A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:49:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Author Topic: A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 60803 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2019, 10:10:00 PM »

Ivan Rodriguez campaign ad “Proven” that airs in all 50 states and PR

When I took office of governor of Puerto Rico in late 2019. The country was still recovering from the  corruption of Ricardo Rosselló even after he resigned. When I took power I was able to heal and recover the whole area by bipartisan matters. 

I later then became a very popular Bipartisan governor in Puerto Rico and was able to clean up all the mess of the past hurricanes and floods plus in the first time in more than 35 years Puerto Rico under my governorship was considered one of the best places in North America. 

I own it all to my faith in my country and people and proven to get things done no matter what issue we disagree with and in 2022 I won landslide in the biggest Puerto Rico governorship in the state’s history.

No governor has pushed more for statehood of Puerto Rico than mine has and as President I will in my first 100 days get it finally accomplished.

As President I will work for you no matter who you are because at the end of the day we are all Americans.

I am Ivan Rodríguez and I approve this message.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2019, 09:38:15 AM »
« Edited: September 02, 2019, 10:46:56 AM by terp40hitch »

Gonzalez Surrogate Scheadule

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2018/03/mary_taylor_has_become_one_of.html
Senator Mary Taylor (R-OH)

Senator Taylor was one of the earliest endorsers of Congressman Gonzalez and formally endorsed the Congressman at a rally in Columbus, Ohio two days after the official announcement. Taylor would join Gonzalez for some of the rest of Gonzalez's tour around the state and when she wasn't touring with the Congressman, she was doing fundraisers for the Congressman in Washington D.C. and around Ohio. Later in the month, Senator Taylor joined the Congressman in the last days of his bus tour in Nevada. Senator Taylor also joined Congressman Gonzalez's campaign in calling for the RNC to push back Deleware's primary and moving up Nevada or Colorado or another heavy minority state.

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2018/09/rep_bob_gibbs_introduces_bill.html
Congressman Bob Gibbs (R-OH-07)

Congressman Gibbs was not only one of Congressman Gonzalez's presidential bid but also his congressional bid in 2018. Gibbs, like Senator Taylor, joined Congressman Gonzalez on many of his stops along his tour of Ohio and also fundraised with the Congressman's campaign in Ohio and in Washington D.C. Congressman Gibbs also joined Congressman Gonzalez on his bus tour in Iowa and was his main surrogate on Agriculture. As the former President of the Ohio Farmers Association, Congressman Gibbs will be a key asset to Congressman Gonzalez in Iowa, a state the campaign hopes will help him make an early mark.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2019, 09:48:14 AM »

Shapiro's response to Congressman Gonzalez during 1st debate:

Closing Statements: Our party is the one of Lincoln, our party is the one of Reagan. The Democrats are trying to make us the party of Steve King and the party by pointing to candidates on this stage like Ben Shapiro who constantly defended Steve King and had made multiple other bigoted statements that would tear this country apart if he was the nominee.

"If I may respond with all due respect to congressman Gonzalez, what he just said was a flat out lie. There is no doubt that I am the most transparent candidate in this race when it comes to the issues. If you actually do the research surrounding what happened with Steve King you would know I spoke out without hesitation against his remarks and I never wasted my breath defending Steve King. I spoke out everywhere from my podcast or various articles that my opinion was that his remarks were indefensible and completely stupid. You would also know that I even donated money for his primary challenger in the 2020 elections! We should not be attacking each other and suggesting bigotry onto others. We know we are all on the same page when it comes to this stuff and what congressman Gonzalez is doing is completely divisive."

"In my book, "the right side of history" I consistently attacked white nationalism and the alt-right but of course many decide to ignore such things and claim bigotry on my end. This is ultimately a losing argument and these attacks won't do anyone any favors and it certainly won't help Americans across the nation. I know that what makes this country great is the fact that our values are not restricted to one group of people. The values of freedom, life, and liberty is for anyone in this country regardless of race or ethnicity and it's a beautiful thing and I agree with Congressman Gonzalez that those ideas should be celebrated."

Congressman Anthony Gonzalez (OH-16)-Mr. Shapiro, I am not calling you alt-right or a white nationalist. The point I am making is that if we nominate somebody who stood so close to Steve King for so long like yourself then they will continue to claim we are the party of racism or the party of Steve King. To address your first point, you had constantly stood by Congressman Steve King for years even while many other principled Republican started to call him out for his obvious racism. You waited years to call him out till the rest of the bandwagon had already called him out. You even campaigned with him and now you think everyone will just forget the years you licked his boots? I have faced racist attacks and I know how hurtful they are, that is why I never supported Steve King and will never support an obvious racist as you had for so many years. I will once again say, I don't think you are racist but if we nominate you then for the next four years we will once again be slammed for our racist past. It is time we move on from our past racism and once again obtain the mantle of Lincoln and Reagan, I will bring our party back to our roots and unite this country

Shapiro: "For the first time during this debate Congressman Gonzalez is actually right. I was a previous supporter of Steve King along with most other Republicans but what he utterly fails to mention is the fact that unlike so many politicians in the GOP I actually took responsibility and admitted when I was wrong before I even had any intention of running for office. On my website, the daily wire there is literally a list of my mistakes because I was actually willing to be held accountable for my past and that is the kind of person Americans need as leaders. We need politicians with integrity and the decency to hold themselves accountable and I did just that YEARS ago because I knew people weren't going to forget. So thank you, Congressman, for giving me the chance to strengthen my candidacy at this point with this weak argument."

"Congressman Gonzalez, at the end of the day I agree with you on the issue of race and I am sure everyone else on this debate stage does as well. We are on the same side and you need to stop holding onto this weak line of attack because I promise that this will not be productive for the country".

Congressman Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH-16)- It's great to hear that you agree with me now but for years when you weren't running for office, you made many racial insensitive comments along with supporting openly racist like Congressman King. I agree its good that you apologized but after so many comments that were obviously either racial incentive or just outright racist, we must ask ourselves if, if we truly want to move on from being the party of racism, should we nominate someone with such a sketchy past with race? I think we must move past our racist past and move forward with our party and we aren't moving forward if we nominate you as our nominee. You would continue us down a dark path that I don't want to see the end of and I don't think many on this stage would either especially since many are either women or a minority.

I am ready to lead not only our party but our nation past our racist and bigoted past, I don't trust Mr. Shapiro dealing with race but he will have to if he is president which is why we must not let that happen. And Mr. Shapiro, I don't believe every time you attack someone you are dividing the country, what is divisive is if I didn't attack you and propped you up even though I know your views on race are very divisive.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2019, 11:22:04 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2020, 07:44:09 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's First TV Ad

Title : Experience and Leadership

Airing : Nationwide (in all the 50 states as well as in all U.S. territories, including Puerto Rico)

Experience and Leadership advertising narration :

Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nK60C4BqLo
All my life, I fought to protect and expand the American Dream to ensure that our children and grandchildren can earn all the opportunities that previous generations couldn't have earned for themselves just like my parents did when they came from Cuba to America thanks to the hard work of a bartender and a housekeeper.

Source : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Speaker-designate_Marco_Rubio_with_a_blank_book_titled_100_Innovative_Ideas_For_Florida%27s_Future.jpg
I was elected to the Florida House of Representatives in 2000 and then Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives in 2006 and I published a book titled 100 Innovative Ideas for Florida's Future. And 24 of these ideas became law and another 10 were partially enacted. Among the items from the book that became law were multiple-year car registrations, a requirement that high schools provide more vocational courses, and an expanded voucher-like school-choice program.

Source : https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/speech-billed-plan-introduction-sen-marco-rubio-outlines/story?id=53442133
After that, I've been in the U.S. Senate for 10 years when I co-sponsored and passed the AGREE Act, the Regulation Costs to Small Businesses Act, the 2014 VA reform bill to ensure better social services for our veterans, these sanctions on Hezbollah, my amendment to double the Child Tax Credit from $1000 to $2000 to make the Trump tax cuts permanent and the Let Freedom Reign Act to liberate Venezuela from opression and ensure its transition towards democracy by arming the Venezuelan insurgency. During that time, I chaired the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, making strong contributions to America's economic prosperity by defending the interests of American small businesses by passing all the policies favorable for businesses in this country and by standing up to China's economic cheating.

Source : https://www.floridatoday.com/story/tech/science/space/2019/07/19/rubio-small-brubio-small-businesses-critical-to-space-programusinesses-critical-space-program/1766712001/

Source : https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rubio-top-gop-senators-hit-back-trump-s-syria-pullout-n954441
In 2020, President Trump has chosen me to help him keep America great and I became Vice-President of the United States. And together, we made strong progress for America : 6 million new jobs created, lowest unemployment rate in  over 50 years, borders secured thanks to the completion of the building of the Border Wall, ISIS is eliminated in Iraq and Syria and denuclearization of North Korea and Iran.

Now I'm running for President to pursue America's progress. My experience and leadership has prepared me to lead this country to more progress.

As President, I will cut taxes and regulations for all Americans and businesses to make America the best place in the world to do business, get us to energy independence by taking advantage of our sources of energy, reduce government spending, balance the budget and champion free trade to make us competitive in the world economy and preserve America's status as the first trade power in the world through lower tariffs and reduction of our corporate tax rate to 15 % and tax cuts for our manufacturing businesses to keep manufacturing jobs here in America.

Source : https://iea.org.uk/the-importance-of-free-trade-and-how-to-derive-its-full-benefits/

Now that our borders are secured and that illegal immigration is brought under control, we can now reform our immigration system in order to make the American Dream possible for all, to allow immigrants here in this country to earn U.S. citizenship and higher education and to strengthen America's status as inclusive nation and as the land of opportunity. I will nominate conservative judges to defend our God-given rights and the Constitution. Thanks to the progress made in the last six years in terms of space exploration, we're going to launch a crewed mission to Mars by 2030.

Source : https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2018/09/17/the-us-navy-is-going-to-need-a-bigger-boat-and-its-getting-ready-to-buy-one/
I will strengthen and moernidze our military and expand our alliances in order to keep America safe and defeat radical Islamic terrorism and counter the threat represented by Putin's Russia. Thanks to the continuation of strong American leadership, I will also work with our allies to ratify the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty to get the world to permanent nuclear security and to strengthen global peace.

Source : https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/strengthening-nuclear-security

Among the presidential candidates running in this primary race, I am the most tested, experienced and prepared to accomplish these goals, to lead America and I will bring both sides of the aisle and all the American people together to get things done to get America to full-employment, permanent security and freedom and to ensure there won't be any limits to America's greatness. And I ask for your vote.

Source : https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AnBF/marco-rubio-for-president-safe?autoplay=1
I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2019, 04:15:55 AM »

Polis 2024: For the Many, Not the Few

August 1-5: Polis kicked off his campaign in in Boulder, Colorado, outlining a strongly progressive agenda for the Presidency. He rallied his supporters based on his past in Colorado, and on his policies in the digital era. He decried the end of net neutrality, calling for it to be reinstated and solidified into law. The remaining days were focused on planning a schedule and developing a national campaign structure. Heads of state campaigns also began being drafted during these days.

August 6-10: Polis made his first campaign stop in Des Moines, Iowa, where he focused on rallying support from small farmers. Polis outlined his plans to downscale industrial farming in favour of smaller farmers, stating that they were far better land managers than industrial farmers, who endlessly exploit the land in pursuit of profit. He also talked about expanding ethanol production as part of his environmental plan.

August 11: Polis bussed it to South Bend, Indiana, where he received the endorsment of Pete Buttigeg, who had mounted a major campaign for the Presidency in 2020. Buttigieg labelled Polis as one of the strongest choices for a progressive America, owing to his background as the governor of Colorado and his experience in Congress

August 12: This day was spent on bussing to Madison in Wisconsin, where he was overjoyed to be endorsed by Senator Tammy Baldwin. Baldwin, herself a gay woman, said that Polis was one of the leaders of a new generation of leadership in the United States, and that he was the best chance to move the country forward.

August 13-15: Rest days

August 16-20: Polis travelled to New Hampshire to rally supporters of his campaign. He announced his plan to legalise marijuana and pass a Net Neutrality Act, as well as his plans for his campaign to receive endorsements by Bitcoin, building off of both of his gubernatorial campaigns.

August 21: Polis announced a bus tour of New England these days, intending to bring his message as far as he could throughout the states in the area.

August 22: On the day his bus tour began, Polis declared a major fear of his. "I'm A gay man. Happily married with a son and a daughter, as well. This is one of the most conservative Supreme Courts in US history, and I would not be surprised if they intended to try and overturn Obergefell v. Hodges at some point.

August 23-27: Polis began his bus tour with stops in Maine, where he campaigned for the continued establishment of conservation areas within the state, as well as supporting small fisheries over larger industrial fishing companies. Small-town fisheries, like their farming counterparts in Iowa, are better managers of natural resources because that is their livelihood. Industrial fishing companies exploit waters filled with wildlife to no end. We need to put a stop to it, right now!"

August 28-31: Rest days.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2019, 04:59:31 PM »

Gonzalez for America Commercial #1
"Anthony Gonzalez"
Bought in Iowa, South Carolina, Nevada, Texas, Ohio

I am not a politician.  For most of my life, I was doing what I loved, I was playing football. I played for the Ohio State Buckeyes and then played for the Colts. After I retired in 2012, I decided to go back to Ohio State University and earned my master's degree in business and for the next six years, I work in multiple businesses across Ohio.

In 2018, I did something I had never thought about before. I decided to run for congress alongside many other first time candidates. We all wanted to take on a political industry that had made millions of Americans lives worse so they could stay in power. The problem wasn't just with the Republican or Democrat party, it was across party lines and it had to be challenged. I challenged the status quo and I won becoming the first Hispanic congressmember from Ohio. For the last six years, I have been fighting night and day to pass the conservative agenda to cut spending and help businesses. Now, I am ready to take my fight to the White House. This is why I am running for President of the United States of America. I am not a politician, I am Anthony Gonzalez and I am ready to fight for you.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2019, 08:54:20 PM »

Senator Mary Taylor Discusses Gonzalez's Debate
Colombia, SC August 15th, 2019

Senator Mary Taylor (R-OH)- First, I would like to thank Fox News for giving Congressman Gonzalez to address the American people on the Debate Stage. Now, I am Mary Taylor, the Freshman Senator from Ohio and I am so glad to be one of Anthony Gonzalez's surrogates in the spin room tonight. As a Senator from Ohio, I have been able to see the great leader he is for the people and the state of Ohio and I was proud to endorse him a little less than a week ago. The leadership I have seen him show in Ohio is the same leadership that he showed on the debate stage tonight. Every single answer he hit out of the park whether it was talking about confirming judges or talking about race or talking about conservative values. Congressman Gonzalez proves he knows that the Republican party is the big tent that accepts every gender, every race and we accept a wide range of viewpoints that can make this country better. Now, I would like to address reporters questions surrounding the debate.

Reporter #1- In one of the most heated exchanges of the night was when Congressman Gonzalez questioned Ben Shapiro's past support and statements regarding race issues, who do you believe won that exchange?

Senator Mary Taylor (R-OH)-It was very clear who won that exchange, I think the people in the crowd and watching at home know Congressman Gonzalez clearly not only won that exchange with Mr. Shapiro but is the clear candidate if the party wants to move past its sketchy past with racism. I know Mr. Shapiro apologized for these past comments and support and I believe in giving second chances because things can be misinterpreted but this wasn't just a one-time thing, this wasn't even a two-time thing. Ben Shapiro was constantly made comments that were on the verge of racism and he has supported openly racist politicians like Steve King in the past. Let me just list some of these past comments and suggestions by Mr. Shapiro: In 2018, he tried to argue that assuming all black people are criminals is a reasonable use of group data rather than racism. He allowed a video that portrayed Native Americans in stereotypical ways because "bad satire is satire". In 2017, Ben Shaprio defended a tweet by Steve King that said, "We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies." Already, that is three clear examples of problems starting to develop with a Shapiro candidacy. With Democrats putting all they can in this election to win, we can't put up damage candidates. We must put up the best leaders who will represent our country and that leader is Anthony Gonzalez.

Reporter #2- Both Senator Jindal and Governor Noem were asked about how they would introduce themselves to the country, I am wondering since Congressman Gonzalez is probably less known than both of them, how he would introduce himself.

Senator Mary Taylor (R-OH)- Anthony Gonzalez is a leader for all Americans, not just for the Republican party or the Democratic party but for the American citizen. He wasn't raised in a rich household, he was able to pay for college because of football. He never thought he would be a politician but it 2018, it was clear that he had to run for congress and fight a political machine that had been hurting too many Americans for decades. Now, he went into congress and is now fighting for the conservative agenda. Today, he wants to take his fight to the White House where he will fight to end the trade war, cut spending, cut taxes and cut regulations. Gonzalez is the leader we need for these times and I am proud to introduce him to the nation tonight.

Reporter #3- Who do you think won the debate? Who lost the debate? Who impressed you other than the Congressman?

Senator Mary Taylor (R-OH)-Congressman Gonzalez clearly was the one that stood out tonight and I think he won the debate. He won the arguments and I think his clips will be in the media tomorrow especially that fiery exchange with Mr. Shapiro which was a clear Gonzalez win. After this debate and a post-announcement bump, I wouldn't be surprised if you start to see Congressman Gonzalez cimb up in the polls. I think at the next debate that Congressman Gonzalez definitely could be in the top three at least in Iowa and South Carolina, if not nationally. To your second question, I don't think anyone did terrible tonight or even lost the debate. I do think there were a few rough moments for a few campaigns that could play badly but I doubt in serious damage to any candidate was done tonight. I think everyone held their ground and did very well and proved how strong many of them could be against the Democratic nominee. Now to your third point, I was impressed by the strong slate of candidates we have up on stage. Congressman Gonzalez obviously impressed me the most but I definitely saw some strong moments from both Governor Noem and Vice-President Rubio. Overall, Congressman Gonzalez clearly won and what we all know is that the Republican party should be proud to have such a strong slate of diverse voices representing the party. Thanks, y'all! I will see you at the next debate
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2019, 03:02:52 AM »

Polis debate answers

1) I don't believe this administration has done many good things. A trade war with China is slowing down our economy. They willingly separate children from their parents at the border, and what's more, we have lost 8 years in our fight against climate change. We are faced with a dangerous future as this administration has continually isolated us on the world stage. The fight on climate change? China is stepping into the void we left behind. Our trade war with them alienated our foreign allies.

We need to rebuild our reptuation aborad and at home.

2) These allegations deserve to be thoroughly investigated. If he is found to be not guilty, then welcome to the Supreme Court. If he is found guilty, then it must be deal with appropriately. What I find most shocking is that the Justice has remarked that "The Democrats ruined my life, so I'm going to ruin theirs."

These are not the words of a rtional Supreme Court Justice. Someone who is appointed to the Supreme Court cannot pursue a partisan agenda, and it seems to me that the Honourable Justice will do so. No judge can pursue a partisan agenda, and I have real fear that Justice Hanks will.

3) "Of course. I was passionate about education, which is why I ran for School Board all those years ago. In Congress, I was one of the leaders in the fight to repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell, and in the battle against SOPA and PIPA.

In fact, if I may speak on SOPA for a moment, it was one of the most dangerous bills in the history of the US Congress, openly designed to infringe on the free speech rights of millions of people. It was designed specifically to let corporations run our internet. Senator Brown was a co-sponsor of this bil when it was introduced into the Senate! He supported it!

My priority in this campaign is to stand up for average Americans. Some might look at my personal wealth and say "what would he know about average Americans?" And that is a perfectly valid question. I'm self-funding my campaign, which means I am not owned by business interests, banks, oil companies or lobbyists. I don't for one second claim to be from the working class of this nation. That would be dishonest and a lie. But it is the responsbility of us at the top to bear a higher tax burden at the very least, so we can all share in the American Dream."

4) "I question the relevance of this question. I don't want people voting for me on my sexuality alone. That sends completely the wrong message. I want people to vote for me because i represent the best policies. I want people to vote for me because I'm not owned by lobbyists. I want people to vote for me because they think i represent the best future for the United States of America.

Look past the surface and read through my policies. Vote for me based on them. Not based on my sexuality."
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2019, 10:25:11 AM »

What Ivan Rodriguez did part 2

Ivan also campaigned in Florida and South Carolina on Healthcare and called out the Democrats for their plans for Healthcare calling it total government takeover and that it would take a lot to pay for it.

He also campaigned on the idea of letting Americans buy their prescription drugs from Canada and all over Europe saying it will lead to lower drug prices and also called for nationwide legalization of marijuana and to lower Insulin.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »

Gonzalez for America Press Release

RE: Shapiro v. Gonzalez Debate
August 22nd, 2023
Gonzalez for America

Last week, the biggest moment was at the end of the debate as sparks flew between Congressman Gonzalez and Mr. Shapiro regarding past bigoted comments by Mr. Shapiro. The clips have been constantly been shared and both candidates and their surrogates have answered questions about the clash so the campaign wanted to make one thing clear: Congressman Gonzalez is right. Mr. Shapiro has constantly made racially insensitive comments, supported and endorsed politicians who made racist comments and continued to employ people who made racist and sexist comments. Truly, Congressman Gonzalez is right, if we put Ben Shapiro against any Democrat, they will tear him and the Republican party apart. It is time to move on from the racism in the party and move again to be the party of Reagan and Lincoln and believed in conservatism and protecting all human rights. Mr. Shapiro tries to brush off the comments and support because he wasn't running. What is really telling of a person character isn't when they are on the national stage but what they do when the cameras aren't on them. These comments give us a clear view of who Mr. Shapiro truly is. Yes, he did apologize for some of these comments and the Congressman believes in second chances but this isn't just a one or two or even three-time thing, constantly Mr. Shapiro makes comments that will be a huge liability to him and the party in November. In a highly contested election where both sides will be fighting like hell to win, we can not put up such a damaged nominee that will almost certainly lead us to a loss. Congressman Gonzalez is a proven winner, he has constantly won by double digits in a rural-suburban district, a type of district the Republican party needs to win in November to retain the White House. As demographics in this country change towards more minorities and more youth, we must put up a candidate that looks like an America and represents America to win in the General Election. Congressman Gonzalez will win the White House and will keep conservative leadership in the White House. Win or lose the primary, Congressman Gonzalez is also committed to delivering strong wins in the House and the Senate for the Republican party.

Any questions regarding the following press release, please email Press@GonzalezforUSA.com
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2019, 06:27:19 PM »

Governor DeSantis Schedule, August 2023:

August 2nd: Campaign opening speech in Orlando, Florida.

August 3rd: Fundraising with supporters in southern Florida.

August 8th: Trip to Iowa, meet with supporters in Des Moines, Martensdale, Osceola, Davis City along the I-35.

August 10th: Travel to Sioux City, IA, meet with supporters and give speech about disaster management and agriculture.

August 11th to 14th: Finish Iowa trip, visit small towns.

August 15th to 21st: Governor duties in Florida.

August 23rd: Travel to South Carolina, meet with supporters and give speech about tax reform.

August 24th to 27th: Visit towns along the South Carolina coast, meet with local citizens and talk about disaster management and relief.

August 29th to 31st: Travel back to Florida, fundraise with supporters along the panhandle.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2019, 06:35:19 PM »

Rubio campaign's surrogate schedule

In an effort to make sure that Rubio will clearly overwhelm Ron DeSantis in the Florida polls very largely, Eric Beach, the Chair of the Great America PAC, campaigns for Vice-President Marco Rubio all across Florida, including in Miami, Naples, Palm Beach, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Sanford, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, in the Florida Panhandle etc., praising the Vice-President as loyal to Trump and a great American who supported Trump on the most important issues facing America, including immigration, trade, foreign policy, the opioid crisis and tax reform. He explains that he endorses Rubio because he has the experience and determination to keep America great and even further expand its greatness by modernizing the U.S. military to defeat radical Islamic terrorism, by standing up to China's economic cheating, by fighting for free enterprise, tax reform and small government, by fighting for strong borders to keep America safe, leading America to energy independence, by keeping America's dominance in space exploration and by balancing the budget.

Nikki Haley campaigns for Marco Rubio in South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia and Delaware where she praised Rubio's experience and record, especially his sponsorship of the 2014 VA reform law that empowered the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats (in an effort to win among military veteran voters in South Carolina and Virginia). She also underlined Rubio's experience as Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, describing it as fittable for South Carolina's status as a right-to-work state and with the importance of making America the best place in the world to do business, which is an important pillar of Rubio's agenda, to get the country to full employment. She also campaigned to attract the African-American vote (that could be crucial in the South Carolina primary) for Rubio by reminding that under the Trump Administration, which Rubio is part of, the unemployment rate among African-Americans is brought at its lowest rate ever in history thanks to the Trump tax cuts, which Rubio supported and made broader thanks to a double of the Child Tax Credit. She also described the Vice-President as a champion of conservative values such as the Second Amendment, the protection of the life of the unborn, tax reform, etc.

Kim Reynolds campaigns for Rubio in key battleground areas in Iowa such as Des Moines,  Sioux City, Davenport, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids and Ames on tax reform, agriculture, trade, manufacturing, energy, abortion and gun rights.
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2019, 06:42:11 PM »

Governor DeSantis, Republican Debate Answers:

General Question 1: Well, I think Trump idea's have been shown to be effective over the last eight years. I think that, despite the controversies that the President has caused, which is a valid concern, Trumpism has shown its value to the Republican Party and America in this time.

General Question 2: I feel that we need to more rigorous in looking at testimonies and witnesses. The hearings of Kavanaugh in 2018 was an important experience in this matter, and we need to uphold the basic belief that persons are innocent until proven guilty.

DeSantis Question 1: Well I think that is a good concern for people to have, but my ties with the President are not the only factor that defined me for the last five years. In Florida we have done many wonderful things, such as securing the state's water resources, moving our education system away from Common Core, tax reform and many other things which are independent of the President.

DeSantis Question 2: As many of you know, I have been closely aligned with the President for all of his presidency. I respect Marco Rubio, but I think that my experience as a Governor of Florida is a very important party of my candidacy. The Presidency is an executive office after all, and while the office of Vice-President is also part of the executive branch, being a Governor also gives experience in this part of government that is critical if one wants to become President of the United States.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2019, 06:47:03 PM »

Turn II : 1st-30th, 2023

President Trump Approval Rating

Disapprove : 51 %
Approve : 42 %
Unsure/No Opinion : 7 %

General Election Polling :

Generic Democrat : 48 %
Generic Republican : 43 %
Undecided/Other : 9 %

Source(s) : https://flagpedia.net/saudi-arabia / https://flagpedia.net/turkeyl / https://flagpedia.net/pakistan

Trump targets Pakistan, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia for Human Rights Abuses, states they are the “Islamic Trifecta of Abuse; The three countries move closer to Russia and leave the USA allegiance on September 7th

In a recent Twitter Tirade, Trump has attacked the Nations ofTurkey, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, calling them the “Islamic Trifecta of Abuse” as well as stating “These nations aren’t our allies. Turkey has refused to acknowledge their part in the Armenian Genocide for over a Century. Many Presidents have said they would but none have done so, except for me. Saudi Arabia has done countless abuses of Civil Rights and harboring Osama Bin laden is a crime I can’t forgive Pakistan for.” Many Republicans and Democrats have criticized the President,calling it unwise.

Source : https://www.foxnews.com/science/hurricane-dorian-satellite-images-monster-storm

Hurricane Derrick strikes Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia on September 6th-15th, 523 dead, 1,789 wounded, hundreds missing, millions of dollars in damages

Being a Category 5, Hurricane Derrick has torn through the states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia, killing 523, wounding 1,789, and causing millions of dollars in damages. With so much devastation, Governors DeSantis, Kemp, Cooper, Bolling, and Cantor are being given the test of their lives to fix all the ruin caused.

Source : https://www.stridentconservative.com/trump-behavior-worse-to-worser/

Trump Tweet Causes GOP to do panic control

The President’s anti-Democratic tweet has caused the GOP Leadership to attempt damage control, as his tweet has hurt Republicans in several races.

Source : http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/06/sen-mike-lee-subject-of-first-rumor-about-trump-court-pick.html

Chief Justice Mike Lee assures Public “Only Court case to be scrutinized in my court begins with R and ends with E. Everything else is settled law.”, Democrats fear about potential overturning of Roe v Wade

In response to allegations by Governor Polis that Obergefell v. Hodges would be overturned, Chief Justice Mike Lee has calmed the public that it’s already settled law on September 28th. He has winked that he could be looking at overturning Roe v Wade, which has caused many Democrats to be alarmed.

Source(s) : https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/former-ohio-state-nfl-football-player-joins-congress/J1bBwcjDbIkgt5gay4oKCL/ ; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/republican-national-committee

Congressman Gonzalez and Republican National Committee Spar over Delaware Primary : “We won’t give into the demands of anti-white racists like Gonzalez.” says RNC chairwoman Candace Owens.

On September 9th, Congressman Gonzalez of Ohio was firmly rebuffed for statements that many have called racist by the RNC. After demanding that Delaware be placed on Super Tuesday and be replaced by Nevada for being “Too White”, the Congressman has grealy stagnated in National polling and the RNC has stated that they won’t bow to his demands. Gonzalez has refused to campaign at all in Delaware and so, it will likely cost him in the primaries.

Source : https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/7/22/1404275/-Cartoon-Trump-is-the-face-of-the-GOP

The Republican Party 2024 Primaries

Vice President faces Stiff Opposition

With the recent entrances of Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Ivan Rodriguez, Representative Anthony Gonzalez, and Political Commentator Ben Shapiro, Vice President Marco Rubio of Florida is now facing strong competition and many anti-establishment Republicans hope to have him dethroned as the Front-runner by DeSantis or Cruz. With the Rise of Noem following the First Debate, she is looking to be a strong challenger as well.

Republican Primary RCP Average Polling :

Vice President Marco Rubio : 19 %
Governor Ron DeSantis : 16 %
Senator Ted Cruz : 14 %
Governor Kristi Noem : 13 %
Governor Ivan Rodriguez : 9 %
Political Commentator Ben Shapiro : 9 %
Congressman Anthony Gonzalez : 7 %
Undecided : 12 %

Source : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Colorful-Garden-Democrat-Donkey-Kicking-Garden-Flag/49455883?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0

The Democratic Party 2024 Primaries

Kaine continues to lead, but struggles against tough opposition

The entrances of Senator Tammy Duckworth and Congresswoman Sharice Davids has given the Democratic Field their first woman candidates of this cycle, and both are considered strong candidates. Despite the opposition, Kaine leads the Primary still, but he leads his closest challenger, Brown, by 6, instead of his once mighty 18 point lead. With this happening,many are curious : Will Kaine be replaced as the frontrunner in the coming months?

Democratic Primary RCP Average Polling :

Senator Tim Kaine : 19 %
Senator Sherrod Brown : 17 %
Senator Tammy Duckworth : 15 %
Governor Jared Polis : 10 %
Congresswoman Sharice Davids : 3 %
Senator Chris Murphy : 3 %
Undecided : 33 %
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2019, 09:31:34 PM »

August 1-31

August 1-11 Iowa

August 1-3 Polk County, IA
August 4-7 Linn County IA
August 8-11 Black Hawk County, IA

August 12-16 Senate duties

August 17-24 New Hampshire
August 17-20 Hillsborough County NH
August 20-24 Rockingham County NH

August 25-31 Nevada

August 25-28 Clark County, NV
August 29-31 Washoe County, NV
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2019, 04:45:35 AM »
« Edited: September 12, 2019, 05:45:15 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 1

(Own creation)

September 1-3, 2023
-Vice-presidential duties in Washington D.C.

September 4, 2023
-Flight to Manchester, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Drug policy speech in Manchester, New Hampshire where Rubio reminds undecided voters of his fight against the Opioid Crisis that hit New England mostly, including New Hampshire and unveils his War on Drugs agenda in an effort to boost his campaign in New Hampshire :

Source : https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rubio-new-hampshire-primary

As you know, New Hampshire is one of the states that the Opioid Crisis hit the most along with its New England neighbors as well as an important part of the West, causing 39.0 per 100 000 drug overdose deaths overall (nationally) in 2016 here in the Granite State. It was obvious that something had to be done about it. And I am proud to have successfully co-sponsored the Fentanyl Sanctions Act of 2019, a bipartisan anti-opioid measure to impose sanctions against Chinese and other foreign traffickers of fentanyl. And in 2018, I championned provisions to the SUPPORT Act, the single largest legislative package addressing a single drug crisis in history, to help stop payments to middlemen referring patients to illicit sober homes and treatment centers; an amendment to improve the quality of care provided to newborn babies suffering from opioid withdrawal by providing states additional funding to research babies born with Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome; the Hospice Safe Drug Disposal Act to allow hospice providers to safely dispose of unused opioids so they do not end up in the wrong hands; the Sober Home Fraud Detection Act to help states, law enforcement, private insurers and patients identify potentially illicit sober homes to make sure those who need care are able to find reputable legitimate facilities; the SALTS Act that made it easier for law enforcement to prosecute those that sell and distribute synthetic drugs that are substantially similar to other illegal drugs by closing a loophole that enabled wrongdoers to avoid prosecution by simply labeling the deadly drug as “not intended for human consumption”; and the Synthetics Trafficking and Overdose Prevention (STOP) Act, legislation to interdict fentanyl, synthetic opioids, and other narcotics by requiring international shipments though the U.S. Postal Service to provide advance information on where the shipment is coming from, where it is going, and its contents, and to instruct U.S. Postal Service and Customs and Border Protection to develop technology to identify fentanyl and illicit opioids entering the United States by mail.

Here's my plan to combat the Opioid Crisis as President of the United States : Number one, reducing demand and over-prescription, including educating Americans about the dangers of opioid misuse. Number two, cutting down on the supply of illicit drugs by cracking down on the international and domestic drug supply chains that devastate American communities. And number three, helping those struggling with addiction through evidence-based treatment and recovery support services.

That's why I asko you to join me in this fight, because our security, the American people's health and our children's future depends on it because our children's future is worth fighting for.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Campaign in Hudson, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with voters in Hudson, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Nashua Corporation in Nashua, New Hampshire where Rubio reminds voters of his experience as Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship in order to convince undecided voters that he has the best experience, knowledge and plan to grow the economy and create jobs and lead America to full-employment.
-Health care policy speech at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Rally with voters at Greeley Park in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Keene, New Hampshire
-Manufacturing policy speech in Keene, New Hampshire
-Infrastructure policy speech in Keene, New Hampshire
-Dinner with voters at Wyman Tavern in Keene, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event in Keene, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Sullivan, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Marlborough, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Swanzey, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Chesterfield, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech in Chesterfield, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Westmoreland, New Hampshire
-Agriculture policy speech in Westmoreland, New Hampshire

September 5, 2023
-Campaign in Claremont, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting in Claremont, New Hampshire
-Tax reform policy speech in Claremont, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Unity, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Charlestown, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Lempster, New Hampshire
-Energy policy speech at Lempster Mountain Wind Power Project in Lempster, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Newport, New Hampshire
-Free trade policy speech in Newport, New Hampshire
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Newport, New Hampshire
-Small government policy speech in Newport, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Northfield, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Loudon, New Hampshire
-Rally with voters at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Hooksett, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech in Hooksett, New Hampshire
-Gun rights policy in Hooksett, New Hampshire
-Meet with college voters at Southern New Hampshire University in Hooksett, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Pittsfield, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Concord, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event in Concord, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech in Rochester, New Hampshire in response to President Trump's comments on Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan :

Source : https://elnuevopais.net/2018/03/15/marco-rubio-venezuela-tiene-que-saber-que-la-comida-esta-lista-para-entrar-y-si-no-entra-es-porque-el-regimen-no-quiere/
Of course it is a worry to possibly risk of losing allies after Trump's comments. But we have to understand that Pakistan harbored Osama Bin Laden, the author of the worst terrorist attack ever perpetrated on America, which is why he has been able to hide for 10 years. The moreover that they arrested Shakil Afridi while he assisted U.S. efforts to locate Osama Bin Laden and kill him. And we can't afford to deny the fact that Turkey has committed genocide against Armenians because we need to stand on the right side of history and fight for the freedom of all of the peoples on Earth. And denying the Armenian genocide is like Holocaust denial, which is the act of denying that the Third Reich committed genocide against the Jews in the Holocaust during World War II. And even though ISIS represented a clear and present danger in the Middle East, Turkey led airstrikes against the Kurds despite their important role in helping us to defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq as we provided weapons and military training to the Kurds. The ennemy was ISIS, not the Kurds. Time after time after time, Saudi Arabia has violated human rights and restricts women rights and imprisoned people for speaking out, the same for Erdogan's Turkey.

But even though Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan might be turning towards Russia, we can still counter any attempt by Russia to expand its influence in the Middle East by adding new alliances that are key to stability, security and peace in this region. Iran is respecting its process to denuclearize itself, we had Iraq on our side for 20 years so we can clearly count on them and we've got India that is none other than the 4th military power in the world after the United States, Russia and China, which will definitely give us a clear advantage against any Russian incursion and agression in the Middle East and to keep this region safe against terrorism.

So if I'm the next President of the United States, we're going to work with our regional allies to create an intergovernmental military alliance that I call the Southern and Western Asia Defense Alliance (SWADA). That way, thanks to the collaboration of our allies, including Israel, Syria, India, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Jordan and the Gulf Kingdoms, we're going to maintain stability and peace in the Middle East, support our allies and combat any threat to this region's security which is crucial to global peace and to America's security. We will not abandon our allies. Only together, we can give peace a chance.

[Crowd applauds]

-Campaign in Epsom, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Lebanon, New Hampshire
-Veterans policy speech at the War Memorial in Lebanon, New Hampshire
-Anti-opioid policy speech in Lebanon, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Haverhill, New Hampshire

September 6, 2023
-Campaign in Carroll, New Hampshire
-Breakfast with voters at the Mount Washington Hotel in Carroll, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with voters in Carroll, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Milan, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Lancaster, New Hampshire
-Government spending policy speech in Lancaster, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Stratford, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Berlin, New Hampshire
-Agriculture policy speech in Berlin, New Hampshire
-Free trade policy speech in Berlin, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech in Berlin, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Conway, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event at Eastern Slope Inn in Conway, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Ossipee, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Laconia, New Hampshire
-Rally with voters at Robbie Mills Field in Laconia, New Hampshire
-Energy policy speech in Laconia, New Hampshire
-Health care policy speech in Laconia, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Sanborton, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Meredith, New Hampshire
-Campaign in Belmont, New Hampshire

September 7-9, 2023

Source : https://www.alternet.org/2019/07/trump-is-testing-the-legal-limits-of-ethnic-cleansing-in-the-us-heres-how-marco-rubio-just-helped-him/
-Vice-President Rubio arrives in Florida along with President Trump in support to the victims of Hurricane Derrick and their families and reiterates that the people of Florida as well as all other states hit by Hurricane Derrick will have the support of the government and our Administration for the disaster relief and to repair the hurricane damage. The message is reiterated during visits in all other states hit by the hurricane.

September 9, 2023
-Campaign in Wilmington, Delaware
-Build campaign infrastructure in Delaware
-Economic policy speech in Wilmington, Delaware
-Tax reform policy speech in Wilmington, Delaware where Rubio reiterates his campaign promise to reduce the corporate tax rate to 15 % in order to make America the best place in the world to do business and to make free trade deals more favorable to American workers. The Rubio campaign hopes that these efforts will help appealing among Delaware business people and workers as well as among voters who selected the economy as the most important issue due to Delaware's corporate haven status due to its business-friendly environment as more than 50% of all U.S. publicly traded companies and 63% of the Fortune 500 are incorporated in Delaware.

-Immigration policy speech in Wilmington, Delaware
-Foreign policy speech in Wilmington, Delaware
-Fundraising event in Wilmington, Delaware
-Campaign in New Castle, Delaware
-Infrastructure policy speech in New Castle, Delaware
-Agriculture policy speech in New Castle, Delaware
-Campaign in Newark, Delaware
-Meet with college voters at the University of Delaware in Newark, Delaware
-Health care policy speech in Newark, Delaware
-Campaign in Delaware City, Delaware
-Energy policy speech at the Delaware City Oil Refinery in Delaware City, Delaware

September 10, 2023
-Campaign in Dover, Delaware
-Economic policy speech in Dover, Delaware
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Dover, Delaware
-Rally with voters at Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware
-Space policy speech at ILC Dover in Dover, Delaware
-Fundraising event at Dover Downs in Dover, Delaware
-Campaign in Harrington, Delaware
-Tax cut policy speech in Harrington, Delaware
-Campaign in Milford, Delaware
-Free trade policy speech in Milford, Delaware
-Free enterprise policy speech in Milford, Delaware
-Campaign in Georgetown, Delaware
-Campaign in Seaford, Delaware
-Foreign policy speech in Seaford, Delaware
-Manufacturing policy speech in Seaford, Delaware
-Health care policy speech in Seaford, Delaware
-Campaign in Lewes, Delaware
-Campaign in Rehoboth, Delaware
-Small government policy speech in Rehoboth, Delaware

September 11, 2023

Source : https://www.politico.com/story/2011/10/exclusive-rubio-defends-himself-066567
-Vice-President Rubio arrives in New York City, New York for the 22nd anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and gives a speech at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum where he honored the memory of the 9/11 victims and of the U.S. soldiers who fought and, for some of them, died in defense of America's security, freedom and democracy and related all the progress made in the War on Terror since 2001, including Operation Neptune that killed Bin Laden. He declares that now America's victory in the War on Terror is imminent which is why we need to keep staying on offense against Boko Haram in West Africa in order to make sure the U.S. troops' and the allies' against terrorists will not be in vain.

September 12, 2023
-Campaign in Des Moines, Iowa
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Foreign policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Campaign in Waterloo, Iowa
-Manufacturing policy speech in Waterloo, Iowa
-Tax cut policy speech in Waterloo, Iowa
-Pro-life policy speech in Waterloo, Iowa
-Campaign in North English, Iowa
-Agriculture policy speech in North English, Iowa
-Campaign in Jesup, Iowa
-Campaign in Janesville, Iowa
-Campaign in Waverville, Iowa
-Health care policy speech in Waverville, Iowa
-Campaign in Quasqueton, Iowa
-Campaign in Fairbank, Iowa
-Campaign in Independence, Iowa
-Energy policy speech in Independence, Iowa
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Independence, Iowa
-Campaign in Elkader, Iowa
-Campaign in Guttenberg, Iowa
-Gun rights policy speech in Guttenberg, Iowa
-Campaign in Manchester, Iowa
-Free trade policy speech in Manchester, Iowa
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Manchester, Iowa
-Town hall meeting with voters in Manchester, Iowa

September 13, 2023
-Campaign in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Build campaign infrastructure in Virginia
-Counter-terrorism speech at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Veterans policy speech in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Rally with voters at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Tax reform policy speech in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Campaign in Norfolk, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Station Norfolk
-Free trade policy speech in Norfolk, Virginia
-Campaign in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Gun rights policy speech in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Campaign in Richmond, Virginia
-Economic policy speech in Richmond, Virginia
-Manufacturing policy speech in Richmond, Virginia
-Campaign in Roanoke, Virginia

Source : https://thehill.com/policy/defense/414074-gop-senators-press-trump-to-halt-nuclear-energy-talks-with-saudis
-Energy policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia where Vice-President Rubio reminds voters of the benefits of the Trump Administration's move to abolish Obama's War on Coal and the promotion of clean coal technologies, which brought American coal mining jobs back to America, helped the United States to make strong progress towards energy independence and improved the American people's access to heat. The Rubio campaign hopes that these efforts will help appealing among coal mining voters.

-Campaign in Alexandria, Virginia
-Immigration policy speech in Alexandria, Virginia
-National security policy speech in Alexandria, Virginia
-Free enterprise policy speech at Alexandria Torpedo Factory in Alexandria, Virginia
-Campaign in Arlington, Virginia
-Education policy speech in Arlington, Virginia
-Health care policy speech in Arlington, Virginia
-Infrastructure policy speech in Arlington, Virginia
-National defense policy speech at Iwo Jima Memorial in Arlington, Virginia

September 14-16, 2023
-Vice-presidential duties in Washington D.C.
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 12:50:32 PM »

NOEM 2024 SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE

September 1st - 5th: Tour of Iowa with Pat Grassley and Joni Ernst, focusing on Agriculture Policy

"I have lived on farms for my whole life. My state depends heavily on agriculture just as Iowa does. Something the Trump administration has failed on is helping our farmers. The trade wars and tariffs have hurt farmers in Iowa and across the country. I have been vocal about it as Governor and I will be vocal about protecting our farmers as President. I would ask all other candidates, especially Vice President Rubio, to commit to avoiding actions that would harm our farmers."

September 6th - 9th: Gov duties

September 10th - 15th: "Forgotten Communities Listening Tour"
Sept. 10th: Tour of inner city New York City
Sept. 11th: Miners in West Virginia
Sept. 12th: Veterans in Las Vegas, NV
Sept. 13th: Inner City Charleston, SC
Sept. 14th: Communities hit by opioid epidemic in NH
Sept. 15th: Small independent farmers in Iowa

September 16th - 20th: New Hampshire Tour

September 21st - 24th: Gov. Duties

September 25th - 29th: Campaign Swing through Iowa
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2019, 03:23:24 PM »

Vice-President Rubio responds to Governor Noem in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Recently, Governor Noem has asked me to commit to avoiding actions that would harm farmers here in Iowa and across America. Well Governor of course I can assure you that I commit to do whatever it takes to protect the interests of our farmers and that's exactly why I have called for agricultural subsidies to keep America's agriculture industry strong, competitive and productive and to help farmers and agricultural communities to recover from the effects of the trade war with China and that's what I'm going to do as President of the United States. And that is also why I pledged to cut taxes and regulations on agricultural companies, farm businesses, on tractor companies and seed companies to reinforce their ability to innovate, to produce and to manufacture, which will not only create jobs but also give our consumers more access to food and to clothing, thus improving their living conditions and give farmers a decent chance to prosper.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2019, 09:17:19 PM »

What Rodriguez did part 1

Rodriguez went on the Joe Rogan podcast where he discussed his baseball passed and his hover ship and why he joined the presidential race and campaigned in Nevada on Healthcare and his  prescription drugs plans. He also touch on Criminal Justice reform.
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2019, 11:24:54 PM »

Vice-President Rubio responds to Governor Noem in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Recently, Governor Noem has asked me to commit to avoiding actions that would harm farmers here in Iowa and across America. Well Governor of course I can assure you that I commit to do whatever it takes to protect the interests of our farmers and that's exactly why I have called for agricultural subsidies to keep America's agriculture industry strong, competitive and productive and to help farmers and agricultural communities to recover from the effects of the trade war with China and that's what I'm going to do as President of the United States. And that is also why I pledged to cut taxes and regulations on agricultural companies, farm businesses, on tractor companies and seed companies to reinforce their ability to innovate, to produce and to manufacture, which will not only create jobs but also give our consumers more access to food and to clothing, thus improving their living conditions and give farmers a decent chance to prosper.
I'd like to thank the Vice President for his commitment, but I specifically need to ask, will you continue the Trade War that has so negatively affected the Farmers of Iowa and my Home state?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2019, 09:52:11 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2019, 09:29:25 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule, Part 2

(Own creation)

September 17, 2023
-Campaign in Charleston, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Speech given by South Carolina Governor Eric Bolling in Charleston, South Carolina announcing his endorsement to Vice-President Rubio
-Foreign policy speech in Charleston, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Gun rights policy speech in Charleston, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Rally with voters at the MUSC Health Stadium in Charleston, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Fundraising event in Charleston, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Lincolnville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Ladson, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Summerville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Pro-life policy speech in Summerville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Free trade policy speech in Summerville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Health care policy speech in Summerville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Hanahan, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Counter-terrorism policy speech Hanahan, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Goose Creek, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Tax cut policy speech in Goose Creek, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-SCOTUS policy speech in Goose Creek, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Manning, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in St. Matthews, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Lake City, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Florence, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Tax reform policy speech in Florence, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Darlington, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Education policy speech in Darlington, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Hartsville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Energy policy speech at the H. B. Robinson Nuclear Generating Station in Hartsville, South Carolina
-Town hall meeting with voters in Hartsville, South Carolina

September 18, 2023
-Campaign in Columbia, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Economic policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Foreign policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Gun rights policy speech in Columbia, South Carolina
-Campaign in Rock Hill, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Rally with voters at Winthrop Coliseum in Rock Hill, South Carolina :
Ted Cruz pretends to be the most conservative candidate in this race. Yet, his record tells a different story. In effect, Senator Cruz supported John Roberts' nomination to the Supreme Court of the United States while Roberts has twice approved Obamacare, which complicated the American people's access to health care and increased regulations on small businesses. Though he threatened to filibuster any bill that strengthens federal background checks on guns on the Senate Floor, in a Fox News Sunday interview he expressed a desire to improve the quality of the federal database by tightening loopholes surrounding localities not reporting mental health problems and criminal convictions. In 2015, Senator Cruz first voted in favor of granting Fast Track Authority in order to negotiate the Trans-Pacific Partnership and shortly after that he flipped his stance on this issue and opposed it. And he seeks to impose a value added tax like they have in Canada and European socialist countries, which will be harmful to new and marginal business activities, make America a harder place to do business and plummet consumerism by taxing it, thus hurting consumers' purchasing power and decrease businesses' competitiveness and their ability to produce, to sell and to create jobs. Meanwhile, I have fought Obamacare from the very, very beginning until President Trump repealed and replaced it through Trumpcare that strengthened the American people's access to health care by stopping bailing out pharmaceutical companies with taxpayers' money. Meanwhile, I am unapologetic and unconditional defender of the Second Amendment and the right to self-defense through the possession of a fireweapon. I will champion free trade for the sake of America's competitiveness and American businesses' competitiveness in the world economy through lower tariffs. Unlike Senator Cruz, I oppose a VAT just like I opposed any tax increase and I fought for tax reform for all my life, including when I successfully introduced an amendment to double the Child Tax Credit from $1000 to $2000, making the Trump tax cuts broader and permanent and I will keep fighting for lower taxes in order to further reinforce the American people's purchasing power and strengthen America's status as the best place in the world to do business, which will get us to full-employment. So my fellow Americans, if you want a true conservative to lead this party, then I am your man.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

-Campaign in York, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Tax reform policy speech in York, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Tega Cay, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Greenville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Pro-life policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Free trade policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Manufacturing policy speech in Greenville, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Mauldin, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Mauldin, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Greer, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Space policy speech in Greer, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Border security policy speech in Greer, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Inman, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Tax cut policy speech at Milliken & Company headquarters in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Health care policy speech in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Fundraising event at the Chapman Cultural Center in Spartanburg, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Campaign in Anderson, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-SCOTUS policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina
-Agriculture policy speech in Anderson, South Carolina
-Campaign in Aiken, South Carolina with Eric Bolling
-Meet with college voters at the University of South Carolina Aiken in Aiken, South Carolina
-Campaign in North Augusta, South Carolina with Eric Bolling

September 19, 2023
-Campaign in Tallahassee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Economic policy speech in Tallahassee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Agriculture policy speech in Tallahassee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Rally with voters at FSU's Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Fundraising event in Tallahassee, Florida
-Immigration policy speech in Tallahassee, Florida
-Gun rights policy speech in Tallahassee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Foreign policy speech in Tallahassee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Madison, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Quincy, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Anti-opioid policy speech in Quincy, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Chattahoocheee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Panama City, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Free enterprise policy speech at the Port of Panama City in Panama City, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Panama City, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Fundraising event in Panama City, Florida
-Campaign in Panama City Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Health care policy speech in Panama City Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Free trade policy speech in Panama City Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Springfield, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Port St. Joe, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Apalchicola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Small government policy speech Apalachicola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Crestview, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Pro-life policy speech in Crestview, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Gun rights policy speech in Milton, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Fort Walton Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi

Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/02/12/senator-rubio-the-u-s-has-no-industrial-policy-to-counter-china-made-in-2025/#60f671952e46
-National defense policy speech at Eglin Air Force Base in Fort Walton Beach, Florida where Vice-President Rubio praised the Trump Administration's accomplishment to establish the U.S. Space Force and its effects such as the defense of U.S. satellites against Russian and Chineese anti-satellite weaponry and the guidance of U.S. troops in counter-terrorism operations by protected U.S. satellites and the preservation of America's space dominance.

-Energy policy speech in Madison, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Pensacola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Fundraising event in Pensacola, Florida
-SCOTUS policy speech in Pensacola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Government spending in Pensacola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-National security policy speech at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Tax cut policy speech in Pensacola, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Rally with voters at the Pensacola Bay Center in Pensacola, Florida where Vice-President Rubio portrays himself as the most qualified presidential candidate to be President of the United States due to his experience as Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, as Senator, as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and as Vice-President of the United States
-Campaign in Century, Florida with Pam Bondi

September 20, 2023
-Campaign in Lake Worth Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Education policy speech in Lake Worth Beach, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Fundraising event at the Lake Worth Library in Lake Worth Beach, Florida
-Campaign in Wellington, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Stuart, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Tax reform policy speech in Stuart, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Palm City, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Fort Pierce, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Free trade policy speech in Fort Pierce, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Port St. Lucie, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Okeechobee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Avon Park, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Sebring, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Border security policy speech in Sebring, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Lake Placid, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Moore Haven, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Gun rights policy speech in Moore Haven, Florida
-Campaign in LaBelle, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Clewiston, Florida with Pam Bondi
-SCOTUS policy speech in Clewiston, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Clewiston, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Naples, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Economic policy speech in Naples, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Health care policy speech in Naples, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Cuban embargo policy speech in Naples, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Water security policy speech in Naples, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Marathon, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Infrastructure policy speech in Marathon, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Free market policy speech in Marathon, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Key West, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Immigration policy speech in Key West, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Free enterprise policy speech in Key West, Florida with Pam Bondi
-School choice policy speech in Key West, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Naval Air Station Key West in Key West, Florida

September 21, 2023
-Campaign in Bartow, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Rally with voters in Bartow, Florida for a speech underlining Rubio's loyalty to President Trump
-Small government policy speech in Bartow, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Lakeland, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Economic policy speech at Publix in Lakeland, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Rally with voters at Joker Marchant Stadium in Lakeland, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Foreign policy speech in Lakeland, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Immigration policy speech in Lakeland, Florida
-Trade policy speech in Lakeland, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Kissimee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Space exploration policy speech in Kissimee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Kissimee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Health care policy speech in Kissimee, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Campaign in Orlando, Florida with Pam Bondi
-Fundraising policy speech in Orlando, Florida
-Veterans policy speech in Orlando, Florida with Pam Bondi

September 22-23, 2023
-Campaign in Little Rock, Arkansas with Tom Cotton
-Build campaign infrastructure in Arkansas
-Speech given by Tom Cotton in Little Rock, Arkansas announcing his endorsement to Rubio :

Source : https://mondoweiss.net/2015/03/militaristic-adelson-kristol/
Thanks to President Trump's leadership, we have secured our borders, defeated ISIS in Syria and Iraq thanks to a strong US military and strong alliances, strengthened space security through the creation of the U.S. Space Force and got the world to the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran. So we need to pursue that kind of leadership if we want to get America and the whole world to permanent security and peace and that requires strong leadership and great experience. Marco Rubio has the right experience to do so and that's why I endorse him.

As a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and as Vice-President of the United States, he knows perfectly what it takes to keep America safe. He will do so by keeping our military strong and modernizing it, by staying on offense against terrorism, including Boko Haram, by standing for strong borders, by standing up to the geopolitical threat represented by Russia and by ratifying the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty to ensure the definite denuclearization of North Korea and Iran and secure our path to global nuclear security. My friends, a vote for Marco Rubio is a vote for a secure, strong, safe and peaceful America and that's why I ask you to join us to make Marco Rubio the next President of the United States of America.

-Campaign with Tom Cotton in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale and Jonesboro on economic issues, tax reform, agriculture, manufacturing, trade, health care, abortion, gun rights, SCOTUS and foreign policy issues

September 24-25, 2023
-Campaign in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Build campaign infrastructure in Nevada
-Campaign across Nevada, including in Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson, Boulder City, Goldfield, Carson City, Reno, Sparks and Eureka on economic issues, government spending, small government, free market, immigration, foreign policy and nuclear security. Rubio also invokes his ties and connections in Nevada, reminding voters that during a part of his childhood he and his family spent 6 years in Las Vegas where his father worked as a bartender at the Sam's Town Hotel and her mother worked as a housekeeper at the Imperial Palace Hotel and Casino. the Rubio campaign takes on the occasion to raise money money in some Las Vegas casinos like the Golden Nugget Las Vegas, the California Hotel and Casino and the Fremont Hotel and Casino.

September 26, 2023
-Campaign in Chicago, Illinois
-Build campaign infrastructure in Illinois
-Fundraising event in Chicago, Illinois

September 27-28, 2023
-Campaign in Strattford, Rockingham and Merrimack counties in New Hampshire about economy, government spending reduction, small government, free trade, manufacturing, health care, anti-opioid policy and foreign policy.

September 29-30, 2023
-Campaign in Detroit, Michigan
-Build campaign infrastructure in Michigan
-Campaign across Michigan, including in Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Lansing and Flint on economic issues, government spending, free trade, infrastructure development, health care, energy, opioid crisis and foreign policy. He reiterates his pledge to promote free trade while reducing the corporate tax rate to 15 % and lowering taxes and regulations on businesses, including manufacturing businesses, in order to convince manufacturing business owners and workers that America is the best place for them to do businesses in an effort to keep American manufacturing jobs here at home. The Rubio campaign hopes that these efforts will help them to appeal among Michigan's manufacturing workers and blue-collar workers.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2019, 10:07:27 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2019, 08:37:42 AM by UWS »

Vice-President Rubio's Interview with CNN's Dana Bash

Source(s) : https://puzzups.com/john-king-dating-second-wife-dana-bash-divorce-career-details/; https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/program/722/4152438-facing-south-florida-interview-with-us-senator-marco-rubio/
Bash : Today, we have Vice-President and frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination Marco Rubio as our guest. Mr. Vice-President, thank you for joining us.

Rubio : Thank you, Dana. It's a great honor.

Bash : Mr. Vice-President, recently you have said that the Democrats were trying to derail George Hanks' SCOTUS nomination in order to prevent your party from mobilizing their base ahead of the special election in Utah's 4th congressional district and in November's gubernatorial elections. What did you mean by that?

Rubio : Well, Dana, one of the main reasons we have won so many senate seats in the 2018 midterms is because we have managed to confirm Brett Kavanaugh's nomination at the Supre Court before the midterm elections so it mobilized our base and increase our party voters' turnout in conservative red states like Tennessee, Indiana, Missouri and North Dakota and so we have won these senate seats and increased our senate majority. And Rick Scott won so narrowly this year's senate race in Florida mostly because of the Panhandle and most voters there are conservative. This race was so close that I think that Scott may not have won had Kavanaugh's confirmation not passed the Senate. And now the Democrats are doing exactly their same mistake of 2018 by launching unfounded accusations on Justice Hanks with nothing to back up these allegations. They knew what went down in the 2018 midterms so they were trying to prevent that effect from repeating. We have a decent chance to win next November's elections and now that the Senate approved Justice Hanks' nomination I hope this will mobilize our party's base in Utah's 4th congressional district as well as in red states like Kentucky, Louisiana and Mississippi, which should help us to win in all these states which should put our party in good position for the 2024 presidential election.

Bash : In the first Republican debate, your primary rival Ron DeSantis has said that a Governor is more prepared to be President of the United States than any other executive branch member. What do you think of it?

Rubio : Look, I respect Ron DeSantis but what you just mentionned is something I disagree with him. The office of Vice-President of the United States actually prepares you more to be President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief because the Vice-President not only has executive experience but he is also the 2nd highest in executive branch after the President of the United States and is first in line in U.S. presidential line of succession. The Vice-President is the top assistant to the Commander-in-Chief so I know perfectly how to lead and how to be an exceptional and effective Commander-in-Chief. That is how Harry Truman, who was Franklin Roosevelt's Vice-President, managed to effectively face challenges by accomplishing Roosevelt's efforts to lead America to victory in World War II in 1945 and by preventing the European continent from falling under the Soviet Union's influence by approving the Marshall Plan to provide European countries economic aid for their reconstruction. That's how Richard Nixon was able, after serving as President Eisenhower's Vice-President, to lead America to successes as President by successfully sending Americans on the Moon and contributed to a normalization of the relations between the United States and China during his 1972 visit to China. And that is how George H. W. Bush has, after serving as Ronald Reagan's VP for eight years, lead America as President as he fulfilled President Reagan's efforts to win the Cold War as it was under his watch that Germany has been unified after the destruction of the Berlin Wall in addition of leading our country to victory in the Gulf War by liberating Kuwait of Saddam Hussein's Iraq's occupation. And my foreign policy experience made contributions to President Trump's successes during his second term such as the denuclearization of Iran and North Korea and to the success  of Venezuela's democratic transition in 2021 after the Venezuelan insurgency's victory in the Venezuelan Civil War thanks to my co-sponsored Let Freedom Reign Act that provided weapons and military training to them. And my experience as Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship made important contributions to the economic prosperity America is now living by supporting President Trump's efforts to promote tax cuts and free enterprise and by defending the interests of small businesses. I'm sure that our party supporters will make their choice based on this experience and background because I am by far the most experienced and most prepared presidential candidate in the Republican field to serve as President of the United States and I will use this experience to make America better still in the next 8 years by leading America to full employment thanks to tax reform, free trade and energy independence and by getting us to total and final victory in the War on Terror by keeping our military strong and staying on offense against Boko Haram, by standing up to the threat represented by Russia and China through a strong and modernized military and strong alliances, by getting the world to permanent nuclear security through a ratification of the Fissile Material Cut-Off Treaty and by defending our people's God-given rights.

Bash : Now, Chief Justice Mike Lee has assured the public, quote, “Only Court case to be scrutinized in my court begins with R and ends with E. Everything else is settled law.” He has also winked that he could be looking at overturning Roe v Wade, which triggered concerns among Democrats. What do you think of that?

Rubio : Roe v. Wade is an egregiously flawed decision by the Supreme Court as it resulted that several unborn children never earned the chance to appreciate life. Abortion is unacceptable in all cases because abortion means murder of innocent unborn lives. Like I said, we should promote adoptions instead of killing unborn babies. Every life is precious. I believe one of the fundamental rights that God gave to us is the right to live. That's why I propose to put in place the Human Life Amendment in order to prohibit abortion. That way, every human life will be protected by the Constitution of the United States. That way, we will lead our country to appreciate life and we will make sure that we will give to every American the priviledge to experience opportunity and to live the American Dream. And whether Roe V. Wade will be overturned will be decided automatically by the Supreme Court because we are nominating constitutional conservatives there.

Bash : A few minutes earlier, you have mentionned the proposed Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty that hasn't yet been ratified and would prohibit the use of Fissile material to build nuclear weapons. Why do you think it would definitely ensure the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran and get the world to nuclear security?

Rubio : As you may remember, Dana, the ratification of the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty was an element of John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign platform but because Obama was elected that year, nothing has been  done about it since then. But thanks to President Trump's leadership and strong diplomacy and foreign policy that kept our military strong, we managed to bring Pyongyang to the negotiating table and to get the world to the denuclearization of North Korea. As a result, they are progressively moving towards political reform and the opening of their economy to the rest of the world. And thanks to sanctions on Iran, the effects on Iran's economy ensured that the Iranian people realized the terrible consequences of tyranny and nuclear escalation and so they decided to turn the page to more than 40 years of opression and state-sponsored terrorism by electing a pro-American President who has been able to work with President Trump to denuclearize Iran and to agree to use nuclear energy only for economic development, making strong contributions to nuclear security. Now, what has yet to be done is to ratify the Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty because as you said earlier it will prohibit the use of fissile material to build nuclear weapons and other explosive devices and so will strengthen the world's transition towards permanent nuclear security by ensuring the denuclearization of Iran and North Korea and to counter Russia's military power. That's how we're going to promote peace through strength thanks to the continuation of American leadership.

Bash : Vice-President Rubio, thank you again for being with us and good luck for your campaign.

Rubio : Thank you Dana, it's a pleasure.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2019, 10:49:56 PM »

Ivan Rodríguez campaign ad on balancing the budget that airs in all states

We all agree both Republicans and Democrats that we need to safe Social Security and Medicaid but we have difference plans it seems to slice it.  The Democrats want to tax and spend and create bloated budgets that will make the task of saving it for difficult.

Fortunately I have a plan to fix all of that! We balance the budget by the end of my first term as president we cut spending and taxes while at the same time being able to save and fix needed programs like Social Security/Medicare Medicaid while not worrying about deficits and debt so that these programs are saved by 2059

I balenced the budget 3 times as governor of  Puerto Rico and I can do it many more times as president of the United States.

I’m Ivan Rodríguez it’s time for a America that’s going Foward.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2019, 04:45:19 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2019, 05:02:10 AM by UWS »

Vice-President Rubio’s response to Kristi Noem in Davenport, Iowa

As you may remember, Governor, President Trump has held, four years ago, a summit with Xi Jinping with whom he cut a deal about the trade war as both nations agreed to lift tariffs with China halting to steal IPs and the United States stopping to use Chinese citizens for cheap labor abroad. As a result, we managed to end the trade war. So here’s my answer : no I won’t pursue a trade war that has negative effects on farmer across this country, including here in Iowa.

And not only I will reduce taxes and regulations for businesses across this nation, including for agricultural businesses, and approve agricultural subsidies in order to help agricultural communities to recover from the trade war and to strengthen farm businesses’ ability to compete and produce but I will also champion free trade, which will lower tariffs and increase exports and imports and increase access to our products, including farm and agricultural products, for 95 % of the world market. Our economy in general, including our agricultural industry, has a promising future and that is why we must win this election because we can’t let the Democrats spoil that future through higher taxes on businesses, consumers, taxpayers and farmers. And I’m the candidate in this race who has the best chance to defeat the Democratic nominee. If I’m the nominee, we’re going to win this election and strengthen our majority in Congress and we’ll keep America’s status as a friendly environment for businesses and farmers.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2019, 06:43:36 PM »

Tammy Duckworth September Campaign Schedule

September 1-4th:

Tammy Duckworth tours Eastern Iowa, holding rallies in Davenport, Bettendorf, and Clinton. Along the way, the campaign held events in the more suburban areas in between the larger urban areas. During this stretch, Duckworth highlighted her commitment to paid family leave and reproductive rights.

September 5-8th:

Tammy Duckworth returns to DC for Senate duties, and will continue to travel back to participate in key votes. The Senator will use this time to reintroduce the Equality Act.

September 9-16th:

The Duckworth campaign travels to New Hampshire, spending all of the Senator's spare time holding a listening tour of the state, speaking with communities impacted by automation and the opioid epidemic. The Senator holds a joint rally with Maggie Hassan, highlighting Duckworth's plan to make community college free, and to cancel student loan debt for people making under $250k a year. On September 11th, the Senator attends a 9/11 memorial in New York, taking the day off the campaign trail.

September 17-23rd:

Tammy Duckworth splits her time between DC and Delaware, holding a joint rally with Lisa Blunt Rochester in Wilmington on the need for better infrastructure and a national light rail system. Duckworth holds events in public schools across Delaware, promising to keep education funds in the public school systems, and pledges to name a public school teacher as the Education Secretary.

September 24-30th:

During the final week of September, Duckworth held events across Nevada and California. Beginning in Nevada, the Senator held a joint rally in Las Vegas with Catherine Cortez Masto, highlighting the need for stronger unions and a higher minimum wage. Duckworth toured solar power plants in the state, speaking with workers on the economic impact of green energy. In California, Duckworth focused on the bay area, holding a joint rally in San Francisco with Gavin Newsom. During this rally, Newsom touted Duckworth's support of raising the minimum wage, and publicly funded elections.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies