FT 13.04 – Kansan Liberty Resolution (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:34:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT 13.04 – Kansan Liberty Resolution (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT 13.04 – Kansan Liberty Resolution (Passed)  (Read 444 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: September 01, 2019, 10:14:37 PM »

I am, on principle, opposed to measures which have the potential to intimidate or compromise our relationship with our neighbors.  I also believe that the territorial integrity of all regions, as defined by our Constitution, ought to be preserved.  That is why I led the fight against Alaskan independence in January, that is why I recently condemned a new proposal for Lincoln to annex Minnesota and Iowa, and that is why I will be opposing this bill.  While the bill does not direct government or military efforts to annex Kansas, at best it will threaten relations between Frémont and the South that have since been mended as a result of the Trade War.  As far as I am concerned, no meaningful change can come of this except heightened tensions between the regions.

It is my firm belief that Atlasia works best when our regions work together in cooperation, rather than economic or political competition.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:30:17 AM »

Nay.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 03:06:41 PM »

I'm not sure if I can sign or veto this resolution as resolutions passed by Parliament are usually not legally-binding (which this bill isn't as it does not officially designate the Flag of Kansas; it merely proposes one).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies