Official Post your 2006 Senate Election Prediction Maps (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:04:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  Official Post your 2006 Senate Election Prediction Maps (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Post your 2006 Senate Election Prediction Maps  (Read 119377 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 14, 2006, 12:08:45 AM »

Okay, here's my predictions.

Some highlights:

OHIO: As an Ohio resident myself, Dewine has been a fine moderate Republican Senator, he is a household name much more than any of his possible democratic opponents. Dewine will get my vote this November, and will win the election.

PENNSYLVANIA: While I feel the GOP may very well elect a Republican Governor in November, I feel that the Democrats may very will elect a Democratic Senator. I do not expect Senator Santorum to win re-election. I know some from Pennsylvania (NOT JUST PHIL), and Santorum is...somewhat of a household name, but not usually in a good way. The way I hear it is, "Hey, Rick Santorum..." and it's something negative. I think he has an unfair bad rap...and that will not lead him over the victory line this November.

MISSOURI: I believe that Jim will show his Talent this November against Claire McCaskill...Did I spell that right? I don't care because I won't be spelling that as the name of a US Senator in 2007.

FLORIDA: Personally, I think Katherine Harris is a babe, but not Senate material. Senator Nelson will beat her this November. Ever see that pic of her riding the horse...without the makeup??

MARYLAND: Atleast it's competitive...but the state is so damn liberal, I can't see Steele getting the win. Nevertheless, the GOP can still hope for the best, since November is a long ways away.

MASSACHUSETTS: Although he is more of a nut then ever, the people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will re-elected Ted Kennedy again....why the hell did he name his dog Splash? Have he no moral dignity? "I'd still rather do shootin' with Dick Cheney than go drivin' with Ted Kennedy".

NEW JERSEY: Tom Kean Sr. was one of...if not the best Governor in New Jersey's history just 15-20 years ago, and his son, Tom Kean Jr...with be a great Senator come 2007.

Enough chit-chat...here's my map:::

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 10:08:41 PM »

Yes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies