A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:00:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Nation at Crossroads - A 2024 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 60953 times)
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« on: September 08, 2019, 06:27:19 PM »

Governor DeSantis Schedule, August 2023:

August 2nd: Campaign opening speech in Orlando, Florida.

August 3rd: Fundraising with supporters in southern Florida.

August 8th: Trip to Iowa, meet with supporters in Des Moines, Martensdale, Osceola, Davis City along the I-35.

August 10th: Travel to Sioux City, IA, meet with supporters and give speech about disaster management and agriculture.

August 11th to 14th: Finish Iowa trip, visit small towns.

August 15th to 21st: Governor duties in Florida.

August 23rd: Travel to South Carolina, meet with supporters and give speech about tax reform.

August 24th to 27th: Visit towns along the South Carolina coast, meet with local citizens and talk about disaster management and relief.

August 29th to 31st: Travel back to Florida, fundraise with supporters along the panhandle.
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 06:42:11 PM »

Governor DeSantis, Republican Debate Answers:

General Question 1: Well, I think Trump idea's have been shown to be effective over the last eight years. I think that, despite the controversies that the President has caused, which is a valid concern, Trumpism has shown its value to the Republican Party and America in this time.

General Question 2: I feel that we need to more rigorous in looking at testimonies and witnesses. The hearings of Kavanaugh in 2018 was an important experience in this matter, and we need to uphold the basic belief that persons are innocent until proven guilty.

DeSantis Question 1: Well I think that is a good concern for people to have, but my ties with the President are not the only factor that defined me for the last five years. In Florida we have done many wonderful things, such as securing the state's water resources, moving our education system away from Common Core, tax reform and many other things which are independent of the President.

DeSantis Question 2: As many of you know, I have been closely aligned with the President for all of his presidency. I respect Marco Rubio, but I think that my experience as a Governor of Florida is a very important party of my candidacy. The Presidency is an executive office after all, and while the office of Vice-President is also part of the executive branch, being a Governor also gives experience in this part of government that is critical if one wants to become President of the United States.
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 04:14:15 PM »

Governor DeSantis Campaign Schedule, September.

September 1: Fly to Virginia

September 2-4: Campaign and meet with supporters in Virginia

September 5: Return to Florida.

September 6-8: Governor duties in Florida, tracking Hurricane Derrick and monitering preparation efforts through the state.

September 8-18: Assist with relief efforts of Hurricane Derrick through the state - talk and support victims and helping Florida National Guard and other state agencies repairing the damage done by the storm.

September 19: Speech in Orlando, FL.

September 20-21: Governor's Duties in Florida.

September 22: Travel to Wisconsin.

September 23-26: Meet with supporters in Wisconsin and fundraise, visit small towns in the north and west parts of the state.

September 27-28: Travel through Wisconsin WOW area, fundraise and meet with supporters in Menomonee Falls.

September 29-30: Travel back to Florida, continue to monitor and assist in Hurricane Derrick relief efforts.

alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 04:42:53 PM »

Governor DeSantis Speech, Orlando, FL.

"Florida will recover from this hurricane, like it did before. Our brave National Guard, state police, citizens and other relief forces are assisting in rebuilding and helping the victims of this disaster. We're saving people, and protecting people; and once again this experience of Hurricane Derrick reminds us that we need to invest in protection system and structures, and warning systems for any potential storms in the Atlantic, lest a hurricane hit us unguarded."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies