Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2019, 11:54:25 am
News: 2020 Presidential Predictions (General) are now active.

Atlas Forum
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, Lumine)
  Winfield for President..........I am coming for your guns
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Winfield for President..........I am coming for your guns  (Read 532 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2019, 11:40:35 am »
« edited: September 14, 2019, 09:29:08 pm by Lincoln Republican »

My fellow Atlasians, I come before you this day to announce that I am running for President of the Republic of Atlasia.

For far too long guns in this nation have been far too easy to obtain and have been used to murder far too many of our people, children, youths, adults.

As President, I will institute a policy of very through and intensive background checks.  Any supplier failing to use these checks will face severe penalties and consequences.

No citizen of Atlasia will be allowed to own or use rapid fire, high powered guns.

The only ones who will be allowed to use rapid fire, high powered guns will be police and military, and any others deemed to require these weapons in the completion of their duties.

No private citizens will be allowed to carry concealed guns.

There will be instituted a time frame for Atlasians to turn over any weapons not allowed under the new legislation.  

Where necessary, search and seizure will be carried out and any illegal weapons found will be confiscated.

My fellow Atlasians, I ask you, nay, I implore you, to join me in making Atlasia a secure place, a place where our people can feel safe.

From the rugged coasts of the Atlantic to the foam crested coasts of the Pacific, from the southern boarder of Canada to the northern boarder of Mexico, from the majestic mountains of the west to the rich red earth of the south, from the golden corn fields of the midwest to the bustling industry of the northeast, we, as a safe and secure nation, shall shout with one accord,

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-on-his-gun-confiscation-plan-no-its-not-voluntary-its-mandatory

Beto O'Rourke and I must be on the same wave length.

September 6 I announce my gun control policy and September 12 Beto introduces a very similar gun control policy, so I can only conclude that he read my policy and adopted it.  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies