for all businesses, including small businesses, so our economy can keep growing and creating jobs by making America the best place in the world to do business. We need to reduce government spending in order to bring our deficit under control and we'll adopt a balanced budget amendment. Our plan will make America energy independence by taking advantage of oil, gas, coal, nuclear, wind, solar and hydroelectricity and by promoting offshore drilling in ANWR and the construction of a pipeline from Alaska to Texas through Canada. We will use a part of the revenues from oil drilling into the development of renewable energies, so we can favor both economic growth and a clean environment. We need to be the most competitive nation in the world economy and to counter China's trade power that has been increased through China's economic cheating. So under my presidential leadership, we will champion free trade by ratifying free trade deals with our allies, including TPP and TTIP, and sign free trade agreements with India and Latin America. We represent 5 % of the world market so we need to trade with the remaining 95 % of the global economy. And in order to keep our jobs here in America while promoting free trade, I will reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, including manufacturing businesses, which will make it easier for manufacturing businesses to do business in America. In that same process, we will reduce the corporate tax rate from 21 % to 15 %. The reason we were losing jobs due to free trade before 2017 was because we had the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world at that time while Singapore now has a 2 % unemployment rate and benefits from free trade because they have the lowest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world, which was 17 %. So if we reduce our corporate tax rate to 15 %, we'll make free trade deals more favorable for American workers and keep our jobs here at home while pursuing our quest for open markets. On infrastructure, we're going to reduce the federal gasoline tax rate by 80 %; veto any gas-tax increase; turn back control of the highways to the states; stop special interests in Washington from building “Bridges to Nowhere” and engaging in other wasteful spending; free states from the strings that come attached to federal funding; remove barriers to public-private partnerships; repeal the Davis-Bacon Act that inflates government costs by billions every year and is a giveaway of taxpayer dollars to labor unions and phasing out the Mass Transit Account, which loots the Highway Trust Fund. We will use a part of future budget surpluses into the development of infrastructures, which will favor the implementation of new businesses in America, thus favoring further job creation and prosperity.

So I'm asking for your vote in order for us to stand together for opportunity because thanks to my proven leadership and experience we will make sure that America will get to permanent economic prosperity and to full employment, that our children and grandchildren will be the most prosperous generations of Americans that ever lived and that America will keep and strengthen its status as the land of opportunity.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Immigration reform policy speech at the Freedom Tower in Miami, Florida in an attempt to attract Hispanic voters by underlining Rubio's background and his support to Trump's efforts to build his Border Wall in the Mexican-US border, which secured borders and put illegal immigration under control and is now making possible for the nation to reform its immigration system to grant citizenship for immigrants coming to America.
-Rally with voters at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida
-Fundraising event at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida
-Barnstorm in Little Havana in Miami, Florida in an effort to appeal among Hispanics
-Education policy speech at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida, where Vice-President Rubio calls for the promotion of school choice and more vocational education.
-Campaign in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
-Foreign policy speech in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
-Health care policy speech in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
-Campaign in West Palm Beach, Florida
-Agriculture policy speech in West Palm Beach, Florida
-Cuban embargo policy speech in West Palm Beach, Florida

August 2, 2023
-Campaign in Tampa, Florida
-Foreign policy speech both English and Spanish in Tampa, Florida where Vice-President Rubio reminds the audience of his co-spnsorship of the Let Freedom Reign Act in 2019 to approve arms sales to the Venezuelan insurgency during the Venezuelan Civil War, which contributed to the victory of the insurgents and to the success of Venezuela's transition towards freedom and democracy, which will likely help the Vice-President to appeal among Venezuelan-Americans who are representing an important part of Tampa's population and who are mostly present in Florida than in any other state.
-Foreign policy speech in Tampa, Florida for a speech touting the Vice-President's record and experience making him the most qualified to be Commander-in-Chief
-Rally at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
-Campaign in St. Petersburg, Florida
-Campaign in Orlando, Florida
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Orlando, Florida
-Tax reform policy speech at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida
-Campaign in Space Coast, including in Merritt Island, Florida, where Rubio gives a speech at the Kennedy Space Center showing optimism about the relaunch of America's space exploration thanks to the Trump Administration's efforts in this domain with the launch of the Artemis 2 mission that will send Americans on the Moon in November-December 2023. Rubio promises that America will send a crewed mission to Mars by 2030.

-Campaign in Jacksonville, Florida
-Size of government policy speech in Jacksonville, Florida
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Jacksonville, Florida
-Gun rights policy speech in Jacksonville, Florida
-Rally with voters at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida where Rubio blasts the Democrats on their attempt to derail Hanks' nomination to the Supreme Court of the United States
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, Florida touting Marco Rubio's foreign policy experience and agenda

August 3, 2023  
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Build campaign infrastructure in Iowa
-Campaign in Des Moines, Iowa
-Agriculture policy speech at the Greater Des Moines Botanical Gardenbuilding in Des Moines, Iowa :

Source : https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/apr/29/marco-rubio/rubio-says-he-more-experienced-and-qualified-obama/

Agriculture is Iowa's main economic activity. Thanks to the Trump tax cuts and to the promotion of free enterprise and small government, all America, including Iowa, is living times of prosperity. But of course, we need to do more in order to get this country to full employment. So here is my agriculture plan.

What we have to do to boost America's agriculture is to cut taxes on businesses, including tractor, seed and agriculture companies, in order to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors, seeds and agricultural products, to create jobs, to improve agricultural technologies, thus helping Iowans and Americans to accomplish their agricultural activities and ensure their subsistence.

Energy independence will also boost tractor manufacturing as well as the effectiveness of new agricultural technologies. My plan will further reduce Iowans' and Americans' dependence on food stamps through reduction of inflation and food prices, which will reinforce their purchasing power and give them more access to food as well as better living conditions.

-Fundraising event at Des Moines Art Center in Des Moines, Iowa
-Freedom of religion policy speech at Dowling Catholic High School in Des Moines, Iowa
-Advertisement filming in Des Moines, Iowa
-Energy policy speech at MidAmerican Energy Company headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa
-Meet with college voters at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa
-Rally with voters at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
-Economic policy speech at Titan Tire Corporation facility in Des Moines, Iowa
-Bus trip to Sioux City, Iowa
-Anti-abortion policy speech in front of the Central Baptist Church in Sioux City, Iowa :
Abortion is never good. Everybody, whether or not they are yet eligible to vote, has the right to live. If we tolerate abortion, future generations are likely to look back at this history of our country and call us barbarians for murdering millions of babies who we never gave them a chance to live.

This is not only a social issue, it's also an economic issue. One of the main reasons why the Glorious Thirty (1945-1972) were so prosperous was the great number of young baby boomers who were available to find a job and work. Today, it's exactly the opposite : many baby boomers are going to retirement, which hurts our workforce and slows our GDP and our economy. So if we want longer term economic growth and prosperity, we need to fight abortion in order to let future generations live and make sure that our workforce will get stronger and stronger, making our economy growing again. That's what I'm going to do if I'm elected President of the United States.

-Foreign policy speech at Sioux City Air National Guard Base in Sioux City, Iowa
-Dinner with voters in Sioux City, Iowa
-Health care policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa
-Campaign in Anthon, Iowa
-Campaign in Bronson, Iowa
-Campaign in Correctionville, Iowa
-Campaign in Luton, Iowa
-Campaign in Le Mars, Iowa
-Social security policy speech in Le Mars, Iowa

August 4, 2023
-Campaign in Kingsley, Iowa
-Town hall meeting with voters in Kingsley, Iowa
-Campaign in Remsen, Iowa
-Campaign in Cherokee, Iowa
-Government spending policy speech in Cherokee, Iowa
-Campaign in Ida Grove, Iowa
-Campaign in Onawa, Iowa
-Campaign in Mapleton, Iowa
-Campaign in Ames, Iowa
-Free trade policy speech in Ames, Iowa
-Tax cut policy speech in Ames, Iowa
-Infrastructure policy speech in Ames, Iowa
-Campaign in Davenport, Iowa
-Dinner with voters in Davenport, Iowa
-Manufacturing policy speech in Davenport, Iowa
-Fundraising event in Davenport, Iowa
-Foreign policy speech in Davenport, Iowa in response to Kim Jong-un's announcement of reforms in North Korea :

Source : https://www.cfr.org/blog/us-presidential-race-marco-rubios-surprising-interest-india

Yesterday, Kim Jong-un has announced that North Korea will progressively open its economy to the rest of the world, reform its government and political life and strengthen its relations towards South Korea. These are great news for nuclear security, freedom and global peace. We all know that the summits between Ronald Reagan and Mikhael Gorbatchev and the ratification of the INF Treaty by them in 1987 gave the advantage to the U.S. in the Cold War (though the Russians violated it several times after the Cold War) through the shutdown of Soviet land-based ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and missile launchers, which eventually led the Soviet Union to political and economic reform as well as the reunification of West Germany and East Germany into one and unified Germany. So I am convinced that the efforts that if we pursue President Trump's successful efforts on North Korea, our Administration's successful efforts that I supported both as a Senator and as Vice-President of the United States, we will assist to the reunification of the two Koreas and that's exactly what I'm going to do as President of the United States through the promotion of strong diplomacy and strong American leadership.

August 5, 2023
-Campaign in Bettendorf, Iowa
-Rally with voters at the Quad Cities Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf, Iowa
-Campaign in Buffalo, Iowa
-Campaign in Dubuque, Iowa
-Economic policy at Deere & Company facility in Dubuque, Iowa
-Fundraising event at Q Casino in Dubuque, Iowa
-Speech about faith at St. Raphael's Cathedral in Dubuque, Iowa
-Flight to Manchester, New Hampshire
-Build campaign infrastructure in New Hampshire
-Campaign in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Segway, Inc. headquarters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Dinner with voters at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Tax reform policy speech in Nashua, New Hampshire

August 6, 2023
-Campaign in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Meet with college voters at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with voters in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Free trade policy speech in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Health care policy speech in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Concord, New Hampshire
-Manufacturing policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire
-Space policy and economic policy speech at the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center in Concord, New Hampshire
-Veteran policy speech at Veterans Monument in Concord, New Hampshire
-Speech in Concord, New Hampshire in reaction to Rojava causing instability in the Middle East and to President Trump's meeting with Assad :

Source : https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/20/marco-rubio-targets-obama-rand-paul-in-foreign-policy-speech

Recently, the CIA reported that Rojava has been instigating Kurdish insurgencies in Iran, Iraq, and Turkey. That is partly caused by Assad's oppressive measures towards the Syrian Kurds. But I hope that the reform promised during the meeting between President Trump and Bachar el-Assad will include the Kurds and grant more power to all Syrians, including the Kurds. So, for the sake of freedom, security and stability in the Middle East, including in Syria, if I'm President, I will work hard to make sure that Syria will reform itself into a democratic country in nature in exchange of financial aid to rebuild Syria. Otherwise, instability will be permanent in Syria, which would create vaccuum for terrorism so we need to work hard to make sure all Syrians have access to the necessary houses, hospitals, groceries and democratic government. But as President Trump declared, one misstep by Assad and the cash is gone. So if I'm elected President, I will create a new Alliance for Progress aimed to establish economic cooperation between the U.S. and the Middle East to ensure the development of Middle East, to strengthen and expand democracy in this region, to eliminate adult illiteracy by 2040 and to ensure price stability to avoid inflation or deflation. That way, we can prevent radicalism and terrorism to rise again in the Middle East, thus maintaining and reinforcing peace and stability in this region, just like the Alliance for Progress initiated by President Kennedy was aimed at countering communism in Latin America because Middle East's stability and freedom are elements that are vital for global security and peace. That's why we're going to work with our allies to rebuild the Middle East for the sake of peace and stability under my presidency.

-Campaign in New London, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Sutton, New Hampshire

August 7, 2023
-Campaign in Newbury, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Durham, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Dimond Library in Durham, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Dover, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event in Dover, New Hampshire
-Free enterprise policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Rochester, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Somersworth, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Milton, New Hampshire
-Agriculture policy speech at the New Hampshire Farm Museum in Milton, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Farmington, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Middleton, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Lee, New Hampshire
-Flight to Washington D.C.

August 8-12, 2023
-Vice-Presidential duties
-Speech in Washington D.C. in reaction to the ANTIFA riots in Portland, Oregon, condemning hate and intolerance, declaring that America is a land that embraces freedom, equality and justice over hate, discrimination and intolerance.

August 13, 2023
-Flight to Charleston, South Carolina
-Build campaign infrastructure in South Carolina
-Campaign in Charleston, South Carolina
-Foreign policy speech at the Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech ahead of college students at the College of Charleston School of Business and Economics in Charleston, South Carolina
-Veteran policy speech at the Charleston Arsenal in Charleston, South Carolina reminding the audience of Rubio's 2014 VA reform bill  that empowered the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats. The Rubio campaign hopes these efforts will succeed in attracting South Carolina's military veterans who usually play an important role in the South Carolina primary
-Campaign in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Technology policy speech at Cummins Inc. facility in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Free trade policy speech at the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Speech at the Greater Charleston Naval Memorial in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Manufacturing policy speech at Detyens Shipyards headquarters in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Debate preparation

August 14, 2023
-Campaign in Goose Creek, South Carolina
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Naval Support Activity Charleston in Goose Creek, South Carolina
-Campaign in Hanahan, South Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in Hanahan, South Carolina
-SCOTUS policy speech in Hanahan, South Carolina
-Campaign in St. George, South Carolina
-Campaign in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
-Tax reform policy speech in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
-Campaign in Florence, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech in Florence, South Carolina
-Campaign in Forest Acres, South Carolina
-Campaign in Columbia, South Carolina
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Florence, South Carolina in an effort to attract evangelical voters
-Campaign in Blythewood, South Carolina
-Fundraising event in Columbia, South Carolina
-Meet with college voters at University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina
-Rally with voters at Williams–Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina
-Debate preparation

August 15, 2023
-Foreign policy speech at Fort Jackson in Columbia, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Infrastructure policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Social security policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Debate preparation
-Vice-President Rubio debates with Ron DeSantis, Bobby Jindal, Kristi Noem and Ivan Rodriguez at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 03:33:31 PM »

Rubio’s first endorsements

Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds
Florida Senator Rick Scott
Former South Carolina Governor and former United States UN Ambassador Nikki Haley
Great America PAC
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 04:01:28 PM »

Opening Statements :
First of all I'd like to thank the University of South Carolina for hosting us. I'd also like to thank Fox for giving us this time to debate. I know that I might be new to many of you at home watching. For now, I'll make it brief. I'm the Governor of South Dakota, I've fought hard to stop wasteful government spending, cut taxes and defended South Dakotans second amendment rights proudly for the past 6 years. I'm so happy to be on this stage, so I'd like to thank you all for watching as well. Thanks everyone.

General Question # 1 : For the last 8 years, the Republican Party has been in lockstep with President Donald Trump, despite all his controversies. Now however, there are those looking for a return to Bushian ideas, such as Senator Mitt Romney, those who want Trumpism to be the future of the GOP, such as Senator Tom Cotton, and those who want the GOP to become more Liberal, such as Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker. Of these three camps, which do you think will be the best one for the Republican Party to go down?

Something I've learned in life is we don't need to pick one lane. There is no one Republican ideology, we are a big tent party. As long as you believe in small government and equal treatment for all, you're welcome to join. All of these people come from different ideological backgrounds, it's true. But they also come from different places. My friend Charlie Baker comes from the Northeast. He runs one of the bluest states in the country and he does it well. Tom Cotton is from Arkansas. He's in a red state in the south. And Mitt Romney is from the West. All of these different backgrounds are our party. We can let the media pick us apart for perceived idealogical differences, or we can work together to make this country stronger by competing everywhere and getting the conservative message out in every corner! We can do this, and we're doing it now. The alternative is the Democrats, who have a litmus test for everything and can only compete in blue states. Our future all three branches of the party, not just one. Because for all of our disagreements, we still are much more similar than we are different.

General Question # 2 : The recent hearings of Justice George C. Hanks that happened in June saw him get the same accusations that was lobbied against Justice Kavanaugh 5 years ago. Senator Romney was the only Republican Senator to vote against him due to these allegations. How do you feel about these allegations against Hanks and how would you make sure such a thing doesn’t happen again?

It's sad when this happens, because women should be able to come forward about their experiences. And when it happens in this way, you take credibility away from the survivors of sexual assault who come forward later. I am not going to say Ms. Alford is a liar, but when no-one else has seen the two of you interact, and there isn't anyone to back up your claims, you must understand that you coming forward as your accused assaulter is being nominated to the Supreme Court is a little suspicious. Obviously, if I am planning on nominating a Judge who has credible sexual assault allegations against them, there will be no nomination of this judge. However, there is no way to know whether or not one of these things will happen if you can't find any previous allegations or incidents.

Noem Question # 1 : Governor, you and Senator Jindal are practical unknowns to the party at wide. Because of that, will you be able to tell us your story and why we should elect you as President?

I was born in Watertown, South Dakota, I graduated from my high school in 1990 and won the South Dakota Snow Queen title. I went to Northern State University, and there I met and married the love of my life, my husband Bryon at age 20. Unfortunately, I had to leave school after my father was killed in an accident on our farm when I was just 22. I took out a loan to try and keep the farm running. It wasn't easy, and that loan really hurt us financially, but we did it. We even expanded by adding a hunting lodge and restaurant to the property. My entire family moved back to help after that. I tried to continue schooling, but I didn't get my BA until 2012. I started getting involved in Politics in 2006, when I was elected to the state house. In 2010, I decided to challenge an incumbent congresswoman who won with over 60 percent of the vote in 2008. We did it, and we won. I never won reelection to the house by less than 15 points. After that I ran for the governorship of my great state of South Dakota and became the first woman to govern my home state. I've been fighting for South Dakotans ever since. I hope you'll let me fight for you too. Thank you.

Noem Question # 2 : Governor, you represent the state of South Dakota, with 3 Electoral Votes. The state itself has little value in the general election and has gone to the Republican Nominee handedly since 2012. What will you bring to the Party’s ticket if you are the Nominee this fall?

Theres a lot of disregard for the middle of America. We're the "Flyover states", or "of little value" as you just said. We're overlooked, and disregarded. It's not just the midwest either. It's inner cities and their communities too. I know what this is like personally, too. Me and my husband taking out loans to keep my family's farm going following my fathers death. Becoming a Representative without a college degree, and being a woman in politics. It's hard to be overlooked. I know, and that's why I won't let anyone be overlooked when I'm president. I won't overlook you if you're in a deep red or blue state. Doesn't matter if its Nebraska or New York, who you look like, where your from or just who you were born as. The fact of the matter is I know what it means to be the one whose business is struggling, to be the one without a fancy college degree, and to be a woman in the boy's club of Washington. With me, you won't get someone from some big purple state, but that won't matter, because I'll go anywhere in this country just to hear you and what you have to say.

Closing Statements :
Thank you again, FOX and the University of South Carolina for having me. Im so happy I got this time to talk to you and share my ideas for America's future. I've worked hard for what I have in my life. if you told me in the weeks after my father's death, after I had just dropped out of college, I'd one day be governor of the state I loved so much I'd think you were nuts. But that I'm here today is part of why this country's so great, and proof it still is. I hope you'll consider supporting me in the upcoming primaries.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 08:31:44 PM »

Tammy Duckworth August Campaign Schedule Part I

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/DI_Holiday_121218_%2898_of_122%29_%2831356769847%29.jpg/800px-DI_Holiday_121218_%2898_of_122%29_%2831356769847%29.jpg

August 1-7th:

Campaign launch in Chicago

Town halls in collar counties, focusing on the suburbs that have been shifting left under Trump

Open campaign HQ in Peoria, meeting with volunteers

Cross over to Davenport, IA holding a rally with supporters there

Town Halls in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids

Rally in Dubuque

August 8-12th:

Join Rally in Concord, NH with Senator Maggie Hassan

"I'm here today to endorse the run of my friend, Tammy Duckworth! In 2016, when it seemed like there was very little to be hopeful about, I remained resolute due to the record number of women elected in the Senate. I remain proud to be in the same Senate class as Tammy, and I'm so grateful for her continued service to our country. Tammy is a fighter, she has never backed down from a challenge, and has worked to institute real change in her time in Washington. She has shown that she can lead this country, tackling issues like veterans affairs reform, increasing the minimum wage, and implementing a paid family leave program that will close the wage gap."

Town halls in Laconia, Woodstock, and Labanon

Tour of farms in northern NH, holding meet and greets with supporters

Open campaign office in Manchester, meeting with volunteers and staffers before holding a rally

August 13-16th:

Joint Rally with Senator Catherine Cortez Masto in Reno, NV

Digital town halls in rural NV, allowing access to the candidate to extend to the less populous parts of the state

Rally in Las Vegas on raising the minimum wage

Town halls across Clark county on immigration, the importance of unions, and green energy
raymundoflx
Rookie
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 12:53:42 AM »

Campaign Ad #1
Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.
Campaign Ad: Dignity of Work.

Narrator: "The son of a Mansfield Doctor, Sherrod Brown grew up an eagle scout and graduated from Yale University where his public life began."

Narrator: "In Congress, he fought for middle class families and stood on the right side of history, consistent and principled"

Voting against the Iraq War

Spearheading the fight against unfair trade deals

Opposing the PATRIOT Act and unwarranted surveillance

Standing by workers in their right to organize

Narrator: "Now, he's running for President to protect the dignity of American workers."

Fighting to Protect American Jobs and Industry.

Fighting for Renewable Energy Jobs.

Fighting for Higher Wages.

Fighting against a Rigged Economy.

Fighting for the Dignity of Work.

VO: I'm Sherrod Brown and I approve this message.

Aired in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »

Governor Ivan Rodríguez speech about future and budget and spending plans in De Monies Iowa

I respect and admire the armed forces of the United States as much as the next guy. But as we see peace in North Korea and the Middle East we need to talk about how we will spend and use that money for it as we go foreword. 

I was thinking as we cut back on the spending for billion dollar Military projects and use that money to invest in our infrastructure,space expiration,Space Force and clean energy to help our environment.

I am not planning on weakening our Military I just want to cut back on the spring that has been going on just like what President Eisenhower did after World War II and look what happened he created the biggest economic boom in our nations history. And around that time is when is when my father met my mother and well the rest of history *He chuckled*

Respeto y admiro a las fuerzas armadas de los Estados Unidos tanto como al próximo tipo. Pero a medida que vemos la paz en Corea del Norte y Oriente Medio, necesitamos hablar sobre cómo gastaremos y usaremos ese dinero a medida que avanzamos.

Estaba pensando mientras recortamos el gasto para proyectos militares de miles de millones de dólares y usamos ese dinero para invertir en nuestra infraestructura, vencimiento espacial, Fuerza Espacial y energía limpia para ayudar a nuestro medio ambiente.

No planeo debilitar a nuestras Fuerzas Armadas, solo quiero recortar la primavera que ha estado sucediendo al igual que lo hizo el presidente Eisenhower después de la Segunda Guerra Mundial y mire lo que sucedió, creó el mayor auge económico en la historia de nuestras naciones. Y alrededor de ese momento es cuando es cuando mi padre conoció a mi madre y bueno el resto de la historia * Se rió entre dientes*
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2019, 09:15:22 PM »

Noem Campaign Schedule, August 2023

Noem touring Ellsworth Air Force Base, SD

Source:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/20170519-OSEC-LSC-1145_%2834004533033%29.jpg/2560px-20170519-OSEC-LSC-1145_%2834004533033%29.jpg

August 1st: Kick off Rally in SD, then a tour of Ellsworth AFB followed by a speech on the importance of a strong military.

"We've seen attack on the rise in America from people like Boko Haram, San Fransisco was ground zero for one of these events, and we know that the strength of our military is such a cornerstone of our foreign policy. I've always been a proponent of the military in the House and as Governor, and I will be in the White House. You won't see us turn a blind eye to foreign opponents with me as President!"

August 2nd - 10th: Noem campaigns in Iowa with the Senators of the State, who have endorsed her, focusing on issues of Agriculture and subsidies.

"Iowa, I come here having been raised on a farm, and having run a farm after my father died. I know the struggles of farming, and how subsidies help families stay in the business that has provided for them for so long. The president hasn't been perfect on everything, I'll be the first to admit that, and something he's done that has really hurt agricultural communities has been his trade war with China.
I come to you with two great Iowans at my back. Joni Ernst and Pat Grassley are outstanding Senators and wants what best for this great state. They would not endorse me if they didn't think I was the best candidate to lead Iowa and this Great country into the next chapter of History. I have spent my life as a farmer, I've spent it as a college drop out, I've been an everyday Senator, I haven't been in Washington for my whole life, and I didn't let it change me. Unlike others, I've worked for what I've gained, and want to help others do it too..."

August 11 - 14th: Gov. Duties

August 15th - 20th: Second visit to Iowa, opening up more campaign HQs making stops across the Hawkeye state.

August 21st - 25th: Laying groundwork for NH campaign, by making stops and opening offices.

August 26th - 30th: Going to Nevada, making stops and attending LV fundraiser.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 09:28:06 PM »
« Edited: August 31, 2019, 12:31:50 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's debate answers

Source : https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubio-won-the-main-debate-but-carly-fiorina-won-both

Opening statement : Hi, my name is Marco Rubio and I'm proud to have helped President Trump to keep America great. I dedicated all my life to defend the American Dream and I'm proud to have done so as a State Representative, as a U.S. Senator and now as Vice-President of the United States. With President Trump, we created 6 million new jobs thanks to tax reform and free enterprise, we secured our borders and are now getting the world to nuclear security. But America is now facing new challenges and I intend to face these challenges successfully thanks to my experience and belief in free enterprise and in a strong national defense for the sake of America's strength and prosperity. So you can count on my leadership and judgement and I hope you'll find it out during this debate. Thank you.

Answer : Well Chris, honestly this is a false choice. And I agree with Governor Noem. We need to represent all 3 branches of the Republican Party, no matter our differences, if we want to keep the White House into Republican hands in November 2024. We can disagree on some issues and still be a good Republican. Because we have much more similarities than differences in this party and the consequences would be too great for this country if we divide each other which would hand a Democratic victory and bring this country into a big mess through higher taxes, gun control and weak foreign policy. If you believe in the Second Amendment, if you believe in small government and tax reform, if you believe in equal treatment and if you believe in a strong national security and national defense to keep America safe and defeat terrorism then you are a Republican. These are all views that are shared by all those 3 branches of our party as well as by Senator Romney, Senator Cotton and Governor Baker. These are all views defended by President Trump in the last 8 years, which kept us together. We can't fight among ourselves. We need to work together to move America forward, to get things done for the sake of our prosperity and security. United we stand, divided we fall.

Answer : I'm very disappointed with the Democrats' attitude to deliver unfounded accusations on Justice Hanks. This is obviously the most embarrassing scandal for the United States Senate since the McCarthy hearings and the Kavanaugh hearings. It is shameful of the Democrats to accuse someone of sexual assault without any proof to back up the allegations as no one even saw Hanks and Alford meeting or talking to each other. I think our opponents saw it as an opportunity to try to keep this SCOTUS seat empty in order to prevent us for mobilizing our base ahead of the special election in UT-04 and in the gubernatorial elections in November to put themselves in good position for 2024 and bring us to a liberal SCOTUS. But if my Supreme Court nominee were to have allegations of sexual assault that are affirmative, clear and backed up then I would cancel his nomination and nominate another constitutional conservative of full integrity after having paid full attention to his or her background and record.

Rubio Question # 1 : Mr. Vice President, you have served as Trump’s right hand man since 2020 and you stated that you are “516 % behind the President. Yet in the past, especially in 2016, you were against President Trump quite a bit and was nowhere close to his nearest supporter. Because of this, many of Trump’s supporters have flocked to Governor DeSantis to spite you. How will you assure the President’s own supporters that you will do his agenda and you have completely changed from how you felt in 2016?

Answer : First of all, it was because I was a presidential contender along with Donald Trump in 2016. And actually, I was fully committed to support him as the Republican nominee because I knew he was the right candidate to defend our values such as free enterprise, secured borders and strong national security. Though some of his comments were outrageous and I condemned them, I knew he was more qualified to be Commander-in-Chief than Hillary Clinton who broke the law by using a private email server as Secretary of State and erased 30 000 emails and who has consistently lied to the families of the victims in Benghazi about the purposes of the terrorist attack there in 2012. So I voted for him not only once but twice and as Trump gained in experience and achievement, I became even more enthusiastic of him and I supported him on passing the largest tax cuts ever, on the trade war with China and that's why in the Senate I fought to delist foreign companies trading on US stock exchanges if they failed to comply with US regulations. I supported President Trump on his efforts to secure our borders and the construction of the wall and I was one of the only Republican senators, along with Rick Scott, who backed him on Mexico tariffs, which led to a successful migration deal with Mexico in 2019. And he had my backing on the abolition of Obama's nuclear deal with Iran and his successful efforts to denuclearize North Korea and to fight radical Islamic terrorism and I supported every of his SCOTUS nominees. So you can count on me, as President I will stand up to China, fight for lower taxes and strong borders and keep our military strong to keep America safe.

Rubio Question # 2 : Mr. Vice President, Under President Trump there has been a great number of achievements, such as the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran, the Democratization of Iran and Venezuela, and the building of the Border Wall to the South, which has stopped illegal immigration by 213 %, as determined by a recent study, but there also things to be skeptical of, such as the terrorist attack in San Francisco last year and the near invasion of Venezuela in 2020,  a move that surely would’ve cost Trump re-election. Do you, as Vice President, acknowledge that the President has done both good and bad for this country and how will you improve both?

Answer : Of course there are great achievements and I'm proud of these like the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran, which is getting us to nuclear security and stronger peace, the democratization of Venezuela to which I contributed by co-sponsoring the Let Freedom Reign Act, the elimination of ISIS in Iraq and Syria thanks to a strong U.S. military and strong alliances, the building of the Border Wall, which secured our borders and the passing of the largest tax cuts ever, which added 6 million jobs and brought unemployment rate to the lowest in 50 years. For the good this President has done, I will improve it by keeping our military strong and modernizing it and by strengthening and expanding our alliances so we can defeat Boko Haram and counter the threat represented by Russia and China. I will improve our economic progress by fighting for lower taxes and small government and reducing our corporate tax rate to 15 % and balancing the budget. However, there are some missteps on the free trade issue, for example, as our withdrawal from TPP allowed China to dictate regional rules of commerce and diplomacy through its own trade and investment initiatives. So as President I will ratify TPP to make us competetive in the Asia-Pacific region, thus counter-balancing China's trade power and ensuring job creation through lower tariffs, an increase of exports and imports and a reduction of the cost of trading, allowing our businesses to make direct investments into foreign economies to produce goods at a lower cost in these environments. I will also sign TTIP and negotiate deals with Latin America and India. Thanks to my experience, we will bring these improvements to move America forward for the sake of our prosperity, freedom and security.

Closing statement : Thank you FOX for moderating and I want to thank the University of South Carolina for hosting us. My parents were born in Cuba. They came to America because it was the only place where people like them could have a chance. Even though they lived paycheck to paycheck, the hardworking of a bartender and a housekeeper made them successful in adapting to this new society and in giving their children the chance to do all the things they never could, so that tonight I could stand before you as the first Hispanic Vice-President of the United States and as a candidate for the Presidency of the United States. Because it was their purpose to make the doors that were closed for them open for me and my siblings. And this is my purpose, as a public official, as Vice-President and as a presidential candidate, to make sure our children will be better off than ourselves and previous generations. That's why we need to bring America together for opportunity in order to get things done and move our country forward through the promotion of free market, strong military and defense of our God-given rights. That is what I did for all my life to defend and expand the American Dream and you can trust my experience and record to fight for you every single day of my Presidency to defend your purchasing power, freedom and security and to make sure America's greatness has no limits and that's why I ask for your vote. Thank you.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 10:08:16 PM »

Tammy Duckworth August Campaign Schedule Part II

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/04/09/Illinois-Duckworth-becomes-first-senator-to-give-birth-while-in-office/9071523296951/

August 17-20th:

Campaign stops in California, touring Orange county, Los Angeles, and San Diego, holding town halls about immigration and ending family separation

August 21-31st:

Campaign swings back to Iowa, partaking in a bus tour from Sioux City to Cedar Rapids, with many stops for town halls and meet and greets in rural communities. In Sioux City, Fort Dodge, Des Moines, Waterloo, and Cedar Rapids Duckworth held rallies on rural development, including access to broadband and expanding healthcare coverage and how it would help areas like Iowa and southern Illinois.

"Communities like this one, like the ones back home in rural Illinois, have been forgotten. We've long gotten empty promises and platitudes, but no follow through. That's why I have rolled out a comprehensive rural development plan that focuses on actually delivering solutions to people, rather than only showing up to win votes. As President, I will focus on getting us to universal broadband access by investing in infrastructure, laying the fiber required to extend internet access to all Americans. I will also work to getting us to absolute, universal healthcare, by not just building upon the ACA, but by expanding Medicare for everyone who would like to buy into it. That is a plan that is not only good for the people of your fine state or mine, but for all of us."
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 06:49:58 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP TWEET ON AUGUST 18TH, 2023 AT 4:25 pm

Media outlets cry foul at trump capitalizing Rats in Democrats, believing the President is secretly calling the Democratic Party rat infested in reference to all the minorities to the party. Major Republican officials have yet to comment on the tweet.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 09:01:27 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2019, 11:26:36 AM by terp40hitch »

https://www.cantonrep.com/news/20190107/from-catching-touchdowns-to-casting-votes-anthony-gonzalez-promises-to-deliver

Congressman Gonzalez's Presidential Launch Rally
Canton, Ohio

Congressman Anthony Gonzalez (OH-16)- Good afternoon Ohio, I am so glad to be here in my state and in my home district because I got a big announcement for you today. For the last six years in Congress, serving the great state of Ohio *Loud Appaulous*, I have constantly seen the dysfunction and corruption that runs rampant throughout Washington. We can no longer have a blind eye to the failures of our current systems allowing this corruption that has removed popular sovereignty from our system. We must once again bring back the people's voice not only to the Congress like what I have been trying to do for the past six years, but we must do the same at the statehouse, in the state legislature and most importantly in the White House. That is why today, I am announcing that I will join the presidential field *Cheers* so the people can have a candidate in this race that has not been bought and sold by the powerful and wealthy in Washington. With your help, we will drain the swamp and we will rid corruption from Washington D.C. so once again we can have a true Republic government. I promise, as your president, I will pass an anti-corruption law within the first three months of my administration so we no longer are wondering if our elected leaders are being corrupted by an outside source and if they truly are representing you *Loud Cheers*.

Not only will I fight corruption with your help, but I will also help strengthen the Republican party. We can no longer be the party of the old white man and excpet to win. I am very willing to admit the Republican party has not only a gender problem, but we have a race problem and we have an age problem. We can no longer nominate old white men and expect to win these crucial elections, that is exectly what we have been trying to do for the last decade and we are figuring out now, it's not working. As a Hispanic and the youngest candidate in this race, I will grow the base of the Republican party and make sure we are the party of America. We can't be the party of America unless we start looking like America and by nominating me for the president of the United States, it will send a clear message to the voters that the Republican party is open not only to all ideas but to all races and genders and orientations and ages *Loud Appaulous*.

I am your conservative candidate for the president of the United States of America and I am ready to fight for America to restore the dreams of the founding fathers of Popular Sovereignty and fair Representation and the protection of the human rights granted to all human beings by our creator. I am Anthony Gonzalez and I am ready to serve you. *Loud Cheers* *Chants of "Anthony"*

https://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/gonzalezanthony_113018gn_lead.jpg?itok=Z213LkNG

Gonzalez for America Press Realse

During the past month as the presidential campaign started to kick into full gear, Anthony Gonzalez at not only the future of the party but also the future of the nation and how he could best help the nation as a whole. Earlier this week, Anthony Gonzalez decided to forgo a run for the Senate and has officially announced he will be running for president of the United States. Even though there was internal pressure from upper-level senators asking Gonzalez to run for senate, Anthony believes that race is very winnable with almost any candidate as Sherrod Brown has decided to run for president instead of senate, and Anthony also believes he can do the most good for the country by running for president of the United States. Anthony Gonzalez has a clear vision for the future, the same vision that the founding fathers had, a nation that would give the power to the people and have a federal government that's job is not to create thousands of welfare programs but have a government that protects human rights. Congressman Gonzalez made this clear during his announcement speech earlier today and he also made clear the need for a change in the party. This was another big reason, Congressman Gonzalez decided to forgo a Senate run, he believes he can make more change to the party as a candidate for president then as even an elected Senator. As not only Hispanic but also the youngest candidate in the entire field, Congressman Gonzalez doesn't only represent the views of Americans but he can also relate to the new demographics in America that the Republican party has so far failed to capture. Congressman Gonzalez has a clear path to victory and has made clear his goals as president, something other candidates have yet to do even as they have been in the race for months.

The campaign has talked with Fox News and Congressman Gonzalez will have an invite to the upcoming debate to showcase his ideas to a national audience. Anthony has already started preparing and is hoping for a lively and educational debate among the other candidates, such as Senator Rubio, Governor Noem, Governor DeSantis, and Mr. Shapiro.

The campaign believes Congressman Gonzalez has a strong case for voters in Iowa, with his midwest appeal, in Nevada, with the large Hispanic voting population, and South Carolina, with his strong military support and conservative stances. The congressman will take a tour of those three states, spending three days in each, after the debates. The campaign has not written off New Hampshire and we will continue to put resources in the state but so far no campaign stops have been scheduled in New Hampshire. The campaign has already hired political directors for each of the four early primary states. In Iowa, the political director is Nick Boeyink who was a field organizer for both the Polk county Republicans and Kim Reynold's bids. In New Hampshire, Christopher Ellms will serve as state director and has a long history serving along Governor Chris Sununu on the campaign and in the Governor's mansion. In South Carolina, Ben Hitchcock will serve as State Director and he has worked for Fmr. Congressman Jim Renacci and Congressman Bob Gibbs. In Nevada, the role of state director will be taken by William Stokes who has worked throughout Nevada and worked as deputy political director for Dean Heller in 2018.

All the best,
Keith Schipper
Press Secretary, Gonzalez for America
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2019, 06:18:35 PM »

Tammy Duckworth Responds to Trump's Tweet

NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 06:38:53 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP TWEET ON AUGUST 18TH, 2023 AT 4:25 pm

Media outlets cry foul at trump capitalizing Rats in Democrats, believing the President is secretly calling the Democratic Party rat infested in reference to all the minorities to the party. Major Republican officials have yet to comment on the tweet.
Noem for President Press release
The President's tweets are unproductive and in fact get in the way of improving the ills of our country by exploiting idealogical and social divides. A Noem administration will not attempt to attack people for their appearance or race, not only because it's a reprehensible thing to do, but because there are far more pressing issues facing this country, which I'd encourage our president to pay attention rather that attack enemies like this again. Tammy Duckworth is a veteran who lost a limb in combat, and for her to return to this country only to be attacked in such a way is shameful. Mr President, I know you can do better because I've seen it. So for all of our sakes, please do.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 07:51:15 PM »

Congressman Gonzalez's Debate Answers

Opening Statements: I am Anthony Gonzalez, I am proud to represent the great state of Ohio in Congress and be able to serve the people I grew up beside, the people I live by and the people I work by. This has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life but I also have seen the major pitfalls in our current system. We have drifted away from the representative democracy our founding fathers had dreamed about and we have become a nation being dictated by a ruling class that has become corrupted. I am not part of that ruling class, I am a proud outsider that is just trying to do what is best for this country which passing conservative legislation. I have only spent six years in Congress, I was a professional football player which is the furthest thing from politics other than constantly butting heads. After I retired from the colts, I moved to business and I saw how government regulations and taxes were not only destroying the lives of the business but also the worker. That's why I first ran for congress, so I could cut the corruption, cut the red tape and cut the bullsh**t. I am running for president now for the same reasons, I will fight for business and I will fight for the worker. I am sick and tired of Democrats saying the way minimum wage workers can have a decent wage is by raising their wages, bullsh**t. The way we help those workers isn't by raising the wage which will hurt businesses or will lead workers hours to be cut which hurts the worker, the way to do it is by cutting taxes so you get to keep the money earned and the government can't just take thirty percent of your paycheck anymore and put it into programs like social security which will most likely never be seen. I am a conservative that will lower taxes, cut red tape and cut corruption. I am the candidate fighting for you, the workers and the bussinesses

General Question #1: I am not going to choose one and no Republican up here has to either because we are the open tent party. We are the party of all viewpoints from Liberal to moderate to a conservative like myself. That is why we have been able to win in these areas that have been dead zones for Republicans for years. We have had Republican governors in Massachusetts, and in Vermont and in Maryland and in Oregon. We didn't elect those governors in extremely blue states because Democrats just suddenly switched their view points. It's because this party is a big tent of all ideas and in the states that aren't conservative don't have to have an extremely conservative nominee. They can have moderates like Larry Hogan and Knute Buehler.

General Question #2: No President will be able to stop the Democratic machine from smearing every last supreme court justice we nominate. They will slam even the most Christian and most religious nominee to make them look like satan. Democrats in Washington are willing to do anything to destroy our nominees but we can do is work ten times harder spreading the facts of our nominees than they are working on destroying our nominee. As President, I will make sure to nominate pro-life judges who will uphold the constitution and before I nominate anyone I will dig so far into their background that nothing has been left to uncover so we will be prepared for the baseless smears. I'm ready to take on the Democrats attacks on my nominees to the supreme court, I know Mitch McConnell is too but what I really need to know is if you are ready to fight to strengthen a conservative majority on the Supreme Court

Closing Statements: Our party is the one of Lincoln, our party is the one of Reagan. The Democrats are trying to make us the party of Steve King and the party by pointing to candidates on this stage like Ben Shapiro who constantly defended Steve King and had made multiple other bigoted statements that would tear this country apart if he was the nominee. What our next nominee needs to do is by moving past the racist in this party who have been tearing down not only our a party but our country like Steve King and once again bring it to the party of Lincoln and Reagan. When I first ran for congress, I faced racist attacks for my primary opponent and understand how insulting it is. They make you feel like your viewpoints don't matter because your race, I don't want any candidate or citizen to believe that. As your nominee, I will bring our party past the racism in our party so we can once again fight for conservative judges, conservative values and for the American people.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2019, 08:13:14 PM »

Tammy Duckworth Debate Responses

Opening Statement:

"Thank you so much to our moderators, and everyone in the audience and at home who is tuning in to this debate. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Tammy Duckworth, I have served this country in the Army, in Illinois' VA, and in Congress. I'm running for President because I believe that there's a future worth fighting for. I believe that universal healthcare is within our reach, that we can work together to fight climate change, and that our man made border crisis can be addressed. President Trump has served to divide us, he has focused on wedge issues instead of the kitchen table issues that keep Americans up at night. As President, I will fight for solutions for those very issues, not more of the same partisanship and division."

General Question # 1 : It is obvious that the Democrats are no fan of President Trump, as they have opposed him almost lockstep throughout his presidency. However, most of the electorate is interested : Are there any of you who believe that President Trump did some good and what are the good things that he did that you hope to continue?

"It's no secret that I have very publicly disagreed with the President on many issues over his two terms. I have opposed his efforts to take away healthcare from hard working Americans, to separate children from their parents, and to strip women and LGBTQ people of their rights. If I'm being completely honest, the only major area where we have much of an agreement is on working to democratize foreign dictatorships, however, I will publicly denounce strongmen and dictators, which this President has refused to do."

General Question # 2 : In June of this year, there was an attempt from the Democratic Party to stop the appointment of former Texas Justice and now Associate Justice George C. Hanks to the Supreme Court due to Sexual Assault allegations that are now being looked at thoroughly. As President, what will you do with the Supreme Court when considering these allegations and the ones laid against Brett Kavanaugh?

"I have a simple solution to what is a simple problem, I will vet any nominees to ensure they have not committed sexual assault. The idea that these women came forward for political purposes is absurd. They had their lives upended by public hearings, by accusations of lying. We must believe survivors, and work hard to be sure that those who serve lifetime sentences on the highest court in the country are held to high standards."

Closing Statements :

"I'm so proud to be standing here on this stage tonight. I love this country, and I believe it's worth fighting for. We can make the future better for our sons and daughters through raising our education standards, getting internet access to every American, and by passing common sense gun laws to keep our children safe. Those are the priorities that I want to push through as your President. Americans are ready to move past the division and regression and toward a better future. That's what our country needs as we stand at this all too important crossroad."
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 09:17:58 PM »

https://www.tmz.com/2018/11/07/jim-tressel-anthony-gonzalez-congress-election-ohio-state/

Congressman Gonzalez Schedule, August 2019

August 1st to 6th, 2023: Washington D.C.
August 1st to 5th, 2023
Washington D.C: Work in Congress

August 6th, 2023
Washington D.C: Work in Congress
Washington D.C: Fundraiser with Congressman Bob Gibbs
Washington D.C: Flight to Canton, OH

August 7th to August 12th, 2023: Ohio

August 7th, 2023
Canton, OH: Announcement Speech
Akron, OH: Meeting with Repubican State Legislature for Medina, Summit, Lorain, Morrow and Cuyahoga County
Youngstown, OH: Townhall with business leaders

August 8th, 2023
Canton, OH: Congressional Work

August 9th, 2023
Cleveland, OH: Fundraiser with Congressman Bob Gibbs
Columbus, OH: Fundraiser with Congressman Bob Gibbs and Senator Mary Taylor
Columbus, OH: Endorsement Rally with Senator Mary Taylor and Congressman Bob Gibbs
Cinnencatti, OH: Rally with Senator Mary Taylor

August 10th, 2023
Miami, OH: Meeting with Mayors and City Council members
Toledo, OH: Vist County Republican Party at fair
Toledo, OH: Speech to Women for Trump group

August 11th, 2023
Canton, OH: Open Gonzalez for America Campaign Headquarters
Canton, OH: Pep talk with volunteers and staff

August 12th, 2023
Canton, OH: Meeting with top staff and political director of early states
Medina, OH: Talk with Medina County Teenage Republicans

August 13th, 2023: Maryland

August 13th, 2023
College Park, Maryland: Open Gonzalez for America Campaign Headquarters
Washington D.C: Congressional Work

August 14th to 16th, 2023: South Carolina

August 14th, 2023
North Charleston, SC: Launch Early State bus tour through South Carolina, Iowa and Nevada called the "The Curroption Fighter"
Charleston, SC: Speech to South Carolina Republican Party
Charleston, SC: Meet and Greet with Republican Volunteers, followed by phone calls to potential voters
Charleston, SC: Meet with Former Representative Mark Sanford regarding endorsement

August 15th, 2023
Greensville, SC: Meet with Governor Eric Bolling and multiple State Senators
Greensville, SC: Townhall with Military Veterans
Colombia, SC: Press Conference detailing Military plan
Colombia, SC: First Republican Presidential Debate against Sen. Rubio, Gov. DeSantis, Gov. Noem, Mr. Shapiro, and Sen. Bobby Jindal

August 16th, 2023
Johnson, SC: Meet and Greet with potential voters
Cope, SC: Townhall with Bussiness leaders
Perry, SC: Rally and Fundraiser

August 17th to 18th, 2023: North Carolina, Tennesee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa

August 17th to 18th, 2023
NC, TN, KY, IN, IL, IA: Bus Trip from South Carolina to Iowa

August 19th to 21st, 2023: Iowa

August 19th, 2023
Des Moines, IA: Speech at Iowa State Fair
Des Moines, IA: Meet and Greet at Polk County Republicans meeting
Ames, IA: Speech to Ames Republican Party

August 20th, 2023
Cedar Falls, IA: Opening of Iowa Field Office
Cedar Falls, IA: Volunteer event to build enthusiasm with grassroots
Waterloo, IA: Doorknocking with staff and volunteers
Cedar Rapids, IA: Rally at Casey Pizza

August 21st, 2023
Sioux City, IA: Meet with Randy Feenstra
Cherokee, IA: Rally with Congressman Bob Gibbs over Agriculture
Sheldon, IA: Meet and Greet with farmers and Congressman Bob Gibbs

August 22nd to 23rd, 2023: Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Neveda

August 22nd to 23rd, 2023
NE, WY, UT, NV: Bus trip from Iowa to Nevada
UT: Meet with Governor Spencer Cox regarding endorsment

August 24th to 26th, 2023: Neveda

August 24th, 2023
Anderson, NV: Speech to Republican Hispanic Caucus
Anderson, NV: Commit to Caucus event
Eureka, NV: Speech to Eureka Republican Party

August 25th, 2023
Reno, NV: Lunch with Former Senator Dean Heller
Reno, NV: Meet and Greet with Nevada Republican Party
Sparks, NV: Fundraiser with Senator Mary Taylor
Sparks, NV: Women for Gonzalez Rally with Senator Mary Taylor

August 26th, 2023
Overton, NV: Meet and Greet with Local Ranchers
Henderson, NV: Rally with Senator Mary Taylor
Las Vegas, NV: End Bus Tour with the reveal of his Ending Corruption Legislation
Las Vegas, NV: Fly to Canton, OH

August 27th to 28th, 2023: Ohio

August 27th, 2023
Lorain, OH: Speech to Lorain County Republican Party
Lorain, OH: Meet with Congressman Jim Jordan regarding endorsement
Cleveland, OH: Fundraiser with Congressman Bob Gibbs

August 28th, 2023
Canton, OH: Meeting with Communications Director regarding messaging
Cleveland, OH: Rally with Congressman Bob Gibbs and Senator Mary Taylor
Cleveland, OH: Fly to Washington D.C.

August 29th to August 31st, 2023: Washington D.C. and Maryland

August 29th, 2023
College Park, MD: Speech to University of Maryland College Students
College Park, MD: Meet with Top Staff

August 30th, 2023
College Park, MD: Phone Calls with Staff and Volunteers
Washington D.C: Fundraiser

August 31st, 2023
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2019, 09:31:38 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2019, 12:59:45 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 2

(Own creation)

August 16-17, 2023
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa

Source : https://oklahoman.com/gallery/6032785/kasich-rubio-drop-in-on-rainy-iowa-state-fair
-Vice-President Rubio and his family participate at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines, Iowa where he meets with fairgoers and called for ethanol and farm subsidies to keep America's agriculture industry strong, competitive and productive and to help farmers and agricultural communities to recover from the effects of the trade war with China in an effort to attract Iowa's farmers and rural voters. He also underlined Des Moines' business friendly reputation to promote the importance to make America the best place in the world to start a business by reducing the cost of doing business in America and cutting taxes and regulations on the American people and on business owners, which will bring a stronger purchasing power to our people and increase our businesses' ability to grow, to expand, to produce, to sell and to create jobs.

August 18
-Campaign in Denison, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Town hall meeting in Denison, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Schleswig, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Sac City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Health care policy speech in Sac City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Manson, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Rockwell City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Gun rights policy speech in Rockwell City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Lake City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Tax reform policy speech in Lake City, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Gowrie, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Fort Dodge, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Kim Reynolds gives a speech in which she officially announces her endorsement to Marco Rubio :

Source : https://governor.iowa.gov/2019/08/gov-reynolds-appoints-julie-schumacher-to-the-court-of-appeals
Under Governor Branstad, Iowa made strong progress. We expanded gun rights in that state, stood up for Iowa farmers, defended the life of the unborn and delivered the largest tax cuts in state history. And when I succeeded Branstad, Iowa made another progress with me becoming the first woman elected Governor of the great state of Iowa and I continued my predecessor's policies. In the last 6 years, I signed a bill into law requiring public universities to protect the fullest degree of intellectual freedom and free expression. Through my judicial appointments, I shifted the Iowa Supreme Court in a conservative direction, thus defending your gun rights and giving unborn children a chance to live and appreciate life. I supported President Trump's decision to sign the memorandum to pass the construction of the Dakota Access pipeline that facilated oil transportation and production and boosted job creation accross the country, including here in Iowa. I reduced government spending and cut Iowans' taxes. As a result, Iowa now has the 3rd lowest unemployment rate in all the nation, which is 2.5 %. Because we believe in small government, free enterprise and capitalism and so does Marco Rubio and that's why I'm proud to endorse his presidential campaign.

For all his life, Marco Rubio fought not only to defend the American Dream but also to expand it. In the Senate, he successfully fought to double the Child Tax Credit, which made the Trump tax cuts broader and effective. He chaired the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, thus making strong contributions in our nation's economic prosperity by defending the interests of small businesses. Vice-President Rubio knows what it takes to get businesses working and how to create jobs. As President, he will do so by reducing your taxes for the sake of a stronger purchasing power for you, by making America the best country in the world to do business through lower taxes on businesses and reduction of the cost of doing business in America, by taking advantage of all of America's sources of energies, by championing free trade for the sake of America's competitiveness in the world economy, by favoring school choice and by balancing the budget. He will also fight to defend your Second Amendment rights as well as freedom of religion. Marco Rubio is a principled constitutional conservative who understands that power belongs to the states — and to the people — not bureaucrats in Washington. As a member of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and now as Vice-President of the United States, he clearly has the right foreign policy experience to work with our allies, to defeat radical Islamic terrorism and to fight for democracy. He is the best-positioned candidate to both win the Republican nomination and defeat the Democratic nominee in November 2024. So Iowans, I ask you to join us in this campaign for America's future and vote for Marco Rubio, the next President of the United States of America. Thank you, God bless Iowa and God bless the United States of America.

-Campaign in Scranton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Grand Junction, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Jefferson, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Pro-life policy speech in Jefferson, Iowa
-Campaign in Carroll, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Energy policy speech in Carroll, Iowa
-Campaign in Manning, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Coon Rapids, Iowa with Kim Reynolds

August 19
-Campaign in Guthrie Center, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Coon Rapids, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Stuart, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Small government policy speech in Stuart, Iowa
-Campaign in Greenfield, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-National defense policy speech at the Iowa Aviation Museum in Greenfield, Iowa
-Campaign in West Des Moines, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Agriculture policy speech at Hy-Vee in West Des Moines, Iowa
-Free trade policy speech in West Des Moines, Iowa
-Campaign in Urbandale, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Economic policy speech in Urbandale, Iowa
-Campaign in Clive, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Waukee, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Newton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Ethanol subsidy policy speech in Newton, Iowa
-Campaign in Pella, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Manufacturing and agriculture policy speech at Vermeer Company headquarters in Pella, Iowa, where Vice-President Rubio reiterates his promise to cut taxes and regulations on tractor, seed and agriculture companies, in order to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors, seeds and agricultural products, to create jobs, to improve agricultural technologies, thus helping Iowans and Americans to accomplish their agricultural activities and ensure their subsistence.
-Economic policy speech at Pella Corporation in Pella, Iowa
-Campaign in Knoxville, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Foreign policy speech in Knoxville, Iowa
-Campaign in Indianola, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Fundraising event at Des Moines Metro Opera in Indianola, Iowa
-Campaign in Winterest, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Adela, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Agriculture policy speech at Stine Seed headquarters in Adel, Iowa

August 20
-Campaign in Boone, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Madrid, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Nevada, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Nevada, Iowa
-Campaign in Marshalltown, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Manufacturing policy speech at the Marshalltown Company in Marshalltown, Iowa
-Veteran policy speech at Iowa Veterans Home in Marshalltown, Iowa
-Campaign in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Economic policy speech at Rockwell Collins headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Foreign policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Health care policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Agriculture policy speech in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
-Fundraising event at Cedar Rapids Museum of Art in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

August 21
-Campaign in Anamosa, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Manufacturing policy speech at the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa, Iowa
-Campaign in Monticello, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Tax cut policy speech in Monticello, Iowa
-Campaign in West Branch, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Wilton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Town hall meeting with voters in Wilton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Tipton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Infrastructure policy speech in Tipton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Clinton, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Economic policy speech in Clinton, Iowa
-Foreign policy speech in Clinton, Iowa
-Campaign in Bellevue, Iowa with Kim Reynolds
-Campaign in Maquoketa, Iowa with Kim Reynolds

August 22-24
-Vice-Presidential duties in Washington D.C.

August 25
-Flight to San Francisco, California
-Build campaign infrastructure in California
-Campaign in San Francisco, California
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of San Francisco in San Francisco, California
-Economic policy speech in San Francisco, California
-Fundraising event at the San Francisco Ferry Building in San Francisco, California
-Foreign policy speech at the War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco, California :

Source : https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/10/still-backing-trump-rubio-wishes-we-had-a-better-choices-for-president-106259
Almost a year ago, Boko Haram committed a terrorist attack here in San Francisco, which killed 42 people and wounded 76 others. Fortunately, our courageous police officers did a great job in stopping the jihadists and killing these barbarians. Shortly after that, our Administration has made it clear that we will not surrender to terrorism and fight them wherever they are in order to protect our country and our freedom. That's what we did by leading airstrikes against Boko Haram in West Africa and by providing military training to our local allies.

However, several of my potential Democratic opponents, especially Senator Brown, has proven to be siding on the wrong side of national security issues as he has called to repeal the Patriot Act that has been effective in protecting our country and our freedom. The Patriot Act allowed intelligence agents to share with FBI criminal investigators evidence that an anonymous letter sent to the FBI had come from an individual with Al Qaeda. That letter began the investigation into an alleged terror cell in Lackawanna, New York, that has resulted in six guilty pleas. That same information-sharing authority was used against members of an alleged terror cell in Portland, Oregon, that an undercover informant said was preparing for possible attacks against Jewish schools or synagogues. Continued surveillance under the Patriot Act of one suspect led to six others, who likely would have scattered or fled if the first suspect had been arrested right away. Thanks to Patriot Act, terror financing provisions of the law were used in numerous cases, including charges against a member of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, on charges of being an unlicensed money transmitter. The same authority has been used to prosecute people illegally sending money to Iraq, Yemen, the United Arab Emirates and India. Powers permitted under the Patriot Act have also been used in investigations involving potential school bomb attacks, computer hackers, child pornography, violent fugitives and illegal weapons sales. In one case, Patriot Act electronic communications authorities allowed law enforcement agencies to identify a person who had sent 200 threatening letters laced with white powder in Lafayette. Over 40 terror plots, if not more, that were planned to be committed against the United States were foiled since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 thanks to domestic and international cooperation, as well as efforts to track down terror, including the Patriot Act.

No wonder that even after 9/11, Sherrod Brown voted against giving law enforcement the tools they need to help stop international terror just like he voted against the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security. He doesn't know what it takes to keep this country safe. We can't afford to lower our guards against radical Islamic terrorism. If I'm President, I will lead America to victory against Boko Haram by keeping our security measures strong, by pursuing airstrikes on Boko Haram in West Africa, by multiplying drone bases in that region, by working with our allies and by providing military training as well as intelligence and material support to our local allies' armed troops to help them combat Boko Haram. That's how we're going to win the War on Terror and keep America and the whole world safe and justice will be done for the victims of the attack in San Francisco.

Thank you, God bless you. God bless San Francisco and God bless America.

-Rally with voters at Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
-Immigration reform policy speech at the Mission District in San Francisco, California in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Barnstorm at Chinatown in San Francisco, California in an effort to attract Asian-American voters
-Campaign in San Jose, California
-Free enterprise policy speech at eBay headquarters in San Jose, California
-Energy policy speech in San Jose, California
-Education policy speech in San Jose, California
-Rally with voters at the SAP Center in San Jose, California
-Campaign in Santa Cruz, California
-Meet with college voters at the University of Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz, California
-Manufacturing policy speech in Santa Cruz, California
-Infrastructure policy speech in Santa Cruz, California
-Campaign in Fresno, California
-Health care policy speech in Fresno, California
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Fresno, California

August 26
-Rally with voters at Chukchansi Park in Fresno, California
-Campaign in Sacramento, California
-Town hall meeting with voters at the Sacramento Theatre Company in Sacramento, California
-Border security policy speech at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California
-Campaign in Santa Clara, California
-Free market policy speech at Intel headquarters in Santa Clara, California
-Meet with college voters at Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, California
-Campaign in Simi Valley
-Speech at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley :

Source : https://www.politico.com/story/2011/08/rubio-wows-them-in-reagan-country-061956
Hi. It's great to be back at the Reagan Library. I remember having saved Nancy Reagan from fall right here, 12 years ago. Just like his 1980 campaign slogan demonstrated, it has always been the purpose of Ronald Reagan to protect America's greatness, especially after a time of recession, oil crisis, hostage taking of U.S. ambassadors in Iran and Cold War. So as President, he cut taxes which created 16 million jobs and reduced our unemployment rate by 2 %. Ronald Reagan rebuilt our military and launched, exactly 40 years ago, the Strategic Defense Initiative to protect the United States from attack by ballistic strategic nuclear weapons, which helped us to take the advantage over the Soviet Union and led us to victory in the Cold War. Today again, we are better off than we were 8 years ago thanks to the creation of 6 million jobs due to the Trump tax cuts and snall government, giving us the lowest unemployment rate in 5 decades. By rebuilding and strengthening our military after 8 years of cuts in defense, we defeated ISIS in Syria and Iraq and as California and the West Coast as well as Hawaii were in the frontline of the North Korean nuclear threat, President Trump successfully negotiated with Pyongyang, which led to the denuclearization of North Korea and now to the opening of their economy to the rest of the world and will lead to political reform in this country. And thanks to the creation of the U.S. Space Force, we are now able to protect our satellites against Russian and Chinese anti-satellite weaponry and and this new force is now guiding our troops in counter-terrorism operations.

To make sure we will be better still in the next 4 years, as President I will cut taxes for all Americans, promote free trade, get us to energy independence and invest a part of oil revenues to the development of renewable energies, pursue our fight against Boko Haram and work with our allies to ratify the Fissile Material Cut-Off Treaty to make sure North Korea and Iran will respect their engagements and get the world to permanent nuclear security.

I need your support and your vote and that way we will keep moving America forward.

-Campaign in Los Angeles, California
-Economic policy speech at the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles, California
-Fundraising event at the Los Angeles Public Library in Los Angeles, California
-Rally with voters at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California where Rubio reiterates his pledge to integrate America into TPP in order to make America competitive in the Asia-Pacific region and will boost Silicon Valley through an increase of Silicon Valley's exports of computer and electronics products and will also boost California's Central Valley farmers looking to grow their markets overseas. The Rubio campaign hopes that these efforts will help attracting voters who selected the economy as the most important issue of this election.
-Foreign policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Immigration policy speech at the Los Angeles Metropolitan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles, California in an effort to appeal among Hispanic voters
-Rally with voters at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, California where Rubio expresses his optimism about the city hosting the 2028 Summer Olympics and promises the development of all the necessary infrastructure to make the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles spectacular, dynamic and successful.
-Energy policy speech in Los Angeles, California
-Manufacturing policy speech at Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co. in Los Angeles, California

August 27
-Flight to Dallas, Texas
-Build campaign infrastructure in Texas
-Campaign in Dallas, Texas
-Energy policy speech at Energy Transfer Equity in Dallas, Texas
-Border security policy speech in Dallas, Texas
-Tax cut policy speech in Dallas, Texas
-Manufacturing policy speech at Texas Instruments in Dallas, Texas
-Campaign in Garland, Texas
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Garland, Texas where Vice-President Rubio reminds voters that Garland is where ISIS led its first attack on the U.S. soil in May 2015 and praised the courage of police officers who stopped the two perpetrators and emphasizes on the Trump Administration's successful efforts to fight ISIS such as strong U.S. military and strong alliances, which defeated ISIS in Syria and Iraq and killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He pledges to lead America and its allies to victory in the War on Terror as President by keeping our military strong and modernizing it through the enter in service of the Northrop Grumman B-21 Raider, the deep strike missile system, U.S. Space Force weapons systems and the Columbia-class submarine program, by strengthening and expanding our alliances and by building drone bases in West Africa to fight Boko Haram and to provide military training as well as material and intelligence support for African countries' armed forces to help them combat jihadism.

-Campaign in Plano, Texas
-Campaign in McKinney, Texas
-Campaign in Denton, Texas
-Education policy speech in Denton, Texas
-Campaign in Rockwall, Texas
-Campaign in Fort Worth, Texas
-Gun rights policy speech in Fort Worth, Texas
-Foreign policy speech at Bell Helicopter headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas
-SCOTUS policy speech in Fort Worth, Texas
-Campaign in Arlington, Texas
-Health care policy speech in Arlington, Texas
-Rally with voters at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas

August 28
-Campaign in Houston, Texas
-Free trade policy speech in Houston, Texas
-Energy policy speech at Phillips 66 headquarters in Houston, Texas
-Rally with voters at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
-Immigration policy speech in Houston, Texas
-Economic policy speech in Houston, Texas
-Foreign policy speech in Houston, Texas
-Fundraising event at Williams Tower in Houston, Texas
-Campaign in Richmond, Texas
-Campaign in Sugar Land, Texas
-Campaign in Hempstead, Texas
-Campaign in The Woodlands, Texas
-Infrastructure policy speech in The Woodlands, Texas
-Pro-life policy speech in The Woodlands, Texas
-Campaign in Liberty, Texas
-Campaign in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Energy policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Foreign policy speech at the USS Lexington floating museum in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Free enterprise policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Campaign in Kingsville, Texas
-Campaign in Portland, Texas
-Campaign in Rockport, Texas
-Flight to New York City, New York
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2019, 09:50:08 AM »

What Rodriguez did

In early August Ivan Rodríguez campaigned in Iowa and Puerto Rico on leadership and tax cuts and how he is the proven leader in this GOP race.

In mid August Ivan got campaign ad running in all 50 states and PR plus talk talked about Tax Reform and budget reform in South Carolina.

In Late August Rodriguez talked about trade and space expiration in Florida and South Carolina.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2019, 10:40:48 AM »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 3

(Own creation)

August 29, 2023
-Build campaign infrastructure in the state of New York
-Campaign in New York City, New York
-Energy policy speech at the Mobile headquarters in New York City, New York
-Economic policy speech in the Chrysler Building in New York City, New York
-Fundraising event at the Rockefeller Center in New York City, New York
-Immigration policy speech at Boricua College in New York City, New York in order to woo the Puerto Ricans and Hispanics of any race
-Dinner with the voters at the Subway facility in New York City, New York
-Free enterprise policy speech at the Westfield World Trade Center in New York City, New York
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum in New York City, New York
-Speech in front of the Statue of Liberty in New York City, New York
-Barnstorm at Times Square in New York City, New York
-Fundraising event at the New York Mercantile Exchange in New York City, New York
-Foreign policy speech a the UN headquarters in New York City, New York
-Rally with voters at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
-Fundraising supper at the Pasty's Italian Restaurant in New York City, New York

August 30, 2023
-Campaign in Yonkers, New York
-Town hall meeting with voters in Yonkers, New York
-Small government policy speech in Yonkers, New York
-Campaign in Warwick, New York
-Campaign in West Point, New York
-Foreign policy speech in front of military recruits and students at the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York
-Campaign in Poughkeepsie, New York
-Infrastructure policy speech in Poughkeepsie, New York
-Campaign in Albany, New York
-Economic policy speech in Albany, New York
-Fundraising event at the One Commerce Plaza in Albany, NY
-Meet with college voters at the State University of New York at Albany in Albany, NY
-Meet with voters and donors at the Empire State Plaza in Albany, NY
-Speech at the Irish American Heritage Museum in Albany, NY
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Albany-Rensselaer in Albany, NY
-Campaign in Syracuse, New York
-Manufacturing policy speech in Syracuse, New York
-Energy policy speech in Syracuse, New York
-Flight to North Charleston, South Carolina
-Campaign in North Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley

Source : https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/nikki-haley-marco-rubio-reunite-thursday-on-capitol-hill-with/article_faf0e2fa-5769-11e7-aa7a-d31e75a1a33d.html
-Speech given by Nikki Haley at the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, South Carolina where she announces her endorsement to Marco Rubio and underlines her business background as well as her record as Governor of South Carolina during which she fought to remove the Confederate flag from the Capitol Hill after the 2015 shooting in Charleston and growed the state economy by attracting new companies to the Palmetto State through a reduction of corporate income tax rate to 5 %, an abolition of the state property tax, local income tax, inventory tax, sales tax on manufacturing equipment, wholesale tax and unitary tax on worldwide profits, by having industrial power or materials for finished products and by reducing the cost of doing business in South Carolina. She also underlined her record as US Ambassador to the UN in which she the US withdrew from UNESCO due to anti-Israel bias, abolished the Iran nuclear deal to stop state-sponsored terrorism, successfully stood up to North Korea's nuclear threat through a strong military, strong diplomacy and effetive sanctions, which is getting the world to an un-nuclear North Korea. She praised Rubio's experience as Senator, as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and as Vice-President of the United States, a background that makes him, as she declared, the most qualified to lead this country and bring it to full employment and permanent prosperity and to lead America to total victory against terrorism and to nuclear security.

-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Joint Base Charleston in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Health care policy speech in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in North Charleston, South Carolina
-Campaign in Goose Creek, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Foreign policy speech at Nuclear Power School in Goose Creek, South Carolina
-Campaign in Florence, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech in Florence, South Carolina
-Campaign in Lexington, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Education policy speech in Lexington, South Carolina
-Tax reform policy speech in Lexington, South Carolina
-Campaign in Rock Hill, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Campaign in Moncks Corner, South Carolina with Nikki Haley

Source : https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/fighting-for-florida?ID=7D3AF971-C3A6-40BA-8B16-6E3D9F65B959
-In an effort to appeal among African-American voters, Vice-President Rubio gives a speech in Rock Hill, South Carolina where he reminds voters that the Republican Party is the party that abolished slavery under Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War, that it was then Republican Governor Nikki Haley fought to remove the Confederate flag from South Carolina's Capitol Hill after the 2015 shooting in Charleston and that thanks to the Trump tax cuts and to the economic prosperity America is now living, we brought the African-American unemployment rate at its lowest rate ever and called on African-American voters to mobilize and vote for Rubio in order to pursue the progress for all Americans, including African-Americans, thanks to his experience and determination to make the American Dream possible for all.
-Rally with voters at the Winthrop Coliseum in Rock Hill, South Carolina

August 31, 2023
-Campaign in Greenville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with college voters at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech at the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research in Greenville, South Carolina
-Fundraising event at the Peace Center in Greenville, South Carolina
-Rally with voters at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
-Campaign in Mauldin, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Agriculture policy speech in Mauldin, South Carolina
-Campaign in Laurens, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Campaign in Abbeville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Campaign in Sumter, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Foreign policy speech at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina
-Pro-life policy speech in Sumter, South Carolina
-Campaign in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Free trade policy speech in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
-Flight to Atlanta, Georgia
-Build campaign infrastructure in Georgia
-Campaign in Atlanta, Georgia
-Free enterprise policy speech in Atlanta, Georgia
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Atlanta, Georgia
-Rally with voters at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, Georgia
-Speech at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park in Atlanta, Georgia in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Campaign in Marietta, Georgia
-National defense policy speech at Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta, Georgia
-Campaign in Decatur, Georgia
-Campaign in Marietta, Georgia
-Campaign in Athens, Georgia
-Fundraising at the Georgia Theatre in Athens, Georgia
-SCOTUS policy speech in Athens, Georgia
-Manufacturing policy speech in Athens, Georgia
-Campaign in Macon, Georgia
-Rally with voters at Luther Williams Field in Macon, Georgia where Rubio touts on his status as the most electable Republican among the primary field
-Campaign in Savannah, Georgia
-Tax reform policy speech in Savannah, Georgia
-Nuclear security policy speech in Savannah, Georgia
-Health care policy speech in Savannah, Georgia
-Flight to Washington D.C. for Vice-Presidential duties
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2019, 03:19:26 PM »

Shapiro's response to Congressman Gonzalez during 1st debate:

Closing Statements: Our party is the one of Lincoln, our party is the one of Reagan. The Democrats are trying to make us the party of Steve King and the party by pointing to candidates on this stage like Ben Shapiro who constantly defended Steve King and had made multiple other bigoted statements that would tear this country apart if he was the nominee.

"If I may respond with all due respect to congressman Gonzalez, what he just said was a flat out lie. There is no doubt that I am the most transparent candidate in this race when it comes to the issues. If you actually do the research surrounding what happened with Steve King you would know I spoke out without hesitation against his remarks and I never wasted my breath defending Steve King. I spoke out everywhere from my podcast or various articles that my opinion was that his remarks were indefensible and completely stupid. You would also know that I even donated money for his primary challenger in the 2020 elections! We should not be attacking each other and suggesting bigotry onto others. We know we are all on the same page when it comes to this stuff and what congressman Gonzalez is doing is completely divisive."

"In my book, "the right side of history" I consistently attacked white nationalism and the alt-right but of course many decide to ignore such things and claim bigotry on my end. This is ultimately a losing argument and these attacks won't do anyone any favors and it certainly won't help Americans across the nation. I know that what makes this country great is the fact that our values are not restricted to one group of people. The values of freedom, life, and liberty is for anyone in this country regardless of race or ethnicity and it's a beautiful thing and I agree with Congressman Gonzalez that those ideas should be celebrated."

Congressman Anthony Gonzalez (OH-16)-Mr. Shapiro, I am not calling you alt-right or a white nationalist. The point I am making is that if we nominate somebody who stood so close to Steve King for so long like yourself then they will continue to claim we are the party of racism or the party of Steve King. To address your first point, you had constantly stood by Congressman Steve King for years even while many other principled Republican started to call him out for his obvious racism. You waited years to call him out till the rest of the bandwagon had already called him out. You even campaigned with him and now you think everyone will just forget the years you licked his boots? I have faced racist attacks and I know how hurtful they are, that is why I never supported Steve King and will never support an obvious racist as you had for so many years. I will once again say, I don't think you are racist but if we nominate you then for the next four years we will once again be slammed for our racist past. It is time we move on from our past racism and once again obtain the mantle of Lincoln and Reagan, I will bring our party back to our roots and unite this country
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2019, 06:27:32 PM »

Gonzalez for America Press Release

RE: Hispanics' voice
August 17th, 2019
Gonzalez for America

To whom it may concern,
The Gonzalez for America campaign is thoroughly disappointed in the decision by the RNC and DNC to remove Nevada voters from the process by pushing back their caucus state. Congressman Gonzalez believes all voices need to be represented with Nevada in the early state mix, candidates are forced to address concerns of the west and Hispanics such as Immigration. With nearly 70% of Deleware being white, all minorities and everyone west of Iowa's viewpoints is being disenfranchised as few candidates will address voters who are not in the crucial early states. This is why Congressman Gonzalez has decided to skip Deleware and will continue to campaign in heavy minority states such as Florida and Nevada so every single voter can be heard from. In addition to skipping Deleware, Congressman Gonzalez will urge the RNC to move Nevada's caucus back to its original position in the early state lineup and urge the rest of the candidates to also to talk with the RNC about moving Nevada back up to its place in the early states. The political director for Congressman Gonzalez in Nevada, William Stokes, will continue working on building support but with limited resources, the Nevada team will no longer be growing past the currently employed staff.

All question regarding this press release please send to press@GonzalezforUSA.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies