Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:44:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21435 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« on: January 07, 2004, 09:01:27 PM »
« edited: January 10, 2004, 08:03:45 PM by YoungRepub »

VOTING CLOSED

Heres the second of three. I'll just lay out the rules again...

1) Only Republican Votes will be counted.
2) All votes by users with Democrat,Independant or no icons will not be counted.
3) Just incase you dont know, in order to vote you must post below with the name of the candidate you wish to vote for
4) You may not vote if you are not an established poster, so if you have 1 post don't even think about it. So we may be able to avoid voter fraud.

If you want your vote to be confidential then you must e-mail me at brandnew1312@yahoo.com with your vote and your board username.

The Official Candidates are...
Supersoulty
Demrepdan

Thanks, and START THE VOTING!

This will be closed SATURDAY afternoon EST.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 02:29:08 PM »
« Edited: January 08, 2004, 02:34:57 PM by YoungRepub »

Supersoulty-2
Demrepdan-2
PD-0
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 10:10:49 AM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 10:24:59 AM by YoungRepub »

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!! WAIT A MINUTE HERE!!!

I call voter fraud! And I hope Supersoulty joins me on this! Why do I call it? Let me tell you.......

This "new" member, GM,  has only made ONE post! ONE ING POST!! He is BRAND new, and the FIRST thing he does, is vote for PD!!! So either PD is being a TROLL and voting for himself twice under another name. OR!! OR!! he got some buddy of his to sign up at the forum and vote for him. But I call VOTER FRAUD!!!!

I don't know if you're reading this right now, Dave. But a friend of mine was a moderator at a forum, and I signed up under another name as a "troll", and posted a post just for fun. My friend was able to determine that troll was ME, because evidently he could view all of the members IP numbers. I'm not really familiar with this, but if you can help us to discover if PD signed up twice, it would be MOST helpful. And if he DID, he should be THROWN  from this election!

The other thing he could have done, as I said before, is he could have gotten a FRIEND to sign up for the SOUL purpose of voting for him! How would you like it if I did the same?! I could easily get at LEAST 5 friends to sign up at the forum, pretend to be a Republican, and cast a vote for Demrepdan! You guys wouldn't like that much would you? WOULD YA?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

This is what I say,  if we are able to discover if PD is a troll, he will be THROWN from the election!

But if PD ADMITS to us, that he got a friend of his to sign up and vote for him (which is probably the case), then he will be granted amnesty. HOWEVER, a scandal will occur that will ultimately hurt him in the polls. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE PD! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO COME FORWARD AND ADMIT IT!!

I don't think you should have the right to vote at this primary, unless you've attained some status at the forums, and posted on other threads. And AT LEAST have 20 posts! Does ANYONE agree with me? I don’t think it’s fair that someone signs up and the FIRST thing they do is vote for PD!! I MEAN LOOK AT IT!! 8 MINUTES AFTER THE GUY JOINS THE FORUM...HE VOTES FOR PD!!!!
HIS VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!

If you guys don't back me up on this, and throw out GM's vote and investigate PD, then be prepared to see 5 new votes for Demrepdan from brand NEW members of the forum. And then I'll get MORE AND MORE AND MORE!! And there's not a DAMN thing you guys can do about it to stop me, if you let what PD did SLIDE!

Governor Supersoulty! Chairman YoungRepub! Republican friends!! YOU MUST JOIN ME! PLEASE PEOPLE! JOIN ME!! GM'S VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!

VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD! VOTER FRAUD VOTER FRAUD!!

I agree. The vote will not be counted. Im going to make a new rule that only voters with 10 posts will be permitted just in case.

If Dave Leip is reading this: Please check the IP of the user.

If it is PD and he comes forward then I will allow him to remain in the race. If it is one of his friends then I would suggest he also comes forward. If he denies it and we get the IP and turns out to be him he will be kicked out of the race.

Voter Fraud will not be tolerated!

YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 03:49:34 PM »

Your resignation has been accepted.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 04:13:49 PM »

That makes it...

Supersoulty-3
Demrepdan-2
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 04:38:09 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 04:38:39 PM by YoungRepub »

PD, Calm down man. It was a misunderstandment, we all should be mature in this thing. Try and looking at it from the other side of the argument , it would seem a little fishy right? If the vote was towards the other candidates I would also question them.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2004, 04:48:27 PM »

I will resume conversation on all threads later. I have to go. Family Emergency.

I hope everythings alright with your family.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 05:44:30 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2004, 05:45:06 PM by YoungRepub »

Supersoulty-4
Demrepdan-2

Recieved a private vote for Supersoulty.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2004, 05:56:18 PM »

Actually it closes Saturday.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 06:32:39 PM »

Yes, the first was a draw.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2004, 05:25:18 PM »

POLL CLOSED

FINAL TALLY:
Supersoulty-4
Demrepdan-2
PD-1

Next primary will be up tonight.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2004, 08:17:32 PM »

Can you guys please take this somewhere else? We have moved on from the initial arguement.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies