October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:51:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech)  (Read 5324 times)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: September 28, 2019, 07:47:09 PM »

After consultation with the top of the ticket, the Ticket of Winfield and myself are officially seeking the endorsement of this party. While we do not agree with this party on the issue of guns, we do agree on opposition to abortion and single payer health care. We hope you give us serious consideration.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 12:13:54 PM »

Question from the audience: Barring any last minute changes, the only Fed to run for President is Jimmy7812, with Winfield asking for a formal endorsement.

How do things work? Is Jimmy autoendorsed? A Yes/No primary on Jimmy? Or an actual Jimmy vs Winfield primary?

Feds don't have automatic endorsements. Anyone can request an endorsement. No one is automatically included on the endorsement ballot, not even Feds.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 10:46:52 AM »

I realize we are now a bit behind and I apologize for that, but real life issues came up.

Anyway I am giving 48 hours to finalize all declaration for offices in this thread. If you have declared in the declaration thread and you want the Federalist nomination (including registered Fed candidates) please declare in this thread ASAP if you have not already.

So when are you guys going to start voting?
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 07:26:37 PM »

I agree in full with what Yankee said. The federalist party does have structural disadvantages but a coalition of moderate, conservative and libertarians should be enough to get you at 45% and win sometimes presidential elections.

If you do not fix your problems, Labor party will soon collapse too and the game will die.

Or you could get a game mostly between two leftist parties, or perhaps a leftist party and a centrist party, while the right wins a house or reg leg seat here and there but nothing else. If the 'right' is simply not suitable for the registration of the forum, the game may very well evolve to suit that reality. Remember, the Labor Party dates back to 2012, but the game itself dates back to 2004. The presence of the Labor and Federalist Parties is not essential to the life of the game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies