Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21438 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: January 08, 2004, 02:16:19 PM »

Are we looking at another 3-3 tie? Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 04:42:15 PM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!

I don't actually think you commited voter fraud, it seemed way to stupid. But as I stated on another thread, you've established a pretty bad track record with your other posts and now you're facing the consequenses of that. And you shouldn't rage that much, one should always try to keep calm, and you seem to get mad about everything, like people questioning your opinions. I hope you will cool off and return to this forum being a little more constructive.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 05:20:49 PM »

I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!

How would I feel? What would I do? I'd try to handle the situation as CALMLY as I can, that's what I'd do. But that's just the kind of person I am. If someone says something that I don't think is RIGHT, or that is a LIE about me, of COURSE I get upset! But I try, above all, to COMPOSE MYSELF!!! You know what that means?
   I try to stay calm. If you RASH out and attack people and become ANGRY, then it shows that you don't know how to handle difficult situations in life, and it alludes to people that you are a WEAK person. And that says A LOT on your personal character. I bet you're the type of person who HAS to have his way all the time aren't you? A spoiled little brat. And when something doesn't go your way, you EXPLODE.
   Not only does it make you look bad as an individual, but it ALSO causes you to lose your credibility!! And this is NOT just my opinion! If you've ever taken a psychology class (and I'm sure you haven't) you would understand that people are "turned off" by that kind of behavior. And when someone EXPLODES they don't exactly feel too much sympathy towards them, nor do they believe them. The more angry you get, the more it makes it look like you did something WRONG. It's fine to be angry, but show us that INTERNAL anger! Show us your DISPLEASURE, your DISCUSS, your UNAPPRECIATIVENESS for the accusations that have been brought against you. Don't EXPLODE. But that's just what I would do, because I have the wisdom and intelligence to see through muggy situations, and not react on the PRIMAL instinct of ANGER!

I will admit, however, that I WILL explode, if someone gets on my nerves. If someone keeps EGGING me on, and PUSHING me and SHOVING me, until I can't take it anymore, and finally blow up and tell them off. But over EVERY little thing? Like you do?!

You need to evaluate yourself as a person, and work on your flaws. And we all have them, you're not the only one who does, and I'm not implying that in anyway whatsoever. Just think about what you say before you say it. That's like the FIFTH time I've told you this on this forum. Maybe others on the forum should give you the same advice, because if enough of us get together, you may ultimately change your attitude.

I tried, but since I kept my post short, like a tenth of yours, I didn't get the message through as clearly... Wink

I don't think it matters anyway, PD doesn't seem to value other people's opinions much.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 06:08:19 PM »

Lol, that was funny... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 06:08:51 PM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
What does Christianity have to do with it?

Christians aren't supposed to be foul-mothed.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 07:21:30 PM »

Hey! You just edited your post to be nice to him, didn't you? Maybe he does deserve one last chance...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 08:20:30 AM »

"Foul-mothed"? At least I can spell.

What is that supposed to mean?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 07:01:28 AM »

"Foul-mothed"? At least I can spell.

What is that supposed to mean?
You forgot the u in mouthed.

That is really pathetic...especially considering the fact that English is not my first language...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies