FT 13.04 – Kansan Liberty Resolution (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:53:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT 13.04 – Kansan Liberty Resolution (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT 13.04 – Kansan Liberty Resolution (Passed)  (Read 421 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« on: September 01, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »

This resolution has my total and wholehearted support. As we have seen time and time again the Southern Government has totally and wholeheartedly ignored the heritage of all of its constituent states when considering regional symbolism.
And on a more serious note there is a severe population and activity imbalance between the regions, and this imbalance should be rectified to ensure all regions have a stable player base. Which is why, in addition to Kansas, I would be strongly and wholeheartedly in favour of steps towards incorporating not only Kansas but also Oklahoma, Missouri and Wisconsin. This would lead to a more even activity divide between the regions, and foster greater electoral competitiveness in both the South and Fremont.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 09:10:26 PM »

I move for a final vote on this wonderful resolution.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 09:13:01 PM »

I am, on principle, opposed to measures which have the potential to intimidate or compromise our relationship with our neighbors.  I also believe that the territorial integrity of all regions, as defined by our Constitution, ought to be preserved.  That is why I led the fight against Alaskan independence in January, that is why I recently condemned a new proposal for Lincoln to annex Minnesota and Iowa, and that is why I will be opposing this bill.  While the bill does not direct government or military efforts to annex Kansas, at best it will threaten relations between Frιmont and the South that have since been mended as a result of the Trade War.  As far as I am concerned, no meaningful change can come of this except heightened tensions between the regions.

It is my firm belief that Atlasia works best when our regions work together in cooperation, rather than economic or political competition.

all this resolution is recognise a different flag as the flag of Kansas. The president did literally the same thing with his executive order recognising the black lives matter flag as the flag of the south.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 10:19:54 PM »

AYE!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies