Monmouth-NH: Warren 27, Biden 25, Sanders 12, Buttigieg 10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:34:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Monmouth-NH: Warren 27, Biden 25, Sanders 12, Buttigieg 10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Monmouth-NH: Warren 27, Biden 25, Sanders 12, Buttigieg 10  (Read 5462 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2019, 05:28:59 PM »

Just want to throw out I have yet to see any Gabbard supporters taking back what they said about the DNC rigging all the polls and changing all the requirements at the last minute to keep Gabbard out of the debates.

They are too busy today warning us that Warren is Charles Koch in sheep's clothing.

Why do Democrats hate other Democrats so extremely much?HuhHuh Like seriously?HuhHuh??

Gabbard is 100% most definitely one of the three most likely vice presidential candidates on the Democratic side out there. So you better get used to her. Seriously.
Tintrlvr
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2019, 05:35:17 PM »

Just want to throw out I have yet to see any Gabbard supporters taking back what they said about the DNC rigging all the polls and changing all the requirements at the last minute to keep Gabbard out of the debates.

They are too busy today warning us that Warren is Charles Koch in sheep's clothing.

Why do Democrats hate other Democrats so extremely much?HuhHuh Like seriously?HuhHuh??

Gabbard is 100% most definitely one of the three most likely vice presidential candidates on the Democratic side out there. So you better get used to her. Seriously.

Gabbard has zero chance of being a VP nom. She's a totally disloyal opportunist, no one would want her on their ticket, and she adds nothing anyway. Certainly not Warren, who has much better choices.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2019, 05:42:56 PM »

Gabbard has zero chance of being a VP nom. She's a totally disloyal opportunist, no one would want her on their ticket, and she adds nothing anyway. Certainly not Warren, who has much better choices.

Gabbard has probably less than a 10% chance of becoming a VP, unless Yang wins. Then it soars to about an 80% chance suddenly. I can't even imagine who would be Yang's second choice after her.
Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2019, 06:38:17 AM »

Gabbard has probably less than a 10% chance of becoming a VP, unless Yang wins. Then it soars to about an 80% chance suddenly. I can't even imagine who would be Yang's second choice after her.

Out of interest, why do you think Gabbard would be so high on Yang's VP list?

Surely, if Yang (somehow) won the nomination, he'd want to do something similar to other presidents with little political experience, (think Eisenhower, Trump) and pick a skilled political operator, like a high profile Senator, or successful Governor?

I'd think he'd be more attracted to a Senator like Michael Bennet, Brian Schatz, or Amy Klobachar, or a Governor like Steve Bullock, or Roy Cooper.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2020, 07:44:35 PM »

This aged well.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2020, 08:02:32 PM »

Pick your spots when bumping threads like these.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2020, 09:47:30 PM »

Lol.  Owned.
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2020, 11:01:15 PM »

The state of a race can shift over the course of five months? Incredible. My mind is blown. This must be a rare occurrence, and these polls surely must be bumped every time it occurs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies