Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:09:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21237 times)
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2004, 08:10:13 PM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!
What does Christianity have to do with it?

Christians aren't supposed to be foul-mothed.
"Foul-mothed"? At least I can spell.
No.  At most you can spell.
Tell me what your GPA was in high school. Mine is 4.0. The highest. I take all advanced classes have been in advanced programs since kindergarten. I have never gotten anything below an A-, EVER! So tell me, did you do better than that?

PD obviously has some type of inferiority complex. He know's he is young, and he thinks people won't treat him with respect. But what he is doing is making us NOT want to treat him with respect.

I'm mean just LOOK at him!!! He is BRAGGING about his GPA, when no one CARES about your ING GPA, PD! (I don't bleep the cuss word, because I want emphasis) He also calls other people STUPID and DUMB to make himself feel better about HIMSELF! Whenever someone makes a TINY mistake he notices it and EXPLOITS it to them, and acts as if the person is stupid because of their small grammatical or spelling error. What it all boils down to is that he is trying to make himself feel good about HIMSELF! And he also can’t take it when someone TALKS BACK TO HIM! Especially when it’s the TRUTH! He is nothing more or less than a BULLY!!! And I don’t like bullies, I was always taught to stand up to them!  If it makes PD feel any better, why don't we ALL take IQ tests and compare results! And whoever is smarter WINS!

Speaking of which, I have taken an official IQ test through MENSA, and scored relatively well. BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME POSTING MY IQ ON EVERY POST, TO EARN RESPECT FROM OTHERS! THAT'S NOT THE WAY TO EARN RESPECT, PD! IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS YOU WILL NEVER BE VIEWED AS ANYTHING HIGHER BUT A SNOT-NOSED, BRATTY, YOUNG, SHORT, LITTLE, BULLY, KID!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2004, 08:17:32 PM »

Can you guys please take this somewhere else? We have moved on from the initial arguement.
Demrepdan

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2004, 08:23:15 PM »

Can you guys please take this somewhere else? We have moved on from the initial arguement.

You won't hear another PEEP from me. But I betcha $100 that PD can't resist another lashing out.
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2004, 10:34:19 PM »
« Edited: January 10, 2004, 10:35:25 PM by Dave Leip »

Folks, please call a truce (besides, aren't you all supposed to be on the same side here?).  I prefer constructive debates - please avoid emotional posts.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Dave
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2004, 10:35:23 PM »

Folks, please call a truce (besides, aren't you all supposed to be on the same side here?).  I prefer constructive debates - these posts are filled with emotion and immature.
Dave
Thank you Dave.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2004, 11:31:41 PM »

Folks, please call a truce (besides, aren't you all supposed to be on the same side here?).  I prefer constructive debates - please avoid emotional posts.
Dave

Yes, Thank you, Dave.  I did an ad saying exactly the same thing.
Demrepdan

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2004, 03:15:06 AM »

Dave

I call a truce. And I apologize to PD, and all my fellow members of the forum for my recent behavior, and especially to you, Dave. I hope that PD and I can simply, agree to disagree, and we can both stop the nonsense. I don't want to be enemies with him. I also wish that any other conflicts we may have in the future can be stopped before they begin, in order to not repeat such an occurrence as this. I can assure you that you will no longer see any more aggression by my part.

Again, I apologize to you all.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2004, 08:20:30 AM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!

What is that supposed to mean?
PD
pd

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2004, 06:30:00 PM »

What is that supposed to mean?
You forgot the u in mouthed.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2004, 06:31:23 PM »

PD has resorted to picking out typo's.
PD
pd

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2004, 06:38:09 PM »

PD has resorted to picking out typo's.
I was defending myself.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2004, 06:39:06 PM »

Not really.  You didn't defend your foul mouth, you made fun of his type-o's.
PD
pd

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2004, 06:40:43 PM »

Not really.  You didn't defend your foul mouth, you made fun of his type-o's.
I'm not gonna argue with you over something so stupid.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2004, 06:41:53 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2004, 06:42:30 PM by Michael Zeigermann »

Exactly, Miamiu. Spelling flames are usually the lowest kind of flame: don't attack the argument, but the person making the argument. Easy, plus it avoids the original accusation that PD is being a hypocrite by being a foul-mouthed Christian.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2004, 06:43:46 PM »

Exactly, Miamiu. Spelling flames are usually the lowest kind of flame: don't attack the argument, but the person making the argument. Easy, plus it avoids the original accusation that PD is being a hypocrite by being a foul-mouthed Christian.
PD usually can't defend himself, so he resorts to the errors of those around him, no matter how unimportant they may be.
PD
pd

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2004, 06:44:48 PM »

Weren't you a Michigan earlier. Why do people keep changing where they're from?
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2004, 06:46:11 PM »

You're probably confusing me with Christopher Michael, he's from Michigan.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2004, 06:46:15 PM »

What does that have to do with anything?
PD
pd

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2004, 06:48:24 PM »

It's just annoying that people do that. At least to me. I probably shouldn't have said anything. Know I'm gonna be accused of being  a Nazi for ever asking the question. Then I'll be a KKK member because it annoys me. Never mind.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2004, 06:56:30 PM »

It's just annoying that people do that. At least to me. I probably shouldn't have said anything. Know I'm gonna be accused of being  a Nazi for ever asking the question. Then I'll be a KKK member because it annoys me. Never mind.
You'll be a nazi because people change avatars?  That's like a Pat Robertson quote.
PD
pd

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2004, 07:01:46 PM »

You'll be a nazi because people change avatars?  That's like a Pat Robertson quote.
I was being sarcastic. It seems that whenever I say something, I become a Nazi or a fascist or something.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2004, 07:03:46 PM »

Actually, saying that women should saty at home to "do their duty to the family" was a sexist remark, so you can justifiably be called a sexist.  I don't know if you are anti-semetic, si I will not call you a nazi.  But I will call you a sexist.
PD
pd

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2004, 07:07:38 PM »

Actually, saying that women should saty at home to "do their duty to the family" was a sexist remark, so you can justifiably be called a sexist.  I don't know if you are anti-semetic, si I will not call you a nazi.  But I will call you a sexist.
I didn't mean that as a sexist remark. As I stated earlier, I am not against women working at all, but I am against women that think they shuold rule the world and exterminate all the men and ignore the children. Gloria Steinem actually said that if she could, she would "...exterminate all men in the world." That's a fact.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2004, 07:09:48 PM »

I didn't mean that as a sexist remark. As I stated earlier, I am not against women working at all, but I am against women that think they shuold rule the world and exterminate all the men and ignore the children. Gloria Steinem actually said that if she could, she would "...exterminate all men in the world." That's a fact.
I'm not saying that there aren't sexist women, there are.  But someone who is a feminist is not at all a sexist.  By your remarks, you are saying that women should not seek offices in congress, for example.  That's a fact.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2004, 07:11:35 PM »

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's still a serious point you're making, so I'll address it. No-one's gonna object to your posts if you are not being rude to anyone in person. People don't mind you supporting Pat Robertson's views, that is your right as an individual. However, people will, for example, object to you telling Gustaf that his culture will go down in flames and that his "time will come", because that is directly offensive against another member of this forum. I mean, how you would feel if somebody said this sort of thing about your culture? You'd be pissed off, and rightly so.

Generally, if you're bothered about whether one of your posts will cause offense you should simply think twice before sending it. Maybe read it to yourself before clicking the Post icon, and ask yourself how others will respond to it.

It's not really your beliefs that upset some people here, but simply the way you express them. Jmfcst, another user here, is just as conservative as you are, but he expresses his views in a calm and collected manner and has consequently collected the respect of all the members here. In other words, it's not what you say but how you say it. Just try and be a little less direct in how you say things. I don't mean to lecture you, but I do think it'll make life easier for you and everyone else in this forum.

Just my 2 cents though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies