October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:14:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech)  (Read 5272 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« on: September 23, 2019, 09:50:05 AM »

X People's Representative LouisvilleThunder
-Chair of the Federalist Main Street Partnership
-Senator Emeritus of both Lincoln seats
-Former Lincoln Assemblyman and Speaker as well as Councillor for a Day
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:19:35 PM »

I am running for Vice Chair.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 12:04:00 AM »

Greetings my fellow Federalists at this wonderful convention at Atlanta, GA in the South. I am running for Vice-Chair because I believe in not surrendering when things get tough and despair takes over rational stable thought. I'll say it like it is. We have been utterly thrashed in the previous few elections. This is a result of complacency among our party. The elections last weekend have really been a wake up call to action that led to many of us in the party to take a real good reality check of the situation. It made us realize that either we make the changes we need or we risk losing everything that's good in the game.

Now, I believe we are just beginning to head back on the right track as we have a superb House slate lined up for December, and we have a good team of leadership including those also running for Vice-Chair. Ultimately, Vice-Chair is merely a title. We can't get back what was ours in the game as whole unless we all pitch in and do each of our parts to allow us to win again. I know lfromnj, ReaganClinton, and Fairbol all have great things to bring to the table, and we will continue working for this glorious cause. Under my leadership alongside the legend, NC Yankee, we will rebuild an Atlasian right we all can be proud of. We need to embrace our diversity of talents and personalities so that we can move forward in a way that benefits us all. Anyone who is willing to contribute in good faith to our cause should be welcomed with open arms. Recruiting must be a priority alongside actually integrating and getting those who register with our Party to get engaged and have a real stake in our party winning and growing further.

I have always been about supporting a proper balance in all situations since that's how you build and maintain a solid movement that can last rather than let it be an ephemeral cult. I believe in being fair and just to those who are willing to take on the challenge of running for and serving in offices, especially new people. However, respect must be earned as much as it's given, and that is the social contract of mutual success in the game. I have seen plenty of crazy and unnecessary drama unfold over the past two years that I've been in the game and a Federalist. This contributed to my perspective on handling party affairs and leadership.

Thank you all very much for reading this. Whether or not you vote for me for Vice-Chair, I hope we all unite and work to take back the power in the game we love and cherish.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 02:19:47 AM »

Official Ballot:
Chair:
[ 1 ] NC Yankee

Vice Chair:
[ 3 ] Fairbol
[ 2 ] LFromNJ
[ 1 ] LouisvilleThunder

Convention Cities
[ 8 ] Charlotte, NC
[ 5 ] Norfolk, VA
[ 6 ] Phoenix, AZ
[ 7 ] New York, NY
[ 4 ] Hartford, CT
[ 2 ] Camden, NJ
[ 3 ] Toledo, OH
[ 1 ] Sandy Hook, KY
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 11:05:48 PM »

just saying from an outside perspective, it would be dumb of the Feds not to vote for Lfromnj. He's practically the only one on the right who gives a sh!t.
Are you implying that I don't give a sh!t?
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 11:16:47 PM »

just saying from an outside perspective, it would be dumb of the Feds not to vote for Lfromnj. He's practically the only one on the right who gives a sh!t.
Are you implying that I don't give a sh!t?
You've been decently active but Lfromnj has been doing all the recruiting for the Feds.
Recruiting isn't the whole job of Vice Chair. We have the appointed position of Outreach Coordinator for instance. Being Vice Chair means being a face of the party itself and being someone able to run things both behind and in front of the scenes. Having a vision also matters as well as being able to integrate new members into the party so we can avoid mistakes of the past.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 11:02:37 AM »

I would like to congratulate lfromnj on winning the VC race as well as all of the people who came out to vote and give a sh!t about what's going on in our party. I'll still be here doing what I think is best so that we can win again and make the Feds great again!

Here are the results of the city vote. It looks like our next convention will be in Toledo, OH, Lincoln.

Candidates=9 Seats=1 Votes=14 Quota=7
Raw votes
vote 1: (Sandy Hook, KY) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) (Camden, NJ) (Phoenix, AZ) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) (New York, NY) (none)
vote 3: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Camden, NJ) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) (Norfolk, VA) (Phoenix, AZ) (New York, NY) (Charlotte, NC) (none)
vote 4: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Camden, NJ) (Hartford, CT) (New York, NY) (Phoenix, AZ) (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (none)
vote 5: (Hartford, CT) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
vote 6: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (Toledo, OH) (Camden, NJ) (Phoenix, AZ) (New York, NY) (Hartford, CT) (none)
vote 7: (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
vote 8: (Truth and Consequences, NM) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
vote 9: (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (New York, NY) (Phoenix, AZ) (Norfolk, VA) (Toledo, OH) (Camden, NJ) (Sandy Hook, KY) (none)
vote 10: (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
vote 11: (Charlotte, NC) (Phoenix, AZ) (Toledo, OH) (New York, NY) (Norfolk, VA) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) (Camden, NJ) (none)
vote 12: (Phoenix, AZ) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (Hartford, CT) (New York, NY) (Toledo, OH) (none) (none) (none)
vote 13: (Sandy Hook, KY) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
vote 14: (Toledo, OH) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none) (none)
Round 1 votes
vote 1: (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) (Camden, NJ) (Phoenix, AZ) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) (New York, NY) vote value = 1
vote 3: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Camden, NJ) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) (Norfolk, VA) (Phoenix, AZ) (New York, NY) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 4: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Camden, NJ) (Hartford, CT) (New York, NY) (Phoenix, AZ) (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) vote value = 1
vote 5: (Hartford, CT) vote value = 1
vote 6: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (Toledo, OH) (Camden, NJ) (Phoenix, AZ) (New York, NY) (Hartford, CT) vote value = 1
vote 7: (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 8: (Truth and Consequences, NM) vote value = 1
vote 9: (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (New York, NY) (Phoenix, AZ) (Norfolk, VA) (Toledo, OH) (Camden, NJ) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 10: (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 11: (Charlotte, NC) (Phoenix, AZ) (Toledo, OH) (New York, NY) (Norfolk, VA) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) (Camden, NJ) vote value = 1
vote 12: (Phoenix, AZ) (Charlotte, NC) (Norfolk, VA) (Hartford, CT) (New York, NY) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 13: (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 14: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1

Sandy Hook, KY = 5
Charlotte, NC = 2
Norfolk, VA = 0
Phoenix, AZ = 1
New York, NY = 0
Hartford, CT = 2
Camden, NJ = 0
Toledo, OH = 3
Truth and Consequences, NM = 1

Fewest votes won by a candidate = 1.
Number of candidates with the fewest votes = 2.
The tiebreaker loser is Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix, AZ is eliminated.
Round 2 votes
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 3: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 4: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 6: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) vote value = 1
vote 8: (Truth and Consequences, NM) vote value = 1
vote 9: (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 11: (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 12: (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1

Sandy Hook, KY = 5
Charlotte, NC = 3
Norfolk, VA = 0
Phoenix, AZ = 0
New York, NY = 0
Hartford, CT = 2
Camden, NJ = 0
Toledo, OH = 3
Truth and Consequences, NM = 1

Fewest votes won by a candidate = 1.
Number of candidates with the fewest votes = 1.
Truth and Consequences, NM is eliminated.
Round 3 votes
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 3: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 4: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 6: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) vote value = 1
vote 8: vote value = 1
vote 9: (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 11: (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) (Hartford, CT) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 12: (Charlotte, NC) (Hartford, CT) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1

Sandy Hook, KY = 5
Charlotte, NC = 3
Norfolk, VA = 0
Phoenix, AZ = 0
New York, NY = 0
Hartford, CT = 2
Camden, NJ = 0
Toledo, OH = 3
Truth and Consequences, NM = 0

Fewest votes won by a candidate = 2.
Hartford, CT is eliminated.
Round 4 votes
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 3: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 4: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) (Charlotte, NC) vote value = 1
vote 5: vote value = 1
vote 6: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 9: (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 10: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 11: (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 12: (Charlotte, NC) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1

Sandy Hook, KY = 5
Charlotte, NC = 3
Norfolk, VA = 0
Phoenix, AZ = 0
New York, NY = 0
Hartford, CT = 0
Camden, NJ = 0
Toledo, OH = 4

Fewest votes won by a candidate = 3.
Charlotte, NC is eliminated.
Round 5 votes
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 3: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 4: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 6: (Sandy Hook, KY) (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 9: (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 11: (Toledo, OH) (Sandy Hook, KY) vote value = 1
vote 12: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1

Sandy Hook, KY = 5
Charlotte, NC = 0
Norfolk, VA = 0
Phoenix, AZ = 0
New York, NY = 0
Hartford, CT = 0
Camden, NJ = 0
Toledo, OH = 7

Fewest votes won by a candidate = 5.
Sandy Hook, KY is eliminated.
Round 6 votes
vote 1: vote value = 1
vote 2: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 3: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 4: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 6: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 7: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 9: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 11: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 12: (Toledo, OH) vote value = 1
vote 13: vote value = 1

Sandy Hook, KY = 0
Charlotte, NC = 0
Norfolk, VA = 0
Phoenix, AZ = 0
New York, NY = 0
Hartford, CT = 0
Camden, NJ = 0
Toledo, OH = 10

Most votes currently held by a candidate = 10.
Number of candidates with the greatest number of votes = 1.
Toledo, OH has exceeded the quota and is elected. If there are seats remaining to be filled, the surplus will now be reallocated.
The election is complete and the elected candidates are (Toledo, OH).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies