Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:42:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21429 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 07, 2004, 09:01:27 PM »
« edited: January 10, 2004, 08:03:45 PM by YoungRepub »

VOTING CLOSED

Heres the second of three. I'll just lay out the rules again...

1) Only Republican Votes will be counted.
2) All votes by users with Democrat,Independant or no icons will not be counted.
3) Just incase you dont know, in order to vote you must post below with the name of the candidate you wish to vote for
4) You may not vote if you are not an established poster, so if you have 1 post don't even think about it. So we may be able to avoid voter fraud.

If you want your vote to be confidential then you must e-mail me at brandnew1312@yahoo.com with your vote and your board username.

The Official Candidates are...
Supersoulty
Demrepdan

Thanks, and START THE VOTING!

This will be closed SATURDAY afternoon EST.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 10:05:46 PM »

I once again cast a vote for Supersoulty
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 11:34:26 PM »

I once again cast a vote for Supersoulty

Thank You.  And I, once again vote for myself.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 12:26:08 AM »

Demrepdan
Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 01:19:46 AM »

Official Vote Cast: Demrepdan
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 02:16:19 PM »

Are we looking at another 3-3 tie? Smiley
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 02:19:48 PM »

I could cast my vote now to make things more interesting.  But I won't.

I still am not fully decided between the three candidates, but I am leaning strongly towards one.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2004, 02:29:08 PM »
« Edited: January 08, 2004, 02:34:57 PM by YoungRepub »

Supersoulty-2
Demrepdan-2
PD-0
jravnsbo

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2004, 09:39:21 PM »

hmmm decisions, decisions.
PD
pd

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 12:41:43 AM »

I, of course, vote for myself: PD
GM
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2004, 12:53:08 AM »

I cast my vote for: PD
Demrepdan

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2004, 03:15:05 AM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 03:33:49 AM by Demrepdan »

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!

I call voter fraud! And I hope Supersoulty joins me on this! Why do I call it? Let me tell you.......

This "new" member, GM,  has only made ONE post! ONE ING POST!! He is BRAND new, and the FIRST thing he does, is vote for PD!!! So either PD is being a TROLL and voting for himself twice under another name. OR!! OR!! he got some buddy of his to sign up at the forum and vote for him. But I call VOTER FRAUD!!!!

I don't know if you're reading this right now, Dave. But a friend of mine was a moderator at a forum, and I signed up under another name as a "troll", and posted a post just for fun. My friend was able to determine that troll was ME, because evidently he could view all of the members IP numbers. I'm not really familiar with this, but if you can help us to discover if PD signed up twice, it would be MOST helpful. And if he DID, he should be THROWN  from this election!

The other thing he could have done, as I said before, is he could have gotten a FRIEND to sign up for the SOUL purpose of voting for him! How would you like it if I did the same?! I could easily get at LEAST 5 friends to sign up at the forum, pretend to be a Republican, and cast a vote for Demrepdan! You guys wouldn't like that much would you? WOULD YA?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

This is what I say,  if we are able to discover if PD is a troll, he will be THROWN from the election!

But if PD ADMITS to us, that he got a friend of his to sign up and vote for him (which is probably the case), then he will be granted amnesty. HOWEVER, a scandal will occur that will ultimately hurt him in the polls. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE PD! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO COME FORWARD AND ADMIT IT!!

I don't think you should have the right to vote at this primary, unless you've attained some status at the forums, and posted on other threads. And AT LEAST have 20 posts! Does ANYONE agree with me? I don’t think it’s fair that someone signs up and the FIRST thing they do is vote for PD!! I MEAN LOOK AT IT!! 8 MINUTES AFTER THE GUY JOINS THE FORUM...HE VOTES FOR PD!!!!
HIS VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!

If you guys don't back me up on this, and throw out GM's vote and investigate PD, then be prepared to see 5 new votes for Demrepdan from brand NEW members of the forum. And then I'll get MORE AND MORE AND MORE!! And there's not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it to stop me, if you let what PD did SLIDE!

Governor Supersoulty! Chairman YoungRepub! Republican friends!! YOU MUST JOIN ME! PLEASE PEOPLE! JOIN ME!! GM'S VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!

VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD VOTER FRAUD!!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2004, 09:19:52 AM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 10:44:26 AM by Realpolitik »

Reporter: What's your opinion on the allegations of ballot stuffing in the Republican primary?

Al Realpolitik: Well I can't I'm suprised, I mean this is the GOP primary whaddya expect? Honesty? Integrity? No fraud?
Ha!
Vote Democratic!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2004, 10:10:49 AM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 10:24:59 AM by YoungRepub »

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!

I call voter fraud! And I hope Supersoulty joins me on this! Why do I call it? Let me tell you.......

This "new" member, GM,  has only made ONE post! ONE ING POST!! He is BRAND new, and the FIRST thing he does, is vote for PD!!! So either PD is being a TROLL and voting for himself twice under another name. OR!! OR!! he got some buddy of his to sign up at the forum and vote for him. But I call VOTER FRAUD!!!!

I don't know if you're reading this right now, Dave. But a friend of mine was a moderator at a forum, and I signed up under another name as a "troll", and posted a post just for fun. My friend was able to determine that troll was ME, because evidently he could view all of the members IP numbers. I'm not really familiar with this, but if you can help us to discover if PD signed up twice, it would be MOST helpful. And if he DID, he should be THROWN  from this election!

The other thing he could have done, as I said before, is he could have gotten a FRIEND to sign up for the SOUL purpose of voting for him! How would you like it if I did the same?! I could easily get at LEAST 5 friends to sign up at the forum, pretend to be a Republican, and cast a vote for Demrepdan! You guys wouldn't like that much would you? WOULD YA?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

This is what I say,  if we are able to discover if PD is a troll, he will be THROWN from the election!

But if PD ADMITS to us, that he got a friend of his to sign up and vote for him (which is probably the case), then he will be granted amnesty. HOWEVER, a scandal will occur that will ultimately hurt him in the polls. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE PD! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO COME FORWARD AND ADMIT IT!!

I don't think you should have the right to vote at this primary, unless you've attained some status at the forums, and posted on other threads. And AT LEAST have 20 posts! Does ANYONE agree with me? I don’t think it’s fair that someone signs up and the FIRST thing they do is vote for PD!! I MEAN LOOK AT IT!! 8 MINUTES AFTER THE GUY JOINS THE FORUM...HE VOTES FOR PD!!!!
HIS VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!

If you guys don't back me up on this, and throw out GM's vote and investigate PD, then be prepared to see 5 new votes for Demrepdan from brand NEW members of the forum. And then I'll get MORE AND MORE AND MORE!! And there's not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it to stop me, if you let what PD did SLIDE!

Governor Supersoulty! Chairman YoungRepub! Republican friends!! YOU MUST JOIN ME! PLEASE PEOPLE! JOIN ME!! GM'S VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!

VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD VOTER FRAUD!!

I agree. The vote will not be counted. Im going to make a new rule that only voters with 10 posts will be permitted just in case.

If Dave Leip is reading this: Please check the IP of the user.

If it is PD and he comes forward then I will allow him to remain in the race. If it is one of his friends then I would suggest he also comes forward. If he denies it and we get the IP and turns out to be him he will be kicked out of the race.

Voter Fraud will not be tolerated!

GM
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2004, 03:21:59 PM »

Fine. I pull my vote from this election. Geez.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2004, 03:23:19 PM »

GM and PD...

If GM is one of PD's friends that he got to vote for him...is there really anything wrong with that?  To me, that doesn't seem much like voter fraud, since in the real world I could just as easily get one of my friends into a voting booth to vote for me even if that friend had never voted before or had any past in politics whatsoever.

If GM is PD, well, then that's different.
PD
pd

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2004, 03:36:39 PM »

I AM INSULTED! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD DO VOTER FRAUD?! I ADMIT THE POST CAME FROM MY COMPUTER AND HERE'S WHY: I HAD A FRIEND OVER AND HE IS STILL HERE! HE SPENT THE NIGHT! HE WAS BORN AND SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE IN LOUISIANA! HE WANTED TO BE PART OF THE FORUM! HE WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ELECTION. HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT FROM HIS COMPUTER, BUT HE WASN'T AT HIS HOUSE! YOU CAN LOG ON FORM ANY COMPUTER YOU KNOW! NOW HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PART OF THE FORUM! YOU GUYS MADE A BAD IMPRESSION! HERE, TALK TO HIM:

Hello. My name is Garret Mullins, thus the GM. I was born and spent most of my life in Louisiana. I am 14 years old. I came over to PD's house about 15 minutes before he cast his vote. I was watching everything and was very interested. I wanted to join the forum. I did, and from PD's computer because that's where I was. I spent the night at PD's house and here I am. I just recently logged on and withdrew my vote. I now no longer wish to be a member of the forum because you have made me feel uncomfortable.

NOW! SEE?! I SUGGESTED HE STAY ON AS A MEMBER, BUT HE IS SORRY HE EVER GOT INVOLVED AND SAID NO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KICK ME OUT! I WAS GOING TO PULL OUT ANYWAY! IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE ON THAT THAN READ MY SPEECH THAT I WILL POST IN A FEW MINUTES! I AM SO INSULTED!!!
PD
pd

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2004, 03:46:52 PM »

Emergency press conference held by PD:

My fellow Republicans: I regret to inform you that I am pulling out of the presidential race. I have thought this through long and hard. I have come to the conclusion that I will not have sufficient time to campaign. I start back to school on Tuesday and will probably have a lot of work to do. I must keep my grades as my number one priority. I am not leaving you. I will log on and talk, but I will not have the time to run for office. I do all of this reluctantly. Maybe in the future I will run again. Also, due to the rumor that I commited voter fraud, which I just corrected, my fellow Republicans have taken a stance against me. I will not be here as often as usual today and maybe tomorrow and the next day because a family emergencey has occured. Thank you for your time.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 03:47:18 PM »

I AM INSULTED! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD DO VOTER FRAUD?!
Yes.
PD
pd

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 03:47:53 PM »

F**K YOU!!!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2004, 03:49:34 PM »

Your resignation has been accepted.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2004, 03:50:05 PM »

Why did you register under another 2-letter name?  Mix up the letters, get an Alaska Avatar, and then commit voter fraud.  The way you did it was really obvious.

There are no rules if you know how to break them.  And you, PD, don't know how to break them.

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2004, 03:52:46 PM »

My fellow Republicans: I regret to inform you that I am pulling out of the presidential race. I have thought this through long and hard. I have come to the conclusion that I will not have sufficient time to campaign. I start back to school on Tuesday and will probably have a lot of work to do. I must keep my grades as my number one priority. I am not leaving you. I will log on and talk, but I will not have the time to run for office. I do all of this reluctantly. Maybe in the future I will run again. Also, due to the rumor that I commited voter fraud, which I just corrected, my fellow Republicans have taken a stance against me. I will not be here as often as usual today and maybe tomorrow and the next day because a family emergencey has occured. Thank you for your time.

Sorry to hear it, PD.  Maybe sometime in the future then.

And I just want to go on record saying that I never accused you of voter fraud.  Smiley

So now it's a Supersoulty v. Demrepdan race.  I think I know for sure now who is getting my vote.
PD
pd

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2004, 03:52:55 PM »

Why did you register under another 2-letter name?  Mix up the letters, get an Alaska Avatar, and then commit voter fraud.  The way you did it was really obvious.

There are no rules if you know how to break them.  And you, PD, don't know how to break them.

I DIDN'T BREAK ANY F**KING RULES, DAMMIT! MY GARRET USED HIS INITIALS JUST LIKE I DID! HE WAS A BEGINNER! HE WAS JUST COPYING ME!
PD
pd

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2004, 03:55:27 PM »

Sorry to hear it, PD.  Maybe sometime in the future then.

And I just want to go on record saying that I never accused you of voter fraud.  Smiley

So now it's a Supersoulty v. Demrepdan race.  I think I know for sure now who is getting my vote.
Thank you. I really DO appreciate your friendship. I understand that you did not accuse me of anything, and thank you for that. It's all the others that did. Just out of curiosity, would you have voted for me? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies