October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:23:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October 2019 Federalist Convention, Atlanta, GA (Results +"Short" Yankee Speech)  (Read 5302 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« on: October 24, 2019, 12:41:17 AM »

RUNNING FOR VICE CHAIR.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 12:59:04 AM »

Stepping down as vice chair; I have practically no time whatsoever at the moment to dedicate to Atlasia.

So long  old fren.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 11:52:54 PM »

As the man running for vice chair of the Federalist Party I believe that Yankee is a strong choice for rhetoric and Reagan Clinton would follow that well but I believe that my connection with this forum would leave me an ideal choice for continuing to recruit within this forum which is a key area where we also fell behind recently. We do need to not only hold every voter but also gain new possible voters. I hope my recent recruitment gains show the Federalists that I am serious about recruiting for the Federalist party and I believe that in the role of Vice Chair I effectively manage to carve out this goal.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 12:46:06 PM »

I will say, looking at the "New Register" and especially at the "Candidate Declarations" thread, it looks like the Federalist party got together a lot faster than I thought it would.

Granted these efforts come 2 weeks to late, but still Tongue I guess Fremont's elections next month will be the first test.

Keep in mind Labor post-October 2017 initially showed signs of revival before not even putting together a full House slate. Let’s wait and see.
Step one done Tongue
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 06:29:14 PM »

Not sure if I needed to sign in lol
X lfromnj
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 03:53:04 PM »

Nevermind, withdrawing my candidacy for Vice Chairman. I will be supporting lfromnj for vice chairman.

Also, I second the nomination of Hartford, CT for the next convention.

Thank you.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 02:10:53 AM »

I nominate Sandy Hook Kentucky

#populism Purple heart
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 02:01:27 AM »

Chair
Yankee
VC
LFROMNJ
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 02:07:09 AM »

Official Ballot:
Chair:
[ x ] Fairbol

Vice Chair:
[ x ] Yellowhammer

Convention Cities
[ 1 ] Pripyat, Ukraine
[ 2 ] Sandy Hook, KY

Error: Invalid Entry ID Code 1415150191
Abort    Retry    Cancel

Another case of denying #Populism to the people.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2019, 12:15:15 AM »

Anyway the more dissapointing loss would be Toledo beating Sandy Hook
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2019, 10:19:59 AM »
« Edited: November 02, 2019, 10:49:59 AM by Lfromnj »

By my count I either won with a 7-6 -1 vote or winning in the 2nd round with fairbols vote transferring to me for an 8-6.
Anyway I thank everyone who voted for me and I will work well with yankee,former opponents for vice chair, and the rest of the Federalist party to bring us back in December. Frankly what came about in the October was just embarrassing with us putting no effort. This blame largely includes myself. I almost did nothing besides my own vote in October.  However now I feel determined  that we can win in December and in the future with a larger base and being able to swing a few more voters will not only get us back our 3rd seat but even our 4th. Despite what Wulfric may say,we are not dead and beating us once only makes us come back stronger. My fellow Federalists,join us and let's make the Feds great once again.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 01:21:49 AM »
« Edited: December 16, 2019, 01:44:54 AM by Deluded retread Vice Chair LFROMNJ »

Pretty sure I do it here but resigning the office of vice chair in disgrace of my failure to even hit 40% this weekend.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies